May 2WW - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 247 Old 05-07-2003, 10:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
so sorry coleslaw. for next cycle

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#62 of 247 Old 05-07-2003, 10:40 PM

Coleslaw . Darn that! What a let-down. I hope your next month is the lucky one for you. The luteal phase thing is so confusing. I think mine is all over the joint.

Sarolu - are you still hanging in there with us? Still on track for Monday?

Wolfmom, you're right. Doesn't matter so much that you missed last night with all the action during the last week.

I keep feeling trickling down there and I keep thinking it's AF, but it's not. If it doesn't show by tomorrow I will be CD 35, 15 DPO. Hooray. My cycles for last while have been so weird, 37 days, then, 30, 26, 32, 28 & the last one was only 27.

I wonder if I am even ovulating in the short ones? I am nursing my ds so I know I should expect things to be erratic.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#63 of 247 Old 05-08-2003, 12:52 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
coleslaw - sorry she found you...
good luck and dist for next month!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#64 of 247 Old 05-08-2003, 11:20 AM

well my temp went up as I thought it would. Now I am SO impatient! I hate this part of TTC! Anyway, I kept myself very busy yest. I really hope the next 12 days fly by!

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
#65 of 247 Old 05-08-2003, 12:49 PM
Administrator

Ugh - feeling all out of it this morning. I went to bed with a killer headache last night...but I got to sleep and thought it would be gone in the morning. Then when my alarm went off for me to temp this morning....not only was my headache 20 times worse, but the left side of my neck cramped up. so i readjusted and fell back asleep...and when I woke up again....just as bad a headache. This seems to happen at the same time every cycle. But it was so bad this morning that I had to take 2 advil to get it to stop - or I would have been non functional today. And this of course makes me feel like I am somehow going to spontaneously not pg because I took a couple of advil...like the powers that be are going to look at me and say "ah ah ah...she violated the rules...no baby for her." How is that for messed up?
Anyway, my temp headed up again today...which made me happy!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#66 of 247 Old 05-08-2003, 01:01 PM
Administrator

Double post.....

#67 of 247 Old 05-08-2003, 01:09 PM

So sorry you are feeling crummy today Adina. . Try to not worry about the Advil. But I know what you mean...

Oceanone, I really have a good feeling about you

Congrats on the temp rise wolfmom. They don't call this the 2 week WAIT for nothing.

As for me I am totally : . Any insight would be appreciated. I had spotting yesterday and thought, here she comes! However, I didn't have anymore bleeding the whole day. None today so far either. I really didn't want to test today but felt I had to because I needed to decide whether or not I could take x-rays today on a client. Well it came up AGAIN!

I am now at least 4 days past my expected , BUT I think I may have ovulated really late. I think I may have ovulated at cd26? Now I usually have 28 day cycles. No, not usually, ALWAYS! BTW, if I did ovulate then there is little chance we are pg. since we bd about 4 days before and 3 days after

It also hasn't helped that the last two pg tests I have taken the control line has been VERY faint. Usually they just pop up dark right away:

The only thing I have done differently these past two cycles is I started taking omega 3 and 6 fatty acid supplements.

Sorry about the long post, I am just very confused about this...

Thanks
Cheryl

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#68 of 247 Old 05-08-2003, 01:54 PM

Adina, you go ahead and take the advil. That baby can't have attached yet anyway. Hope your headache improves. Is it the clomid that gives you the headaches? It sounds painful, especially with the cramped up neck. It will all be worth it one day, you will see.

Naturegirl, big to you. It is so very confusing trying to do this without temping, and even with temping. I hope you guys didn't miss it this month. . There is always next month you know and I have faith that it will happen for all of us at some stage....

The constant negative tests get to me too and now I might as well tell you about when I was TTC my first child. I had regular cycles back then, always 28-30 days and I had never missed once since I started at 12. We tried 3 times before getting pregnant. The first 2 times I had Looooong cycles. I constantly got neg tests, yet I didn't get my period. I think one cycle went 45 days and one went 50, anyway, very long for me at the time.

I never knew why that happened. I don't know if I was pregnant but just my body never registered it (that doesn't even make sense) or if I was just somehow willing my AF to stay away.

Iam worried that that is what is happening to me again right now. Maybe I want so much to be pregnant that I can just will my cycles to stop?

Anyway, still no sign of AF today, although I noticed my cp was a bit high again and that sometimes happens to me right before AF. Ugh. I can't bear another neg test, at least not until Saturday when dh can be here with me and cheer me up during the day. He is great! I will be ok if I can be with him.

So, still waiting and wondering over here too

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#69 of 247 Old 05-08-2003, 02:03 PM
Administrator

Headache is all gone...thank god.
I can deal with a lot of pain - but headaches just flatten me.
Advil is truly a wonder drug......yay. Only one I really take.

I don't know if it is the clomid. I wouldn't be surprised...I used to get killer near migraines when I was on the pill...so probably. I am side effect girl. Really super sensitive to everything.

Anyway back to chanting....
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant

and much and to everyone!

#70 of 247 Old 05-08-2003, 04:22 PM

cheated this morning and got a BFN

oh well, still waiting. my boobs are still huge and hurt. not sore really hurt. AF like cramps last night. mood swings. I'm just looking for the red witch any day now.
#71 of 247 Old 05-08-2003, 06:25 PM

I'm out

I started spotting at 8 dpo as usual... It is so frustrating, I just want to yell at af to start NOW and not spot for days and days. I just want to get on to the next cycle I have talked to my dr a couple of times about this and she says spotting is normal (5 days??) and since af doesn't officially start until 13 dpo she says this wont affect my getting pregnant since implantation happens on 7dpo (: maybe she should tell my body that )

Yesterday I was so sad, and today I am a bit angry (can you tell )

At the end of the month we are moving to a new city and the first thing I am doing is getting a new doctor, hopefully one that can help me

Okay, enough whining and ranting and complaining from me...

Good luck everyone, hope lots of finds you all!
I will be away from my computer all weekend but hope to come back and find a whole lot of BFPs
#72 of 247 Old 05-08-2003, 07:02 PM

I would wait a day or too. I tested early today at 11dpo and I'm really bummed from the BFN/

now I'm left wondering if it was too soon
#73 of 247 Old 05-08-2003, 10:30 PM

Well like I said before, we haven't charted in several months so I have no idea how many dpo I am. This Thursday will be cycle day 30 for me, so I will probably test then if AF doesn't show up.

As far as imaginary symptoms, I've had a little nausea, tender breasts and fatigue. Also, my dog has been super snuggly. Our minds can sure play lots of tricks on us during the 2ww can't they.

#74 of 247 Old 05-09-2003, 06:18 PM

Sorry, sarolu.

Good luck with your move and with finding a good, helpful doctor who will take your concerns seriously.

jc cat. Definitely hold off if you can. I tested a 12DPO and a bleaker, barer little square window you have never seen. Don't do it! It's so hard though. I didn't seem to take my own advice on this so I can hardly expect you to.

Snugglebutter, good luck with the test! As for our minds playing tricks on us, definitely yes! Every little symptom seems to be equally applicable to AF to my mind, and yet I manage to magnify it.

I am 16 DPO! I am going to test tomorrow. I am feeling so green today.

I haven't actually been sick though. I think it's a dodgy symptom because I was never sick last time before 6-7 weeks into pregnancy. I think I might just be sick.

Tomorrow will tell! I will check first thing in the morning and then off to an early dental appointment and then back here to tell you guys what's going on. Keep everything crossed for me and all those
vibes going.....

I'm so glad you are all here, it makes the wait so much easier - don't you think?

sweet wishes to all

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#75 of 247 Old 05-09-2003, 11:58 PM

So sorry about the BFN's lately . Sounds like a couple of them are still possibilities though , you early testers you Like I am any better !

Well I am still waiting. It is now a 3 week wait for me

Ran out of pg tests so when those get to me if is still absent I will start going through them. Hopefully I will still need to. I don't expect to get the tests in the mail until Wednesday at the very earliest.

Oceanone, 16 DPO! Hope it is for good reason! I'll be anxious to hear from you. Hope you aren't feeling from anything other than a

jc_cat...WAIT! I know it's hard sister but you don't want to see a BFN and worry for nothing. Give it at LEAST until 12DPO. 14 would be even better! I know it's hard. BELIEVE me, I know :LOL (I've been through at least 5 tests already this cycle )

Good luck future mamas!

#76 of 247 Old 05-10-2003, 11:59 AM
Administrator

Yippee!!! Congrats!! That is wonderful news!!!

#77 of 247 Old 05-10-2003, 12:33 PM

Congratulations jc_cat!!!! Have you told anyone? How did you tell your dh?

Happy, healthy nine months and an even happier and healthier baby!!!

Let the round of BFP begin!!!!
#78 of 247 Old 05-10-2003, 02:57 PM

Congratulations jc_cat !!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Hope to join the rest of you in the 2ww SOON...just waiting for my temps to rise, I think??? First month temping. No idea what's going on...my temps seem to be creeping back up, not "jumping" like everyone else. : my chart

~Erin
#79 of 247 Old 05-10-2003, 04:03 PM

Congratulations jc_cat! How many dpo did you test? That is such a wonderful mother's day gift!

YAH!!!!

Hope to hear the same from you very soon Oceanone!

Don't have any advice on the chart yet Erin. If I am definately not pg this month I am starting the charting next cycle...

#80 of 247 Old 05-10-2003, 04:44 PM

Congratulations jc cat! That is awesome news.

Here is some sparkling cider for you.

Happy Mother's day weekend!!!!

I tested this morning too. Another negative on DPO 17 . No AF for me yet either. Frankly I would prefer one or the other to this waiting.

I would swear up and down that I am pregnant. I just can feel it, I notice the changes and there was that spotting on 12dpo. I think this is just a later than most implantation.

I bought some new bras this morning and when I was in the changing room I couldn't but help notice the changes in my breasts. There were big veins everywhere and the aereola were larger than usual.

I went to the Walgreens and bought two more test. I don't like the ones I was using (ept & safeway - does any one know anything about those?). Anyway, I bought a first response and a Fact Plus and I think I'll stagger them every second day over the next few days and see how I go. If there is still nothing either way I will call the doctor. I guess that is the best plan of action for me since the tests with my son never showed up until 19 DPO. I think I have very laid back eggs that traipse their way down to the uterus in a leisurely fashion. I hope that's the case.

So, that's my little update guys.

:

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#81 of 247 Old 05-10-2003, 05:02 PM

Bummer oceanone. I guess you and me are **** waitng, waiting, waiting. I too would like to find out either way really soon. This waiting is hard stuff. I tried the ept's and didn't like them at all. The control line was so light, it was even tough to see! :

Hopefully that zygote is just taking it's sweet time and burrowing in there really soon.

to you still.

Cheryl

#82 of 247 Old 05-10-2003, 11:53 PM

Congrats JC Cat!!!!

Happy Mother's Day!!

I'm in the 2ww. Yay for me....
#83 of 247 Old 05-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Administrator

Good Morning all!!!8 dpo here

Well my temps did and interesting thing today...the went down. Hoping hoping hoping that is am implantation dip!
Have a look! My Chart

Had a little cramping this morning. All good signs.

DH went and had another sperm analysis done yesterday....MUCH better than his last. the doc was most impressed. SO hopefully that means that all important one sperm found its way to that egg this month.!!!

HAve a lovely Sunday!

#84 of 247 Old 05-11-2003, 05:52 PM

Oooohhhhh, Adina, I'm totally rooting for you!!! Grab hold and stick baby!!!
#85 of 247 Old 05-11-2003, 09:45 PM

Adina, that sounds so promising. I hope this is your month!

Here's another update from me. Yesterday afternoon I had another peek at that morning's test. There was a distinct dark line on the test window! Now, I know the test is not valid, but those things don't just appear on their own.

I did another test and it came up with a light line - a positive. It was light though, and I wanted the assurance of a nice dark one in the proper test time. I took another one this morning and got another line - this one painfully faint. You really have to know where to look, but it was there. I even had my husband check in case I was imagining things.

Today I was feeling so wrecked and had a huge headache that I went straight back to bed. DH was asking if that's really how I wanted to spend Mother's day, but I couldn't help it.

Then, late this afternoon my bleeding started. I am crampy and feel yucky but much better than this morning as my headache is gone.

Now, at least I can account for the late AF and the pregnancy symptoms I was experiencing.. It makes a lot of sense now but I still have to have a think about what it all really means.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#86 of 247 Old 05-11-2003, 09:53 PM
Administrator

Wow oceanone, what an emotional roller coaster! I guess it is better to know where you are though, than to forever be in limbo.

I am all out of sorts today....we ate breakfast, I usually eat a light breakfast cause I am slow waker. And I had a mango a glass of milk and some swiss cheese. And then we got into the car to go down and see my mom. And I got super hungry and naseous as we were walking down to the car.

I ate a big huge lunch - a gigantic chicken fajita salad from Chili's.

And then on the way home I got naseous again and thought it might be car sickness (which I get all the time) and we got home, I got out of the car and it didn't go away - which car sickness always does for me. So I went to lie down to make it go away. DH brought me an apple cause I thought I might be hungry and sure enough as soon as I ate it I felt better, and now my tummy is growling again.....

All very bizarre....

Here is a questions for those of you who have had a baby....when you were pg did the amount of cm you had go WAY up? (sorry for the graphic) I have been having so much that I either need to put in a pad or change my undies by 3pm. And it is watery/creamy..not sticky/creamy like usual. Any ideas?

#87 of 247 Old 05-11-2003, 10:06 PM

I'm not TTC, but thought that I would pop in to answer your question, AdinaL. My cm went way up when pregnant and was just as you described. It also smelled different...almost antiseptic. Now that is definitely TMI.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
#88 of 247 Old 05-11-2003, 10:21 PM
Administrator

smelled antiseptic huh? Well that is something I will have to check.....:LOL I fyou asked me two years ago if I would ever discuss the qualities of my cm with complete strangers on the net - I would have laughed in your face...followed by asking what cm was.

You all are so great - I don't know what I would do without you!

Ah yes - the chanting...
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant

And some more !!!

Much to you all!!!

#89 of 247 Old 05-12-2003, 03:27 AM

congrats to j_cat! Adina I am so excited for you I can barely wait!! I'm sorry for those that af found. Anyway, I am at 5 dpo and VERY impatient. I am feeling a bunch of little twinges here and there but nothing else. I can't stand the wait - and to think I have until the 20th at least before I know anything!! oh well. good luck to us all - i'll catch you all later!

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
#90 of 247 Old 05-12-2003, 11:16 AM

Oceanone

I am still spotting, still frustrated But we did find a fabulous house so that is taking my mind off of it a bit.

Congratulations to jc cat!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page