May 2WW - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 247 Old 05-14-2003, 11:42 PM
Administrator

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
lucysmama...sorry that af found you!

oceanone...don't have the hungries today....but I think that is because of thie EVIL cold I woke up with....not makein me happy. No fever or anything, just a really stuffed nose and sore throat.....it totally came out of NOWHERE...I wish I knew where it came from.

just waiting....and trying not to feel too icky...anyone got an great remedies for a chapped nose?
:LOL

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#122 of 247 Old 05-15-2003, 12:01 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
to those found.

My temp went down today. Could it be implantation? At 5 days past ovulation? I can only hope!
My Chart
Had a dream last night that I was big, fat, and pregnant!

Adina~
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are PREGNANT!

#123 of 247 Old 05-15-2003, 09:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
NOTAMAMAYET, I am still new to charting, I hope that that is an implantation dip.
++++ thoughts
#124 of 247 Old 05-15-2003, 10:42 AM

NotAMamaYet ~ Don't you just love dreams of pregnancy? I actually dreamed about sperm last week. I dreamed I was eating some kind of noodle dish and it had sprouts in it and then the sprouts turned into giant sperm and I was eating them all up. Weird...I know.

I hope that was an implantation dip!! My temp dipped today (4DPO) which I think is too soon for an implantation dip but I'm hoping maybe.....

to those who AF found and an extra big birthday hug envirobecca. AF found me last month 3 days before my 29th b-day. It hit me hard. I was really hoping for a BFP on my birthday. Also, very sorry about your loss. Sending lots of loving thoughts your way.

to all still waiting!!!

And of course....

Adina is pregnant!

Adina is pregnant!

Adina is pregnant!

~Erin

my chart
#125 of 247 Old 05-15-2003, 10:45 AM

hi girls! I'm sorry I disappeared for a while. I'm trying not to get my hopes too high by not talking about it too much. But it's not working anyway! So ... here I am 9dpo with stair stepping high temps, off and on 'achiness' in my lower abdomen and a funky 'rash' on my upper abdomen like what I had when I was preggo with my son. I will really think something is up in another 5 days 'cause I've never had an LP longer than 14 days. It would be so exciting if we got preggo this month!!!!! But I keep telling myself it prolly won't happen especially since this is our first 'official' month trying. As you can see not talking about this hasn't made me any less crazy!!! Hope you all are doing well and here's to may BFP this month!!
-jenny

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
#126 of 247 Old 05-15-2003, 01:29 PM
Administrator

12 dpo here....just waiting....

Today, my boobs hurt. I am still sick. Icky cold. And no other symptoms to speak of. NO cramps, nothing. DH agrees with me though that my nipples are bigger and my boobs are veiny. Af should appear on Saturday morning....maybe Sunday morning. My cervix has been different, very firm, but very long (i know that sounds weird), but not low.....and not super duper closed like it usually is this time in my cycle.

Of course my temp went down a touch this morning - which also might be because I couldn't sleep any more because I had to pee so badly. And I woke up about 45 minutes early. So of course, I don't feel pregnant today.

BUt of course we will see....I am not sure if talking about it makes me obsess less or more. Or makes it better or worse when af shows.

So did anyone else get a cold right as they got pregnant? This is very weird for me. I don't usually get colds. Especially if I haven't been around anyone who is sick!!

Anyway much and to everyone left!!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#127 of 247 Old 05-15-2003, 08:46 PM

Adina, I got a cold when I was preggo with my 1st child and I also did not get sick often. Sounds pretty positive to me

You must be going out of your mind. Waiting really does stink.
But the wait will be worth it:

You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant

#128 of 247 Old 05-15-2003, 10:15 PM

Ay, ye, ye....really having a hard time not obsessing this month....and it's so early for me (only 4dpo)...I still have a looooong wait to go.

I have been SO distracted at work this week...daydreaming about "what if." Getting a hypothetical EDD from Fertility Friend (my first month charting) is really putting me over the top this month. :

to all!

~Erin
#129 of 247 Old 05-16-2003, 09:25 PM

I think I'm FINALLY here....and most of you are either graduating or goin back to the waiting to O.....

Sheesh!!

Who has graduated this month? I haven't been following this thread but it looks like it is going well! My temps have been crap this month and a little weird. But I'm 6 dpo....FF gave me a line and then took it away...but then gave it back....and I think it is right.

So, I'm 6dpo and I have very tender breasts and nipples and a tender belly!

I'm NOT stressing this month at all. If it happened it happened...but if not I'm not worried......I'm surprised at how uninterested I am with it this month.... :

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)
#130 of 247 Old 05-16-2003, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mama-wanna-be

I hope that was an implantation dip!! My temp dipped today (4DPO) which I think is too soon for an implantation dip but I'm hoping maybe.....
I had a significant dip at 4dpo this month too......

I feel like AF is getting ready to show. I've had that feeling for the last 2 days.... I'm even having those af cravings.....weird.....Last month my lp was 12 days...so I'm almost to the end...or half way anyway!!

#131 of 247 Old 05-17-2003, 12:57 AM
Administrator

Welcome Megan!! Good for you for not being stressed!

13 dpo here.....waiting waiting waiting....temps still high. Boobs still a little tender. Some funky cramps....they really hurt..which is unusual. And that is it. Still sick....which is driving me nuts. You know how hard it is to temp when you can't breathe through your nose???:LOL

And now, I need a bit of rant time....to the only people I am sure will understand!

I just got an email from my friend titled "Time to try..." Well I am sure that you can all guess what that is about. So here is my completely uncharitable jealous little rant.....
I don't want her to get pregnant first!!! First off because I am not sure she wants kids the same way some of us do. When we talk about it, she is much more noncommittal than me, and I think some of her trying now may have to do with her dh. Secondly, because dammit () she has always gotten everything first. College degree, married, a house....everything. I have known her since we were 15. And just once, I wanted to have something before her.....and she is one of those where everything must be a degree worse, better, more stressful, etc. than everyone else. She is a bit of a crises junky too. Now don't get me wrong, I love her to death and she is one of my two best friends, but for a while this was only mine. And since I seem to be the queen of infertility, she will probably call me next month and tell me she is pg. Which would send me into fits of tears for days.

Ugh....I sound like a total bitch. But it just hit me really wrong. Which is probably PMS. Which doesn't help matters any.

And of course I don't feel pregnant. Which just makes me nervous....I am wondering when af is going to show....and which day I am going to hang out crying...which is going to do my poor chapped nose so much good. Because my positive mood has sorta been derailed with that email....now I am just back to thinking I am never going to get pregnant. bleh.

Well now that I have brought everyone down....

Much and to all of you....hopefully I won't be here tomorrow to tell you all I am out!

#132 of 247 Old 05-17-2003, 08:43 AM

Adina

You are not going to have to worry about this because you are pregnant.

Let me repeat
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant

You are not being a bitch about the way you feel. I think it is completly normal to feel that way.

You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
You are pregnant
#133 of 247 Old 05-17-2003, 10:48 AM

Adina...when are you going to test and when is af due....I'm not up to date on everyone yet....

#134 of 247 Old 05-17-2003, 11:17 AM

Keep hanging in there Adina. You have a tremendous group of women here rooting for you. When you finally announce that you are pregnant the boards may crash from all the mama's whooping it up in a giant thread party for you.

I'm still praying... :bf and even a little :Puke cause sometimes that just comes with the territory.
#135 of 247 Old 05-17-2003, 11:18 AM

I guess May hasn't been a very good month.....I think I only saw one BFP..... to the rest of you!

And patience and BFP to those of us waiting!!

Adina---you are like a rock!! BTW...

You are pregnant
You are pregnant

I had to join in the chant.......

Anyway, I'm 7dpo and my temp actually stayed remotely cose to yesterdays! Ehich is odd for me this cycle. My temps have been ugly! Check it out www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2127f

Since I just now learned I'm 7dpo I realized the things I'm feeling aren't imaginery since I had no dpo to assume I should feel this way or that so here they are...in random order... Sore breasts and nipples and a tender abdomen...which was joined last night and this morning with...BAD gas (ask dh...) that antiseptic smelling cm....also very gross! I was wondering how to explain the smell and read back through this thread and someone else used the term and it fits so I went with it And last night ds sucked me dry!! !! That hasn't happened in a very very very long time. Which kinda worries me. A friend f mine got pg several months ago and she dried up almost immediately...but i would think 7dpo is too early for that problem....right??

So, there is my morning in one neat little paragraph!

#136 of 247 Old 05-17-2003, 12:31 PM
Administrator

Thanks ladies!
14 dpo here....and no af. which is good.

Still waiting....can't bring my self to test. are just too depressing....I would rather af show up tomorrow than I see another .

I feel better this morning....the whole email thing just struck me wrong last night. And then I was chatting with her online....and she is picking my brain on what everything means and how she should go about stuff and what books to read....she wants my help. Which is fine, but I can't help myself and I am feeling selfish with my knowledge and time. blech.

ANyway...boobs are still sore. Having cramps today like af should already be here....and yet nothing. temps still pretty well up there, though i do see a downward trend....we will see what tomorrow brings. chart

And just in case:
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant

let's hope!!!!
much and to you all!!

#137 of 247 Old 05-17-2003, 01:57 PM

Hi! I had a question! I don't chart or anything bc well I haven't been able to get a thermometer or even motivate myself to start doing it yet anyway....

I'm nursing my 14 mo old on a regular basis day and some nights and have had a period since November. The past two -three months it's been at the most four days late(the first 2-3 mo it was like clockwork!) Well anyway, today I'm 10 days late (compared to last month's af)! I used the ovulation calc on babycenter to get an idea of when I'd be fertile and there was ALOT of bd'ing during that time! LOL Anyway, do you all think I should test or give it some more time? :::crossing fingers::: I've been a lil more moody than usual and a lil more hungry for certain things but I also tend to trick myself every time I think I might be pg! I don't want to test bc well I don't want to see Any opinions would be much appreciated!

Well TO YOU ALL!

Sky, mama to dd 10/00, dd 3/02, ds 7/04, dd 3/07, ds 7/10, stork-girl.gif11/12 & married 11 yrs

#138 of 247 Old 05-17-2003, 03:36 PM

I would test if I were you...but I have no patience

#139 of 247 Old 05-17-2003, 03:43 PM

Count me in the 2ww (at 5 dpo)! I have been out of town for over a week and haven't had time to catch up on this thread, but wanted to offer a C~O~N~G~R~A~T~U~L~A~T~I~O~N~S to anyone who has already seen a bfp this cycle.

Hopefully the rest of us will be seeing those s very soon!
#140 of 247 Old 05-17-2003, 11:09 PM

Hang in there Adina! And I don't think you're mean for feeling the way you do. Both my friend and I have had those thoughts toward someone in our lives who got pregnant before us. As for me - I want to say I feel pregnant but I'm afraid it's all a delusion. Anyway today was 11 dpo and still no sign of af so if she still stays away I will be testing somewhere between tues and sat. I am very anxious!!
-jenny

Peace and health, Jenny - Mama to my love 12/01, my lovely 7/04, and my beloved 10/06, and one angel. ****5****10****15***20****25****30****35***bellycast.gif40**
#141 of 247 Old 05-18-2003, 08:38 AM

Hi everyone!

I'm having a rough morning. 7DPO and my temp is down below the coverline again - 2nd morning so I don't think it's looking too good for me this month.

The weird thing is I really feel pregnant (however my sweet DH gently reminded me that I have said that every month). I have been having the sensation of having to pee constantly, but then when I try to go...nothin' but a few drops. I've been feeling mildly crampy. And, I have been having AMAZING pregnancy and baby dreams...

Last night I dreamed that I was out somewhere and there was a sick baby...about 10 months old...and she had a cold. Her parents were doing something important for the event we were attending so they asked me if I would hold her.

As I was holding her I was trying to help clear out her nasal passages and comfort her and then she vomitted. Some one near by was rolling their eyes and making some kind of comment about how "lucky" I was to have to deal with a sick kid.

I remember (in my dream) looking down at the little baby and thinking -- I don't mind at all...this is what I WANT....I want SO badly to take care of a little baby...and I took her into the restroom and washed her up a bit. While I was bathing her (I know kind of gross in a public restroom but it was VERY clean in my dream : ) she looked up and smiled at me and I just completely melted.

When I woke up this morning I was feeling so good and I was excited to take my temperature...but then 96.9 AGAIN.

Blach....I feel as low as my temp.

Sorry to ramble you guys. DH is out of town this weekend and my dog is very sympathetic but rather confused by all my temperature talk! :LOL

Thanks for being here!

~Erin

(my chart)
#142 of 247 Old 05-18-2003, 09:35 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Adina
You are
You are
You are

Megan~ Welcome! Welcome! Glad you are finally here. Good luck.

mama-wanna-be~
Your dream sounded really great. Maybe the battery in your thermometer is starting to go out?

My temp is still high @ 9dpo and if the trend continues will be triphasic. Had a dream last night that I tested positive at 8dpo at the doctor's office. I told the nurse that I wasn't going to get excited about it until AF was late a week.

Goodluck and to everyone still waiting!
#143 of 247 Old 05-18-2003, 12:09 PM
Administrator

wwwwweeeeellllll....... I am still here.
15 dpo and temp still up, though I do see a fairly apparent downward trend....so I am not sure....

I sorta feel crampy, but oddly enough, can't tell if it is intestine crampy, or uterine crampy....and not really crampy...sort of tense and full. Yesterday I was kinda crampy.

But as of this morning....af appears to have missed her train....hopefully she didn't catch the next one.

I have never had a LP this long.
If af doesn't show today, I will test tomorrow morning, because then something will truly be up.

The only thing that concerns me is that my cervix is pretty open...which it normally does before my period, that is one of the ways that I can tell....can anyone tell me what a pg cervix feels like?

Just in case:
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant
I am Pregnant

Much and to everyone still here!!!!

#144 of 247 Old 05-18-2003, 03:03 PM

I've been thinking of you all weekend, and prayed heavily this morning at mass. I'll keep chanting with you

You are pregnant

You are pregnant

You are pregnant...

I don't know if I can make it till tomorrow morning, I don't know how you are hanging in there.
#145 of 247 Old 05-18-2003, 03:06 PM

Ok...I know I'm back but....I'm not sure if I'm 4dpo or 8po. I had a really crazy high temp which was taken after good sleep and on time....followed by 2 days of sickedly low temps (the lowest of this cycle) So, if you mess with those temps either leaving or discarding them, you get different O days.

So, I'm either 8 dpo or 4 dpo.....

But I can tell you how I'm feeling today......I am soooo tired! I could drop at any moment...of course if I went to take a nap I'd be wide awake. I completely lack the ability to nap : I have mildly sore breasts and nipples. When ds nurses it feels like they are either on fire or slowly ripping off! I have a tender belly as well. The cat about killed me last night! I have woke up starving this morning. Which is so not like me. I am also the pee queen. At first i thought it was jsut this feeling of urgency but I really do have to go. I'm not drinking any more liquids than normal either...I jsut have a TON of pee Did I mention this zits?? Just call me pepperoni face! I've been really thirsty too...its the thirst will not go away. I've had a touch of nausea (but I think that is hormonal related to O) I feel like af is getting ready to start. Oh, and the last thing....I think I'm having supply problems! 2 nights ago ds drank me dry and that never happens! And last night he didn't nurse all that much and I wasn't hard this morning. I just don't feel like I have enough milk...but that might be me worrying that I'm losing my supply......

So, there you go....

Adina...You ARE pregnant!!

If you are intersted... www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2127f

#146 of 247 Old 05-18-2003, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Well it is after noon....no and no cramps.....kind of impressed that I am still af free....I went back and looked at my chart.....and it seems right...I don't think I o'ed any later than it says...so I guess, I am on the right track. So I am waiting....I would hate to test get a negative and then have af show up in the morning.....blech.

IOF - you got some wacky temps going there!! But it kind of looks like FF is right... As far as I can tell.

Hopefully I will be here tomorrow!! Then I can test! woohoo!

#147 of 247 Old 05-18-2003, 05:04 PM

I don't know about the rest of you ladies but I am SO anxious to here the results of Adina's test!! I'm excited for you. As for me - still no af either and this is 12dpo! I have at least 2 more days before testing. I can't wait to find out everybody's results! Baby dust and hugs to all!
-jenny

#148 of 247 Old 05-18-2003, 05:27 PM

I know...my temps have driven me nuts because....well...they are driving me nuts!!

I've got major cramps going on.....they seem to come and go..... ahhh fertility...isn't it wonderful

#149 of 247 Old 05-18-2003, 05:34 PM

Adina, I don't know for sure about the cervix thing. I don't think it's a completely reliable indicator. I am very impressed with your longer than usual luteal phase. I have sent all kinds of good thoughts out the the universe for you. I hope it's your month. But whatever the outcome, we are here waiting to share it with you.

Wolfmom, you are being mega-disciplined waiting two more days to test. to you! I hope there is good news all over this joint in a couple of days.

Good luck to all those in the 2ww. Hope all your baby dreams come true.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#150 of 247 Old 05-18-2003, 07:22 PM

I am not in the 2ww. In fact, I think we have to hold off on trying this cycle because I suspect a bacterial infection (I can't stand it!). But I am here because I keep looking for Adina's results!

Adina, I don't mean to put undo pressure on the situation. As Oceanone said, we are here for you no matter what the results! Best of luck tomorrow morning. I'll be thinking of you tonight.

And to everyone else, hang in there. I'd send babydust your way, but I feel like my babydust would jinx everyone. :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page