Mothering Forum banner

how many dpo until positive hpt?

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  youcantfindme 
#1 ·
I am 14 dpo and I normally have a 10 day luetal phase.

I took a home pregnancy test last night, and still, negative. What gives?

Anyone else experience this?

:

See less See more
#5 ·
i'm 11 DPO and i'm neg, but i'm still hopeful. i know that different tests have different sensativities. i think i'm going to try and find one with the lowest and use one of them in 2 days
the ones i have now test at 50? i think. and from what i can understand the hcg doens't start to accumulate UNTIL implantation which can take from 6 dpo to 12 dpo

so, know you're not alone in this wait

#6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by youcantfindme View Post
Thats 3 more days!

Id rather just get my period, if its going to come, this waiting stuff is stressful!
LOL...my husband never gets why I am in a better mood when AF comes. Being late , and still bfn is STRESSFUL. When I get my period, I feel like I don't have to wait and wonder and waste test...I can start over.
Its possible, however that it could take the hormone a little longer to reach your urine as a result of late implantation, but if you really are 14dpo it is unlikely that a negative means a false negative. (from my experience anyway). When I get negatives that late...AF is usually on her way..just really late. It happened lsat cycle for me. I got her on cd33

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.