The One Thread Dec 17-23 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 02:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sanguine Congrats.
Frog and Turtle you will be missed here.
Jezzy : for you
Megin and Katie good luck and safe journey
Stacymom on loosing the crosshairs

dctexan would you please move me to waiting to know. I am pretty certain I O'ed yesterday and I will should crosshairs by Wednesday

Everyone else : and I will catch up with you later (the kids are calling)
#62 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 02:48 PM

frog and turtle: I'm quite the lurker, but i will def. miss reading your posts! Best wishes at the new lilypad! maybe it will bring you just what you need.

everyone else: Can't have enough can you?

Question for you all: Does your cervix stay very tight and closed your whole lp? I guess i've never paid much attention all these months charting. But now i had the same lower temp and my cervix is just a tiny bit open. I'm guessing it may be af. Oh joy, a whopping 4 day lp. THAT will brighten the christmas spirit. How long is this damned vitex going to take to work?!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#63 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 02:57 PM

cd77 here and: I am feeling very dizzy and have had sore bbs for about 4 days now *sighs* wish I knew what to think!!
#64 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 03:43 PM

beckyphryPretty dip that you had yesterday :

Ok TMI WARNING
Since I have been charting, I also have been checking cm and cp. This morning it was very lotiony, like always for me after O. This evening I felt funny *down there* and decided to see what was going on. My cm is soooo thick that it looks like that paste that we used in kindergarten. I don't ever remember having that thick of cm. Anyone have an Idea what may be going on? It doesn't smell bad or anything, it is just sooooo thick. And there is a lot of it. Thank goodness that dh is sick and doesn't want anything to do with bd'ing I would be pretty embarrassed!
#65 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 05:03 PM

Well today is the day af is to show. She usually comes in the morning, but not to day. I tested Sunday and it was bfn. Today I'm not feeling anything remotely close to feeling like af or pregnancy! It is my first cycle off bc. I was using the ring and it made my last cycle start the day before I was to take it out, and that was 3 days early from when it normally started. So I'm going to try to give it till Wednesday to come (that is what day it normally started before bc). All I want to do lately is eat and I can't get rid of the thristies. Well got ds falling asleep in the sling... so I guess it is nap time. Good luck everyone.
#66 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 05:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzy View Post
Ok TMI WARNING
Since I have been charting, I also have been checking cm and cp. This morning it was very lotiony, like always for me after O. This evening I felt funny *down there* and decided to see what was going on. My cm is soooo thick that it looks like that paste that we used in kindergarten. I don't ever remember having that thick of cm. Anyone have an Idea what may be going on? It doesn't smell bad or anything, it is just sooooo thick. And there is a lot of it.
Just wanted to let you know that I get CM like this every cycle for 2-3 days after O. I usually call it "sticky" in my chart even though I *think* FF defines it as creamy. If it is like mine, it will thin out after a couple of days and become more creamy (lotion-like) and then eventually "milky" (thinner creamy). I do believe it is normal. As long as it doesn't smell bad or itch or anything, I think you are fine.
#67 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 05:30 PM

Hi everyone

Bug did very well with her surgery--she was down and out for a week though--they always seem to take the wind right out of her sails. But she started back to school today. Her left ear looks AWESOME and her right ear will get checked out tomorrow. Thanks everyone for the good thoughts and prayers you sent our way

I am still just kinda hangin out, but I had a real TMI experiance just a few minutes ago. I am sitting on cd19, 3 dpo and I am spotting pretty heavy! Almost like I am starting my period. Went potty and there was all kinds of blood in the toilet (again TMI--sorry) and when I wiped. Hmmm.... I did take clomid for 2 cycles, am sitting out for 2-3 cycles... could it possibly be implantation--but at 3dpo??? if so, eggie had a booster pack on! LOL Or could it be 'leftovers' from the clomid? Could I be starting my period this early???? anyone have any thoughts? my chart is kinda sketchy this cycle--pretty much just marking down when dtd and a few temps...

Ok... back to the holiday grindstone!

Spinner
#68 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 05:33 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi all... I've missed the thread, but I needed time to recover emotionally from my miscarriage before rejoining the ttc world.

So, we are supposed to be in our waiting cycle - after my next af we have the dr's blessing to start trying again (and hopefully not take 15 months to get pg again!). We started bding at 2 weeks post d&c. We used condoms (yuck) - the kind with the spermacide stuff (double yuck), but DH only put it on at the "end".

I wasn't expecting to O on time after a m/c, but all signs point to cd 14. Now I am a few days from when af will (supposedly) show up and I feel very similar to how I felt last cycle before getting my bfp. Could be leftover pg hormones causing my pms to feel like pg? But, I was assuming my hcg level has reached 0... I get tested every Monday, and the last two were 75 then 17. Seems like 5 more days would put me at 0.

I'm sure I am just being crazy - there is no way a sneaky little sperm could make it with spermacide, right? I guess I'll know tomorrow - they will be calling me with the results of the beta I had drawn today. If it is below 2, I will be done my weekling testing, and will know I'm not pg. If it is around where it was last week, they will be suspicious, I bet. And, if it goes up... I'd love to be pg already, but I'd definitely be scared of a repeat m/c.

No personals yet, accept for big hugs for Frog. i need to get caught up on the thread first.

Stephanie m/c 11/22/06
Jackson "Jax" Eugene born 02/05/10
#69 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 07:42 PM

zjande - It could be worse. In my ddc there is a girl preg with her 3rd child while I am still working on my second.

Today I've been on the phone a bunch and two people I haven't spoken to in a while asked if I was preg. When I said no both asked when I was going back to work. WTH is that. So if I'm not preg soon I should be going back to work or I'm not really doing anything. It made me feel crappy.

Oh well.

Good luck tomorrow to our testing club.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#70 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 08:12 PM

Frog: I will miss seeing your posts. Good luck with the foster parents training and the new house.
punquin: I'm glad that you've been healing and hope that you don't have to wait too long to get a very sticky little punquin seed growing.

Today I feel cramps on my left side (yesterday right side achiness), its like a travelling cramp going on. Still no spotting, still an elevated temp, but I know that a chart looks great until it stops looking great. Time will tell. So, as of this moment, I am still in for POATuesday.
#71 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 08:19 PM

: : : for you all
#72 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 08:20 PM - Thread Starter

Sabo - Yay! I'm in too. Nervous, but in

Stephanie - we missed you in TTC world! Totally understand that you needed time, but missed you just the same.
#73 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dctexan View Post
Sabo - Yay! I'm in too. Nervous, but in
Nervous? Oh gee, and I was just looking at your chart thinking that it looked very nice.
#74 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 08:43 PM

I am so debating on whether or not to test tomorrow morning again after this morning's fiasco with what I think is now an evaporation line. The reason being is that I am still feeling cramps.

I don't understand how I can have cramps now for over 9 days since literally 2DPO. They feel like I am getting AF which isn't due till Friday. And last month I had them for about a week before AF was due and well, she came.
#75 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 09:16 PM

Since I get my beta results tomorrow, it seems silly for me to buy a peestick for poas Tuesday. Can I just pee on a popcicle stick and then post the results of my beta when they call me?

Off Topic - What is all this frosting business in peoples' sigs? :

Stephanie m/c 11/22/06
#76 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 09:24 PM

I wondered too until I got a PM today. Apparently, people send you "you've been frosted" messages and you're supposed to send them to 3 people. I have decided not to do it because it's a bit cliquish and there will be some like me and you wondering what's going on and what it means.

4 kids under 10
#77 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 09:35 PM

s frog

I may or may not be out; my temps went completely wonky over the last two days and FF took away my crosshairs. I'd like to say that today's low temp was because there was frost on the ground this morning and my house is unheated, but it was actually just about as cold yesterday, when I had the super high temp.

I can't wait to see all the bfps tomorrow!
#78 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 10:20 PM - Thread Starter

greengrey - No worries if you don't POAT tomorrow. It should be something you want to do, not something you are forced to do. Most of the people participating are POASaholics and would be peeing on sticks anyway. Making it a group activity just gives it a more supportive (at least of me) air (plus it keeps me from testing obsessively in the days before POAS day).

noordinaryspider
#79 of 321 Old 12-18-2006, 10:28 PM

Quote:
greengrey - No worries if you don't POAT tomorrow. It should be something you want to do, not something you are forced to do. Most of the people participating are POASaholics and would be peeing on sticks anyway. Making it a group activity just gives it a more supportive (at least of me) air (plus it keeps me from testing obsessively in the days before POAS day).

Oh the thing is I DO want to test but these cramps are making me skeptical in terms of wasting one. Which makes me so sad with Christmas right around the corner.

I'll decide after I see tomorrow mornings temps.

Either way I can't wait to see everyone's outcomes!!!!

PS - when is the official POAS day supposed to be in our cycles?
#80 of 321 Old 12-19-2006, 12:33 AM

punquin~~ check your pm box

natural birthin', baby catchin', cloth addicted, intactalactavist mama of 12/00, 6/03, 10/07, 8/10 & our angelcubs three
#81 of 321 Old 12-19-2006, 01:06 AM - Thread Starter

Okay, so how many people frosted Stephanie?
#82 of 321 Old 12-19-2006, 01:50 AM

Quote:
Okay, so how many people frosted Stephanie?
Actually, just you two... The board has been slow.

Stephanie m/c 11/22/06
#83 of 321 Old 12-19-2006, 04:38 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I've been frosted three times so far, which makes me feel loved , but I've had no time to do anything about it.

I'm wondering what morning will bring... some optimism, but also realism... Been feeling a little crampy for the last day or two, which I don't normally have even with AF. CP is firm and closed (at least I think it's closed for having given birth), which I've never really noticed before. Definitely different than mid-cycle, which makes me think I DID O. I'm also horridly tired, but it's possible that's circumstantial. Going with holiday prep!!

Need to go finish making gifts for DS's preschool party tomorrow! G'night!

HeatherB ~ mama to 3 wonderful boys:  reading.gif 03/02; modifiedartist.gif09/04; sleepytime.gif 09/07 - and Eliana, babygirl.gif 11/13/10!  
Founder of Houston Birth Alternatives: Be Informed, Encouraged, Supported birth support group and aspiring midwife.

#84 of 321 Old 12-19-2006, 05:49 AM

dctexan thanks! I was wondering what was going on!

pnutS4us thanks for the update, glad to hear that all went well!

punquin Glad to see that you are feeling better ´let us know what your popcicle stick results are You are so funny!

Everyone that are going to poas today, good luck to you all and I hope to see a lot of BFP's!!!:
#85 of 321 Old 12-19-2006, 07:29 AM

please move me to WTF is going on with my body
CD 15 and I'm still having medium-heavy spotting :
I'm taking Vitex, but I don't think it's working ye. My hubby said if I'm still spotting on Friday, he thinks I should go on anyother month of bcp to try to restart everything. So I'm a little sad.
However, Monday night was the Christmas party for the Hotel that I work for, so it was a nice distraction. People finally went to bed around 2:30am, and I had to work the desk starting at 4am, so I got all of an hour sleep. But it was worth it!

to all, and Good Luck for everyone participating in POATuesday!!

Wife to D (12/03) and totally smitten Mama to DD (4/05) DS (2/09) and expecting DD#2  6/23/11
#86 of 321 Old 12-19-2006, 07:48 AM

Just popping in to check for results of those POAS-holics. I can't wait to see some !

I'm waiting around to O....
#87 of 321 Old 12-19-2006, 09:05 AM

Anyone?

4 kids under 10
#88 of 321 Old 12-19-2006, 09:07 AM

: :
#89 of 321 Old 12-19-2006, 09:49 AM

CD9 still dry, not sure how my temps will work out since I'm not getting a consistant wake up time.
#90 of 321 Old 12-19-2006, 09:49 AM

I just broke down yesterday and visited the boards. I'd been trying not to obsess during my 2 ww.
I saw the POAS Tuesday and figured I may as well test.
!!!!!

I'm not quite sure what to do with myself.
I didn't tell dh.
This will be #3 for us and #2 is sick right now so I thought maybe I'd tell dh when the stress level is down a little.

I'm thrilled....
but holy moley... we need a new car and a new house and I'd better start saving and I have a big project that I'd better finish up and some trips to take and some quality time to spend with the two I have and some cleaning to do and.... and.... and.....

panicking!

good luck to everyone!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page