strange twinges in abdomen - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-02-2003, 05:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ok am I in the 2ww looney bin or what? I keep having these strange twinges and cramps in my abdomen. to low for stomach cramps. Ok am I crazy or could this be a good sign? please tell me I'm not flipping my lid. ild
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2003, 06:21 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Could be a good sign, or could be just that you're paying more attention than usual and noticing your digestion or some other non-reproductive phenomenon. I've been having the latter problem since I was 10 and hoping I would get my period so I could be "grown up"! :LOL

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

Old 05-03-2003, 03:20 PM

I had these with both my boys when I was barely pregnant. They started right before my period was due and lasted a few weeks. The started too early for me to get a positive pregnancy test right away, but it didn't take long. I tend to get positive pg tests about the day my period is due, but no earlier. It sounds hopeful. Mine were really low and just a touch on the right side.
Old 05-03-2003, 03:52 PM

I've been getting them too Brooklynn. I've heard a lot of women here have had similar sensations early in preg.!

With my first pg I didn't feel anything until after I tested positive, but I wasn't paying too much attention either as it was a surprise pg. (we weren't ttc)

Hoping it is good news for you!

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

Old 05-05-2003, 12:06 PM - Thread Starter

thanks ladies. I'm still getting them. And now it seems like I have a touch of stomach flu but I'm hoping it's early morning sickness. I was out to eat last night and got sick and haven't been able to shake it yet. I'm hoping its the 9 month bug. thanks everyone

User Tag List