I need to hear some 10 dpo symptoms???? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 03:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Anyone have any 10 DPO symptoms to share with me?

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#2 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 04:11 PM

I am 10 dpo but the only odd thing I have going on is extremely tender breasts. I have not tested yet and am trying to hold off until 13 dpo. Tenk - Are you having any symptoms?

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#3 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 04:42 PM

I'm 4DPO and I'm extremely thirsty, and HOT, and bloated, and excited.
Someone put me in the closet for another 10 days.
#4 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 04:47 PM - Thread Starter

Well I got a BFN this morning at 10 dpo but it's still early and last cycle when I did actually get pregnant, I had a very faint BFP the late evening of 11dpo and again a very faint BFP on morning of 12 dpo.

So, I've been super nauseaus (spelling) and craving milk which is weird for me because I hate milk. I have tender bb's, and I'm so sleepy. I have to say that I don't feel pregnant tho....and I hate it. I just want to feel it and know it and blah blah blah. It's been 10 freakin months already and all I get is a M/C last month. I need a BFP please????

#5 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 05:14 PM

I'm 9dpo and I have all[/I] the classic symptoms. My boobs are huge and tender and growing stretch marks, I'm nauseaus, sleeping all the time, have increased CM, spotted a few days ago, and have a very decreased appetite (noticeable symptom from last month when I did get pregnant).

I'm in the same boat as you but I'm holding out until 1/6/7

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#6 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
I don't feel pregnant tho....and I hate it.
I do not feel pregnant either, other than the swollen and sore breasts...which hurt more than I ever remember pre-bc pills. I did have a couple days of cramping and then really bad cramps last night and thought AF was coming, but nothing yet. I guess not every one has symptoms, right? This would be my first pregnancy so I have nothing to compare it to.

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#7 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 06:30 PM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
When I was 10 dpo with my last pregnancy (& kept detailed notes on my symptoms), I'd been having rolling waves of brief, but gross, nausea at dawn, & bits now & then through the day. My boobs were very sore (they were my biggest giveaway) & the blue veins were starting to show up across my chest. On 10dpo, I discovered I could squeeze milk drops from my breasts, 4 from the right & 2 from the left to be exact. I'm positive it was a pg symptom as I hadn't bfed for 6 yrs & never leaked milk. I posted about in on the One thread back then & nobody believed me! My gums had started bleeding when I brushed, my green tea had started tasting metallic, I belched absolutely endlessly from 4dpo until birth (gawd I hated that), & my beers made me feel so gross & weird that I couldn't finish them (a 1st symptom in all my pgs). I swear that was all by 10dpo. I tested pos at 12 dpo.

So there ya go. You asked for it!

North Idaho rural living treehugger.gif mama to: 22 yo DD, 15 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. stillheart.gif And someone new coming this Christmas! stillheart.gif

#8 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post
I do not feel pregnant either, other than the swollen and sore breasts...which hurt more than I ever remember pre-bc pills. I did have a couple days of cramping and then really bad cramps last night and thought AF was coming, but nothing yet. I guess not every one has symptoms, right? This would be my first pregnancy so I have nothing to compare it to.
I also wanted to mention, with 1st pregnancy, I had almost no symptoms at all. I felt nauseas exactly *one* time. I barely had any symptoms my entire pregnancy, AND I didn't even show until I was 6 mos along! Bizarreness. My subsequent pgs were the opposite.

North Idaho rural living treehugger.gif mama to: 22 yo DD, 15 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. stillheart.gif And someone new coming this Christmas! stillheart.gif

#9 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjande View Post
My boobs were very sore (they were my biggest giveaway)
The strange/odd thing about my sore boobs is that they both hurt (right more than left) on the outer sides near to my armpits. I can hardly stand to even push on them. I do normally have sore boobs near to AF but nothing like this. It is really annoying to be honest but if I get a BFP it will all be worth it.

#10 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 06:39 PM

Quote:
The strange/odd thing about my sore boobs is that they both hurt (right more than left) on the outer sides near to my armpits. I can hardly stand to even push on them. I do normally have sore boobs near to AF but nothing like this. It is really annoying to be honest but if I get a BFP it will all be worth it.
That's exactly where my early pg boob pain is located, too. There are lots of milk ducts back there! When your milk comes in after birth, they will ache right into your armpits!

Good luck!

#11 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zjande View Post
There are lots of milk ducts back there! When your milk comes in after birth, they will ache right into your armpits!
Never knew this! Now I am extra eager to test! :

#12 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 06:51 PM

:
I'm 10dpo and not really having any symptoms.

BUT I'm hoping that's a good thing b/c whenever I thought I had symtoms in previous months, they were just PMS symptoms. And I've been taking some herbs and vitamins to help that.

My temp hasn't started dropping yet, like it had in other months, so that's good. (It hasn't risen any either....) But that could also be the vitamins working.

Oh, and I'm having a real hard time swallowing all of those pills that I'm taking...<gag>

Mama to J (Apr 01 '08) and N (Feb 13 '10)
#13 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 07:23 PM

I'm at 10 dpo so I of course had to check what everyone's writing to compare to what's going on with my body. I've been pretty good about not obsessing this tww since we've been super busy with the holidays and all but here I am nonetheless....

So I can't say I've noticed anything but after reading Sunshine4004's symptom about her boobs hurting on the outer (armpit) side and then zjande's saying that was a pregnancy symptom for her.... now I'm super duper excited that I could be pregnant. Let the rollercoaster ride begin! Yaahoo...

My boobs hurt in exactly the same way. I have nothing else to go on since my temps are all wacked from travelling and sleeping in so I can't even stare at my chart on FF because it makes no sense to me.

So that's my cheesy contribution to this thread....
#14 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 07:33 PM

i'm about 10 dpo myself and have had neausea (sp) a little bit, low back pain (had this w/ds too) and yesterday had slight cramping all day as if i was having implantation symptoms. i'm strating to have some cravings too. what drives me nuts is i guess all these things could be explained by something else! so, i shall find out soon if i'm crazy or pregnant (and crazy)!
#15 of 31 Old 12-28-2006, 10:22 PM

I got a BFN at 10 DPO but a BFP at 12. My only symptom at 10DPO was increased thirst. That, and no feelings that AF was on her way. My LP was 11 or 12 days, so by 10 DPO I might be feeling a little crampy-ish.

Baby dust to all!!
#16 of 31 Old 12-29-2006, 12:12 AM

I'm only 7dpo, but no symptoms right now. I'm hoping it's just too early and that I could still get a BFP. When do most people get symptoms?

Good luck to everyone!
#17 of 31 Old 12-29-2006, 12:15 AM - Thread Starter

More updates....

1- I've had waves of nausea for the last 5 days that come and go (even today in rush hour traffic).

2- My bb's are way more soar than they were when I got pregnant last cycle (I miscarried).

3- I'm on an emotional roller coaster...I can be a huge b$#@h and then cry right after....sounds typical for AF symptoms BUT NOT for me. I might be a bit grouchy but nothing like this.

4- Can I sleep on my desk?

Ok, I still had a BFN this morning, but knowing that others got a negative at 10 dpo and then a ++ at 12 dpo gives me some glimmer of hope. I have an OB appointment and he'll do a beta, and then we'll talk about the clomid I'll start again on CD3 if AF shows....

Let's talk more symptoms ladies???

#18 of 31 Old 12-29-2006, 12:36 AM

9 dpo here, and sore, tingly breasts, especially my nipples. The night before last, it woke me up when I was sleeping on my tummy.

I also had some weird cramping on my left side today, almost like o pain, but I'm positive that I've already o'd and it was from the other side! Pretty yucky this morning, but feeling better tonight.

Trying not to get my hopes up, but if my temp jumps back up tomorrow, you'll probably have to lock me in a closet somewhere for the next few days.

Violin teaching, doula-ing Mom to Abby, (8) Ashlynn, (6) : and Max (11/13/08) Diagnosed with Metopic Craniosynostosis. First surgery 5/1/09, Second surgery March 2010.
#19 of 31 Old 12-29-2006, 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacymom View Post
9 dpo here, and sore, tingly breasts, especially my nipples. The night before last, it woke me up when I was sleeping on my tummy.

I also had some weird cramping on my left side today, almost like o pain, but I'm positive that I've already o'd and it was from the other side! Pretty yucky this morning, but feeling better tonight.

Trying not to get my hopes up, but if my temp jumps back up tomorrow, you'll probably have to lock me in a closet somewhere for the next few days.
i had the cramping on the left side too yesterday...you could be feeling implantation!!!!!!
#20 of 31 Old 12-29-2006, 03:20 AM

Sunshine,

I've got the exact same thing going on! The sides of my boobs are killing me. Every other month it's more my nipples. And they're so affected by pressue.

To be honest, my breasts are so swollen that I developed stretch marks yesterday afternoon. Yes, afternoon. They weren't there when I woke up, but they were when I went to bed.

Ashley, Pagan treehugger.gif mama to E (6/09) and my beautiful hbac.gif baby T (4/3/12)
#21 of 31 Old 12-29-2006, 01:10 PM

Well, I am now 10 dpo 2 days in a row....ff moved my o-day which I find odd....but with the move, I now have something that resembles an implantation-dip (with corresponding cramps). I tested this morning using a $Tree test, thinking I was 11 dpo and there was a chance of a bfp, but got a bfn and then once I entered my temp I am doing a second day at 10 dpo....how frustrating. My boobs are seriously so sore though still.....no more cramps or any other signs of AF. So....that is my update

#22 of 31 Old 12-29-2006, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Well, I am now 10 dpo 2 days in a row....ff moved my o-day which I find odd....but with the move, I now have something that resembles an implantation-dip (with corresponding cramps). I tested this morning using a $Tree test, thinking I was 11 dpo and there was a chance of a bfp, but got a bfn and then once I entered my temp I am doing a second day at 10 dpo....how frustrating. My boobs are seriously so sore though still.....no more cramps or any other signs of AF. So....that is my update
hang in there...only another day or two and we can test!
#23 of 31 Old 12-29-2006, 01:18 PM

I will test again 12/31 if nothing changes.....I just need to be patient. When is everyone else POAS?

#24 of 31 Old 12-29-2006, 11:57 PM - Thread Starter

I tested again today at 11 dpo and still negative, I'm not holding out hope for this cycle now. No big deal, I'm going to take clomid again as soon as AF shows.

One thing tho, my doctor told me just today, that if you are having symptoms of pregnancy, you should have enough hormone (hcg) in your system to produce a +++ pregnancy test.

Do I agree with him 100%....hell NO. I know tons of women including myself that had symptoms of being pregnant and still didn't get a BFP. That would mean for all of us...if we have ANY symptom of pregnancy then the test should be +++.

What do you guys think???

#25 of 31 Old 12-30-2006, 01:17 AM

Hi, I am 10 dpo (according to me, 8 dpo according to ff) and I have no symptoms to speak about. But...I did get a BFP this morning! Strange because other months that I wasn't preggers, I swore I had pregnancy symptoms and this time around...nothing and BFP. . I am sure they will come though.

Good luck everyone!

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#26 of 31 Old 12-30-2006, 11:44 AM

I had a massive temp drop today so I guess my sore boobs were not a preggers symptom...they are still very sore though. Still no AF but this temp drop means she is probably on her way

#27 of 31 Old 12-30-2006, 03:34 PM

Hi everyone. I am 9 dpo and have felt sort of nauseas for the last several days. It comes and goes and is wierd since I always have an iron stomach. I am also having a skin break out. No other symptoms to speak of so far. Hoping and praying for a bfp. I am new to charting and this maybe my first normal cycle post bc. YEA! Good luck to everyone. The suspense is killing me. ff says not to test until Jan. 9th.

What date do you think I could possibly test given that I am not sure what my luteal phase normally is??

Baby dust and bfp's to all!!

Here is my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/175f20
#28 of 31 Old 01-02-2007, 06:00 AM
Dea

Hi! I'm 10 dpo also, and I only have sore boobs... but really only sore nipple, so so tender that everything hurts. I dunno if it's a pregnancy thing, or a result of the shot in the arse my RE gave me to force ovulation. Any ideas?

Deadra, Wife to Adam , Mama to Beatrix (02/08), Hudson (01/10), and Mazarine (12/13)
#29 of 31 Old 01-02-2007, 01:30 PM

Ok, I hope you all don't mind me jumping in here, but I'm feeling pretty weird and can't stop wondering if I'm pregnant...

I don't how many days post ovulation I am. I started faithfully charting this month because since I came off the pill 7 months ago I have just one or two day periods and I thought I have not been ovulating. However, after two weeks of charting my temps I got frustrated because they just wouldn't get out of the gutter (96s...). I thought "Darnit I'm not going to ovulate." Then a few days passed and Christmas night we dtd, with me saying - "I'm so far into my cycle dear that either I have already ovulated or I'm just not going to"... (My hormones make me do stupid things sometimes).

4 days flew by, and then I started feeling sick. I've been burping like crazy and have a lot of indigestion, then suddenly at a restaurant at lunch on Saturday, I felt like I was going to puke right there in the middle of eating. Thus, started my husband saying.."Maybe you're pregnant." I kept saying, no way it's not possible, but then I started having all this stuff happen with my breast that I've NEVER experienced in my life. First I had some achy pains in the sides of my breast, and then my nipples started hurting so bad that I can't keep my bra on. When I put one on for company yesterday, I could hardly get it clasped because it was so tight, and then I just kept waiting for them to leave because it was making my nipples hurt so bad. This nipple pain has been constant now for 3 days at least, and then when I got out of the shower this morning on top it they looked really weird like nothing my husband or I have ever seen - really reddish and swollen and those little dot things around my nipples are huge.

I'm not especially tired, I haven't thrown up, and I only had unprotected sex the one night that I have no idea where I was in my cycle... (except all temps in the last few days have been high, so I do think I ovulated at some point).

AM I PREGNANT??? I want to know! But it's only been 8 or 9 days, so I'm trying to wait a few more to test.
#30 of 31 Old 01-02-2007, 02:29 PM

I'm only 3DPO so I don't know. I know that with my L2P's I had no early symptoms but when they came they came really hard. I doubt I would have any symtems at 10DPO but my friend the other day was 8DPO and she had full on all pregnancy symptoms you have ever heard of. I guess some people are just more sensative than others. But one thing my doc did tell me is that if you have symptoms then you will get a BFP. If you are getting symptoms and a BFN then the symptoms are more than likely in your head.

Good luck!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page