January 12+ months TTC - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-31-2007, 02:46 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Coome--That sounds like a reasonable plan. What a relief not to do anything medical for a while! I'm gearing up for the opposite and it makes me nervous.

Welcome mamabearsoblessed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-01-2007, 01:37 AM

coome there is no schedule you have to keep,except what makes the two of you happy. You can also change your mind next month.

Welcome mamabearsoblessed. I am so sorry for your losses.

booja I'm glad to hear you got an appt so quickly. I hope if you aren't pg that af comes quickly. I hate the last few days.

Hi Tiara, folabole,pampered mom, funnygrace, ocean,ItyBty and everyone else!

Well I started my Clomid today and booked my first u/s for next Thursday. That will be cd10 so I wonder if I'll end up getting the trigger shot/iui on the weekend? My sister told me that DrP works weekends,but she hasn't been in fertility treatments for at least 8 years. I just hope I don't get much in the way of side effects.

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

Old 02-01-2007, 01:37 PM

lesliesara~ : for you this cycle! I think we've had a few pg's with that combination on this thread over the past year +. Hope you escape the side effects, too!

coome~ I can understand where you're at, completely. And what lesliesara said is true, you can always change your mind.

welcome mamabearsoblessed! So sorry for your losses . You're in great company here.

We had the u/s last night & while the baby is measuring within 2 days of my EDD, the baby's heartbeat is slow, 106BPM. The dr. was trying to convince me that I O'ed later ( I chart), that I tested positive- reabsorbed that pg, got pg again (: ) and that's why it's behind.
What about my HIGH betas last week? They were at the very upper end of my EDD, with the concern of multiples there (because he even said that when we got there, that my # were very reassuring for AT LEAST ONE baby).
Ugh, I think this is why I don't trust western MDs.
I'm supposed to wait until the 15th or bleeding/problems to get another u/s... he told me that if I need to, I can come back sooner.. that he understands. He said the sac looked very good, that it was perfectly round , there were fetal poles. But with his inconsistent points I felt like I was being lied to.

I've done some googling and there's definitely a higher chance of m/c (I can't even use the scientific terminology for it right now), but there is still hope. I think the one study showed that 25% carry on to live births.

I'm trying to stay positive and thankful but you know how it is, ESP. if you've already suffered losses, losses that were long awaited. But I know there IS still a chance. I'm trying to radiate support & encouragement for this little spirit. If you have any healthy, positive vibes or prayers-- they will thankfully be received!
Old 02-01-2007, 02:44 PM

Beemama- just had to come and give some s I don't know that I'd be able to wait until the 15th without more info. I say if you want/need to that it makes perfect sense for to me if you go in next week for another u/s. Not that it would change the outcome but the sooner you have info positive or negative then all the better. . IMO.

It's all so nerve wracking. I know. again much love and s

Be, happy momma to Liberty (12-31-02), Henry (3-17-07) and Prudence (7-02-09)
Old 02-01-2007, 02:49 PM

Beemama--
Old 02-01-2007, 03:05 PM

Beemama, sending you and your babe lots of love and good thoughts.

Stay positive, your little bean needs your confidence.
Old 02-01-2007, 03:16 PM - Thread Starter

and prayers for Beemama. Your OB sounds like a dolt - can you switch to a better one?

We dont' have a Feb list yet, does anyone else want to start one? I can do it again if there are no takers...
Old 02-01-2007, 08:33 PM

Beemama lots of and prayers. Keep thinking positive.
Old 02-01-2007, 08:45 PM

beemama-keeping good thoughts for you. i feel positive...keep the confidence as best you can...and rely on us for the rest!! i can't even begin to imagine how scary that must feel...ESPECIALLY after trying for a long time!

ity-stinks about AF. i feel like we're in the same place and for some reason i think we'll get a BFP together...but i don't know when!!

leslie and funny-thanks for the encouraging words. sometimes i think this might really relieve some of the stress and could have a POSITIVE outcome!

everyone have a great thursday nite with you dp's and kiddos if you have them!!

mom to 2 pooches, one wild and awesome little boy kid.gif who joined our family through the miracle of adoption, and expecting 2 miracle babies in spring 2013 after 7 years of ttc!belly.gif

Old 02-01-2007, 10:07 PM - Thread Starter

I just started a Feb thread, but if someone lse would like to keep it, please be my guest, and I can delete mine. I just didn't want to forget all about Feb.

User Tag List