TTC 6+ months January Support Thread - Page 13 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#361 of 1198 Old 01-09-2007, 10:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sarah, have you warmed up yet today ? that is a crazy cold temp... maybe your spirit was astral projecting out of your body while you slept ? I've heard that will make you cold, and I can't think up any other screwball explanations as to why your temp would plummet like that.

Stephanie I also love the pics, you have such a lovely home ! I didn't get through all of them I am going to return though when I have a moment. I think I am about to join you in the 2ww so we can obsess together.

Allison I hope your mood has improved. Your feelings of numb acceptance over the disappointments are something I can sure identify with. I have been trying to break that this cycle and be more positive, do affirmations, etc. But the numbness can also be a good coping skill when times are so hard
I am sure it will be a better atmosphere at work when you coworker leaves. Is she going on maternity leave or just quitting to stay home ?
ooh I just saw your last post - yay for moving ! : Yay for inconveinient pregnancies ! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower View Post
DH thought my dream was gross and doesn't want to hear about the yucky details of sperm meeting egg which make him "go limp."
Oh Lily this cracked me right up this morning, I thought your dream was so beautiful that it put tears in my eyes :
How are the ovaries feeling now ? I can see how men can have "trouble" when ttc... the pressure is definitely on. I know my DH feels it although we don't talk about it... that is he doesn't want to talk about ttc more than we need to. Just tell him whats up and when to be there I guess that makes it easy for me.

Tenk your timing is going to be great no matter what ! I'll bet you O in the next 48 hrs. :

Crystal your little boy is too cute !!! ok I have to finally ask, where in western NY ? I was born and raised in Rochester

Elkmama did you get that appt made yet ? Wow, that sounds so frustrating. As if waiting month by month doesn't feel long enough

Tara I will hold out hope for you until you get a regular red flow. Not to mess with your hopes if you feel AF is imminenet, but strange brown blood can happen when the uterus expands in early pregnancy, and old blood stuck in there comes loose. Does AF usually start like this for you ?

Becky its so nice to see you here, tho I won't begrudge you when you get your bfp and move on either Clomid and IUI, sounds pretty standard, works for lots of people. Is there a specific reason for trying these or just the next step in the road ? Just curious. : GL !!!

Christy, I really hope the clomid does it for you this month : I had obvious and copious CM on cd7, the day I took my last clomid dose. I don't check CP so I can't tell you much about that, though it does seem like CP could be affected along with everything else.

While I'm at it I will share with you how my last 24 hrs have been... I am pretty sure I have ovulated last night. I started really feeling ovary stuff like twinges and achiness on cd11, increasing on cd12, and yesterday cd13 was very intense. I was sitting on the couch last night wondering... ok when do you call this pain serious ? It felt like AF and a very noxious intestinal bug all at once. I was bloated and crampy, my back hurt and my belly just ached, I felt almost sick. I remembered what everyone here has described before, and I was braced for it to be painful so I rode it out and it let up after a couple of hours. If I hadn't been taking clomid and known what was up, I might have gone to the ER it was that intense. This morning I felt much tension relieved and my temp is up. I have had a few pains tody as well so I am not real sure what is up, I am hoping there is more than one egg coming from each ovary and I know that can happen over a 24 hr period. : : : please please please
#362 of 1198 Old 01-09-2007, 11:44 PM

Hi all: Just a quick hi, glad to see lots of o-ing going on!

This will be short...Please send thoughts and prayers to the family+children of a woman in my small midwestern college town, who was rammed off the road, gunned down and killed by her husband today on the way home from work. I am on the crisis response team and been debriefing all evening, and now have to take care of myself, too. Best to all...go spend time with the people you love, ok? See you all tomorrow~

Selectively vaxing, extended breastfeeding WOHM to Cjoy.gif (2/09), who was conceived naturally after TTC for 3 years and failed IVF.  TTC #3 in '11. Married to my best friend A love.gif.  Baby #2 angel1.gif (1/2011)
#363 of 1198 Old 01-09-2007, 11:51 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hubby and I started discussing the insurance situation. I'm a bit concerned because he wants to take a day to five days off between ending his old job and beginning his new job. I'm worried that might be a lapse in coverage and we might not have my possible, but unlikely pregnancy covered. Hubby told me to go to Yahoo chat. OMG, they were so mean. Everyone there insisted I was lying because I said he didn't have a waiting period for coverage under his current job. What on earth benefit would I have from lying about that? I'm actually shaking a bit and crying.

My word of warning: never go to Yahoo chat.

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
#364 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 12:46 AM

Hey everyone - Hope you're all doing well and having fun. I especially hope that o'ers are having LOTS of fun tonight.

Allison - First, yeah for the job offer and for the chance to move! I'm glad that is coming through for your family. I'm sorry the insurance worries have already popped up. I would be a bit surprised if you had to be covered before you got preg for your pregnancy and birth to be covered, but then we have a screwy system... Don't get me started on how much we need national health insurance in this country! Anyway, good luck getting it figured out. Maybe dh's next company's website has some links to their insurance plans???

** Editing here to try to be clear that I am not doubting you about the lapse of coverage or how that might affect the preg coverage. It just doesn't make any logical sense to me and I hope it isn't true, for your sake and for everyone who has similar situations. And because it doesn't make any sense to me, I'm hoping you find out that there isn't really an issue here... And sorry the Yahoo folks were snarky.**

Ann - Very sad... Take good care of yourself. I admire the work you are doing.

Oceanmommy - No appt yet but I'm calling them tomorrow if they don't call me. And have I already told you how much I like the saying in your sig? I notice it every time. I think it is a Buddhist teaching, right? But from whom, or where did you learn it?

Pycelan - Glad you got the new tools (or at least the Rx and the IUI to think over) at your visit. Fingers will be crossed! And maybe we will do our own clomid club next month...

Lily- I'm sorry... That is no fun for either of you. We have had things go VERY well, though, a few hours or the morning after a "challenging" session. Maybe you will too. And I'm so glad that this month's o is not nearly as painful as you went through last month!!!

Tara - Hope you find the kitty soon. Oh yeah, and hope you don't explode!! Seriously, big hugs for a hard day.

Night night...
#365 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 02:11 AM

Ann Hugs for you, what an awful situation. I'm sorry you have to go through that.
You are right, even though we all are here because of something we want but don't have, we must remember to be grateful for the blessings we do have in our lives.

Elkmama the quotation in my siggy is a Japanese Proverb. I like seeing it there because it reminds me to carry on and one of these cycles everything is going to change for the better.

Allison sorry to hear the yahooers were mean to you. They don't know you like we do its a big cruel world out there thank goodness for our haven here.
I had similar worries while waiting for coverage about if I got pg would it be covered. Well in Oregon just about any pregnant woman in the state can get free health insurance anyways. And no one covers midwives which might be something we'd have to pay in any event. I figured, if we manage to conceive then the baby will be born somehow and it will work itself out. Who needs money right ? Maybe that little jinx of the possible insurance snafu is all the temptation fate needs to finally let one past the goalie
#366 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 08:09 AM

well goodness..

ocean.. I'm pming you

allison.. Yahoo chat can be alright... you just gotta find the right people I know that doesnt help but some people are nice around there

ann.. if I could make this any bigger I would

becky... sorry for calling you by your screen name I was too blonde to notice your name was in your siggy

I also am having a bit of insurance trouble... before dh got his new position we were covered by the state because income was low enough... state coverage is ending at the end of the month and dh cant get it through work til may... I'm not sure I'll qualify for state coverage again if/when I get pg... (sigh)

tara.. hows stuff?

sarah... I'm waiting to see if youre having a corpse like morning again

I'll keep checking in

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

#367 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 08:16 AM

yay sarah its back up!

#368 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel1895 View Post
sarah... I'm waiting to see if youre having a corpse like morning again
Back in normal range today, if I discard that dip there's nothing different. CD66.
#369 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 09:05 AM

Sarah - how freakily odd... well, I guess everybody gets those wierd ones every once in awhile, right?

Allison - sorry about the possible lack of insurance. I believe that his old job should cover you guys for a month after he quits because it takes that long for COBRA to kick in, if you were getting that. Plus usually, insurance premiums are paid a month ahead. I'd call his current insurance and ask them how they handle it. Also, if they are immediately dropping you (I don't think that they can legally though) COBRA would be an option and then you wouldn't have a lag in coverage. Of course you pay an arm and a leg for COBRA, so... Hopefully it's not as bad as you think! Congrats on his new job though!

Ann - yikes that's awful. Though it also sounds like the beginning of a CSI episode... sorry, my brain can go wierd places.

Tara -

Hopefully there are good mornings abounding!

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#370 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 10:58 AM

Allison Insurance normally is paid a month in advance like Ocean said, but if for some reason it's not then your DH's new company's insurance is required to pick you and and cover anything prehire. That rule only applies if you are carrying independant insurance. I promise that you'll be covered....now worries. I am 100% positive, and I believe that your coverage started day one and there was no lag time.....mine at HP and IBM both started day one.

Christy Ah the infamous clomid achiness....must be what I have too because I didn't O yet. It's perfectly normal and can't be anything bad right....means somethings going on in there...

Ann I can't imagine that going on here, and having to go thru it. I have a very tough time with death now even if I don't know the person. Since Kamryn passed, I get very emotional about things of that nature. What an amazing person you must be!

Elk How are you this morning?

Lily No matter what I'm sure you guys caught the right timeing, but hopefully DH will felt better this morning?

Ity Any updates for us....did you O yet? Sorry I don't remember.

Tara I hope she is either here in full force or not even thinking of finding you today!

Crystal That sucks about insurance, but I think it's different if your pregnant tho.

Ocean Rochester was my territory at my last position where I was based in Colorado. You commented to everyone but didn't tell us how you were feeling....clomid wise or O'ing wise or just in general?

Sarah I'm glad to see you temp is back to a warm and not freezing range.

Becky Ah, I had no idea who they were referring to until just now. Clomid works, there's tons of proof....I really hope your one of the lucky ones that get it in the first round!

Me....I didn't O as I thought I would or I mean didn't get a ++ OPK like I thought I would. So I'm still sitting here and cramping and aching in my back, tummy, and upper theighs...bleh....it sucks.....and I don't have a +++ OPK. Well at least DH agreed to DTD everynight except Friday since he won't be home, and until Monday night. That's 5 more times and I couldn't possibly O later than that....CD18 on Monday.....so hope it works. I wish I would go ahead and O already so I can be in the 2ww and obsess over all my *symptoms* LOL. I had more to say and forgot it...so be back later. Ah I remember, he asked me if we could have a "FAST" night tonight. I'm like sweet heart, what ever you need....we've both been *satisfied every other night so I'm ok with just him tonight....kwim....I'm still getting the end result...hehe

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#371 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 11:44 AM

I'm calling today CD2. Last night I strated with some red flow. I cried and cried and cried. Then at 5:00am was up driving DH to the airport. DS and I came back and slept from 7ish until 9. My day is going to be wacky but at least I'm on a normal AF flow day now. I've never had a full day of brown like that.

Ann
- I'll hug DS and DH and I hugged a ton before he boarded the plane. He lost his father suddenly so we are really good about making it known how we feel a lot. I hope you are recouping from a rough one.

Allison
- I know all insurance is different but we switched recently and I found that my new insurance doesn't call pregnancy a pre-existing condition so it would still have been covered. I hope it works out for you. That stuff confuses the heck out of me. And screw those meanies from the chat. Crystal is right that some times you just get really rude and mean people online.

Guess I'd better go tell the one thread I'm out this month. I never go there anymore.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#372 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 11:55 AM

"But if I must go
Things I trust will be better off without me
But I don't want to know
Life is better off a mystery

So keep'em coming these lines on the road
And keep me responsible be it a light or heavy load
And keep me guessing with these blessings in disguise
And I'll walk with grace my feet and faith my eyes"

I just got a burst of faith... this is part of the lyrics from caedmons call's song faith my eyes...
I'm having one of those "revelation" days... things happen for a reason.. maybe G*d is testing my faith... idk..

hugs for everyone... especially those who need it
I'm glad I have you ladies for support.. its better than doing it on my own

#373 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 12:06 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Good morning! You ladies are always so busy on here! :

I'm 6dpo today. The days couldn't really go by any slower. Last night DH mentioned that we missed a day in our every-other plan. I told him we missed a day over the weekend too - which he denied. Uh, okay. And of course he had to go to work last night to do server maintenance at midnight. I know I'm way past o, but I am at my normal o time now, and I am so paranoid that my body is playing tricks on me. :

Thank you to everyone who complimented my photos! Our house is still a huge disaster... I can't wait to get all of the rooms finished, but we just don't have the funds. One thing I am doing, is planning our my nursery murals. How pathetic is that? I'm not even pregnant. And, I know it is a very newbie-mom thing to do - going all out on the nursery decorations, but I have waited for this my whole life. Right now I am drawing it all out of my computer. I need to get paint for the base colors soon.

Tenk - Sorry you didn't o just yet. It sounds like you are gearing up for a big one! Twins, anyone?

Sarah - That sure was a strange temp... I've never had one anywhere near that low - Were you feeling really cold when you took it?

Allison - I don't have any answers about the insurance stuff, but I hope you guys get it all figured out. Congrats to your DH on the new job!

Ann - Oh, how awful! What is your job?

Ocean - Looks like you guys had great timing around o time! I am glad that some more of you are joining me in the 2ww!

Crystal - How are you today?

Becky - I'm glad your gyn was able to give you some plans to try out! I know we will both get our babies soon...

Christy - Still no real symptoms from the clomid? I am curious about a first-time clomid user's perspective, should I try it in the future.

Tara - I'm so sorry you've been done. I hope your kitty turns up. That is too cute about my pictures and your DS! So sorry to hear about AF... I've only had a day of brown spotting with my first AF after the m/c and d&c.

Stephanie m/c 11/22/06
Jackson "Jax" Eugene born 02/05/10
#374 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 12:22 PM

I'm lurking - don't have much to say. There are so many people o'ing now or soon. I hope we all go on to the october DDC.

Off to school...
#375 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 12:47 PM

Stephanie - oddly enough, nope no real side effects yet. Although it was pointed out to me yesterday that the side effects may still be coming. Except for a rising temp though, everything seems perfectly normal (which is kinda abnormal for me but there you are).

Crystal - glad you feel better today. We're always here for some moral support (heaven knows I've griped enough!).

Tara - I hadn't thought about the one thread in awhile. I wonder if I'm still on that list... Maybe I should check sometime. I should probably just be off of it at this point anyway.

Teneal - where are you in your cycle? Should you o soon? I should just go look, huh?

I'm being lazy this morning and I'm trying to get everything done here at work so that my transition for next semester goes easier. Well, for me anyway, cause it won't be pretty for the people I work with. Or the students.

Onward and upward though. Gotta keep some sunshine in my life somewhere (and cut down on the stress!).

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#376 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 12:47 PM

stephanie, did you build a house? i'd love to see pics. where in ashburn are you? we thought about building out here, but the development we were going to build in has dropped it's starting price 200,000 since we bought in purcellville. SOOOOOO, needless to say, we're glad we didn't build in there.

your chart looks hopeful

i'm 10 or 11 DPO depending on who you ask LOL. AF is due today according to me and my calendar. i'm going to test in the morning i think. last month i got to 11DPO and my temp dropped and AF started the next day. my temps are much lower this month, but today it went up instead of down. i've been taking 200mg of b6, along with a multivit and flax seed oil. i really do hope that helps some.

looking at other people's charts, it looks like some of you are getting ready to O now i am sending lots of "able to DTD" vibes i hope that you can hit it on the nail!!!! DH i tried for every other night this month from day 4 of my cycle until day 23 i think. i am hoping that doing it like that worked. i was afraid to do every night because of reducing the number of swimmers. that can happen, right?
#377 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 12:50 PM - Thread Starter

Good morning! I have to get to work today, but just wanted to drop in a say hi. I think I O'd yesterday. Weird to not know since last month my temp went up so high. Now it seems more regular. But I put 1 dpo just to satisfy my mind. I feel pretty fine today. It is really weird. Anyway, we got a good BD in last night so I got a high score by FF! Yay!

Well, I just put another positive OPK today so FF changed the O date to today????

I am in the same boat you were in last month Tenk. Did you ever figure that out? I will have to go back and check your chart (about getting positive OPK three days). Here they tell you to only test once and that will be the only positive OPK they need, and then they CHANGE the date based on that? That doesn't make any sense! I still think I O'd yesterday.
#378 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 01:05 PM

christy.. I'm sorry but that made me laugh... who cares if you gripe... we all do... but hey.. its what we all keep coming back for... to support eachother... gripe away girl!!

dana... yay for POAS!!!!! I will be waiting to hear what the outcome is!

katherine.. youre right... its like its "ovulation madness" around here... I'm coining that term... so you cant take it

steph.. I'm just fine thank you

#379 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 01:11 PM - Thread Starter

Forget it, I just removed the positive OPK for today and I am going to act like I didn't even take one!!! So there! I forgot to read it until about 15 minutes, so maybe that is why it was positive. Anyhoo....
#380 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 01:55 PM

Lily - when I get a questionable OPK I put it in as -, with a note in the box at the bottom - like "OPK dark, but left on counter too long" so that I know I got a dark line, but also why.

Crystal - ovulation madness? Too cute. I'm glad you are feeling more hopeful today - I hope the happy feeling sticks around for a while.

danaalex - : for your POAS!

punquin - since I didnt comment earlier, I will now. You are gorgeous! Those modeling pictures are amazing. As for the nursery thing, I've got my whole room planned out in my head, just need DH to help me make it. soft sagey green and tiffany blue for a boy, soft sagey green and powdery pink for a girl. I've even plotted out baby's first quilt, and I'm working on learning to knit too. (Luckily for me, for now I have a baby quilt to make for a friend. And I'll probably make baby a sock monkey, and a baby bag and a few other things. I've got until April, I can make lots and lots fo stuff!)

awww Tara - I did the same thing last month when AF arrived. But I think its a good thing, because I got it all out, and was able to semi-function the next day. Just think of the silver lining - you can have a drink if you want now, and eat sushi and deli meat and live dangerously for a couple of weeks.

Tenk - no O yet, but I think in the next 24-48 hours. no + OPK yet, but twingey ovaries and a low open cervix. I'm gonna molest DH tonight and tomorrow night and maybe the night after too. I doubt he'll complain. :

Sarah - yay for no more freakishly low temps!

allisonrose - yay for the new job! Yay for moving! I hope everything works out as great as you want it to!

christy - I'm so glad you aren't having major syptoms this month. : for a BFP!

pycelan - hooray for Clomid!! Welcome to the Poprocks Club.

So like I said, sometime in the next 48 hours I'm gonna O. yesterday afternoon my cervix was very low (I can't find it at all unless its at least medium) and open too, but still firm. I think we should ALL get BFP's this month, and move en masse over to the October DDC. Sound like a plan? Cause I'm not going without at least one of you coming with me!
#381 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 01:55 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Thanks for all the reassurance, ladies! I know it's silly to be worried about something that might not even be a concern. I realized that it was TCOYF that made me paranoid about insurance coverage. In Chapter 1, there's a story about newlyweds whose pregnancy wasn't covered because her LMP was about a month before the wedding despite the fact that they were virgins till their wedding night.

My hubby called someone (either human resources or the insurance company directly) and they told him that we should be all set.

I took a HPT this morning. BFN. I expected as much considering it's 10 DPO. But my temp was high today (98.6) so maybe I'm not out of the running.

(I just really don't understand why those Yahoo chicks would think I would somehow benefit from lying to them.

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
#382 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower View Post
Good morning! I have to get to work today, but just wanted to drop in a say hi. I think I O'd yesterday. Weird to not know since last month my temp went up so high. Now it seems more regular. But I put 1 dpo just to satisfy my mind. I feel pretty fine today. It is really weird. Anyway, we got a good BD in last night so I got a high score by FF! Yay!

Well, I just put another positive OPK today so FF changed the O date to today????

I am in the same boat you were in last month Tenk. Did you ever figure that out? I will have to go back and check your chart (about getting positive OPK three days). Here they tell you to only test once and that will be the only positive OPK they need, and then they CHANGE the date based on that? That doesn't make any sense! I still think I O'd yesterday.
Well last month and the cycle before I had 3 ++ OPK's in 3 days. I then *felt* lots of things going on, on the 3rd day of it. Like I had a ++ on day 15, 16 and 17 when I got pregnant, but *felt* all crampy and cervix closing thing on day 17. So I honestly don't know for sure. I did get pregnant from BD'ing on day 15 and 17 only tho. I mean we BD'd more than that but missed day 16 AND day 18. Last month was just a bust.....so I'm not 100% sure how to answer your question.

#383 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 02:10 PM

Dana - Here's hoping for terrific news tomorrow!

Tara - I'm sorry... It sucks. I will be hoping for your Oct. baby to arrive as planned, though. Then you could be part of the mass migration to the Oct. DDC that Ity suggested.

Allison - Drat about the test. But I'm glad you're still counting yourself in the running. And yeah about the insurance!!!

Christy - Good luck getting things set up. I just finished up my spring syllabus and I did wonder if my students will hate me for piling on the work!

No news here (but thanks for asking, Teneal. ) I'm cd 25 and normal is 29 or 30, so I'm trying to hang loose.

Hi and hugs to everyone else!
#384 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 02:15 PM

Ity You have no idea how much I LOVE your plan....mass movement is perfectly fine with me....hell I'm ok with us all having the same damn due date as long as we all get there...hehe.

Ocean I think you and I might O on the same day girly.....bring it on right? lol

#385 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 02:36 PM - Thread Starter

Ocean, I thought you already O'd?
#386 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 02:38 PM

I think Ocean's chart does show O already, and Ity's does not and I'm confused. Sorry ladies....maybe Ity and I will O the same day.....kwim? :

Or maybe I won't O for 5 more days...who knows....I might just have this awful cramping for that much longer and be stuck with it.....like pop rocks...I said I loved them right...lol

#387 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 02:45 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the answer Tenk. I think I will just be patient and wait until tomorrow's temp. My dh has us down for a date on his calendar tonight!
#388 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 02:51 PM

Lily you are right I think I am 2dpo, so we are in the tww together and will soon be joined by more it feels like a sorority house in here, with so many of us on the same schedule.

Lets hope for lots of bfps in 2 wks otherwise this place will be full of AF

Ity and Tenk and Christy I hope your clomid-y ovaries feel better soon, mine are much relieved but I am sore, like the day after a hard workout.

I have been using my affirmations and keep visualizing the egg meeting the sperm and fertilizing, dividing, implanting. Lily mentioned the Nova special online and I hadn't seen it in awhile so I sat here alone yesterday and watched it (just up to implantation, I can't go beyond that yet) and cried at how beautiful it all is and how it is truly a miracle that anyone ever gets pregnant.

Here's the link if you don't have it Nova online: Life's Greatest Miracle

gotta run
#389 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 02:56 PM

Ok, y'all are just amazing with the personals!!! I can only aspire to be that put together! But I am on lunch and wanted to say hi and yay for the o-ers and : for those waiting still. I will be busy with grief support/stress management & paperwork for the next week or so due to last nights homicide and won't be on that often. Know that I am sending positive vibes and lots of to each of you! P.S. Thanks for the support last night and Punquin, I'm a juvenile probation officer, but volunteer for the county's crisis response team~we do lots of stuff, but mainly debriefing emts/firefighhters/police when something really traumatic happens.) Have a great day!!!

Selectively vaxing, extended breastfeeding WOHM to Cjoy.gif (2/09), who was conceived naturally after TTC for 3 years and failed IVF.  TTC #3 in '11. Married to my best friend A love.gif.  Baby #2 angel1.gif (1/2011)
#390 of 1198 Old 01-10-2007, 03:42 PM

wouldnt it be SO WEIRD if we all got pg around the same time and this thread died.... omg.. that would be AWESOME

I can wish cant I??

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page