Forum Jump: 

#1171 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 01:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by susykat View Post
I'm calling today CD1

Elk whats the story with those 2 discarded temps? Maybe I missed it but is it because they don't make sense with the ++OPK? I hope that means O for you!!
Sorry, Kat.

I was staying in a hotel where the temp was about 12 degrees warmer than we keep our house! So I decided to discard them. But I think it confused ff since it hasn't put the crosshairs in yet.
#1172 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punquin View Post
I've missed you all... i've been taking a little break from the ttc forums. I don't know why, but they were making me so depressed... Worse than the first cycle after my m/c. So I took some time away, and just focused on visiting with friends and family on our little trip to California. I've barely temped so far this cycle - I've had a terrible cold for nearly two weeks.
On Saturday, we are picking up our new puppy. He is getting so big!
I was hoping to return to many happy announcements...
OMG Stef! That is the cutest puppy ever! I'm soooo jealous. I've been looking on Petfinder for puppies, great dane puppies, and DH is getting really antsy about that because our house is not-so-big, and I"m looking at biiiiiiiiig dawgies.
I totally hear ya on the TTC forums, I got all upset last night reading some of my favorite infertility blogs, when I realized that 2 (out of the 5) women are newly pregnant. I mean, I don't begrudge them their babies, but I read those blogs for a kindred spirit, someone who is dealing with the same things I am, and it sorta felt like I was getting left behind. BUT, I do know that as I get closer to O-date, I feel more positive, and I'll probably go back to reading them again and anticipating my turn at finally being able to type out "I'm pregnant" and not have it be just another phrase.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJen View Post
For you OPK users, do they get gradually darker or are they negative one day and then positive when the egg is ready to pop? I think I probably asked this before but I have zero time for searching this morning - so far I always have a faint line no matter when I use them (which I know is neg).
I know that to count as a + the second line as to be darker than, or at least as dark as the test line. I do find that they get gradually darker though. I start POAS for OPK's about a week before I think I'm gonna O, and I can see a gradual darkening.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower View Post
Taradactyl, here is a link to a website I found some info on: http://www.maui.net/~jms/gemlist.html
Today I am thankful for my beautiful husband, beautiful two darling kids and a roof over my head, warm house, beatiful location and loving peaceful household and my soon coming little new babe!
WHat a good idea Lily - I think I spend way too much time lately obsessing over what I don't have (a baby) and not about what I do have (wonderful and loving DH, nice house with a big yard, 3 sweet kitties, 1 sweet ancient doggie, a fun car, my health, my gramma, my parents and family.... my friends) - I need to focus more on that, and less on the one thing I don't have, cause the list of blessings is FAR longer than the list of curses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
Thank you so much for that, I'm really in a good place for some reason. Maybe I'm just ready for my # 11 all the way around. I'm feeling very very prepared for this cycle as well, with the preseed, OPK's, fertility bracelet (sp?), and DH taking the day off during that time. I WILL GET PREGNANT THIS CYCLE!!! I'm thinking positive and believing that our baby is looking for us.
Lucky #11!! So maybe we're all meant to invade the November DDC?
#1173 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower View Post
Today I am thankful for my beautiful husband, beautiful two darling kids and a roof over my head, warm house, beatiful location and loving peaceful household and my soon coming little new babe!
Beautiful lily. :
#1174 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 01:58 PM

Can I just say.... OWWWWWWWW! Dang those are some bad cramps - and it's not the pain that's getting me, but the pressure. I feel like I have to pee constantly and it's hard to concentrate with this pressing feeling going on down there. What the heck is going on??

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#1175 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyM26 View Post
Can I just say.... OWWWWWWWW! Dang those are some bad cramps - and it's not the pain that's getting me, but the pressure. I feel like I have to pee constantly and it's hard to concentrate with this pressing feeling going on down there. What the heck is going on??
uh.. implatation cramps???:

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

#1176 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 02:03 PM

News bulletain... I got a tiny tiny streak of blood just now... maybe????? you think??? COULD IT BE??? :

#1177 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 02:06 PM

Oooooooooo.... maybe! My fingers are crossed that it keeps up (and then stops in a reasonable amount of time!).

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#1178 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 02:15 PM

Oh Crystal I hope I hope! :
#1179 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 03:27 PM

Crystal - :

Kat - Try to do something fun that you love today. Watch a funny movie or take a bubble bath. Anything that you really enjoy will take you a little closer to a positive vibe. I'm thinking of you.

Tenk - Here's to #11. I also feel it's going to happen for you. Unfortunately I'll already be in the Oct DDC :fingersX:

Lily - Thanks for the link. Nice gratitude list girl!

Susykat - I also think that is an excellent silver lining list!

Here's my list:
I am grateful for my lovable and fun son and my caring and fun loving DH. I am grateful for my freedom to be a SAHM and my intelligence to study and create what I want. I am grateful for my health and fertility.

Tara

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#1180 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 03:37 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by angel1895 View Post
News bulletain... I got a tiny tiny streak of blood just now... maybe????? you think??? COULD IT BE??? :

My fingers are crossed that you are getting AF!!!! I almost never say that.
2 night ago, before BD, DH was pretending he was trying to pick me up. I then asked if he had a condom. He said "No I don't like em", I then said I'm not on the pill. He then said, "ok I'll just pull out" I said ok, but be careful. We giggled a bit, and afterwards, he said "Oopps" I didn't pull out. I said "OMG What if I get pregnant", and then I said oh I love you. He then said "Damn it, I knew I should've pulled out". I think that this is sooo funny. Only because I know that I'm not just going to "get" pregnant and because it the "wrong" time, and cause I remember when we had a similar conversation some years ago.....HA.

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#1181 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 03:38 PM

Tara I just wish you would post your chart for us to stare at???? PLEASE>>>?????

#1182 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 05:42 PM

well now I feel stupid... I cant even spell bulletin right... :

it stopped.. but hey its a sign.. even if it is a little one.. it says my body is doing something right... yay!

#1183 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 05:52 PM

lily.. I forgot to say also.. I have tried to talk about prescribed things over the phone to my doc... and they never let me... sucky I know.. but what else can I do.

#1184 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 08:35 PM

Where is everybody today?

I did a stupid thing today, when I was pregnant in November I entered in data the the pregnancy tracker in FF and I clicked the link by accident this aft. At the top it had what would have been my week count, something I've been making a conscious effort NOT to think about. Half way, I would have been exactly half way this week. :

I'm trying so hard to be positive and not be anxious about this being a proper cycle (including O!) and this really threw me.

Ok, back to I need to hug my cats or something.
#1185 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJen View Post
Where is everybody today?

I did a stupid thing today, when I was pregnant in November I entered in data the the pregnancy tracker in FF and I clicked the link by accident this aft. At the top it had what would have been my week count, something I've been making a conscious effort NOT to think about. Half way, I would have been exactly half way this week. :

I'm trying so hard to be positive and not be anxious about this being a proper cycle (including O!) and this really threw me.

Ok, back to I need to hug my cats or something.
I'm so sorry sarah... that has to be SO hard

#1186 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 08:42 PM

Sarah I'm sorry.

#1187 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 08:52 PM

Sarah I'm so so sorry that, that happened. I know exactly how you feel and how badly that sucks. We're here and we can talk about anything. I still think that you are incredibly strong and your confidence is very admirable!!! ~Teneal

#1188 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 08:58 PM

Thanks you guys. I just don't want to be sad about it anymore, you know? I want to be happy and excited and have good news to share and for you all to have good news too. I want us all to be making little fingers and knees and toes and comparing big bellies and complaining about how tired we are and barfing. I just want it to be FAIR!
#1189 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 09:06 PM - Thread Starter

Sarah I am sorry that happened.
#1190 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 09:23 PM

Sarah I am sorry that happened

I am also sorry to hear about AF's arrival, Teneal, Katherine, and LaLib I hope this is the last one for a long time :

Teneal I am into numbers like that : I hope this #11 is the one. 11 is a power number (all the doubles, 11, 22, 33, etc) so I think that's a good sign !

Stephanie that puppy is sooooo cute ! It is almost too much cuteness with them all together like that I showed DD the picture and she instantly broke into tears begging for a puppy.
I hope you will bask long and well in all the joy this new puppy brings into your house.

Christy : those crosshairs are looking good now

Elkmama I guess FF must be waiting for one more high temp to give you your crosshairs ? Your timing looks really good !! :

Crystal I am glad to hear something is happening. Maybe the vitex helped ?. I also noticed my temps evening our a lot on the vitex, much less up and down.

Tara thanks for The Secret links, I hope to watch it later. I tried to get the book but it's not around locally, I guess I could order it from amazon. : Good things are happening. Let's pool our positive thoughts together

Lily I love the gratitude. www.gratefulness.org is a neat place, I go there sometimes and light a candle.

I am grateful for my family, loved ones, and friends. I am glad to have a loving relationship with my DH and DD and that we can all live together in our little home. I think of how many people are in the world living in serious poverty, war-torn places, people separated from their families and missing their loved ones. And I feel so lucky for what I have, even though I spend so much time on wanting more.

: Hi to Barbara, Valarie, and everyone I missed.... I know there are quite a few. I am reading along and thinking of you all even when I don't post.

I am cd9 here and I just realized I haven't peed on an OPK yet. This cycle is sneaking up on me, I have just been really busy and not too focused on it.

I had to share a dream I had the other night. I was out in a clearing surrounded by trees and rocks looking at the night sky. It looked like the sky was scratched but I saw the lines were trails from many, many shooting stars that I was seeing. I said "look at all the shooting stars, we'll get all our wishes now" and of course I wished for our baby to come soon. I felt like there were enough shooting stars for us to all get our babies soon.

Let's clear this list out, shall we ?
#1191 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 09:34 PM

Well Tenk, since I don't temp there isn't much there really, but here it is http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/13f793

Since Ocean started with the dream thing....I had one last night that has really stuck with me. Lots of times I have powerful dreams and can remember they are powerful but can't remember details. Well, this time I remember all the details. I had some pinching type cramping in bed last night and realized that at 7 or 8 dpo that it could me my baby implanting. So I held my belly and prayed and talked to my little 'will be' baby and drifted to sleep. I had a dream that incorporated a reoccuring dream I have. I have this dream about being in high school and not being able to find my locker or finding it and not knowing the combination a lot. In last night's dream I had to go back to high school even though I was my age now (31). So I went to high school and had a big jacket with two big pockets on it. In one pocket was my son and in the other was a little baby girl I knew to be my daughter in the dream. They were close in size even though I knew one was DS and the other was my new baby daughter in the dream. I had to drop them off at a daycare in the high school and they had fallen asleep in my big pockets. I handed them over to the daycare worker and she put them in a crib together and as I looked down at their sleeping faces I felt sad that I had to leave them to take some high school class even though I had already graduated. Then I found my locker but couldn't remember the combination at all.

Crazy huh? I wonder if my spirit baby was coming to me in a dream since I was talking to her before falling asleep. I'm not real sure what she was trying to tell me but it seems like she will be with me soon :

So anyway, better go now. Good night to everyone,
Tara

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#1192 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanmommy View Post
Let's clear this list out, shall we ?
I agree! Sorry for my little pity party, I'm going to do some yoga and get back in a good mind place, I think we're getting some serious good energy on this thread the last few days (minus the bfns) and I think good things are just around the corner for us.

I also love the gratitude and silver linings that we're sharing, I spend a few minutes on my way to and from work on the train with my eyes closed thinking of things I'm grateful for and being peaceful.

Spring is coming and we'll all be pregnant this summer and have new babes by Christmas.
#1193 of 1198 Old 01-31-2007, 10:22 PM

Blah... I feel like I'm going to :Puke This has to be the clomid working. It's far to early to be experiencing any symptoms. Yuck. That's all I have to say about that.

#1194 of 1198 Old 02-01-2007, 12:20 AM

Well I guess I was wrong about AF, she's still not here!? But I'm still spotting so I suspect she'll show up tonight.
#1195 of 1198 Old 02-01-2007, 01:02 AM

Heres the new thread
sorry its a little eary... but its only an hour

#1196 of 1198 Old 02-01-2007, 01:19 AM

I'm replying here so I can see the previous posts, but thanks to Crystal for a lovely new thread!

Sarah - So sorry for the reminder today, and especially for your loss. I also try not to think about what would have been... Feb. 21 will be one year since my m/c so if that hadn't happened, I'd have a 5 month old now. : And I know others (Teneal comes to mind...) have even harder "what if's?" to deal with. Glad you felt our support!

Kat - Maybe....... But hope you're feeling OK either way.

Christy - Sorry you feel lousy.

Tara and Ocean - Wild dreams. But super cool.

I like the gratitudes and silver linings too. We share what we're thankful for every night at dinner, and it is my favorite family tradition. Tonight I am thankful for my wonderful and supportive dh, the fact that his new business is going well, my silly and funny and bossy ds, our loving friends who took such good care of ds last week while we were on our "romantic weekend away," and the job I love. And there's even more I could list - including getting to know you all and know you understand the ups and downs of this waiting time. I am blessed.
#1197 of 1198 Old 02-01-2007, 03:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taradactyl3 View Post
OT - So you've heard me speak of the secret. Here it is for free viewing. Not sure how long it will last for free. Please try to make time to see it if you are interested in the law of attraction and the other things we've sort of been discussing.

http://www.universallawstoday.com/secret.html
I watched it, and then has dh and roommate watch it... we're going to make visualization boards and hang them in the dining room

I liked it, but I've added something- anytime the secret would say "the universe" is sending me things, I change it to "the Lord." Also, I don't think I am manifesting, I feel that when I follow the secret, I am putting myself in alignment with everything around me so that the Lord can manifest things for me... Thanks for posting that link- I added the video to my myspace page

To everyone else- sorry I haven't posted in a few days... I haven't temped either. I had my first lab practical Tuesday, so I spent all monday night up and studying, and then crashed Tues afternoon and today... It was worth it b/c I got a 90 though!!!!!

I'll post more tomorrow when I'm more well rested (I'm visualizing a snow day for tomorrow... I can see the pres. of the university ordering the school to close : )

~Valarie~

~Mom to Sy (3), #2 Due Jan 2014, GF to Pork, Psych grad student, Judoka~

stillheart.gif  ribboncesarean.gif  stillheart.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  stillheart.gif  winner.jpg stillheart.gif femalesling.GIF stillheart.gif  vbac.gif stillheart.gif  bellycast.gif  stillheart.gif

#1198 of 1198 Old 02-03-2007, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by punquin View Post
I've missed you all... i've been taking a little break from the ttc forums. I don't know why, but they were making me so depressed... Worse than the first cycle after my m/c. So I took some time away, and just focused on visiting with friends and family on our little trip to California. I've barely temped so far this cycle - I've had a terrible cold for nearly two weeks.

On Saturday, we are picking up our new puppy. He is getting so big!

I was hoping to return to many happy announcements...
Nice to see you posting again - are you doing ok these days?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page