TTC 6+ months January Support Thread - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 01:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJen View Post
I don't know if I should go to my doctor for provera (I think that's what it is) to end this cycle or wait it out. What would you guys do? I just don't want to end up in the same situation again next cycle, waiting 60 days for my body to do this on it's own, I don't know if the provera would make a difference for that or not. If I take it to get things started is there a better/worse/no difference for the chance I'll ovulate next month?
Sorry...a bit of a drive by posting here, but it's possible that the provera might just up your fertility for the next cycle. At least that's what my RE told me when she gave it to me about a few weeks ago. I don't know if being post m/c changes that at all.
#122 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 01:53 AM

I can't believe I actually got the top post!
#123 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 09:27 AM

Welcome KDL I hope your stay is short and sweet for good reason of course!

Stephanie Mine are ONLY dark when I'm O'ing, other wise the line is not visible at all or is very faint. If it's that dark then you may be O'ing today or Sat. I would check them like 2 times a day or use them i should say 2 times a day and it will probably be even darker today and that means you should O in the next 24 hours or so. CD12 O would be nice right? Much earlier jump into the 2ww...hehe.

Elk Thank you for asking, I am feeling a bit better right now and the sitter is off today so I didn't have to worry about her calling in sick to start the rotten day so now it's not so bad....

Pampered Good to see you!

I feel ok today so far, I know the clomid is what is affecting me and my mood. It sucks, b/c as it's not causing me physical pain I'm am having a side effect of it which is unusal. bleh

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#124 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 10:04 AM

Totally random (but still on topic) question. What's the best time of day to take my clomid? Does it matter?

Welcome to kdlizmama. Hopefully you don't have to stay long (for good reasons!).

Sarah - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully this cycle ends soon and you can start over.

Lily - Did that ovary give up its eggie yet?

Tenk - Hope that today's a better day.

Ok - to everyone I missed, have a good day!

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#125 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 10:28 AM

Christy Clomid can cause lot's of aches and pains or headaches and hot flashes to be exact. I take mine at 6pm or so because i want to avoid as many side effects as possible. Now, there's obviously no avoiding certain things (ie. my emotions lately) but we can try. GL

#126 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 10:38 AM

oh teneal.. you chopped you siggy down you could just put your other kids on there but just with the month and year.. not month day year.. anyway.. just saying it looks good

morning everyone else... I will do personals later

my temps are so messed up.. and af is just not here yet :

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

#127 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 11:59 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
I have no clue what is going on with my body... : My temp jumped up and it is only cd11. I guess I'll discard it tomorrow if it is a fluke. Also, I had a tiny bit of pink cm yesterday, and I've been super weepy over everything - something that only happens a day or two before af. Then there is the nearly positive opk on cd10. Wtf? I'm not having fertile cm - I was actually a little too dry last night when we were starting to git (tmi sorry).

angel1895 - Sorry your temps are so screwy - are you gonna test this weekend?

sarahjen - It does seem like your body is taking a little time out to heal itself. Bug hugs to you I hope o and af arrive on their own very soon.

tenk - I hope you have a better day today. I am ttc #1 - I can't even fathom what it would be like to have 4 kids... :

kdlizmama - Welcome!

lilyflower - Hope your o happens soon!

Stephanie MC 11/22/06 Jackson born 02/05/10 MC 07/14/14
#128 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 12:07 PM

Stephanie I don't have 4 kids, Kamryn passed away just before birth so we only have 3 kids. But I've been pregnant 6 times. So I'm 3 for 3....that freakin sucks damn it. I'm only batting 50% with the kid thing. But you are correct it is a long day at the TB house hold daily.....and working full time. Yikes, that's why I drink...LOL just kidding...hehe

Crystal I'm not sure why I cut it down...just in need of simplicity I suppose.

#129 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 12:25 PM

tenk - I am amazed at some of you 'super moms' who manage to juggle it all! I really look up to you guys. Working full time and 3 kids? You rock, mama!

#130 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 12:40 PM

teneal.. I hear ya about simplicity... I'm sure some of us could us that everyonce in awhile

I feel so... blah.. I have no energy today... dh had to get my bro around for school today... cause I slept right through... good god... this is only a cold but I feel like its knocked me back way farther than I need...

you should all see my house... lol.. it is a wreck.. and I just dont have the energy to clean it

steph... yes I do plan on testing this weekend... I hope its positive.. and on the other hand.. I think I'm getting my hopes up.. and its going to be a big let down...

we'll see

welcome kd... good to have another join us... I really hope that you dont have to stay here too long

#131 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 01:04 PM

OMG Crystal You have to test and get on the computer and tell us ASAP. EEHHHH I'm so excited, I love when ppl test for these things...hehe

Steph Thanks for that, I don't feel like a super mom just an overstressed mom since TTC'ing is making it so much harder to relax with the working and family thing. I so much prefer the family part of it, but i do love my job. You'll be a *Super* mom soon too...no worries!

#132 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 01:12 PM

I'll tell you...

it'll probably be neg tho...

#133 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 01:15 PM

Ah but you must be somewhat optimistic tho....you never know.

#134 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 01:17 PM

lol I know.. but I overthink things too much... like yesterday.. today I'm taking the negative approach on it... temps dont really support it (not in my oppinion) I dont have sore bbs... I'm not puking my brains out like last time.... I'm just not sure

#135 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 01:46 PM - Thread Starter

kdlizmama
Hello! I added your name to the list. Since what month have you been TTC? I know for some reason it feels better to come here and talk once you have hit this timeframe. I hope it helps! I know it has helped me.

I had a major emotional blowout yesterday after having a fine day all day. I just lost my mind crying and could not control my sobbing! I then was laughing at how bad I was sobbing. Luckily the issue got resolved but it kind of scared me how emotional I felt. Anyway, back to work.
#136 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter

Oh, and Punquin, I know that the last two months I did an OPK, I never got a positive, but both times I got an almost positive once the day before and once on the day of ovulation. And all the tests were totally negative previously. So, that means you could have actually ovulated early! So good thing for your fun night last night huh? We will be checking tomorrow!
#137 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 02:00 PM

Awww Lily - : Doncha just hate that feeling? I almost lost it out shopping with DH last night. Kids and kids toys and clothing freekin everywhere. Ugh.

Welcome kdlizmama! I hope your stay here is short and sweet. :

Angel - I'd POAS if I was you - that chart looks fairly promising to me. And aren't all pregnancies different? Like, you might have awful puking with one, but none with another? I know I'm not the best example of happy thoughts, but try to think positive.

As for me, I'm not in a black hole, emotionally, but sorta standing at the edge looking at the black hole. (If that makes any sense...) I had a really weird dream about an exbf the other night - which really freaked me out, because this guy was a HUGE explitive. He was manipulative, pathological liar, cheater and a jerk. But in my dream, he was sweet, and nice and I woke up all weirded out. Then last night DH and I were looking for this RC airplane for a friend of ours (We're doing a post-xmas gift swap in our circle of friends on Sat.) and that mean toy stores and stuff and we couldn't findit, so I have to go out now and go to toy stores and be surrounded by kids and kid stuff to find the d*mn thing. Ugh. I feel mega-PMSy and weepy ALL THE TIME. I an really starting to HATE this round of Clomid. : :
#138 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdlizmama View Post
Well I have hit the six month mark TTC #2, although I have been off BC since my 3YO was born and as all of you can probably relate, am just starting to get to the point where I am frustrated and worried. I have an amazing, wonderful, loving little boy. I think the fact that he just turned three is one of the things freaking me out right now. I am so grateful for the wonderful little person that he is and I realize that I am so lucky to have him. I have just always had in my mind that four years was as far apart as I wanted my children. Well that is really creeping up on us. I know whatever happens will be at the right time, but I feel like it may take a while this time. I feel like I need to talk to some mamas who are in the same boat.
I can totally relate to your sit. My son is only 2 but and I am on month #7 (AF due Monday and PMSing today bad). I love my son so much but that doesn't make TTC easier. In fact it's harder because I want to experience this again. I also worry about child spacing more and more every month.

Ity - I am in that black hole today. So you must be looking over the edge at me. I hope you can hop over to the other side w/o falling in.

Lily - I also had an emotional breakdown last night and it carried over to this morning.

I feel like sh!t. I feel so sad and depressed and sorry for myself. Why does it seem so easy for other people? Why doesn't anyone IRL understand or say the right things? I would love a baby so much so why can't I have one but other people who beat their children get 3, 4, 5 and more to abuse? It is all so unfair and I'm sick of going through this each month. I want to quit trying and be happy with what we have but it is impossible to quit trying.

You know what I mean.

As you can see I'm majorly PMSing and depressed. Thanks for listening and understanding.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#139 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 03:28 PM

Hello Everyone

kiliz:: Welcome here. I hope your stay here is short.

Sending to those who needs it.

: for those who are going to test.

You are all in my prayers and thoughts.

#140 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 03:31 PM

Tara I do hope that it gets better for you, and I do hope that AF doesn't show up for you, and I hope that all the things you have going on are just ultra sensitive pregnancy symptoms, and I hope that you get what you want on your list of things for 2007. GL and hugs to you!

Lily I think yesterday must have been the day for gloom, holy cow it was just insane huh? I'm glad that today is a bit less intense for you (and me) I do feel much better today thank goodness....and I'm glad you do as well. So if your OPK's never get 100% +++ then are you putting the almost + one's on your chart so we can see them? I hope so...

Oh today is my last day of Clomid for this cycle, so off to use EPO, Mucinex and OPK's for the next 1.5 weeks. AND DH is off on Thursday, Saturday and Sunday next week if I'm to O then. If not he's off for the next 3 days too....Oh please please O come early?!?!?! He will be home Mon, Tue, and Wed but dead tired from working for 17 hours or so a day (military practicing for a terrorist attack at the base)....but I will force myself on him. I feel very optimistic about this cycle so far, and that's good. He did find out today that he is on a deployment for May - Aug of this year and will know by the end of the month if he has to go or not. He would be going to Venezula (I killed that spelling huh) to help break up the drug runners. I then informed him that I intend to be pregnant by then and if he goes he'll miss the whole thing and I would be heart broken. Ok enough ranting from me......

Ity Step away from the hole.....it much more fun up here! I hope your day gets better and I'm thinking about you today!

#141 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 04:42 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
Tara So if your OPK's never get 100% +++ then are you putting the almost + one's on your chart so we can see them? I hope so...
Yes, last month I put the ALMOST positive, it was not quite positive. The previous month it just never came up positive.
#142 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 04:54 PM

Good, I'm glad your doing them as almost ++ on your chart so they look ++. You know it's weird, I only get them with a visible line for about 4 days a month. The rest of the time the line is so faint it looks like an evap line and not really any color at all. Maybe 5 days but not so much.

#143 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 04:55 PM

Oh, does that mean that you didn't take one today then? I don't see anything, and I would think given your temp and the day of the month that your about to O???? what do you think?

#144 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 05:17 PM

I posted pictures of yesterday and today's opks on my chart (the link is my name in my sig). I don't know what is going on...

ETA - I just wrote creamy cm for the past few days cause i can't tell leftovers of bding from a patch of ewcm. There was some cd8 and cd9, but we've been bding. Hrm.

#145 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 05:43 PM

Punquin - That opk on cd10 looks + to me. I'd say cd11 could be your o day. I've o'd as early as cd 12 before so I don't think it's too crazy. : that you caught the egg!

I'm feeling better. Got some positive feedback from an online friend (MDC rocks). Gonna try the law of attraction and feng shui and just being grateful for my many blessings. One of which is having this board to turn to and never get judged on. I've been on a few boards before but never one as welcoming and comforting as this one. So glad I found you guys!!!!!

Tara

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#146 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 06:02 PM

Stephanie I have to agree that looks +++ to me too....so you should change your - to a + on your chart lady loo. Then when your temps go up up up for three days you'll get cross hairs again. I'm so excited for you and oh my to be in the 2ww so soon again, I sometimes think the waiting to O is the hardest part. Now you get to wait and see....fingers crossed that you guys caught that eggie again!

#147 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 06:13 PM

i've been hesitant about joining your thread. mostly because the past two months i've been "positive' i was pg. and last month i wasn't and it's too early to tell this month.

we've been trying since june 2006. never had to try with our other three kids. just got pg. so, this has been frustrating and emotional. i got pg in nov. DURING my period or at the tail end of it, because on day 13 of my cycle i tested POSITIVE for being PG. i was shocked. a blood test confirmed it my hcg was 79. unfortunately, the day i found out, i had also had an abdominal/ pelvic CT scan done with iodine. i ended up miscarrying that weekend. that was around nov. 18th i think.

this month everything looked perfect. we BD'd every over night from like day 4 until day 21. had a pos OPK. and my temps show me as being either 5 or 6 DPO. then yesterday i got SICK. and woke up this morning with a 101.3 fever so of course now i'm worried that even if i got pg my body is going to mess things up with this illness

so, i didn't want to post because i was SURE i was pg. i decided to post here because i'm not sure this will be our month either. last month my LP was 10 days. i am taking lots of b6 to try and make it several days longer this month. if i end up with AF again this month, i'm off to see the OB with charts in hand.

thanks for reading my story!!!
#148 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 06:55 PM

I made changes to my chart - I made yesterday's opk positive, and the two days of questionable cm were changed to watery for now. We'll see where this goes with my temps, I guess. I feel kinda crappy today, which could explain my temp, but doesn't explain the opk. I wasn't even going to start peeing on opk's until cd12, but I bought them early and couldn't resist.

Welcome Dana! I just moved to Loudoun County...

#149 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 07:03 PM - Thread Starter

Danaalex! I hope this is the month for you! I added you to the list. Good luck! I am sorry to hear about the CT iodine thing. That is really too bad.

Punquin, yes I would definitely take that as a positive. Exciting to be in the TWW so soon huh?

Tenk, yes, I have not tested yet, only have two left and am HOPING I don't have to buy anymore this month. So I am holding it until 3:00 just to make sure I get an accurate result. I am so paranoid.

Did you guys see Julia Roberts is pg with third child, using fertility treatments. She is 39. I was happy/sad to read that today (*don't really know what I was*).
#150 of 1198 Old 01-05-2007, 07:06 PM - Thread Starter

Once again, lost the whole darn list on the first page. Man this thing is irritating. If I edit without using Advanced edit, lose the whole list! I will be working on it again, so if I forget anything, let me know.: : :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page