DPO1000 -- Help!!! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-06-2003, 09:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi, there. I am having the strangest thing ever happen with my chart. I have had 19 high temps and no positive pregnancy to speak of. I promise, I'm not doing the rabbit test either! I just took a First Response this morning and it was a big ole negative. I'm so confused :

Here is my chart: http://www.FertilityFriend.com/home/20edf

What could this possibly mean? I have not had my first PPAF. I'm nursing. I'm taking B-6 (50mg). Should I schedule an appt. with Dr?

Thank you for reading. Please, any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Spark and her four firecrackers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-06-2003, 01:20 PM

Isn't it completely normal for your temps to be crazy if you haven't had a PPAF yet? :
Especially since you are still nursing, I would lay off the temping until AF arrived! It will just make you crazy!

T Wow your DH must be a happy man, you sure did BD alot!!

Mel
Old 05-06-2003, 02:29 PM

Hi Claire!

Ack! I like Jennifer's idea (on the May TTC thread) about buying a 100 pack of opk's and testing every other day. Who knows, though, maybe you could be pregnant? : I hope that's the case! It's so hard to tell about the ppaf. This is why I ordered a whole bunch of stick pg tests myself. When in doubt, take a pg test!

Keep us updated!

Old 05-06-2003, 03:32 PM

Claire, I wish I had some real advice to give you instead of just support. I too have no idea what is going on. I thought Jen's post was interesting too (May nursing mothers) and I would definitely look into some of those suggestions.

In the meantime to you. Hang in there, and I hope you get your answers soon.

Mama to 13, and 10 and 4.
Old 05-06-2003, 10:52 PM

Claire, maybe you really o'ed on cd 22. It's totally just a shot in the dark and I realize that your cm doesn't really corroborate (sp?) that but it could be.

I am so sorry your dang body is doing this to you. Mucho mucho to you!

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
Old 05-07-2003, 12:14 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you all so much for the support. I really appreciate it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do. Right now the idea of not temping until AF comes sounds like a good idea. I just wonder how long that will be. I think I might make an appt with my Dr. Fertility Friend suggested that I do that.

I just really don't know right now. I mean, I'm in good spirits. I know that we will have another child when it is for the highest good. Or we won't and that will be for the highest good.

This is just difficult not having the answers.

Thanks again for the info and support.

Oh, and Mel, your "Off Topic" made me smile. i'm really the lucky one, my DH actually says "yes" to all my requests. (Oh, and the four days that we didn't I was out of town.) We just like to BD. I suppose, when I think about it, our almost every other day schedule should help no matter when I O. Chances are, we'll BD near O!

Old 05-08-2003, 12:01 AM

Claire, to you! I am glad that you are in good spirits and have faith that all will work. It will.

I just wanna give you my 2 cents though- I think you should go to your doctor and have a blood test. Your chart totally looks like you ovulated and something could be amiss if you don't get your period and aren't pregnant.

More hugs and love to you,

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
Old 05-08-2003, 01:15 AM - Thread Starter

Thank you so much Chrissy. I have a Dr. appt for Friday. I'm not so sure she's into charting and all, but I'll make sure and take a print out of my chart.

I'll give you all an update if there is one to give.

Peace

Old 05-08-2003, 11:16 AM

I haven't looked at your chart yet but.....I had the same thing last month! It turned out I had o'ed on a different day than I had thought. I thought I had o'ed on cd13 and I really o'ed on cd21 and I had a 33 or 34 day cycle......so I was only 12dpo not 20dpo!

I even had a blood test done because it didn't make sense...luckily it was only 15.00 wwithout insurance!

Good Luck!!

(take a look at last months chart..... www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2127f If you look at my chart like I o'ed on cd13 it is an AWESOME triphastic chart...but if you look at it in reality that I o'ed on cd21 it doesn't look so good...you can see why we were hopeful until we realized our misstake!)

Ok, now I looked at your chart....even if you didn't o till cd21...which looks possible even without the cm...you still have that day covrred!! I would get a blood test...if you can.....

Single Mom to 2 amazing little men. T(7) and B(5)

User Tag List