Mothering Forum banner

Another false BFP. Fact Plus sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

681 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  noorjahan 
#1 ·
Why am I still testing? I am 8 DPO and I just can't stop. I know a lot of you understand me. But this is so frusterating. I took another test this morning when I woke up and I got a BFP and in stead of it being this little faint thin sliver of a line, it was fat just like the test line and it was visable. I was so excited until I realized I had taken the Fact Plus test by mistake. I thought I had grabbed another brand from my bathroom cabinet.
: Seeing as though this is the same brand and a test that came from the same box as my last false BFP I am 110% sure it is false as well. I am totally out of tests right now. About two hours after that I took another test (which I felt uncomfortable doing since my urine wasn't too concentrated) but I had to know. It was BFN just as I suspected it would be. So now in the past 4 days I have gone through 9 tests.
: Sheesh!

I really don't feel like going to the store today to get more tests but I am a slave to these little sticks that always make me cry.

I have a feeling I am not pregnant. I really believe it didn't happen for me this month. I am coming to terms with it but I know I will continue to test up to the day AF comes.

It's okay though. I won't see DH until april and then we only have May and June to try because he is going back to Iraq for the third friggin time. But maybe God is blessing us in a way we don't understand yet. My 2 children are from a previous marriage and it would be kind of unfair to get pregnant right now no matter how bad we want it because he would miss out on his first pregnancy as well as the babies first few months if I were pregnant now.

Either way I accept what happens this month.

I think I am going to try really hard not to test anymore until I am at least 12 DPO. I have no symptoms of pregnancy what so ever other than terrable mood swings. Which I think could be attributed more to stress than anything else.

Lord give me patients!!!!
:

Good luck to the rest of you on the tww. I hope you get great news!!!!!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.