TTC or not - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-11-2003, 02:50 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DH have been talking about TTC#3. We have a 7 year old, Killian (mine from a previous relationship, but DH is his "Dad") and a little guy, Gabriel, who will be 1 in June. We both really want to start trying. But I'm a nervous. I want another baby but I want don't want Gabriel to not be the baby anymore. Does that make sense. I also have this fear of him having middle child syndrome. When I was pregnant with Gabriel I remember having all the same fears. Fearing that I wouldn't be able to love him as much as Killian. Well the moment I had Gabriel I knew I most definitly have enough love in me for both of them. Another thing I'm nervous about is there are 6 years between Killian and Gabriel. There would be about 2 years between Gabriel and another baby. I don't know if my fears are normal or if these fears are something I should listen to and hold off on TTC until Gabriel is older. Any one here been there done that? I would LOVE to hear from you.

Heathertreehugger.gif
Mama to 5 (b17,b11,b9,g6,b4)

Our Final Addition stork-suprise.gifarriving in Mid June 2014

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2003, 06:27 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think all your fears are completely normal. I think it is WAY harder trying to decide for #2 than it is for #1. For a long time, I wasn't sure if I wanted to try for #2, but when dd got to be about a year old, and a little less needy, if you will, I really got the urge for another babe. We are going to ttc in the fall. Maybe when the time is *right* you'll feel a little more strongly about having a third. HTH a little.

User Tag List