Mothering Forum banner

We want a spring baby,what month do we TTC this year & ?'s on nursing while TTC

863 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  kJad29 
#1 ·
dh and i really want a spring baby, we were hoping for maybe april or late march or early may. When should we be TTC to do this? the first time we TTC it happened 1st try so i have my fingers crossed tha twill happen again. I am still nursing my first born though so will that cause problems? ive had AF back with me since my dd was 6 months old so almost a year now and she's pretty regular. I am 27 years old and pretty darn healthy is i don't say so myself! ha,ha. anyways,please help!! im preparing my self months in advance so i can try to get mentally ready! Thanks mamas!

#2 ·
Well, that's kind of tricky. It all depends on whether you conceive exactly at the time you wish and that isn't always the case. If you haven't started charting your cycles, I'd recommend that you do so that you know when you ovulate then start getting busy this early summer. It may take just one go at it, or it could take several months to get pregnant. There really are no guarantees with this, but if you chart, you will have given yourself a better chance at getting pregnant sooner than later.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.