lol.. sorry

not

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

Old 02-14-2007, 03:16 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I want snow, I want snow!!!

I am just sitting eating chocolates right now at 9:15 a.m.
Old 02-14-2007, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower View Post

You do not want snow, believe me. Working from home is bad for me, I ate cookies for breakfast!
Old 02-14-2007, 03:22 PM - Thread Starter

choc-o-late

Old 02-14-2007, 03:34 PM

Happy VD everyone ! :nana: :

Barbara - here are some big LH and Oing vibes coming your way ! This is going to be it for you, I just know it. The perfect eggs are being made.
:

Sarah, enjoy that snow for me. I haven't seen snow like that since I was a kid and I miss it. Now I live in a valley which rarely sees snow. I could send you some rain if you like

Katherine, good luck at your ultrasound today. I hope you walk away feeling positive : I'll be thinking of you.

Stephanie, I am sorry your friend is being insensitive, does she know what you've been through in the past few months ? I agree you can see the baby when you are feeling ready, the baby won't be offended whenever you decide to visit.

Hi to Lily, Elk, Crystal, Val, Teneal, Christy, Jill, Tara, and everyone I missed, I know there are lots, RL is calling me... literally.

I hope you all have a happy, good-lovin kind of day !
Old 02-14-2007, 04:32 PM

Happy friggin vday. Woke up to a temp plummet and spotting(very light, but still) this happened same dpo last month with the chemical. *sigh*

Called my doc, results of prog test aren't in yet(should be today, i had the lab fax them) but we have a plan to up the clomid to 100mg and go on progesterone next cycle. Bummer. He said I could be forming a corpus luteam cyst that is messing with things, and that 100mg should help. Guess we'll see in the next few days.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

Old 02-14-2007, 04:45 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
SarahJen - I only have two charts up because I'm a free member of FF. I have a VIP preview right now. I have noticed that there is a more noticeable difference between my pre-O temps and my post-O temps since I began acupuncture.

lily - Well I think I might be the youngest one here. I'm not sure that's much better than being the oldest.

susykat - GL with the ultrasound! I know it's probably too late for me to share but I had a vaginal ultrasound and it's actually more comfortable physically than anything involving a speculum.

punquin - I'm with everyone thinking that your friend is being insensitive.

Valerie - How terrible that your doctor would say that to you. Trust your own body.

angel - Nice pictures. Although they're making me homesick - I grew up in Massachusetts and haven't lived in an area with the possibility of snow for the past 5 years.

Well it's officially CD1 for me today. Yesterday it seems like AF was going to show up since I woke up with very acute cramps but I just spotted.

I don't really have a silver lining list this time. I never lost any weight this month so I don't know how likely it is that it'd happen next month. Now my hubby and I will have to likely meet up somewhere in between where he's living and where I'm living to BD in a hotel room on the off chance that this month will be it. And if next month isn't it, we'll have to think about whether to go for it the month after since that'll put my DD near Christmas.

Plus I continue to wonder why it hasn't happened yet. And since my hubby's second SA came back as normal, I'm back to feeling that it's something wrong with me. My father-in-law is having complications due to diabetes and my hubby was telling me last night that on Monday he was going to take his dad to the hospital because his sugar was 260. The father refused to go. He eats foods that he shouldn't. I can't help but think that if he had the promise of a grandchild, he might be more inclined to take care of himself. But I can't give that.

Sorry for being so down.

Mama to Blake, 5, and Grant, 3
ribbonpb.gif
Old 02-14-2007, 05:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanmommy View Post
Stephanie, I am sorry your friend is being insensitive, does she know what you've been through in the past few months ? I agree you can see the baby when you are feeling ready, the baby won't be offended whenever you decide to visit.
Yeah, actually she has been a confidant throughout this whole thing. She knew how long it was taking to get pg even before she got pg on her first try. I cried at her house the night before I found out my baby was dead and I'd need a d&c... She actually messaged the exact same thing ("When are you coming to see my baby?") to my husband a couple days ago. So I guess it is just something she is asking everyone. It is just coming out a little harsh, I guess. She is sweet though, and a good friend. I'll have to get out there once the roads are plowed.

Jillybeans -

Allison - So sorry for af... I'll be right behind you I'm sure.

Stephanie MC 11/22/06 Jackson born 02/05/10 MC 07/14/14
Old 02-14-2007, 05:12 PM

Allisonrose. My DS was born less than 3 weeks before Christmas and we have had no issues with it at all. I wonder sometimes if I want two kids with b'days near the holidays and the answer is a resounding YES I WANT TWO KIDS. No matter when the b'day is. I have found through DS that it doesn't really matter much afterall.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
Old 02-14-2007, 05:18 PM

my dd was born a few weeks before the holidays, and it wasn't that big of deal. Actually, it brought more joy to the season. I think when you get to our point, you could birth on the moon and we'd take it.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

Old 02-14-2007, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel1895 View Post
ooh barbara get a +!!!

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...5/100_0934.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y17...5/100_0936.jpg

I measured 9 inches... we had to have gotten more than 6 in the last day.. stupid snow
Its all your fault I tossed one of my cats onto the front porch to see his reaction to the cold white stuff. I took pics, I'll upload em and link in a wee bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower View Post

I baked a spice cake for DH and PB chocolate chip oatmeal cookies too. I ate a LOT of dough. I'm calling that lunch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanmommy View Post
Barbara - here are some big LH and Oing vibes coming your way ! This is going to be it for you, I just know it. The perfect eggs are being made.
:
Thanks! I'm crossing fingers and toes myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by punquin View Post
Yeah, actually she has been a confidant throughout this whole thing. She knew how long it was taking to get pg even before she got pg on her first try. I cried at her house the night before I found out my baby was dead and I'd need a d&c... She actually messaged the exact same thing ("When are you coming to see my baby?") to my husband a couple days ago. So I guess it is just something she is asking everyone. It is just coming out a little harsh, I guess. She is sweet though, and a good friend. I'll have to get out there once the roads are plowed.
I'm so glad to hear she wasn't being heartless. It sounds to me now that she is just a proud and happy momma who wants to shoe off her wee one to everybody she can. for you anyway though, cause I totally feel your hesitation. Maybe holding her little one will spur your body into catch the egg next month?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post
my dd was born a few weeks before the holidays, and it wasn't that big of deal. Actually, it brought more joy to the season. I think when you get to our point, you could birth on the moon and we'd take it.
Jilly - if I thought it would mean being a mommy, I'd run naked thru the streets with a lampshade on my head singing 99 bottles of beer at the top of my lungs. At this point, I'll take what I can get when I can get it. (Although I really want twins. : )
Old 02-14-2007, 06:18 PM

It's nice to hear from the mamas with holiday babies. My bday is just over a month after Christmas and it never really bothered me. In fact, it was kinda nice because if I didn't get something I wanted for Christmas, it was possible it'd be a bday present.

Plus it's the baby/spirit here deciding when to be born so technically it wouldn't be my fault.

ribbonpb.gif
Old 02-14-2007, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItyBty View Post
Maybe holding her little one will spur your body into catch the egg next month?
That is supposed to be true. Something about the smell or pheromones or something of newborns can encourage another woman's body to conceive.

ribbonpb.gif
Old 02-14-2007, 06:25 PM

Hey I've heard that stuff about holding a newborn during O time is good too. It's like how all women in a dorm together get periods around the same time. Holding a newborn near O time is supposed to send a signal to your body or something! Good idea!

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
Old 02-14-2007, 06:47 PM

so my doctor just called. : My progesterone was 6.7. Last month, with the chemical, it was 15. He said he's seen pg women(at 8wks) be as low as 1.3, but i'm not so hopeful. I just feel sick! So I guess we'll be onto round three, with 100mg and progesterone post O. :

Old 02-14-2007, 07:09 PM

Sorry about your result Jilly.

Allison, my ds is a Christmas baby, just two days before Christmas. It was wonderful.
Old 02-14-2007, 07:20 PM

Ok - I went outside and took a few pics from my front porch. It's sleeting like crazy here - so yeah, everything *looks* all white and snowy, but its just ice over about an inch of sad wet snow.

http://amex101.com/gallery/album179

(this is a sloooooow site sometimes, but it shoudl eventually load)
Old 02-14-2007, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

youre kitty is cute barbara

hug for jill and allison and steph... god hugs all around

tara... I know how you feel.. I used to plan so much on having a baby around when they would be born... I almost pray that I dont get pg this cycle cause I dont want a baby born on or around my moms bday (11/18)... my mom sucks

ok.. I cant stay.. I gotta do dinner

Old 02-14-2007, 07:25 PM

Jilly I'm sorry your results weren't what you hoped for.

Ity I put my cat outside today in the snow too and he sat there until his bum melted a circle in it, he loves the snow. (we got about ten times that much!)
Old 02-14-2007, 07:36 PM

so realistically, things look bad don't they? As usual, i searched the web for hope, and found a lot of stories about low levels and pregnancy. But I need someone to screw my head on straight.

Old 02-14-2007, 07:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
so realistically, things look bad don't they? As usual, i searched the web for hope, and found a lot of stories about low levels and pregnancy. But I need someone to screw my head on straight.
*screws jills head on straight.. really straight*

Old 02-14-2007, 07:40 PM

Jilly how much spotting did you have?
Old 02-14-2007, 08:05 PM

Hooray!!! I got my peak today. Dh is going to get some V-day lovin!

Valerie- I'm so sorry to hear that your doc doesn't think you can carry a baby due to your back. I would probably ignore that as well. I hope that the blessing helps you and you'll be in my thoughts and prayers. BTW- are you LDS?

Crystal - Yes, the fertility monitor works. It tests the rise of estrogen and then the LH surge. OPK's only test for the LH surge. So, it goes to a high fertility reading after the estrogen rises and then to a peak reading once it detects the LH surge. The only problem with the monitor is that it can miss some women's LH surge if they have a short time between the LH surge and O.

Jilly - I'm sorry that you have low progesterone. I hope that taking it helps you out. Remember that you need to make certain that you have in fact ovulated before starting the progesterone as if you take it before you O it will act like birth control and prevent you from ovulating.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:07 PM

sarah: Not a lot, and mostly when i check cp. *ducking!* More like tinged cm. But cm is getting more watery, and cp is still low. I took my temp just now and it was 98.2. Last month during the day my temp was around 99.

Old 02-14-2007, 08:08 PM

bug, yes. I know all of that. And I do o on my own, and know how to tell if I do. Thanks.

Old 02-14-2007, 08:25 PM

Quote:
sarah: Not a lot, and mostly when i check cp. *ducking!* More like tinged cm. But cm is getting more watery, and cp is still low. I took my temp just now and it was 98.2. Last month during the day my temp was around 99.
I'm keeping my : that your temp goes back up tomorrow.
Old 02-14-2007, 09:35 PM - Thread Starter

tami.. yay for a peak!

ok someone explain this to me.. we are under a travel advisory... so youre not supposed to be driving.. yet dhs work is still open for all shifts.. what is that??? I soo dont get it!

Old 02-14-2007, 10:16 PM

Sadly - travel advisories are for the general public, except those who work for stuff like Fire, police and hospitols - cause DH ALWAYS goes to work, regardless of weather. There are some days where I've been like - You have to go in?
Old 02-14-2007, 10:24 PM - Thread Starter

the more I think about due dates.. I think I'm gonna skip out on catching the egg (providing there is one) this month

my moms bday (11-18) will be too close to the babes.. and it will give me a reason to have to talk to her... I dont want to!

*sigh* what would you do?

User Tag List