TTC 6+ Months February Support Thread - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 728 Old 02-02-2007, 09:48 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenk View Post
OMG Lily this bracelet is soooo pretty. My kids were ooo'ing and ahhh'ing over it and asking if they could try it on. I told DH that I had to wear it even when we're ah hum DTD. He said "what" you better not pinch me with it....down there......I'm like.....your a dork!!! I love it and I'm keeping it on. Thank you thank you thank you!!! If you want to PM me your address I would love to send you a Thank you card? It's up to you.
I'm so excited! I can't wait until mine gets here!
#62 of 728 Old 02-02-2007, 10:25 PM

Christy: Wow. I don't think i could EVER not temp! : Sometimes I even dream of it!

sarahjen: I also won't speak of what you don't want to speak of(did that make sense? lol) But i like what i see on your chart. : Perhaps we'll both do that which we won't speak of together!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#63 of 728 Old 02-02-2007, 10:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJen View Post
Christy I admire your restraint, I don't think I could stand not temping. Now early testing I can totally live without but I think I'd have an anxiety attack if I didn't temp, I freak out if I wake up late and have to record a temp that I don't trust 100%
Heh, if only it was a matter of self restraint. I've had more than one chart that looked beautiful, had all the right symptoms and it was nothing. The temperatures, for me, are a total obsession and a little drop can ruin my day. I really don't need that, what with obsessing over all the little cramps and nausea that the clomid is causing (see, I've learned from Lily and Barbara!). At least if I don't temp I'm not seeing all the little ups and downs. Plus, looking at FF charts, there are charts where the temps dropped right down to the coverline and came back up and were actually pregnancies so I'm trying to look at this as a my body knows what to do and when to do it and it'll do it right, so I don't need to hover over it watching every little detail.

FWIW, I just burst into tears because The Rainbow Connection started playing on iTunes. I'm totally hopeless, I swear.

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#64 of 728 Old 02-02-2007, 11:17 PM

Hey ELKMama - I think I know why you don't have crosshairs on your chart. It may be because you took the two hotel temps out, and ff can't see the rise properly (i.e. it thinks it hasn't happened yet).

This theory is probably testable - try seeing what happens if you add those two temps back in. I'm betting you get crosshairs (in the wrong place, but you'd at least know why ff is being all crackpot). You may have to add them in yourself to get them.

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#65 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Ity I'd love to see a picture of them!
Here is a link to pics of the necklaces:
http://amex101.com/albums/album178/1_25_07_056.jpg
http://amex101.com/albums/album178/1..._070.sized.jpg

I have 2 bracelets now, but i haven't taken any pix yet.
#66 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 12:06 AM - Thread Starter

very nice ity!.. I think I like the second one the best

lily.. I think you have started a trend

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

#67 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 12:11 AM

oh those are pretty! You're very talented! I don't think i could make something that great if I tried.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

#68 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 12:14 AM - Thread Starter

YAY MORE SPOTTING...

.. had to share

#69 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 12:42 AM

ohhh crystal! Maybe soon? You think?

#70 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 01:03 AM

Hey Jill I just noticed that you and I are cycle buddies
We both started this cycle on 1/23 and took clomid days 3-7.

Are you feeling anything yet ? Last cycle (my 1st on clomid) I felt all kinds of stuff by now, but this time its pretty quiet

How about the rest of the clomid club ?

ETA: Crystal let's hope this is it.

Tara I hope it's just a moment of feeling down. I am tryng all the affirmations and LOA stuff but I don't know how I can get through all this without feeling down sometimes. I guess the thing to focus on is bringing yourself out of that with a happy thought or memory.

Ity your necklaces are beautiful ! I think you and Lily have inspired me to finally get out of my year + funk and make some jewelry again. Starting with fertility charms of course

Tricia if you get the chance to post on the TTC graduates update thread I would love to read all the details of your pregnancy. I am sorry to hear that it has been stressful I know that you are someone who truly appreciates the miracles happening in her body right now. We are all here cheering you on Babies, behave, don't make me come in there ! LOL

:
#71 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 01:24 AM

I'm still waiting for official AF I think I was delaying it by still taking the progesterone because I was still holding out, hoping I was preggers I go in for HSG on Monday

I feel so hopeful for this board, I really think we're going to see some BFP!!! And some beautifully timed O/BD and AF for Crystal!!!

Christy, I am right there with you about not temping more than a couple of days after O. That was one of my "resolutions" for this cycle.

Tara

Tricia I so appreciate you checking in and showing support. I think that it gives me hope!

Anyone want to share some pregnancy affirmations?? I'm still searching for that one that just clicks with me...
#72 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanmommy View Post
Hey Jill I just noticed that you and I are cycle buddies
We both started this cycle on 1/23 and took clomid days 3-7.

Are you feeling anything yet ? Last cycle (my 1st on clomid) I felt all kinds of stuff by now, but this time its pretty quiet

Ity your necklaces are beautiful ! I think you and Lily have inspired me to finally get out of my year + funk and make some jewelry again. Starting with fertility charms of course

sweet! I'm always looking for cycle buddies! Last cycle was also my first round! (for ttc #2) I had horrible headaches and mood swings last month. This time i had hot flashes but that was about it. When i used it for dd i had nothing. Are you thinking you'll O soon? I had spotting and some cramping today. I'd rather get it over quickly.

Oh if you make some fertility charms let me know! I'd be looking for one.

eta: Your affirmations are wonderful. I've been working on mine a lot this month. I also have posted pictures of pregnant women around the house to remind me to believe in myself. I did some work with an energy healer in dec and saw some great progress. But 60bucks(discounted) an hour is a lot to swallow! She gave me a lot to do on my own though.

#73 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 10:32 AM

Good morning Happy Saturday!

Crystal af dust for you, hopefully you don't break my record! Well technically I guess willowsmom holds the record but you know what I mean.

Ity I love them! I especially like the second one.

I think this time around O is the hardest time for me, so much worse than the last part of the 2ww. I'm so anxious about it I can't even describe, I feel like I want to go back to bed and sleep until tomorrow or the next day to see if my temps will finally go up. I keep checking my chart like it's some all knowing oracle that will give me the answer to WHEN WILL THIS HAPPEN. And then when it doesn't I still check it again five minutes later. I feel like it is but I felt like that so many times last month and then ended up feeling like a fool for believing it. I used to trust my body and I feel like I have to get back to that place but that my body betrayed me and I can't forgive it. DH even tried to give my ovaries a little pep talk last night to see if that would help. Patience right? Anyone have any to spare?
#74 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 10:54 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Crystal, lets hope!

I am definitely digging on the necklaces/bracelets. I may have to look into this a bit more. I need a daily postive reminder.

Good luck to those in the 2ww. May hope come to us waiting to O.

Happy Saturday.
#75 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 11:29 AM

Oceanmommy, I posted in the Graduates thread. Beware of complaining.

Much love and hope to the rest of you mamas.
#76 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 01:51 PM

Aww, Hopesmom, I can totally understand your worries. That would be hard, I am sure the pregnancy symptoms are so much more intense with twins. And, there may be much more pressure too because you have already had two. I was worried all the time with my pregnancies and was hoping a third pregnancy would be more enjoyable because I could savor the time, but now after trying for so long, I think I will be worrying just like you the entire way! You'll be fine and your babies have a good mom!

I took a day break yesterday. I am just feeling kind of out of it (TTC) this month for some reason, just like Oceanmommy said, I feel like I am not paying as much attention to it this month. I don't know why.

ItyBty, it is really neat to see what you made! Everyone has such unique styles and I love seeing ideas other people come up with. Very pretty! I find I am always using a ton of beads, because I love beads!

Tenk, I am so glad you like it! I sure hope it doesn't snag! That is a disturbing thought! I wear mine all the time too.

Sarah, I can't wait until you receive yours. I know the waiting to O is more stressful for me too than the 2WW. At least after the O, you can rest and wait. I hope it happens soon. What always happens for me is I test and test, and the last day I feel totally exasperated it hasn't happened, I get that wonderful +, so I am sure it is on its way.

Christy, I am thinking I may do the same thing once I get to the 2WW because the high temps all the way to the end are very hard to deal with for me. All the anticipation up until that last day. But it also gives a kind of warning, but I could practically just start temping right at day 13 and get that, since my temps seem pretty consistent. Anyway, I am thinking of doing that too.

Angel, I hope AF is coming! I hope for a normal amount of time and you can get on with the trying already!

Susykat, sorry AF showed.

Taradactyl, sometimes those emotions just overpower your positive thinking don't they. It is frustrating! I am trying to be super positive too, but I have bronchitis type cold and my physical state is making it hard to be positive. I keep thinking "I am healthy" which is really hard to think right now! Anyway, trying to stay positive. I am sick of negative really!

Ocean, I wish we were still cycle buddies! You are too fast for me! Good luck and I hope you O soon. This is it, this is the month for us. Get ready for babies!

See ya! Time to go make a necklace. I hope you all have a wonderful day.
#77 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 01:56 PM

AF showed up last night and she is here in full force!!! Ouch!! I'm kind of nervous about my HSG. It's on monday between classes. I'm also excited about it because of the possibility of it clearing the way for my little egg!!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
#78 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 02:08 PM

Ok I officially hate OPKs. : I wish I had none left so I could actually not use them anymore, clearly I have no willpower because every day I say I'm not going to use one and then I do and then I get all bunched up about the fact that they're still negative.
#79 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 02:49 PM

Right now I'm having a rough time. I find the few days before AF is due to be really rough emotionally. This month has been a little worse. I screwed a few things up here in my house yesterday and today and I can't get over feeling stupid and guilty for it. A preggo woman came to the garage sale talking all about how she is preg with # 4 and sold all her baby stuff because they weren't trying for another. DH is at a movie today and plays soccer at the beach (45 min away) tomorrow. I'm jealous because the only time I get away is to go to acupuncture and my therapist. I want to get away for something fun like a movie or a sport. He always asks if he can go but I never feel like I can say no and then I end up feeling all pissy about him going.

Positive things....I made about $70 on my garage sale yesterday and today even though it rained off and on both days. DH said after he is back from the movie I can go to Joann's alone and shop for beads. I'm really excited by all these beading efforts. Something new for me to learn about and create with.

Sorry I'm a downer. Ocean you are right about how it's near impossible to get through stuff like this without feeling down sometimes. I do give myself permission to feel down sometimes but it feels like a dam has broken right now and my emotions are just flowing and flowing.

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#80 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 03:27 PM

So I saw this on another group and thought of it for us. Let me know if anyone wants to do it. Basically we will swap beads. It can be a bead you think is pretty or has significance or anything. We could send one bead to each participant and then they would make a bracelet out of them. Then you have this bracelet to remind you of all the powerful women you have backing you during TTC and pregnancy and childbirth. Kind of like a remind that we have support and power together. Do any of you like that idea? Maybe I could organize it through a yahoo group or something. Let me know your thoughts.

Tara

#81 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 03:35 PM

Board Hog!!!

Here is a link to some great TTC affirmations:
http://www.empoweredchildbirth.com/s...n/welcome.html

One of my favorites is "Our life is big and flexible enough for another human to share it with us."

Tara

#82 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Patience right? Anyone have any to spare?
If you find some, let me know. I HATE waiting to O. I wish the whole cycle were the 1ww.

Quote:
Originally Posted by susykat View Post
AF showed up last night and she is here in full force!!! Ouch!! I'm kind of nervous about my HSG. It's on monday between classes. I'm also excited about it because of the possibility of it clearing the way for my little egg!!
Good luck with the hsg! Maybe it's exactly what you need! :

Quote:
Ok I officially hate OPKs. : I wish I had none left so I could actually not use them anymore, clearly I have no willpower because every day I say I'm not going to use one and then I do and then I get all bunched up about the fact that they're still negative.
Me too. Especially when other signs seem clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taradactyl3 View Post
So I saw this on another group and thought of it for us. Let me know if anyone wants to do it. Basically we will swap beads. It can be a bead you think is pretty or has significance or anything. We could send one bead to each participant and then they would make a bracelet out of them. Then you have this bracelet to remind you of all the powerful women you have backing you during TTC and pregnancy and childbirth. Kind of like a remind that we have support and power together. Do any of you like that idea? Maybe I could organize it through a yahoo group or something. Let me know your thoughts Tara
we did this on another board i frequent, except it was nursing necklaces. I love it! And i think it helps to remind you that there are people out there who care. I'd be in!

So I'm having CRAZY dreams. has clomid done that to anyone else?

eta: THANK YOU TARA for the link! I needed something like that!

#83 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 04:45 PM

Hey everyone, Happy Saturday.

I have a ton of responsibilities I need to take care of today : I have been such a space case I keep forgetting to do important things ! Clomid maybe ? Just me ?

Jill, I had a really horrible and intense dream two nights ago having to do with my family (parents). It's been awhile since I had such an intense dream.

Are your dreams good or bad ?

Katherine, I just wondered if you can get a HSG while you have AF ? My dr told me to schedule mine for about a week after AF started, if I thought I would be done by then. Either he said, or I read somewhere, that you want menstruation to be done to make sure you don't push stuff up into the tubes... so that your uterus is "clean", otherwise endometrial tissue could be pushed through the tubes which is what happens with endometriosis. I don't want you to worry, I just couldn't let today go by without mentioning all this.

Lily, I think we are still cycle buddies, we are only two days apart at this point. Thank you for inspiring us all with your jewelry

Tara, don't worry about being a downer, this group is about supporting each other through good times and bad. I'm sending you good vibes today
#84 of 728 Old 02-03-2007, 05:26 PM

Hi everyone, Busy work day and then a fun evening out and then the fam went to a science museum so ds could see the dinosaurs. Super fun! But I'm just catching up now. You all have been busy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristyM26 View Post
Heh, if only it was a matter of self restraint. I've had more than one chart that looked beautiful, had all the right symptoms and it was nothing. The temperatures, for me, are a total obsession and a little drop can ruin my day. I really don't need that, what with obsessing over all the little cramps and nausea that the clomid is causing (see, I've learned from Lily and Barbara!). At least if I don't temp I'm not seeing all the little ups and downs. Plus, looking at FF charts, there are charts where the temps dropped right down to the coverline and came back up and were actually pregnancies so I'm trying to look at this as a my body knows what to do and when to do it and it'll do it right, so I don't need to hover over it watching every little detail.

FWIW, I just burst into tears because The Rainbow Connection started playing on iTunes. I'm totally hopeless, I swear.
I can so relate to both parts of this! I obsess about temps and I've also been super emotional lately. I cried 3 times yesterday - once an NPR story (not even a super sad one), once a song, and once a friend's news that her mom has brain cancer. Now the 3rd one is truly worth a cry, but the others were just "What?!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taradactyl3 View Post
Right now I'm having a rough time. I find the few days before AF is due to be really rough emotionally. ...
Sorry I'm a downer. Ocean you are right about how it's near impossible to get through stuff like this without feeling down sometimes. I do give myself permission to feel down sometimes but it feels like a dam has broken right now and my emotions are just flowing and flowing.
T
to you, Tara. I'm sorry it was a rough day. I am a big believer in feeling our feelings, all of them, while still knowing that it all will change and that the Universe is ultimately amazing. So I personally think it is natural, normal, and important not to push away the down times when they come. (I know this is pretty different than the positive visualization messages that are important to you... Just my 2 cents.) Hope you are feeling a bit better today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanmommy View Post
Katherine, I just wondered if you can get a HSG while you have AF ? My dr told me to schedule mine for about a week after AF started, if I thought I would be done by then. Either he said, or I read somewhere, that you want menstruation to be done to make sure you don't push stuff up into the tubes... so that your uterus is "clean", otherwise endometrial tissue could be pushed through the tubes which is what happens with endometriosis. I don't want you to worry, I just couldn't let today go by without mentioning all this.
Kat - So sorry AF arrived. Ditto on ocean's questions, though! If you can call ahead to see if you can do the HSG when af is here, I would recommend it. You don't want to take the time to get there, do the paperwork, etc and then have them say they can't do it. Mine had to be scheduled cd 7 to 10 and then wanted it on cd 8-10 when they heard af lasts 5-6 days for me.

And and to everyone else!
#85 of 728 Old 02-04-2007, 12:28 AM

Hi girls.......just checking in........long day.........ending it now........lots of hugs to everyone.........even if you don't need it!!!

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#86 of 728 Old 02-04-2007, 09:57 AM - Thread Starter

well.. I really dont have time to catch up... I would normally but dh has been such a computer hog lately I dont even have a prayer of reading this all....

I hope everyone is doing well... sorry for afs yay for O's... the usual!

#87 of 728 Old 02-04-2007, 10:00 AM - Thread Starter

oh sarah! look... I beat you... cd 72... yay! (NOT!)

#88 of 728 Old 02-04-2007, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post
So I'm having CRAZY dreams. has clomid done that to anyone else?

eta: THANK YOU TARA for the link! I needed something like that!
OK I know that I don't normally post on this thread, but its my first month on Clomid. Last night I dreamed about having sex with McSteamy. Actually my dh & him were fighting over me & it looked like I was going to pick my dh before I woke up. That was so bizarre!!! No s/e so far but that was one weird dream.

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

#89 of 728 Old 02-04-2007, 01:03 PM

I have some funky dreams without Clomid too - but the last 2 nights dreams have been rather vivid, and decidedly NC17 rated. Is anyone else getting the middle-of-the-night hot flashes too? Mine started last night - UGH. It was someting like 12* here last night, and I was about half covered with a sheet, and sweating profusely, normally I've got the sheet, the fleece blanket and the down comforter pulled up to my nose on cold nights like that.
#90 of 728 Old 02-04-2007, 01:48 PM

Hey Ladies!

Ocean and Elk, my doctor said to make the appointment between CD3-7. When I spoke to the woman on the phone I told her that I would still be bleeding and she said that was fine. So, I don't know? I'll ask them again before the procedure tomorrow. I definitely don't want to make things worse!! Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

Tara thank for the affirmations link!! How are you feeling today? I hope the rest of the 2ww goes by quickly with the end result being BFP!!

I've been having baby and BFP dreams. I had a drem the other night where I poas and it looked like it was going to be negative again and then it started flashing at me like, you're a winner, you're a winner!! Then I got to tell my dad (who died 11 years ago) that I was having a baby and that I loved him. It was such a great dream!!

Hi to everyone else!! I am swamped with schoolwork so I need to shut the computer down. It is so hard to study at home!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page