#301 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 01:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
: : DEE!! THAT'S AN AWESOME BFP!!!! : :

CONGRATS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorGroover View Post
Becky my doc wrote me a "prescription" for a blood test. How do those work? Do I just go to the place where they draw blood instead of the doc's office? Are they usually open on weekends?
Hm, that's weird. Some doctor's offices don't draw their own blood... my primary is one of them, and when I had a physical a few years ago she sent me to a lab a few miles down the road. Did they tell you where to go? You could probably go to a lab in a hospital if it's nearby. I did that for one of my labs when I had my miscarriage, before I was an official patient with my ob/gyn place now. You could go today and then again on Friday so you wouldn't have to worry about the weekend. Good luck, I think your numbers will be great!
#302 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 02:01 PM

Yay! Now we can officially celebrate Dee and her beautiful (very obvious) BFP!!!

: : : : : :
Congratulations Dee!!!
: : : : : :

I am so so happy for you and DH
#303 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 02:22 PM

Dee, congratulations to you and your hubby! Woo hoo! That’s fantastic!! :

Raingyrl, fingers crossed for you!

Kemi, that chart is so incredibly gorgeous!!

Kripa, thanks for adding me (I am so honored to be on the “list” ) I’m so sorry about AF. I hope your upcoming appointment with your new doc will be helpful.

Hi : to the other newbies, earthymama2b and ChristyM26!

Emily, cking, earthymama2b, thanks for your feedback on the college!

I feel like I’m forgetting someone … You ladies rock! Thanks for the warm welcome.

K(h)aren. Writing/editing mama to my quixotic Sam (12.07) and my intrepid William (01.11).

#304 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 02:50 PM

Boy, Emily sure knows how to throw a party, doesn't she???
#305 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 03:15 PM

She sure does.

I think I need to save a file of celebration-parade smilies so I can pull them out real quick like that.

Mama to J (Apr 01 '08) and N (Feb 13 '10)
#306 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 04:15 PM

Wheeeeeeeee!

Congrats Dee! And Rainy!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Kemi, I'm sure you'll be there too in a couple of days!

This is an excellent day in TTC!

Babybel 8/5/08. Growing her sister: ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40*
#307 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 04:29 PM

WOOOOOTTT!!!

Yeah Dee!! :

*grins* That's soooo cool.

Well. AF hasn't shown. And my temp went up a TINY bit. So. Sooooo. I don't know. I'll be testing on Friday, once hubby is home.

Is it ALWAYS this nerve-racking?

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.
| @jovialady is Kiya ~ TTC 3 years & counting for a ~ Connsumte BookDragon|
#308 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 04:29 PM

hrm...I just tried to update my signature with a chart link, not working....lets see, any ideas on how to fix it?

Edited to say: I fixed the sig, but can't find where on fertility friend the link to my chart is! help?

Babybel 8/5/08. Growing her sister: ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40*
#309 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 06:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiberLover View Post
Edited to say: I fixed the sig, but can't find where on fertility friend the link to my chart is! help?
I think when I did mine I clicked on "Sharing" on the left side menu (when I was logged in to FF like when I'm updating my chart) and then selected email my chart and just emailed it to myself and used that link.

Mama to 3 year old DS and awaiting #2 in June
#310 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 06:31 PM

Michelle, after you log onto FF, click on "Sharing" on the lefthand side of the page. Then click on "Home Page Setup." That will bring you to a page that gives you your chart URL.

You can link it in your siggy by using the "insert link" option.

Wow, this thread is on fire with energy and positivity and wonderful news the past few days! Best. thread. ever.

K(h)aren. Writing/editing mama to my quixotic Sam (12.07) and my intrepid William (01.11).

#311 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 06:49 PM

Thanks Kharen and Kripa...

This should work!

(let me know if it works or not!)

added: It works for me! (And sadly you can see the lack of good temps this past week...I've been SO restless for the last few hours every morning temps have been all over the place!)

#312 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 07:18 PM

Michelle, I can see it!

Kiya, : for a slight temperature increase and no AF yet. It's always this nerve-wracking!
#313 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 07:29 PM

Gosh I can't thank you all enough! Wow it's so nice to be able to share this with women who are as excited as I am about it! I'm not quite ready to move to a DDC yet... I think I'll miss you ladies too much! Look at me with all the exclamation points!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kJad29 View Post
Dee: Once again, Congratulations! I would love for you to put a Cliff Hanger dude on my chart! He seems to be good luck. Maybe we can make him in to the "TTC #1 in our 30's" mascot or something. And please don't be surprised that we are all happy for you because any success for our friends is a success for ourselves. You graduating from this list to go to the DDC inspires us not to give up even when we're feeling down and out. We'll say, "Well Dee didn't give up, and now she has a baby. I won't give up". We're really happy for you. I was so excited when I saw your announcement this morning, it could have been my own BFP. : Yes, I'm getting misty. I've been very emotional lately. I hope to see you soon in the DDC. Please come back and visit us. Who's gonna put Cliff Hanger dude on our charts?

Kemi
you are SO sweet! I can't wait to hear about your BFP in a couple days. Until then... I heard the cliff hanger dude was doing an encore appearance! I've been really emotional too and OMG was I exhausted all day today. It's too early to have nausea, right? Guess it's just butterflies in my stomach from excitement!

Emily, Xenon & Kemi thanks so much for the elaborate celebrations! :

Becky
thanks for the suggestions on the betas. I don't have 2 forms so I guess he just wanted me be tested once, so I guess I'll go Friday b/c AF is NOT due on Saturday. Yeesh I hate having blood drawn. Is it a whole vial from your arm or just a finger prick? I'm a big fan of my own blood so I like to keep it.

Dee, mommy to Miss M 11/07 and little Miss I 5/10/10!
#314 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 07:38 PM

Dee, it's just a quick draw from the inside of one of your arms. Really not bad, and actually I had the finger prick for the NT Scan that hurt like a b*tch! The arm one isn't bad. If I were you I'd ask for a script for at least one repeat beta. They shouldn't give you any trouble there, since the first beta really doesn't tell you much at all. You want to see that the number is doubling every 2-3 days (I'm sure you know all this).

And um, don't worry about not wanting to leave this thread. Some of us graduates like this thread so much we haven't been able to stay away! Come join the graduates-being-supportive group!
#315 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 08:11 PM

: Dee that was hilarious!!! I saved it so that I can always remember the Cliff Hanger dude on my chart! That was brilliant!

Kemi wifedreads.gif to Jeffdh_malesling.GIF mommy to Rohan h20homebirth.gifROTFLMAO.gif 1/3/09 and Narenhomebirth.jpg(transfer to hospital) blahblah.gif  10/22/10. Pregnant with stork-girl.gif

****5****10****15****20****25****30****353rdtri.gif***40 (Hospital BC w/CNMs due to GD)

#316 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 08:28 PM

Whoa! Congratulations, Dee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#317 of 445 Old 02-21-2007, 10:01 PM

Thanks PiePie!

Xenon and anyone else who's interested - I finally got batteries for my camera & took a good pic of the ICs. For comparison, here's the ICs and the Answer from this morning. I'll do another IC tomorrow morning to compare it to yesterday's. I love pics of too so I thought I'd share.

#318 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 08:25 AM - Thread Starter

Either I need to start sleeping in or you guys need to cooperate and wake up earlier and take your temps. Wakey, wakey, I want our exciting roll to continue.

#319 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 08:56 AM

Quote:
NOW I'm convinced!

BFP!!!
Congratulations!
#320 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 09:17 AM

Quote:
Thanks PiePie!

Xenon and anyone else who's interested - I finally got batteries for my camera & took a good pic of the ICs. For comparison, here's the ICs and the Answer from this morning. I'll do another IC tomorrow morning to compare it to yesterday's. I love pics of too so I thought I'd share.
Oooh, that Answer line is mighty purdy : That's a nice progression you've got going on
#321 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 09:39 AM

Quote:
: So. Pretty.

I do a similar comparison stack with OPKs, but it's just not quite the same

Thanks, Dee! Keep 'em coming -- these photos are inspirational stuff!
#322 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon View Post
: So. Pretty.

I do a similar comparison stack with OPKs, but it's just not quite the same

Thanks, Dee! Keep 'em coming -- these photos are inspirational stuff!
Xenon LOL I do the same thing with my OPKs. Here's another pic of the progression including today's IC. See why I prefer Answer? It takes a long time for other tests to get dark even if they're not ICs.

On a side note, I really don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by posting my BFPs here, so please let me know if I should post them in the main forum or whatever. PM me if you want to.

Kemi I'm so VERY excited for the results of your test tomorrow! :

Kripa I'm gonna be the first to vote for you sleeping in versus me getting up early.

Christina I love the wedding pic in your sig! How are you?

Happy Thursday everyone... we're getting close to the weekend!

#323 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 12:08 PM - Thread Starter

Wow, that progression pic is pretty cool.

Yeah, I know I'll be alone in my early morning craziness. I'm planning on getting back to a more normal routine next week. So I just have to learn to be patient until then I use the board as a quick break when I'm working on something tedious.

#324 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Xenon LOL I do the same thing with my OPKs. Here's another pic of the progression including today's IC. See why I prefer Answer? It takes a long time for other tests to get dark even if they're not ICs.
I love seeing this progression – pretty cool. It’s funny, I know your 7dpo was a bfn, but now that I see it with the others, I can kind of see a line there. Maybe just a shadow. I see what you mean about the ICs. They are frustrating. I bought one batch of them, and they all that that indentation where the second line would be, which always made me think they were duds.

Kemi, I’m rooting for you! :

Quote:
Christina I love the wedding pic in your sig! How are you?
Thanks!: It's only taken me 4 1/2 years to get around to scanning them.
Thanks for asking - I'm doin' alright. We're leaving on our trip in only 11 days:, and my renewal passport hasn't shown up yet. So I'm a little worried about that...
We're also about 90% sure that we're going to buy a car this weekend (: - which is a huge deal for us, so I'm kindof flipping about that. And of course I have a pile of work to get done before I take a leave from my office for several weeks.

It's a good thing I don't have anything to obsess about this month.
:

#325 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 12:29 PM

Hey,

Well my temperature is starting to fall. I went from 98.4 yesterday to 98.0 this morning. It's usually a sign that my temp will drop even further tomorrow morning so if my temp goes up or stays in range like 98.0 or above I'll test on Saturday. I keep pushing it back because I want to know what my body is going to do. Am I pregnant or not? I'm not sure at this point because when my temp makes more than a .2 or .3 dip, it's usually a sign that AF will be coming in a couple of days. No I'm not sad. Well maybe just a little... The good things I can take away from this month is that DH and I are capable of surviving "hit it" week (the week we BD a lot before and during ovulation), I have a very strong LP, and I've sorted out some personal feelings that I've been carrying around regarding TTC (see: Cleansing my mind and heart...LONG). So this month wasn't a complete bust. I'm still way out of AF range with my temps at this time, but I want to make sure that AF isn't going to show up. Sorry I've changed the date ladies, but I don't want to blow a test finding out that AF is on her way and all the fuss this month was for nothing...

I want to thank you all for your support and encouragement and positive vibes this month. It was great to feel like it just might be me this time even though I'm feeling othewise at this point.

Kemi wifedreads.gif to Jeffdh_malesling.GIF mommy to Rohan h20homebirth.gifROTFLMAO.gif 1/3/09 and Narenhomebirth.jpg(transfer to hospital) blahblah.gif  10/22/10. Pregnant with stork-girl.gif

****5****10****15****20****25****30****353rdtri.gif***40 (Hospital BC w/CNMs due to GD)

#326 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 01:11 PM - Thread Starter

Kemi, , I'm still : and for you.

#327 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 01:33 PM

Thanks Kripa! :

#328 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 01:47 PM

Me too, Kemi.

#329 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 01:51 PM

Me three, Kemi! :::
#330 of 445 Old 02-22-2007, 01:52 PM

Kemi, still keeping my hopes up for you too! Looking at your past charts, this month still looks higher and more triphasic to me!

Dee, love the progression pics! Way cool!

So, I'm HORRIBLE about temping. horrible.

I feel like it won't be worth it since I'm totally restless in bed for the last 2+ hours everymorning, wake up to pee every night, and won't get 3 hrs consecutive sleep. Plus half the time my sinuses are congested and I'm a horrid mouth breather. I feel like I'm sabotaging my charting attempts with morning restlessness. Sometimes I even take my temp 3 different times with 3 different numbers. Sigh. Hence the 3 temps only in the last 9 days on my chart. At least I feel like I know what my CM is like! And I can count cycle days.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page