Old 02-26-2007, 12:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee21972 View Post
I see it

I see it

that is how dark mine was YESTERTDAY (11 DOP)

I see it

I see it

AImee
see I am totally freaking! I just don't know what to think I have never had that light of a line before and what about the spotting for 5 days?? Although I haven't had to wear a pad or anything and it has only been a couple times a day but still what about that?? Although it is gone now I think....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2007, 12:42 AM - Thread Starter

ellymaywell.....i see a dark line and what could possibly be a second lighter line!?!?!?! :: test again in the am and let us know! wwhhhoooo hhooooo!!:

Sarah-wife, mother, doula, and teacher.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:44 AM

Quote:
somebody -- anybody -- on -line right now go to this thread

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=622094

and tell me if YOU can click on my link and see my photos ......

if you can ....
i can post photos of my 5 POAS tests.....
yes i can but it is asking 4 a password
Old 02-26-2007, 12:45 AM - Thread Starter

aimee-i'm going to look but it will take a min. i still have dial up until wednesday so be patient with me

Old 02-26-2007, 12:46 AM

OK

I POAS again tonight -- 12 hours after the test this monring.

darker -- but still not DARK -- if you KWIM.

Dh says "if you did NOT want to be pregant, i think this would really upset you. but since we want to be, we should hold off being too excited"

so he is going to buy me more in town tomorrow -- he will FREAK -- he has never bought them and doesn't know how much $$ he is looking at ("I will buy a lot, you can just sit around and pee")

so I will test tomorrow night -- another 24 hours.

THEN -- I will give you a real answer as to success story move or not..............

I have 2 from yesterday, two from today -- and if you compart #1 to this one i jsut did there is a real darkening happneing...............

but as I posted above
Quote:
as long as AF stays away I am ok......................but now i am freaked that it is a chemical pregancy or an early MC the the line from yesterday am to this am is not any darkler --- so i am freaked that the HcG is not doubling or raiseing like it should.

But today is 12 DOP -- and The test i am on T was 17 DOP -- and that was the first testi took with him.... so i don't know what they would have looked like at 11 DOP or 12 DOP -- and If I Oed a day later than FF says -- and based on POAS O-tests i could have -- then I am only 11DOP NOW...........
AImee

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
Old 02-26-2007, 12:48 AM

i will post all my POAS tests tomorrow and we will take a vote ....

Aimee

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
Old 02-26-2007, 12:49 AM - Thread Starter

yeah, have to have an email and password.

Old 02-26-2007, 12:56 AM

never mind

i won't post the photos then

i don't know any other way to do it

We'll just hav to see tomorrow night, or Tue morning, or Wed morning.....

A

Old 02-26-2007, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellymay View Post
I see it! Definitely there and looks only a little lighter than the first BFP I got with DD.

Aimee - if yours looks like that, I say "WOOHOO!!!!!!!" Why not try getting one of the digital ones? The ones that actually say Pregnant / Not Pregnant? But then again, if it says Not Pregnant there would be nothing to obsess over? UGH! I'm no help :

Loving WAHM/Student Mommy to DD (6.5) and DS (2.5)  

Old 02-26-2007, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScootchsMom View Post
I see it! Definitely there and looks only a little lighter than the first BFP I got with DD.

Aimee - if yours looks like that, I say "WOOHOO!!!!!!!" Why not try getting one of the digital ones? The ones that actually say Pregnant / Not Pregnant? But then again, if it says Not Pregnant there would be nothing to obsess over? UGH! I'm no help :
UGGG I dont' konw what to think I am going to retest in the morning I went pee about 8pm and I am not going to go pee again till in the morning and I ain't drinking anything either.....
Old 02-26-2007, 01:06 AM - Thread Starter

aimee-so the sun/tues thing went out the window, huh? just have scott go to the $ store/tree and grab a big handful. much more cost effective! did you ask at your dollar store? they are frequently behind the counters. by the way, where is there a $ store? stuart?

elly and aimee, just let me know whenever you feel ready to be moved.

Old 02-26-2007, 01:07 AM

elly -- when are you going to do another test -- come on you KNOW you are -- tomorrow with FMU???

Aimee

Old 02-26-2007, 01:11 AM

Quote:
so the sun/tues thing went out the window, huh? just have scott go to the $ store/tree and grab a big handful. much more cost effective! did you ask at your dollar store? they are frequently behind the counters. by the way, where is there a $ store? stuart?
Yes the dollare store in Stuart. DId not know to ask -- tryed the IGA there too. I wondered as so many people talk about getting them.

Scott will have to go to walgreens -- he can't drive private places in the gov car -- the walgreens on the skywalk he can walk to from the fed buidling.

I might have held out -- MAYBE -- as i only had one test and no way to get more due to weather -- then Scott saw the test and got involved......i stillmight have held out (again only one test) but he offered to get me more.................................like offereing to get ab addict a new pipe.....

A

Old 02-26-2007, 01:14 AM
zak

I see it ellymae! Aimee, how about a photobucket acct. Those are easy to post.

So excited for both of you!

-zak- Mama to three fantastic sons - 2005, 2007 & 2010 and expecting a daughter February 2012!

Old 02-26-2007, 01:17 AM

Yeah Amiee use photobucket that is what I use adn it is really really simple to use
Old 02-26-2007, 01:56 AM

So girls i'm freaking out now I just went pee and there was a spot of blood i mean if you blinked you wouldnt see it What does this mean will i be getting another period soon huh err or what could this be:
Old 02-26-2007, 02:06 AM

but I'm only between 9 and 11 DPO so I'll test again at the end of the week.
Old 02-26-2007, 03:04 AM

Hi ladies!!!

Please move me over the the SUCCESS part!! Tested BFP tonight! Praying for a sticky baby...m/w appt tomorrow for comfirmation and progesterone test.

Renae wife to J :, Mama to 4.5y/o J-bird and 2y/o A : and E coming in late Dec/Early Jan. My husband had a living donor kidney transplant! :
Old 02-26-2007, 03:23 AM
zak

Congrats, R!

-zak- Mama to three fantastic sons - 2005, 2007 & 2010 and expecting a daughter February 2012!

Old 02-26-2007, 03:27 AM

OMG, Sooo much happened.
Ellymay and Aimee, this is pretty sure a positive. When i tested first with ds I had the faintest line. i mean you had to have a lot of imagination to see it I hid the test under the kitcen sink, so I could keep looking at it without freaking out dh. . I raced out to get more tests and they were both BFN (first response). It was horrible. 5 days later, I got another test (the digital kind) and I got my BFP. Soooo, it took me 5 days to get another BFP. Don't give up. Plus, ellymay, yours looks VERY positive to me. Staying tuned for updates!!!

Welldone,: : : How great is that.

Jamesmamajumpers: : : . Crossing my fingers for a sticky baby!

Tuppence, Hugs to you, but it is still very early. Hopefully by the end of the week you have better news.

Jen, big hugs to you. These BPN just suck and hurt so much!

Calebsmom, I am so sorry. hugs!!!

Moderngal, same to you. Many hugs and lots of luck for the next cycle. I wished I could give all of you a real hug!

Naturegirl, congrats to the 2WW. Crossing my fingers for you!!

Sarah, I took Unicorn root when i had really bad bleeding in my first trimester. My Chinese Practinior gave it to me back then.

I so hope I haven't forgotten anyone. Nothing new here. I am really positive this 2WW and this might bite me in the butt later. Oh, well!! I still live in the house of sickies. My dh got it really bad now, ds is starting to be better. Oh, when can I sleep again. Need to go to bed now. Good night!

me, wife and mama to ds ('06) and dd ('07), my miracle dd ('12) and surprise ds (5/14) and to plenty pets!

twinsbrokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif2/11, lost another twin brokenheart.gif 8/11

Old 02-26-2007, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiaraRose View Post
OMG, Sooo much happened.
Ellymay and Aimee, this is pretty sure a positive. When i tested first with ds I had the faintest line. i mean you had to have a lot of imagination to see it I hid the test under the kitcen sink, so I could keep looking at it without freaking out dh. . I raced out to get more tests and they were both BFN (first response). It was horrible. 5 days later, I got another test (the digital kind) and I got my BFP. Soooo, it took me 5 days to get another BFP. Don't give up. Plus, ellymay, yours looks VERY positive to me. Staying tuned for updates!!!
Ok so that makes me feel ALOT better!!! I tested again this morning with those strips and when the pink moves through I get a line but it is not pink which is confusing to me but the line is there as soon as I take the test so now I am thinking either the other test was a fluke all together or it happened to pick up at a more sensitive level than the others? I have mine hidden to adn I keep looking at them...LOL>...I swear I thought I was the only one that hid things like that...LMBO!!! I haven't said anything to dh bc I don't want to get him excited just incase I am not and it was a fluke all together BUT I truely feel pg the whole reason I tested last night was bc 1.yesterday morning I fixed me some egggs for breakfast adn they tasted like the fridge smelled and I couldn't even eat them and dh said I was nutts they tasted just fine and well after that my mom and I were headed up to the store and we passed a dead skunk and I was like OMG that smells awful adn I was gagging and my mom was like waht is your deal and I said you dont' smell that skunk? and she said yeah I did for just a sec but not anymore and at that moment I stopped and thought OMG I need to test bc that is the exact same thing I did last time when I Was pg adn didn't know it. I people say that pg symptoms can be psychosomatic BUT I really gave up on the thought that I was pg bc of the spotting (which btw is completely gone) and bc I tested last fri and BFN so that was teh last thing on my mind but when my mom said that about that smell I was just like it has to be tehn the line......

Ok so here are the ones from today : yes I took a bunch of them and you can barly see the lines but they are there

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...703/3right.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a1...703/right3.jpg
Old 02-26-2007, 11:51 AM

Elly -- I am soooooooooooooo excited for you -- what is you EDD??? Will we be int eh same DDC?

and Renee -- soooooooooooooo cool. what is you EDD and how many months of trying si this?

Dh won't call it a POS till we get a better line......but he admits "this may be it" so I am sworn to secrecy till we are SURE -- of course i have already called one person.

He is getting tests today -- so i will test with FMU tomorrow which will be 14 DOP -- the day AF is actually Due

THEN we will call ity pos --

but I can tell you it is darker than Ellymays tests are -- not a shadow like line any more, just a faint line.

I am so eacited Elly and Renee -- we can be in the same DDC

Aimee

Old 02-26-2007, 11:54 AM

Congratulations to all you BFPs!!!!!! You all give me hope

Loving WAHM/Student Mommy to DD (6.5) and DS (2.5)  

Old 02-26-2007, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Elly -- I am soooooooooooooo excited for you -- what is you EDD??? Will we be int eh same DDC?

and Renee -- soooooooooooooo cool. what is you EDD and how many months of trying si this?

Dh won't call it a POS till we get a better line......but he admits "this may be it" so I am sworn to secrecy till we are SURE -- of course i have already called one person.

He is getting tests today -- so i will test with FMU tomorrow which will be 14 DOP -- the day AF is actually Due

THEN we will call ity pos --

but I can tell you it is darker than Ellymays tests are -- not a shadow like line any more, just a faint line.

I am so eacited Elly and Renee -- we can be in the same DDC

Aimee
I don't know as I have not had a period yet since I had my dd so I don't know what it would be but I am not goign to say I am pregnant yet til I see a good BFP
Old 02-26-2007, 12:47 PM

EDD is November 4, 2007

We haven't used BC since James was born,but I didn't get ppaf back til 18 months, started 'not activly trying, not preventing' and then started charting in December...so 6-3 months. Shortest TTC for me yet, TTC'ed for James for 16 months.

Renae wife to J :, Mama to 4.5y/o J-bird and 2y/o A : and E coming in late Dec/Early Jan. My husband had a living donor kidney transplant! :
Old 02-26-2007, 01:41 PM

Could I pleased be moved to 2WW, FF gave me crosshairs and put me at 3 dpo, but I know I O'ed a day later, and I am only 2 dpo. (I get really noticiable O cramps)

: that this is it for you Aimee and ellymay

: Congrats Renae!

to those who are in the 2ww with me
and anyone who got a neg or who AF found recently.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:45 PM

Af is here err And congrats on all the BFP

question since the doctor is going to put me on clomid do you think i should change my appt from the 2nd to sooner or do you think it will still be ok:
Old 02-26-2007, 01:55 PM

Quote:
question since the doctor is going to put me on clomid do you think i should change my appt from the 2nd to sooner or do you think it will still be ok
call and ask -- but i would think YES

A

Old 02-26-2007, 02:07 PM

I just put Af on ff and it says i had a 52 day cycle wow. At least this period wasnt induced.
Old 02-26-2007, 02:07 PM

It's only 8am here so I will be calling at 8:30 I don't wanna miss my chance of ovulation this month

User Tag List