~Nursing Mamas TTC in February~ - Page 15 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-26-2007, 09:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks everyone no I went and she took blood and she said to give her a call at 10 am so I will be calling her then....the couple of clots I passed and some blood have gone now just a little bit of pink and I have had this pad on all afternoon and only a tiny bit of pink on it....so IDK but I am just expecting her to tell me that my beta is 0 or very low that way either way I will be ok....

Aimee - So when are you going to test again?

Baby dust to everyone!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-26-2007, 10:05 PM

Oh, Ellymay, I am soooo sorry.: I feel so bad that I got your hopes up and then this happens. Many hugs to you!!! Hope you will feel better soon.

me, wife and mama to ds ('06) and dd ('07), my miracle dd ('12) and surprise ds (5/14) and to plenty pets!

twinsbrokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif2/11, lost another twin brokenheart.gif 8/11

Old 02-26-2007, 10:41 PM

to Elly!!

Still no AF, but I have a miserable cold now, so I am pre-occupied. I guess I'll test again Wednesday if AF doesn't show again.

modern-mama to DS (5.16.05) and DD (9.11.08) and one more (GIRL!) coming in December
Old 02-26-2007, 11:16 PM

Elly -- I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry....I wanted to take you to the DDC with me

Well I tested AGAIN tongiht (test 6, 3 or 4 that DH knows about) and DH finally agrees -- he'd still like it darker -- but i was able to show him the instructions, and it is darker than "pregant" pictures there.

wooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo

Sarah -- you can move me now.

I will continue to stalk -- and wait on the rest of you to join me.

Aimee

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
Old 02-27-2007, 12:00 AM

Aimee, Yeah, I am so happy for you!!! I wish you the stickiest baby!!! Hopefully I can join you soon in your ddc.: : : :

Sarah, I think I am 4dpo! When will you test??

me, wife and mama to ds ('06) and dd ('07), my miracle dd ('12) and surprise ds (5/14) and to plenty pets!

twinsbrokenheart.gifbrokenheart.gif2/11, lost another twin brokenheart.gif 8/11

Old 02-27-2007, 12:21 AM

i hate to leave

I am soooooooooooooooooo attached to you all.

This was our 6th month, I Oed on the 14th (no joke) so we concieved BEFORE my bierthday, before i truned 35. I know it doesn't matter, but it does to me.

I am so glad this happned NOW, I was really starting to have a HARD time

A

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
Old 02-27-2007, 12:29 AM

Congrats Aimee!!!!
Old 02-27-2007, 12:32 AM

Ahhhh Aimee if you left I would miss you all. Well I go to the OB in the morning and then I should be starting Clomid this week so wish me luck ladies
Old 02-27-2007, 01:10 AM - Thread Starter

::: I'm moving you with great joy!!

Sarah-wife, mother, doula, and teacher.
Old 02-27-2007, 01:34 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Sarah, I think I am 4dpo! When will you test??
I thought we were close! I'm thinking of testing next Monday, 12DPO. I tested at 10DPO last month but my LP was longer so I'm thinking of waiting, not positive, but that is the current plan. You?

I'm kind of scared this is an annovulatory cycle d/t all DD's nursing this last week while sickright at O time. I took sat's temp out and got cross hairs but this am's temp was really low......hard to say, but it is frustrating to chart and STILL not know what's going on!

Sarah-wife, mother, doula, and teacher.
Old 02-27-2007, 03:18 AM

Ellymay - {{{hugs}}}

Jamesmama & Aimee - congrats!!! sending sticky vibes your way!!!: :

Back to : not much happening my side, hoping AF will arive later this week, if in fact I did O when I think I did, but I guess onlt time will tell

ANNIE - Crunchy WAHM to 2 boys & baby girl born 12July08 ~From contentment with little comes happiness â African Proverb
Old 02-27-2007, 04:30 AM

WOW Ladies-
I was gone all weekend at a fabulous bluegrass festival. I was thinking of all the Sunday testers all weekend and couldn't wait to get back to my computer to check out the word, BUT ended up in the ER with DS. He has had a "penis problem" ongoing saga lately and things got pretty bad. After 5+ hours spent there for nothing. I totally disrgarded everything the awful doc there told me and went to my ped today. (BTW my ped agreed with me!) Anyways, DS seems to be OK now. Could possibly be a UTI or just inflamed urethra. We are doing lots of sits baths.

This reads like a soap opera!

Congrats Aimee!! I was thinking of you all weekend.
:

Ellymay I am sooo sorry.

Congrats Jamesmama! :

for all the other bfn's and returning AF.
I hope our time will be soon! :

Scarletbegonias-I have issues with clogged ducts. What really works for me is getting a hot compress and massaging. Sometimes i massage while ds is nursing and massage in the shower is really effective. I know this is basic stuff that you probably already do, but hth. Oh, I take evening primrose oil, that is suppsoed to help the milk flow and reduce inflammation. I have also heard that soy lecithin is supposed to help prevent clogged ducts. I have been reluctant to take that because of the soy.
BTW I love your username! Maybe our paths have crossed at some time or another.

Nothing new with me. No O, no AF. With the way DS has been a boobaholic since not feeling great I don't see any chance for change soon.
: I will just have to live vicariously through all of you................
Old 02-27-2007, 04:55 AM

Hi ladies, I've had no connection all weekend and missed the Sunday POAS-a-thon!

Aimee, congratulations! I wish you a HH9M!

ellymay, I am praying for a great beta tomorrow and a sticky bean for you, sweetie.

scarletbegonias, I have no advice for clogged ducts, I just hope it clears up real quick for you.

Sarah, would you mind moving me to waiting to O when you have a chance? Thanks

Well I hope I'll have a connection tomorrow so I can actually post and keep up to date with everything. You're a great group and I want to get to know you all... but it's 11pm and my bedtime.

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

Old 02-27-2007, 05:30 AM

OMG
I just added all my temps from over the weekend to my fertility friend chart and I got an ovulation day.
I don't know if I believe it. How accurate is this thing? I did not notice any change in CM.
Unfortunately we did not dtd during the critical time, according to the chart.
I guess I am in the 2ww for af to see if my cycles really are coming back!
I would actually be happy to see her, but only for 1 visit!!
Old 02-27-2007, 01:33 PM

Hi, I am not sure if this is appropriate to post here, but how do i join this group? I am nursing my 28month old and ttc #2 and am in the 2ww.

sorry if this is the wrong place to post.....
Old 02-27-2007, 01:42 PM

Welcome Anno!

Well, my temps took a jump yesterday and stayed up this morning. I don't know what to make of that, they aren't extremely high...but higher. I haven't been temping for very long at all this time so it is probably just my body playing tricks on me.

The last two days I have felt nauseuos a lot and smells have been bothering me. I hate that it makes me hopeful, kwim? I have no idea what is going on with my body but then I go and get all hopeful over what is probably nothing.

Anyway, congrats on all the new BFPs!!!

Elly--have you heard back from your doc yet?

Dani
Old 02-27-2007, 01:52 PM

Welcome Anno!!!

Dani - I call her in 9 min....I have lost all hope for anything though.....
Old 02-27-2007, 01:57 PM

Anno!!!!!

Ellymay let us know ASAP

Ok stupid question but what is KWIM
Old 02-27-2007, 02:01 PM

1 hour to my doctors appt and hopefully all labs come back good and I can start clomid soon Yay
Old 02-27-2007, 02:22 PM

Well she said that teh blood test came back neg so I don't know....
Old 02-27-2007, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surromommy2be View Post

Ok stupid question but what is KWIM
Know What I Mean? = KWIM

Hi Anno Welcome. I'm fairly new myself, but these ladies are great and very welcoming! Just jump right in

Ellymay - Any news yet?

Aimee - I am so happy for you! WooHoo! Please stick around though, we need the positive vibes!

surromommy2be - I really hope the clomid gets things going for you!

tweetpeasmom - I hate the TWW, everything becomes a possible symptom, even a lack of symptoms, lol. I never had the increased sense of smell with DD, my allergies were too bad.

esmlranch - poor DS, I hope he is feeling better soon! The festival must have been fun

Jamesmama - how are you feeling? Did it sink in yet?

If I missed anyone, I apologize! There are so many of us here, I can't keep up with it! :

Nothing new with me, CD5, AF is still here, DD is a clingy mess the last few days. I hate when she is sick! I'm taking her to the mall this afternoon to get out of the house before we both go crazy. :

Loving WAHM/Student Mommy to DD (6.5) and DS (2.5)  

Old 02-27-2007, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellymay View Post
Well she said that teh blood test came back neg so I don't know....
Do you know which blood test they did? I think there are two kinds - one tells you yes or know, the other gives you an actual HCG count. The second one would at least give you an idea if there [I]was[I] a pg.

I know it doesn't help, but we're all here for you.

Old 02-27-2007, 02:32 PM

I think she just did teh one that tells you wether your pg or not bc she didnt' say anything about a count just that it was neg....that is ok I feel better now...I really think it was just a chemical pregnancy that I caught.
Old 02-27-2007, 02:39 PM

ellymay-

Scootchsmom- Sorry AF is still hanging around and your DD is clingy. I hope that trip to the mall helps you both.

Anno-

surromommy2be- Good luck with clomid, I hope it works for you first try.

Aimee- : Congratulations!!!

tweetpeasmom- : for you!

Sorry, that is all I can remember just now, but I will catch up with the others later today.

Quick question for everyone. I am signed up to be next month's threadkeeper and I was wondering how far back we should go with the success stories? It just seems you have to scroll down forever before getting to the first post and I wanted to know if it would be okay for me to pare it down a bit? I was thinking about a year's worth, what do you all think?
Old 02-27-2007, 02:43 PM

jennyjo - is there anyway to not have it in a single column? A double column would cut it down a lot. If that won't work, I don't think cutting it back to 1 year would be bad.

Old 02-27-2007, 08:04 PM

Hi ladies.

Welcome Anno!

Ellymay, I am sorry it was negative but I'm glad you're feeling okay about it.

jannyjo, I was just thinking that last night - the success stories are so long. I haven't been here very long but I don't think anyone would be (or should be) offended by paring the list and having it revolve every month to list the previous 12 months (or even 6 mths... but 12 would be fair).

Well I am excited. I am on CD 13 and I normally O CD 17-20. My cm seems to be following a normal pattern this cycle so far (last cycle I had ewcm constantly for about 3 weeks!!) so it looks promising. This is my first cycle on B6 and a Super B complex so I hope it lengthens my LP... and just maybe I'll O on time this month!!

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

Old 02-27-2007, 09:09 PM

who all is testing soon - to join me in the Nov DDC.....

bella????

Old 02-27-2007, 09:15 PM

my mastitis got so bad last night i ended up in the hospital! and i had a hb!!! i had a really high fever, shaking uncontrollably (sp?), chills, pain, dizziness, weakness, blurred vision......should i go on? i'm on antibiotics (dioxicillin). i'm a little worried because we may have caught the first pp egg, but now i'm scared because of my high fever and the antibiotics. i guess the embryo may not be viable due to my high fever. i don't know
Old 02-27-2007, 09:58 PM

Ok as far as the months thread goes I think just 6 months to 12 months back would be good

Ok well went to the doctor

and no clomid for this month I'm to have sex on days cd10-cd20 everyday and if that dosnt take then clomid for sure next month because they said that my body might actually ovulate this month being that i had a natural period so yay for me and i asked about twins with clomid because twins run in my family and my hubby is a twin and she said she would put money on it that i would end up with twins because of a number of things me having already 2 kids chances of multiple go up with every pregnancy and twins running in my family and Eric being a twin so i told her i will have to think about it before i try it now because of this

Also all blood test came back normal BF is not messing with my prolactin #'s so BF isn't keeping me from ovulating
Old 02-27-2007, 11:10 PM

Anno~

Well, I caved- CD30 today and I tested. Another
Oh well. Here's to next month!!

modern-mama to DS (5.16.05) and DD (9.11.08) and one more (GIRL!) coming in December

User Tag List