The ONE thread Feb 11-17 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 02-13-2007, 09:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Laurie, do you want me to use that link instead?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2007, 09:26 PM - Thread Starter

Updated to here
Old 02-13-2007, 09:27 PM

mamamerle: I'll be doing poas thursday as well as poas saturday.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

Old 02-13-2007, 09:58 PM

So, I POAS again this AM, BFN.

But, I should have had my period by now! Gah! No feeling that it's coming either. I'm at least 14 DPO now, and maybe 17DPO.

Dang that I didn't start charting last cycle! I pretty much only found out about it around the O time, so it was too late.

So I'm waiting for AF to start the charting, or waiting for no AF and a BFP.

Here's keeping my fingers crossed for you guys who are POAS tomorrow! I can't imagine a better V-day surprise!

Babybel 8/5/08. Growing her sister: ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40*
Old 02-13-2007, 10:06 PM

wait...just took a trip to the loo.

What do I see?

AF.

Move me to waiting to O please!

Let this month be the one!

Babybel 8/5/08. Growing her sister: ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40*
Old 02-13-2007, 10:16 PM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
I'm bleeding. ?? GAH, I'm SO confused!! I really need a little smiley that's riding a crazy up & down roller coaster right about now.

Did I have an annovulatory cycle? Did I actually O when I had the EWCM on CD14? Is this just spotting that will stop soon?

Oy.

<imagine my tossing myself dramatically onto my bed now>

North Idaho rural living  mama to: 23 yo DD, 16 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!
Old 02-13-2007, 11:08 PM

Well it must be going around... I'm spotting a bit now... VERY VERY little but I feel it coming on. So I'm not off to a late dinner and drinks. I hope she stays away from those that have escaped her grasp so far.
Old 02-13-2007, 11:32 PM

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
I'm sorry to hear that MissAnn, and FiberLover too! :

I can't believe this. Please move me to throwing my hands up in the air in exasperation and stomping from the room. AKA, waiting to O.

(I will be back to address your comments guys, I'm not ignoring punquin & others, but I'm feeling too freaking self absorbed & whiny. I need beer.)

North Idaho rural living  mama to: 23 yo DD, 16 yo DS, 8 yo DS, 6 yo DS, 4 yr old DS, 2 yo DD, and 1 yo DS. And someone new coming this Christmas!
Old 02-13-2007, 11:40 PM

To all who got AF

As for me I'm 15 DPO....which is beyond strange....I think either I didn't O yet (since I had fever temp rose and even though fever went away temp was still high-FF might think as O) or

I did later than FF think.

All the time that I've been charting past 8 months my LP was never long- as a matter of fact I'd LP defect it was only 7 days or so. Last cycle the longest was 12 DPO.

Here is my chart if anyone wants to take a look-

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/134810

2 missing dates are my fever days-- what do you ladies think? (I know I posed this question before too )

belly.gif heartbeat.gif   computergeek2.gif  
Old 02-14-2007, 12:15 AM

FiberLover, zjande, MissAnnThrope--so sorry! Argh!

noorjahan--have you POAS?

~Serina~
Wife to j, homeschooling mom to five wonders

Old 02-14-2007, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by welldone View Post
FiberLover, zjande, MissAnnThrope--so sorry! Argh!

noorjahan--have you POAS?
Yes, I did just now- nothing!!

belly.gif heartbeat.gif   computergeek2.gif  
Old 02-14-2007, 02:26 AM

zjande: I'm so sorry! How freaking frustrating! It is possible that you had an anov. When i got married, i had an anov the cycle during the wedding. I think we freak ourselves out more than we let on.

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

Old 02-14-2007, 02:57 AM

to all those who AF found. Can I join you all in a big pity party? I am on CD 2, never got to move out of waiting to O this past cycle at all. I had a very messed up 17 day annovulatory cycle. At least it was a short one, but these cramps are killing me. Okay I am off for a bedtime glass of wine and some good chocolates.
Good luck to all those POAS tomorrow, I hope to see lots of BFPs!
Old 02-14-2007, 03:16 AM - Thread Starter

Updated to here
Old 02-14-2007, 03:19 AM - Thread Starter

Ok, I am going to try to scroll back through posts and put together a mini POAS list

FiberLover and zjande sorry af found you, I hope this cycle will be the one
Old 02-14-2007, 03:35 AM - Thread Starter

Ok, I just needed a reason to stalk you all until you peed So, now I know who I need to stalk

Wednesday POAS
TrueBlue
MissAnnThrope
punquin

POAS Thursday
mamamerle
jillybeans

POAS Saturday
jillybeans
mamabearsoblessed
TrueBlue
Old 02-14-2007, 06:20 AM

well..move me to waiting to o...af reared her ugly head...at least it meant I could go out and have a drink for my dh's b-day (have to find a silver lining in it somehow) im going to go sulk in a corner now...

Lauren

Lauren- geek.gif Hippie belly.gif wife to  S Mum to : babyf.gif D 11/09 and due end of August!

lactivist.giffemalesling.GIFfamilybed1.gifcd.gifhomebirth.jpgsaynovax.gif

Old 02-14-2007, 06:50 AM

Sorry to all of those that af found

hlnmommy and Fishie Congrats on your "babies"!!!!
Old 02-14-2007, 09:45 AM

for those entertaining AF this week. I have a feeling I'll be joining you soon. I POAS again yesterday, and nothing. But today or tomorrow AF should be here with me. My temp just CRAZY jumped this morning, but I'm sure it has more to do with being sick. I went to doc yesterday and have a bacterial infection, she wants me to take amoxicillin. Yuck.
Old 02-14-2007, 10:23 AM

Well my temp dropped so I'm sue af is going to knock on the door any second. So please move me to waiting to O. Thanks! Well now I get to start using my green tea supplements. Yeay! I'm also thinking about doing OPK this cycle any recommendations on where to buy them thats cheap and well get here quickly?

Sorry to everyone else that af found....

zjande- I loved your wedding photos!!!! Your wedding looked like so much fun!
Old 02-14-2007, 11:00 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
As expected, a bfn today. I haven't had a single cramp - the one symptom I had early on with my pg in Oct. Since I am already 12 dpo, I doubt this is my month. I will probably have to go through another year+ of trying before I get pg again.

And my friend who got pg on the first try a few months before i finally got a bfp (then m/c'ed) just had her baby. She keeps sending me messages that say "When are you coming to see my baby?" - no hello or anything. I am happy for her, but at the same time, it's a punch to the gut. :

Stephanie MC 11/22/06 Jackson born 02/05/10 MC 07/14/14
Old 02-14-2007, 11:08 AM

Put me in the miserable group too....Temp dropped 0.1 this morning, and tomorrow will probably be an even more drastic drop. :

kati , wife to josh , mama to j&d (7.31.07) marion (9.18.08), feeder of nanuq and gracie lou
Old 02-14-2007, 11:14 AM

waiting for punquin to POAS

i'd bet the farm she's pregnant her chart rocks! :

don't give up i didnt get my bfp until 17dpo!
Old 02-14-2007, 11:14 AM

So sorry for the bfn's... That really really sucks.

OMG...I think I might actually be pregnant. I took a test (from saveontests.com, does anyone else use these???) and I swear there was a hint of a line. I've taken them before and never thought there was a line. So I dipped two more in (LOL) and one didn't show anything but the other could have had a hint too...I can't believe it. Maybe it was a weird fluke with the test. But I swear I actually sneak tested yesterday morning just bc I don't really know when I O'd and there was NOTHING. So maybe??? I doubt I'll be able to wait til Sat to test again!!!!! I'm not sure I'm ready for this now...aaaaaaaaaack! I wish I had a definitive answer now....I was really hoping that if I got a BFP I could send DH something cheesy and cute to tell him the big news on Vday!

Now I'm wondering if I should go out and but a "good" test...wish I'd saved that FMU, darnit!

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
Old 02-14-2007, 11:47 AM

Cyrusmama, please move me to waiting to O. I started AF spotting this morning. Guess that temp spike really was due to illness. :
Old 02-14-2007, 11:58 AM

Aw, I'm sorry Nadialadida...I was stalking you all day yesterday hoping for some great news! I hope you start to at least feel better today.

Amy, USCG wife and homeschooling, ebfing, homebirthing Mama to M (8), L (6), L (2.5)
Old 02-14-2007, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by True Blue View Post
So sorry for the bfn's... That really really sucks.

OMG...I think I might actually be pregnant. I took a test (from saveontests.com, does anyone else use these???) and I swear there was a hint of a line. I've taken them before and never thought there was a line. So I dipped two more in (LOL) and one didn't show anything but the other could have had a hint too...I can't believe it. Maybe it was a weird fluke with the test. But I swear I actually sneak tested yesterday morning just bc I don't really know when I O'd and there was NOTHING. So maybe??? I doubt I'll be able to wait til Sat to test again!!!!! I'm not sure I'm ready for this now...aaaaaaaaaack! I wish I had a definitive answer now....I was really hoping that if I got a BFP I could send DH something cheesy and cute to tell him the big news on Vday!

Now I'm wondering if I should go out and but a "good" test...wish I'd saved that FMU, darnit!
true blue~ actually you would have more hcg in your urine if you poas this afternoon (than this am) with pee held a few (or several ) hours and no gulping water , I say go for a better test if able : for you. Keep us posted!!!

HUGE to all those found by af . I'm sorry.:

Nadia~ hoping you are on the mend and feeling great soon! Be gentle with yourself.:

I'm still in for poasaturday, I'll be 11 dpo and should get a reliable result, as I usually get my bfp by 10/11 dpo.
Anyone wanna stalk my chart? I think it's pretty and at this point could really go either way: ~ tomorrows temp should be a pretty good indicator :.

Happy Valentines Day my Friends!!!! May next Valentine's find us all with either babes in arms or babes in bellies!!!!

:

natural birthin', baby catchin', cloth addicted, intactalactavist mama of 12/00, 6/03, 10/07, 8/10 & our angelcubs three
Old 02-14-2007, 12:31 PM

Really? I always thought there was more HCG in FMU????? Ok wait, I think I see what you mean...that as time goes on there is more hcg concentration, right? I think I'll grab some better tests this afternoon and see what I can get. Now, what test? FRER has always been kind to me.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:34 PM

true blue~ I just checked your chart and saw you're 7dpo, girl~ step away from the tests : !! Seriously you'll drive yourself mad between now and Saturday, when you should really test !!!
Join us on saturday and till then :!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Come here to us when you feel the urge to poas, we'll talk you down : .

Big .

natural birthin', baby catchin', cloth addicted, intactalactavist mama of 12/00, 6/03, 10/07, 8/10 & our angelcubs three
Old 02-14-2007, 12:42 PM

No no no...I charted way improperly...and self put in an O date....I really don't know when I O'd. I think it may be more like Monday, making me more like 9dpo...I just changed it to reflect that, since that coincides with my O pains better (TMI warning: we dtd so much that I really didn't differentiate for sure ewcm from semen...we never do it that often LOL!...we were on vacation though)...I only tested today bc it's Vday and I thought it would be such a cool valentine to send DH (who is in NY right now and I am in FL...and so glad to be here since it's sunny and hot and it's icing there LOL). That and I have a bunch of internet cheapies so I've just been playing (since they were like $.60 apiece lol). I swear I don't usually test like crazy!!!!! I just never saw these look like they might be positive...always stark white. The only reason I may try once more today is bc it's Vday...

User Tag List