Think you're pregnant and spotting/cramping? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 7 Old 02-20-2007, 11:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm letting the slightest bit of doubt creep in... I'm 11dpo and really think I'll get a bfp soon given all the symptoms I have (big bbs, tired, puffy tummy, nausea, etc) but I've been really crampy and have had the slightest bit of spotting the past two days. It's just a bit, one time/day and mixed with some creamy cm. Sorry if tmi. I'm realizing that I really do want to be pregnant. I'm excited, but not overly, as I don't want to get my hopes up too much. I told myself that I'd hold off testing until Wed. or Thursday but have POAS 3x's in the past two days (all BFN). I want to resist tomorrow and wait now until Thurs. or Fri. when I imagine the chances are better for a BFP. I guess I'm just feeling uneasy. If I do get the BFP I think I'll still worry a bit due to all this cramping. Thoughts?

Man, I wish I was charting! I'd love to watch my temps. rise...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 02-21-2007, 12:12 AM

It could be late implantation spotting...is it red or brown?
#3 of 7 Old 02-21-2007, 02:08 PM - Thread Starter

Not brown, pinkish. I think I'm past implantation--my feeling is that it occured on 7dpo. I awoke this a.m. with a glop of the pink-tinged cm on my inner thigh. I was ready to test but put it back after that. Haven't had any spotting since but it's only been an hour. I swear my bbs are not as puffy today and neither is my tummy. I'm pretty sure this is the beginning of a.f., though, as I've seen it posted, it's not over 'till the red lady sings.... We'll see, I suppose.
#4 of 7 Old 02-22-2007, 02:18 AM

the day I got a bfp with ds2 (12dpo) I spotted aaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllll daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay looooooooooooooooooooooooong.

and all day I kept saying to all my friends "i'm spotting pink does that mean af is getting a slow start or i'm pregnant? its brown now do you think....?"

and then I just got sick of not knowing and tested in walmart's bathroom. it was neg so I put it in my pocket and tried to prevent the tears from falling and I took teh test out of my pocket and gave it to dh and said "its negative" he looked at it gave me a funny look and said "are you sure?" I of course snatched it back and there it was. a

Jami (25) Roland (27) & Caleb (5), Jacob (3.5) , Kaitlyn (2)
#5 of 7 Old 02-22-2007, 02:29 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks CalebsMama05--I feel like I'm needing some support and <hugs> right now. I think I'm 12dpo today (still early, I know--but I got my bfp with dd#1 on 12dpo) but I woke up with a little of the milky, reddish pink discharge again. I tested with and EPT but got yet another BFN . I've since had a little more spotting. I felt a little hopeful, however, because when I went to the bathroom a second time this a.m. I noticed that my pee was bright yellow and I haven't had my vitamins yet--could be something! Oh, it just feels like a big roller-coaster. I just wish I could know. I wish I could get a BFP so I could tell my midwives that I'm pregnant and spotting/scared, what can we do? Time will tell. My horoscope today says, "Force yourself to be objective before making yourself crazy". Hah!

Question: Were you a little crampy when you were spotting? I'm been crampy since 2dpo so it might not mean anything but I've also heard the cramps and spotting together is often not good.
#6 of 7 Old 02-22-2007, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommycakes View Post
Thanks CalebsMama05--I feel like I'm needing some support and <hugs> right now. I think I'm 12dpo today (still early, I know--but I got my bfp with dd#1 on 12dpo) but I woke up with a little of the milky, reddish pink discharge again. I tested with and EPT but got yet another BFN . I've since had a little more spotting. I felt a little hopeful, however, because when I went to the bathroom a second time this a.m. I noticed that my pee was bright yellow and I haven't had my vitamins yet--could be something! Oh, it just feels like a big roller-coaster. I just wish I could know. I wish I could get a BFP so I could tell my midwives that I'm pregnant and spotting/scared, what can we do? Time will tell. My horoscope today says, "Force yourself to be objective before making yourself crazy". Hah!

Question: Were you a little crampy when you were spotting? I'm been crampy since 2dpo so it might not mean anything but I've also heard the cramps and spotting together is often not good.
yes crampy. thats why i thought it was af maybe.

Jami (25) Roland (27) & Caleb (5), Jacob (3.5) , Kaitlyn (2)
#7 of 7 Old 02-22-2007, 08:27 PM - Thread Starter

I'm pretty sure it's over for me. This mid-morning I started to have mild labor like cramps that wrapped from my back to my front. Then more spotting, then red, red blood. It's eased off and I'm tired and bummed. Next time.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page