TTC 12 Months March Support Thread - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 07:23 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Good morning

lesliesara good luck for Thursday! I hope you see two lines :

Crystal I hope it's af for you. I don't know about when you should stop vitex, all I know is I took it for three months with no effect on regulating my own cycles. Personally I think it made things worse but that's probably because I've had a bad experience trying EPO for pms and I'm a bit jaded by that so I hope something works for you soon.

airmide I know Tara (from the 6M thread) was going for acupuncture and with that and the Chinese herbs the acupuncturist gave her she got pregnant earlier this month. Good luck!

Ocean I'm sorry you're feeling pmsy but I did laugh at telling your DH he should look for cover I tell mine the same. I figure if I give him fair warning and he doesn't take it then the consequences are his fault not mine.

Ity yay for figuring out your boobs are the clue

Lily : I hope your 2ww isn't driving you too crazy

So not so bad for my first clomid month so far, nothing outrageous. Some sweatiness at night sometimes and the weird light sensitivity I had the first week (gone now) and the occasional cry (also gone for now) but other than that I can't really complain at all. It worries me that it's not working but where would I be if I had nothing to worry about, right? Maybe it is working and my body needed all of it so I have no extras to get rid of with side effects (see how I can rationalize things? I'm a pro!)

Anyway, hopefully O is just around the corner, my charts seems to be following a proper pre-O pattern, :

everyone I missed

#362 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 07:47 AM - Thread Starter

sarah... your chart is looking nice... and hopefully I'll be following soon with a normal cycle

lily... omg... I am so into this beading thing... too bad it can get so expensive so fast... (cause I think I'd be really good at it too )

leslie.. I admire you for waiting.. I dont think I could :

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

#363 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 10:54 AM

Angel, you should try things with seed beads. They are cheap and can be very entertaining. You can make a lot of things with them and there are all sorts of stitches to learn. I got a book and learned.

Sarah, I give up.

I really didn't feel much on Clomid until after my O, really. Because that is when your hormones do a bigger flipflop than normal so it seems like it is more intense. I didn't feel it much when I was taking the pills. Don't worry, you're definitely gonna O.

Today is billing day so I have to work. I am not in the mood to talk about this stuff anyway. I give up. Time to think about camping.
#364 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 10:57 AM

I was pg, for a very short time. CD1 today. And right now I'm through with this whole thing - our lives are a mess, our reproductive systems are a mess, and my brain is a mess.

I'm going to have to take a break from here, which may be a long time, I don't know.

Thanks so much for the comraderie. I wish you all BFPs in the near future and healthy babies soon after that.
#365 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 10:59 AM

fibreartist, I am so sorry.
#366 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 11:08 AM - Thread Starter

fibre.. I am so sorry
... I wish I had the words.. but you know that we care.

#367 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 11:12 AM

fibre_artist-- I'm so sorry. I hope that stepping away from the craziness brings you calm and allows you to regroup.

lilyflower-- to you too.
#368 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

hey grads.. how bout a check in?????

#369 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 12:01 PM

fibre I'm so so sorry

And lily

ok for all of us

(did I say no symptoms? What a liar, I forgot about all the crying! Stand aside for your own safety people, hormones coming through!)
#370 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 12:05 PM - Thread Starter

aww sarah!.. stop it.. you'll make me cry... I'm sappy without meds.. I dont even want to think what clomid would do to me!

#371 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 12:20 PM

Yeah I know, me too but with this it's like don't get me started or it's a full on tears marathon to the point where I'm laughing about it but I'm still crying. Fine when I'm at home, not so normal when I'm at the store or something. I'm going to get a t-shirt made to warn people I think. DH the comedian said today that he's raising the hormone warning levels to red. :
#372 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 12:24 PM

Sarah, you are so lucky to have a comedian dh, mine is too, if it weren't for him, I don't know what I'd do. The laughing sure makes things easier.
#373 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 12:43 PM - Thread Starter

my dh isnt so funny.. not all the time anyway... I agree lily... having dh to lean on and to look to makes things easier... esp. when it come to dtd

#374 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 02:01 PM

fibre artist, I am so sorry to hear about your loss :

Vitex..... yes, it is to be taken for the whole cycle... it is used to enhance fertility and I personally am confident that it is ok in the 2ww. My medical DR agreed it was good and to use it with the natural progesterone cream to support the LP and the whole cycle really. It should be taken consistently for months to get the effects, I don't know that two weeks on and two off would do much good because it is slow acting.
Some people feel it is ok to take in pregnancy, some herbalists recommend it first trimester to support progesterone. But mostly I think there haven't been enough tests on it and it is cautiously not used in pregnancy. All the labels I have read say not to use if pregnant, and I am confident that when I become pregnant I will know it as soon as it is humanly possible to know and I would stop taking it then.

So to sum it up... I am not a dr or herbalist or anything, but when I use vitex I take it every day. If I was taking it and got a BFP I'd go off it and have my dr watch my progesterone levels.
ok I will stop on the vitex talk again. I know it is not for everyone but it has been really good for me and I want to share a good thing.

Airmide I am down in the Willamette Valley a couple hours away... I should look for something like that down here I guess
#375 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter

aww ocean.. I completely understand your point... but the whole thing with stopping after o was why I stopped... I currently have about 2 1/2 weeks worth left.. and I'm not sure its worth taking until I can purchase more...

but again... I appreciate your input

#376 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 02:36 PM

Fibreartist I am so sorry for you loss. We're here for you if you want to talk.

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

#377 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 04:13 PM

Did Christy decide not to visit us anymore and update us on how she's feeling all preggo these days???

Hi everyone .............

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#378 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 05:31 PM

Fibre artist - I am so sorry for your loss.
#379 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fibre_artist View Post
I was pg, for a very short time. CD1 today. And right now I'm through with this whole thing - our lives are a mess, our reproductive systems are a mess, and my brain is a mess.
I'm going to have to take a break from here, which may be a long time, I don't know.
Thanks so much for the comraderie. I wish you all BFPs in the near future and healthy babies soon after that.
I'm so sorry - Go ahead and take your break, sometimes it's the only thing that'll get you centered and calm again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel1895 View Post
lily... omg... I am so into this beading thing... too bad it can get so expensive so fast... (cause I think I'd be really good at it too )
I can be expensive, but it doesn't have to be. Wait until stores have sales, or you have a coupon - thats what I do. Actually, AC Moore, if there is one near you, this sunday from 6pm until 9pm everything in the store is 25% off! I'm going to get some wedding invitations supplies and stuff then Also - since I'm a craft-addict, Joannes fabrics has 40% off all beads and beading supplies this week. (double check with their website, but I think its 40%)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower View Post
Sarah, I give up.

I really didn't feel much on Clomid until after my O, really. Because that is when your hormones do a bigger flipflop than normal so it seems like it is more intense. I didn't feel it much when I was taking the pills. Don't worry, you're definitely gonna O.

Today is billing day so I have to work. I am not in the mood to talk about this stuff anyway. I give up. Time to think about camping.
- Relax and think about camping. You will be missed lost and lots of you stop TTC and leave us, but I know we'll all understand.
#380 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 09:14 PM

So I'm not really your grad, but a grad at least. I read here occasionally to check up on my buddies. I'm sorry to see the sad news here but anticipate lots more good news.

Sarah is right about my acupuncture. I totally believe it is what did it for me that fateful month. I recommend it to everyone now.

Now catch that dust!!!!

T

Tara - Mother to Curtis 12/04 and Clark 11/07
#381 of 576 Old 03-20-2007, 10:02 PM

Hi Tara
#382 of 576 Old 03-21-2007, 08:25 AM - Thread Starter

lily... dont give up yet! and I agree.. look towards your vacation

tara.. good to hear from you! and I'm glad to know that things are going well!

oh christy?? where aaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeee you????

its kinda quiet around here lately

about the beads... I'm loving my "craft therapy".. and I'd love to add beading.. but its gonna have to wait

#383 of 576 Old 03-21-2007, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel1895 View Post
oh christy?? where aaaaaaarrrrrrreeeeee you????
Heehee... I'm here, lurking. Although the past few days I've just been falling asleep constantly and so there has been very little lurking of any kind. Or posting for that matter. I am exhausted, pretty much constantly which makes working almost impossible. You can't teach 30 9th graders at a time if you can barely stay awake. And I don't really like my job, but that's a whole other problem.

I still don't feel much of anything. It's very odd. I go to see the doctor in a couple of weeks (I'll be 8 weeks by then) so maybe that'll change how I feel? I'm hungry a lot, I guess that could count as a pregnancy symptom. It's very odd, and I keep waiting to start barfing.

Lily -

I miss you guys (I want you all in my ddc!).

Mama to Aeden, : my little NICU grad and Conner and Liam () my precious twins. is due mid April!
#384 of 576 Old 03-21-2007, 11:59 AM - Thread Starter

thats what I did... sleep and barf for the first two months... I hear ya... good to hear from you tho!!!

#385 of 576 Old 03-21-2007, 12:35 PM

Hi Tara and Christy!

Christy, I only barfed once for each pregnancy. All I felt was very tired, and some cravings for foods here and there, but sometimes I think that was just an excuse to get to demand whatever I wanted to eat! I am glad you are not feeling sick and enjoy that! Not everyone does get that.

Tara, I have to say it COULD have been the acupunture, but I really think it was the keychain!!!

Well I am enjoying the look of my chart even though I am super sick with sudden onset of some horrible bronchitis type cold, coughing and congestion. But it is fun to have my chart look interesting!!

I didn't test today and my dh gave me some logic yesterday after bawling about my negative test. He is always so darn logical! Doesn't he have any hormones? Geez. Anyway, I may wait to test until Saturday because I don't get to go on my trip after all and that made me super depressed yesterday. My DH has to go somewhere so I have to stay home. So my ONLY source of comfort is gone. So now I am sick too so that is always worse. I am hoping my sickness goes away by the weekend because I want to enjoy my week off. I am so bummed because I had THE BEST campsite reserved.

Okay, time to work while I am sick as a dog. I got it because my ds was playing a game on my laptop and he was sick, so then I got it from touching the mouse I think. He got over his by the next day though!

Okay, can you tell I don't feel like working?

Hi everyone! Now I am going to look at all your charts.

Love,
Lilyflower
#386 of 576 Old 03-21-2007, 12:42 PM

Okay, Lesliesara, I am anxiously awaiting today's temp. Your implantation dip looks wonderful!!!:
#387 of 576 Old 03-21-2007, 01:03 PM

Lily I'm sorry you feeling bad and I hope yours is gone in a day too. Poor girl, well wishes coming your way. OH, come to NC for a visit, that'll make you feel better...hehe

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

#388 of 576 Old 03-21-2007, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilyflower View Post
Okay, Lesliesara, I am anxiously awaiting today's temp. Your implantation dip looks wonderful!!!:
You're so funny! Unfortunately there is no temp today since I was up on/off all night with a barfing girl. I'm really sorry that you're sick & having to cancel your camping trip. That's pretty cool that you would be going on your own. My mom is planning her first ever solo road trip this spring. Your chart is looking good too, we'll have to keep an eye on each others charts.

Tara congratulations!!

Christy I remember that overwhelming fatigue........and can't believe I want to do it again. Hope you feel better soon!

Leslie, mama to Paige 8, Zara 3 and Audrey, Sophia & Nina June 7/11 @32.6
angel1.gifOct/01angel1.gif July/10angel1.gif Sept/10

#389 of 576 Old 03-21-2007, 02:35 PM

I am sad to say that Sunday, I graduated to the 12 months club.

I am having a very rough day, and am just going to cross post this because I'm feeling desperate for an answer.

I know a lot of you have used progesterone for various reasons and I have a question about it.

I started medroxyprogesterone yesterday, and today I'm feeling very anxious, and very depressed. I am usually an upbeat, smiling person, but for some reason, I feel as though there's nothing good in the world. I felt like this last night too, but I thought I was just tired.

Have any of you who have used medroxyprogesterone (or some other progesterone) ever experienced this? And if so, how long will it last? I don't like feeling this way!
#390 of 576 Old 03-21-2007, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_in_chaos View Post
I am sad to say that Sunday, I graduated to the 12 months club.

I am having a very rough day, and am just going to cross post this because I'm feeling desperate for an answer.

I know a lot of you have used progesterone for various reasons and I have a question about it.

I started medroxyprogesterone yesterday, and today I'm feeling very anxious, and very depressed. I am usually an upbeat, smiling person, but for some reason, I feel as though there's nothing good in the world. I felt like this last night too, but I thought I was just tired.

Have any of you who have used medroxyprogesterone (or some other progesterone) ever experienced this? And if so, how long will it last? I don't like feeling this way!

Theresa I check your chart all the time. Is that the same as provera?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page