I cant believe.......... - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 05-27-2003, 01:39 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
my baby is almost 16 months old and I am not pregnant again! I have not used any birth control for years now. I know breastfeeding delayed the return of fertility some, but they always said"dont rely on bf as birth control, you can still get pregnant". So why arent I????

I really think this is amazing, to go this long and not have it happen. And we do it all the time. LOL

I really, really hope my cycles are getting back to normal now. AF just found me today. I havent been ovulating regularly, my cycles have been about 60 days long. I hate it! Also when I do ovulate my luteal phase is too short. It was 9 days this time, last time it was 8 days. I've been taking B vits to help with this. Any other hints?

sighh..... Can ya tell af just started?
#2 of 4 Old 05-27-2003, 09:53 AM

s

It is so frustrating!!! Doing everything right bd all the time, and that ultimate nagging question with no answer. Why?? Why?? Why??? am I not preggo yet?
#3 of 4 Old 05-27-2003, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Any other hints?
Maybe start taking Evening Primrose Oil. Plus, drinking Red Raspberry Leaf Tea is good for most things fertility/pregnancy related. Neither can hurt, in fact both are beneficial whether you are TTC or not. Good luck, with your LP getting longer it will only be a matter of time

Laurie

#4 of 4 Old 05-28-2003, 11:18 PM

So sorry that it's taking so long! Very frustrating. I have the same situation, I can't believe my baby is over 2yo already and I still am not pregnant with a keeper! Has never happened before, blech!

Hope it will be your time really really soon!!!! I agree on the b vitamins, maybe try some vitex too? Another thing to try would be light therapy, make sure you are outside for at least half an hour in the morning. That has really helped me to decrease my cycle length.

Good luck!

Karen

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page