Nursing Mamas TTC in June - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#151 of 166 Old 06-28-2003, 09:37 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(((Brandi))) I'm so sorry she found you. I think it's great that your LP is most likely long! That really seems to be a big battler around here.

Jster -- don't worry about that first post. Someone else will pick it up, I'm sure. I'm out of town a lot this month otherwise I would do it. Best wishes in the wait.

I'm so excited to hear from Tracy, too! I know she'll see a BFP this morning. I really hope it's big and fat to ease her mind. Meanwhile, the rest of us KNOW she's pregnant. Oh, I just think it's wonderful!

I head to CA today. I feel like I'm doing a tour of Northish CA. Fly into LA drive to Santa Barbara spend some time with Granpapa Sparklin, drive to 1 hour outside San Francisco, drive to S.F. for LLLI conference, drive to Petaluma spend some time, drive to Mendocino spend some time, and then back to Petaluma and the Oakland airport. Oh, I'm so excited! But, I think I'm more excited about Tracy. I just love to see our Mamas graduate!

Spark and her four firecrackers.
#152 of 166 Old 06-28-2003, 11:47 AM

Just wanted to pop in and say thank you everyone! I am feeling better today. Thanks for pointing out my lp length, I am new to charting! It is about 10 days! I am eager to get the show on the road this time around (so is dh )
Have a wonderful trip Sparklin! Hope you catch that very special egg!
Jster-Hope your lp lengthens soon! Thank you for keeping us all in mind. I do so love your long posts
Rubelin-thank you, hope you catch that egg!
Tracy-thank you! Any "official" word yet? I am so excited for you!

Love to you all

reading.gif

mom to dd-99, dd-01, dd-born still@40w 7/04, ds-05, dd-08, dd-10, dd-13

love and light

#153 of 166 Old 06-28-2003, 12:47 PM

HI Everyone-it's been awhile but the baby bug fever is starting to kick in again-surprise surprise. I knew I couldn't really wait until fall:
Anyway, I've been reading Peggy Vincent's BabyCatcher and it is awsome-you all must read-it is so inspiring. So that's what's gotten be all hyped up again.
I've been loosely charting and am CD 14 so will be looking at O soon (usually 17-18).
I am so happy about Tracy and am crossing my fingers for her that everything is fine!
I'll be catching up on everyone now so I'm in the loop
Happy Weekend
Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
#154 of 166 Old 06-28-2003, 07:17 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Jster, ooh, I'm all crossed up for you!! Lots 'o to ya!! I started a roll call thread for the whole board, so maybe we could all use that instead of checking into the first page of the nursing mommas threads?? Would that be easier for everyone??

Claire, have a wonderful trip!!

Brandi, I'm so glad to hear you're doing well! Isn't it fun to start the month fresh and ready to go?

Hi Ann!! Good to see you back in full swing! May this be the month for you!

Well, O is very imminent, having GOBS of EWCM, I mean A TON!!! It be almost gross if it didn't mean such great things I'm doing better, but DH is feeling yucky now. We are trying to put in a good showing, but I wish we weren't so sick, it would make the effort not such an "effort", if YKWIM. May this please be the month for me, I so can't stand the suspense!!

Robin~ single, work-at-home momma to my WonderBoys
YoungMan (6/00) & LittleBoy (6/04)
#155 of 166 Old 06-28-2003, 11:58 PM

GIRLS!!!! (warning below is slightly graphic and very weird...)

I have a piece of toilet paper next to me and guess what is on it? A little bit of red blood mixed with eggwhitey cm! I warned you that this was weird. I am so darn excited. I have been very very crampy this evening and just now I went to check my cm and found this. My husband thinks I'm wacky but I knew you girls would understand.

So this could mean 3 things,

1- I'm gonna get my period, which would make me ,

2- I'm gonna ovulate or have just ovulated, which would make me very very , or

3- Absolutely nothing, which would make me .

Will update in a.m.

Chrissy, lucky mama to Noah (9), Lilah (6), Rowan (3) and Laney (1).
#156 of 166 Old 06-29-2003, 09:37 AM

So far it's choice #3, nothing. No more spotting and my temp didn't do anything dramatic.
Grrrrrrrrr....

#157 of 166 Old 06-29-2003, 01:28 PM

Brandi, sorry I have been offline for a few days. So sorry to hear about AF, and yet I am glad you are doing better and feeling good about this next cycle. After all, you know you can conceive and are good at it, and now that you put your mind to it, I am sure this next month will be yours!

Ann, Welcome! Hoping you O so soon. I will be thining good thoughts for you!

Jster ,thanks for checking in. Good to hear form you! Hoping your LP is longer and stronger so soon!

Rubelin, thinking that you could b O'ing any moment. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted and enjoy the bding in the meantime!!!

lawyomama, hoping that this turns into a good o time for you. Hang in there! I am thinking about you!

As for me, I would have expected AF yesterday if this cycle had been like last cycle, and still nothing. However, today (this afternoon) would be very normal for me see AF arrive. My temps have stayed steady, however, they never went too high. I feel a little PMS'y but nothing too major. I think for some reason if AF is late, that it may be due to my absolute crazy obsessing! By the way, I have taken a test (of course...!!!) and it was BFN!

I will keep in touch!

Brooke
#158 of 166 Old 06-29-2003, 01:34 PM

Hang in there Chrissy, it could still mean AF was just taking it's time trying to gear up. It's not uncommon to have just a little spotting a few days prior-then wham!
Keeping my fingers crossed!

I've only been temping every few days and they've been erratic since I've been getting up late ("vacation" this week) but finally got my dip this am that I usually get about 2-3 days prior to O so we'll see what happens. I'm on amoxicillan for strep B now so not really sure if I want to conceive when I'm on meds-ya know?

Take care everyone,
Ann

Full-time homeschooling mama : of a 15yo "teenager" , 12yo DIVA, 9yo builder, & 4yo treasure.
#159 of 166 Old 06-29-2003, 02:48 PM

AnnR33- I don't know anything about ttc and meds, but I hope you are better SOON!

Rubelin-hooray for all the ewcm! Hope you and your dh are feeling better and are able to get busy!

lawyORmama?-don't give up hope, it sure sounds like your body is doing something. I would take it as a good sign that your body will have things back on track soon!

Brooke-thank you I hope next month is my month! I hope it is all our month! Though, I am still holding out for THIS month to be your month. Hang in there and do keep us posted! Sorry about the negative, it still may be too early.

reading.gif

love and light

#160 of 166 Old 06-29-2003, 10:21 PM

Hello all!

AF just reared her head! Feeling good that she is here and I can get onto this next cycle.

Of course, there was a tiny part of me that was hoping...

So see you in the July post!

brooke
#161 of 166 Old 06-29-2003, 10:39 PM

Regular old nothing going on over here. No more sign of spot here although I have been pretty crampy this afternoon. Will keep you posted of course.

Well pooh on old AF! I'm sorry she found you guys, Brandi and Brooke. I tried to get her to come over here, really. She never listens does she?

Is anybody else dying for Tracy to get back from her trip and tell us about her giant big super dark positive? I am!

Hi Ann! Sorry about the Strep B. Good to have you back with us though. Is the babycatcher a novel? I haven't heard of it but I always a love a good birth related read.

Robin, hurray for all your ewcm! I'm sure you're putting it to good use. Thanks for starting the big roll call thread, by the way.

Jennifer, I'm so hoping your LP is nice and long, like 9 months long! Fingers, toes, and eyes all crossed for you!

Claire, I hope you'll be checking in while you're away!

NWmama, how are you? I sure hope your horrible headache is a thing of the past and that the nightweaning is still going well.

Oceanone, you're getting close to O day, huh? Wait, I just checked your chart and it looks like it was yesterday! Off to the 2ww for you lady!

I've been missing you girls!

#162 of 166 Old 06-30-2003, 01:22 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Chrissy, cramping is GOOD!! (who would've believed I'd be SAYING that?!?! lol!) I'm sure you're body is up to something, and I hope you figure out what it is soon

Oh, I'd forgotten about Tracy for a day, now I'm all a twitter again Can't wait to hear!!

Brandi and Brooke, may this be the last visits from AF to the two of you for a looong time!!

Oceanone, any news from almost-O land?? Shall we head off to the 2WW together??

Gotta, run, Dh seems to be feeling better (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) last night he took a pass on BDing, and I think tonight might be the last "important" night

Happy eggies and lotso to all!!

Robin~ single, work-at-home momma to my WonderBoys
YoungMan (6/00) & LittleBoy (6/04)
#163 of 166 Old 06-30-2003, 10:56 AM

I'm sorry Brook Let's get out of here next month ok?! It is nice to start fresh. I am just waiting for AF to be done, I will send her over to you Chrissy ok? This is cd4 so she should be gone soon.

reading.gif

love and light

#164 of 166 Old 06-30-2003, 12:41 PM

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I updated. I just felt lost in the limbo of a long pre-O.

Brooke and Brandi. You guys, it has to happen for us all soon - I know it.

Tracy, what the heck! What's the story? I am on the edge of my seat here.

Chrissy, wow! Something is going on down there for sure. It sounds like your body is rearing to get going again. It's just so hard to be patient I know, while it is going through the necessaries.

Ann. Any decision you made on that front would be the right one I think. You have had a month to let your body rest and recover so you are in a great position to try again.

Jennifer - you are in the 1ww! I am sending you lots of courageous, patient and calming vibes and perhaps when you are finished with them you can send them back.

Claire - have a brilliant trip. It sounds fab. Then come back all refreshed and pregnant.

Chrissy and Robin, thanks so much for asking about me. Yes, I think I o'd yesterday or the day before. Yahoo! Finally. I was sure it was going to be later than usual because I had little cm to speak of right up until the last minute and even then it was scanty - but it did look like ewcm and it could still work right? I estimate it was about 1/5 of what I usually get though. :

Here's my chart

Oceanone's chart

I usually get o pains and here's the weird thing. On the 18th in the afternoon I got sharp pain I usually get but not the cramping feeling. Then on the 19th in the morning I got the pains again on the other side, followed by the usual cramping feeling. So, I am not sure which day it was, or even if it was both , but I think I have narrowed it down enough nonetheless to a certain 18 hr period so I am happy.

Ok, so, I am in the 2ww now so be prepared for all my obsessive raving posts.

Mama to 12, and 9 and 3. 
#165 of 166 Old 06-30-2003, 04:22 PM - Thread Starter

Hi ladies! Last post of the month (for me anyways)!

I'm 8dpo and getting a little more excited, but since AF could be here anytime I am probably just getting set up for disappointment. But at 6 dpo and a little on 7dpo, I had lots of AF like cramps (causing me to get really depressed and become a really mean person, yeek!)...but they've gone away. Anyone ever heard of implantation cramping??!??? Cause my over-excited mind is thinking it just might have been, even though I know the chances are quite slim due to my short lp. But I've been very depressed because Peri is turning 2 in 2.5 weeks, and I really wanted to have another child by now. When I had to give up that dream, I really wanted to at least be pregnant by now...but this is my last chance. Otherwise I'll o right around her birthday...

Oceanone, yea!! And any ewcm is good, plenty of happy babies have even been conceived w/ just watery or sticky, so ewcm is great! Glad that you are in the exciting time, and that your lp has been so great! You could be our first July positive, if I don't beat you to it!

Chrissy, I am sure, completely convinced, that the spotting and cramping were wonderful signs. It's going to happen soon!!! And who knows, maybe you won't even get AF, right?? I think that my ppaf came prematurely early because for 3 weeks I was a wohm full time, and right after that AF came...but clearly with my short lps my body is in no right mind to conceive, so maybe waiting longer will help it happen sooner. Look at Tracy, too...if I remember correctly she got ppaf back pretty late, and she has some great indications of a positive!

Robin, glad you are o'ing too!! It'll be nice to have some excitement at the beginning of the new thread! Hope DH's stays perky, hehe!

Ann, glad to see you check in! I hope that if you do cave and ttc, that it is stress free and successful, and if not, that you enjoy your time of waiting w/o stress or doubt!!

Brooke, so sorry AF is here...but keep her at your house a little longer, kay?? Good luck next month, perhaps starting your cycle near the start of the month will be a good thing kharma wise.

Claire, hope your trip is nice and you can peek in at us once in a while!

Tracy, please update as soon as you can, you've got me on pins and needles!!

Have a great June 30th, everyone!
#166 of 166 Old 06-30-2003, 08:53 PM

Hi mamas!

Hmm, nothing from Tracy yet! I'm really hoping she'll return with some good news!

As for me, my headache continues though I'm past my cold. I'm thinking maybe I'm getting dehydrated? I'm trying hard to drink more water, but I'm not so good at it. LOL

As for nightweaning, we're doing really well. I love it! We nurse at 11 pm, then again around 6:30 am. What a difference it's made for my sleeping schedule! Dd is teething (three molars plus two others--ack!) but she's willing to let me comfort her back to sleep without nursing, which is wonderful. (When she's teething she tends to wake up in the middle of the night.) Anyway, no AF here yet, but who knows, maybe I'm pg!

Chrissy, I'd be so excited to have some cramping. : Sounds like a good thing to me! Did you decide to try to nightwean?

Jster/Jennifer--I had cramping in those early days of my first pg! It started as tenderness in my belly around 7dpo, with implantation bleeding (one drop) at 8dpo. At 12dpo with my first faint ++ I still had light cramping. I hope it's the same for you! (Good thing I was really attentive last time 'round and took notes LOL.)

Brooke & Brandi-- Spoil yourselves a little--I hope it happens for you with this new cycle!

Oceanone--good luck with the 2ww! I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page