Nursing Mamas TTC in April - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 01:45 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, the spotting stopped last night after just one little spot of brown and the cramps went away : If no AF by tomorrow, I'm still testing. I also haven't gotten my supply dip that I ALWAYS get when AF is on her way, so I'm still a little hopeful.

CONGRATS to all the BFPs! I love hearing them, they give me hope!

Liz

Loving WAHM/Student Mommy to DD (6.5) and DS (2.5)  

#182 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScootchsMom View Post
Well, the spotting stopped last night after just one little spot of brown and the cramps went away : If no AF by tomorrow, I'm still testing. I also haven't gotten my supply dip that I ALWAYS get when AF is on her way, so I'm still a little hopeful.

Liz
GOod Luck!!! I hope you get a BFP!
#183 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 02:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

They give me hope too
#184 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 03:13 PM

I jinxed myself. Spotting again with cramps. Why is AF playing games?

Liz

#185 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 04:16 PM

darn her anyway!!
stay away!
#186 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surromommy2be View Post
Anyway can you all say a little : that stays away till at least the 20th that way it gives Dr Chang-Sing (my cardiolagist out of town) enough time to look at my EKG's from my moniter and release me.
I hope something gets worked out for you soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth144 View Post
so i decided to test this morning "just in case" and got a BFP! : :
YEAH!!:: CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmlranch View Post
I just checked the list and there is still no one down for May threadkeeper.
Is everyone cool with me taking the job? I am sure I will still be here. Maybe it will bring me some luck!
I think you'd do a great job and I haven't heard anyone else ask......I nominate esmlranch for next month's threadkeeper. Can I get a second on that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Catalina View Post
Yay I got my official "you ovulated" from ovusoft lol...

Sarah, I am taking a B complex along with my 100mg B6, so I may up it to 200mg next cycle if nothing has happened. Apparently without the complex, the B6 just gets peed out....
Congrats on the 2WW! That is what I read, I'm glad you are already doing it!: it works!

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegirl View Post
I thought I was going to O but nope...it was a teaser. Hopefully in the next few days it will actually happen. I had some EWCM a couple of days ago with a fertile cp and everything but no temp rise. CP has dropped and EWCM has gone away. This sometimes happens for me...just means a few more days until O hopefully. Come on little healthy eggie!!!
That drives me nuts! I hope you O soon!

Quote:
I jinxed myself. Spotting again with cramps. Why is AF playing games?

Liz
Geez....reading through this was an emotional rollercoaster! I hope it goes away again! Were you trying this month, I can't remember if you were back from your break or not. Either way I hope a baby comes soon for you!

Well thankfully my temp was back up this AM. I am very anxiously awaiting my test day! I'm not having any of the feelings I had when pregnant with DD though, maybe they will show up soon, I don't remember how early they started with her, before I tested for I sure....:

Sarah-wife, mother, doula, and teacher.
#187 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 05:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahn4639 View Post

Well thankfully my temp was back up this AM. I am very anxiously awaiting my test day! I'm not having any of the feelings I had when pregnant with DD though, maybe they will show up soon, I don't remember how early they started with her, before I tested for I sure....:
When I got prego with DS I didnt have any of the same symptoms that I had when I was prego with DD So it still could be

I did have morning sickness with him to but it was worse because I was prego with twins and miscarried one at 6 weeks 2days. So my hormones were all out of whack. I started bleeding at 5w5d and they did ultrasounds every day from that point in the OB's office to see what was going on because My #s were good just really high. But at 6w 2d they no longer saw 2 babies
#188 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 06:52 PM

I'm going to introduce myself and then ask a question

I'm anthasam, my DD just turned 2 and nurses like a CHAMP. All the time. Really. I don't mind except that I am ready for another baby and my body does not seem to be.

I am currently on day 65 (no, that's not a typo!) of my cycle. It's only the second cycle pp too.

So, I'm not sure where this puts me. I've been paying attention to CM, however, I am just starting to chart temps. I got my thermometer and I'm ready to go now

Here's my question: I think I saw EWCM yesterday. We dtd on April 5th - nearly a week ago. Could this still be "fallout" or CM?

Thanks, mamas!
#189 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 07:41 PM - Thread Starter

anthasam
#190 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 09:20 PM
Banned

Check this out and tell me what you think......... Does this look like an evap to you?

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/...8_tests008.JPG
#191 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 09:22 PM

thank you all so much. i have not posted often, but i always read and many posts have been inspirational to me. i honestly thought i would be here a lot longer.

i guess i'm ready to be listed in the success stories, please.

just wanted to list my 2ww symptoms and such b/c i know you might be curious. i always was.

-didn't really have any symptoms at all. my temps were up, but i was unsure if i could rely on those b/c of the nightwakings.

-had a little bit of brown spotting at about 10dpo with a temp dip that morning. i was sure af was just around the corner.

-had a BFN on 13-14dpo, pretty much gave up at this point and stopped temping.

-got a BFP at 19-20dpo. Yeah!

good luck to you all! i know it will happen for you when the time is right.

married to my sweetheart 12yrs, semi-crunchy mommy to three very attached girls (dd1-3/30/05, dd2 born at 28wks-9/20/07), and dd3 born at home-8/3/10)
#192 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 10:39 PM

Beth144 - Congrats!!!!
#193 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MCKH View Post
Check this out and tell me what you think......... Does this look like an evap to you?

Hmm how long did it take to come up? I def see a line but I have had some tricky evap lines on the cheapo test.
#194 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahn4639 View Post
Geez....reading through this was an emotional rollercoaster! I hope it goes away again! Were you trying this month, I can't remember if you were back from your break or not. Either way I hope a baby comes soon for you!
It was a roller coaster for me too. Still is, the damn spotting left again after another brown spot, the cramps are gone again. I don't know what is going on with me. I was looking at my chart before and I'm on CD 25, which is when I've been getting my period, so as of tomorrow if no AF, I'll be officially late. :

We're not actively TTC, but not preventing either. I can't help it that I try to know when I'm going to O and decide to jump him

Thanks for the baby wishes! I hope so for you too, and for all of us!

Liz

#195 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 11:09 PM

maureen: i see a line! : i am very excited for you and can't wait for you to test again!!

sarahn: also very excited for you!! :

There are a lot of potential bfp's out there right now!!

Beth144: Thanks for sharing your info. Wow, 19-20 dpo is a long time to wait!!

anthasam You could just assume it is ewcf and dtd tonight! It is worth a try, no?

Thanks for the nomination sarah, I am looking forward to keeping the thread next month.

As for me, my ds has already fallen asleep, it is only 7:00, soooooooo I am going to go take this opportunity to corner my dh. I have been reading a lot of posts lately that talk about mom's who pop the first egg late, between 22 - 26 months pp and catch it without ever seeing af. My cm seems to be increasing so perhaps I am gearing up to o? Dh does not need any excuses. We have hardly seen each other this month anyway.............soo........gotta go!!
#196 of 492 Old 04-12-2007, 11:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthasam View Post
Here's my question: I think I saw EWCM yesterday. We dtd on April 5th - nearly a week ago. Could this still be "fallout" or CM?
You are not the only long cycling mama here, no worries about that! I think a week is a veryy long time for it to be semen, my vote is for EWCM! I agree, assume it is and go get DH for some BDing! Good luck!

Quote:

Well....I see a line, I believe it looks pink on my screen....I think evaps are grey....test in the AM!!! ::: What DPO are you? I'm going to have to turn the computer on in the A<M and stalk for you and Liz in the morning!!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beth144 View Post
-had a BFN on 13-14dpo, pretty much gave up at this point and stopped temping.

-got a BFP at 19-20dpo. Yeah!
WOW! I would have pretty much given up at 14DPO too. Congrats again!!

Quote:
It was a roller coaster for me too. Still is, the damn spotting left again after another brown spot, the cramps are gone again. I don't know what is going on with me. I was looking at my chart before and I'm on CD 25, which is when I've been getting my period, so as of tomorrow if no AF, I'll be officially late. :
: is right!! Yes, yes, yes, test in the morning!! :::

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmlranch View Post
There are a lot of potential bfp's out there right now!!

My cm seems to be increasing so perhaps I am gearing up to o? Dh does not need any excuses. We have hardly seen each other this month anyway.............soo........gotta go!!
Yes there are! It is very exciting when these groups hit! Oh, I would love to see you catch that first egg! Congrats on the EWCM!

#197 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 12:06 AM - Thread Starter

CONGRATS BETH I had already moved ya lol: : : : :

Err so two ppl DH and a friend of mine asked me if I was prego today so I took a test and it was neg but thats ok I knew it was going to be. But maybe I will test agian in a few days with fmu
#198 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 01:08 AM

Hi All,

Gosh I have been gone long, hope I missed lots of BFP's!!

Christina - please can you move me to In Limbo Land , that sounds exactly like me
Oh gosh ds has just woken up, BBL

ANNIE - Crunchy WAHM to 2 boys & baby girl born 12July08 ~From contentment with little comes happiness â African Proverb
#199 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 05:20 AM

Thanks for all the "welcome"s

Yes, I assumed it was EWCM and we've already taken care of business

I thought a week was a very long time, but I thought I would ask anyway!

Congrats to all the new pregnancies!
#200 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 08:19 AM

I GOT MY THERMAL SHIFT!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOO No CH's yet on FF but I am sure I will get them in the am! FINALLY man I was beginning to think I was never gonig to get my temp rise..LOL soI guess I can be moved to THE 2WW
#201 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 08:23 AM

Quote:

Maureen~ That is exactly what my first test looked like. I was obsessed and kept taking them.... Did you take this in the morning. If not, do so cuz your HCG is at the highest. Good luck:

Susan, Mommy to McKenna 9/05 & Maleah 12/07, &................ due in July
#202 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 10:40 AM
Banned

Okay, here's the picture of today's test. The top test is the one I showed you yesterday, taken w/ FMU. The second is one I took last night. The bottom one is from this morning, w/ FMU.

I have definitely had some funky tests before so I am trying not to get too excited at this point.
What do you think?

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/...9_tests010.JPG
#203 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Okay, here's the picture of today's test. The top test is the one I showed you yesterday, taken w/ FMU. The second is one I took last night. The bottom one is from this morning, w/ FMU.

I have definitely had some funky tests before so I am trying not to get too excited at this point.
What do you think?

http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/...9_tests010.JPG
I think your preggo!!!!!!!!!
#204 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 11:29 AM

Maureen.....I think I'd start getting my hopes up!!! This morning's is definately darker than yesterday morning. I'd test again tomorrow or in two days but I'd certainly believe that you are pregnant!! YEAH!!: (I'll give you emoticons when you feel ready for them)

#205 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 12:05 PM

Another month, Another late period! My cycles are soi irregular since AF came back I get my hopes up after every 28th day ( MY CYCLES USED TO RUN THAT LoNG) but now they are crazy, last month my cycle was 32 days before that it was 40 then before that it was 45 so i thought I was getting closer to my cycles regulating at 28 days! well here I am at 32 days and no AF I dont want to waste my money on a test cuz Im sure its just all out of wack anyway just wanted to complain than ks for listening!

Betsy, Mommy to DS (10) DD (4) DS (2) and DS (1)
#206 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 12:07 PM

How long have you been trying? If see see others not getting preg right away it will make me feel better Ihave been trying since DD was born but AF only returned 4 months ago so I guess TTC 4 months

Betsy, Mommy to DS (10) DD (4) DS (2) and DS (1)
#207 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 12:29 PM

MCKH--i definitely see a second line on all of them, but the one from this a.m. is way darker than the others! hope this is it for you!

i decided not to temp because i have an ovatel that i use instead. dh and i are "not trying, but not NOT trying", but i use the ovatel every a.m. b/c i'm curious if i'll even O, and if so when. i just had my first ppaf, and am on cd8. last night i convinced dh we should have some grown-up fun after dd went to bed. he asked if i was Oing, b/c i guess i was a little more insistant than usual, but i told him not yet. and can you believe i saw some ferning this a.m.?!? i'm thinking i haven't Oed just yet cause the ferns weren't as abundant as i remember them being when we were ttc dd, but i'm sure i will in the next couple of days. i guess i'm just still in shock and kinda excited and nervous that we could actually get pg again! so i'm thinking i'll use my girlish charm on dh a time or 2 more, and maybe just maybe this will really work!!!!
#208 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 12:31 PM
Banned

Thanks guys, my husband is running out to get a FRE right now. I saved some FMU. I just don't put too much stock in tests from the internet. I'll update.

Ohio, we have been "trying" since my daughter turned one but have never been preventing. I have had AF back since 7 mos pp. But for the first 7 or 8 cycles, things were not optimal for pregnancy (long cycles, late O, short LP.) The last two cycles have been fairly normal (my dd is almost 18 mos), with the last one being the best. We may have conceived this cycle (see above posts!) Good luck to you - it can take a while for your cycles to normalize.

ETA: totally positive FRE! I'm going to stick around here at least until I miss my period......today is only 10 or 11 dpo.
#209 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 01:40 PM

Quote:

ETA: totally positive FRE! I'm going to stick around here at least until I miss my period......today is only 10 or 11 dpo.
: : Congrats!!!!!
#210 of 492 Old 04-13-2007, 01:44 PM - Thread Starter

Congrats Maureen: : : : : :

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page