TTC 12+ months April support thread - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 253 Old 04-30-2007, 06:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congrats Pampered Mom !!!!
: :

I moved you on the list ! Yay, thanks so much for letting me move someone to the grad list, I think it is my first time. How are you feeling a few days into it now ?

Laura, thanks for the dusting, it is good to see you. I can't believe your time is so close now !

Crystal, I wanted to say I would keep up with the cream.... my progesterone says if you are not cycling to use it for three weeks and then take a week off. Then three weeks and a week off, etc. HTH

Sorry I am so lame about the personals these days, I have been sick and I feel like a truck ran me over. Today I get emergency visits to the dentist and the doctor so I hope I am on the upswing now

Who wants to be threadkeeper for May ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#242 of 253 Old 05-01-2007, 02:06 PM - Thread Starter

wow its gotten really quiet here

:
#243 of 253 Old 05-01-2007, 02:12 PM

Ocean - Does this mean you're on the upswing? Hope that you're feeling better and that the doc and dentist visits went well. I am finally on the upswing after cold and sinus infection. Feeling better in combination with spring makes me feel GREAT. I am also liking the no temping, since I feel much less obsessed than I have recently.

: to everyone!
#244 of 253 Old 05-01-2007, 03:27 PM

... is anyone gonna start a new thread??

ocean.. youre right... it is quiet

elk... good to hear youre doing better! spring is nice!... now onto summer !!!

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

#245 of 253 Old 05-01-2007, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanmommy View Post
I moved you on the list ! Yay, thanks so much for letting me move someone to the grad list, I think it is my first time. How are you feeling a few days into it now ?
Nervous as all get out. I've got an increased risk for miscarriage due to the PCOS. The progesterone stuff's got me all freaked out too. I was at 14.3 on Wednesday last week and the RE wants me to supplement. I'm doing that, but have very mixed feelings. Most of the studies/references that I've found relating to "low" progesterone levels in early pregnancy are very mixed and not all that supportive of supplementing. I'm really torn on whether to continue them or not, but given the $$$ we had to pay out of pocket I also don't want to stop. We've got an u/s scheduled for 5/14 so I guess we'll hope to know more then.

Anyways...enough of my neurotic ramblings. I need to head off for a nap. I'm sooooo exhausted!
#246 of 253 Old 05-01-2007, 10:03 PM

: : SPOTTING!!!

#247 of 253 Old 05-01-2007, 10:19 PM

yeah angel! i hope this is the big af for you and that your wait will soon be coming to an end! bet that feels like a step in the right direction!

pamperedmom~i hope you're not TOO antsy, but i'm sure...especially after a long ttc journey that the anxiety doesn't go away immediately...especially when you know you're in a somewhat riskier category anyways. i'm sending calm vibes to you!

elk~glad you're feeling better! i just got over sinus stuff too...the warmer weather definitely helps!

ocean~hope your bad luck streak is gone now and it's all an upswing from here!

ity~i'll be thinking of you come thursday!

have a great rest of your tuesday ladies!

mom to 2 pooches, one wild and awesome little boy kid.gif who joined our family through the miracle of adoption, and expecting 2 miracle babies in spring 2013 after 7 years of ttc!belly.gif

#248 of 253 Old 05-02-2007, 12:38 AM

if no one minds could I do the may thread??

I'm having a renewed sense of hope and positivity about the whole "TTC thing"

I wont if someone else wants it

#249 of 253 Old 05-02-2007, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel1895 View Post

I think you should do it- you are the most faithful poster... I'm a bit of a slacker... :

Did you take all of the npc? Are you still taking the vitex? Keep me updated!!!

~Mom to Sy (3), #2 Due Jan 2014, GF to Pork, Psych grad student, Judoka~

stillheart.gif  ribboncesarean.gif  stillheart.gif  novaxnocirc.gif  stillheart.gif  winner.jpg stillheart.gif femalesling.GIF stillheart.gif  vbac.gif stillheart.gif  bellycast.gif  stillheart.gif

#250 of 253 Old 05-02-2007, 03:30 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel1895 View Post

Crystal you are a great threadkeeper, thank you for taking on the May thread. I hope you get some AF luck soon (or, of course, something way better).

Pampered Mom, : I am thinking of you. It is normal to be nervous but I believe all will be well with your pregnancy. Maybe some affirmations or visualizations would help ?

Coome, Elk, and everyone, thanks for the inquiries... yes I think I am on the upswing now. My body has really made me happy by waiting to O a little later while I get over the yeast infection I got from the anitbiotics. I got my tooth fixed and saw the dr about my infected and stuffed up ear... he said come back in a month if its still stuffy. I really hope it doesn't take that long because it is driving me crazy, not hearing out of one ear.

On the ttc front I have been slacking and it feels good for a change. We have to hold off DTD as long as possible because of the yeast (treated with one day stuff on Sat) and I am just using OPKs knowing they should give us a good 36-48 hr heads up.

Booja's mom keep us posted on your IVF will you ? I will be thinking of you and I hope everything goes perfectly with the best results.

Ity, I will be thinking of you Thursday especially, I hope your lap goes well and as painlessly as possible.
#251 of 253 Old 05-02-2007, 08:06 AM

http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?p=8010592

MAY thread

#252 of 253 Old 05-02-2007, 08:10 AM

I know it's been forever since I've been here, but I just woke up with the most painful pressure in my bladder. Does anyone know how to get rid of a bladder infection without going to the doctor. I'm shaking right now it hurts so bad. I'm on the edge of tears and I can't stand it. My DH is laying down beside me because I woke him up and he's worried about me. I'm ready to cry!!! Someone please give me some advice!!! PLEASE!
#253 of 253 Old 05-02-2007, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommy_in_chaos View Post
I know it's been forever since I've been here, but I just woke up with the most painful pressure in my bladder. Does anyone know how to get rid of a bladder infection without going to the doctor. I'm shaking right now it hurts so bad. I'm on the edge of tears and I can't stand it. My DH is laying down beside me because I woke him up and he's worried about me. I'm ready to cry!!! Someone please give me some advice!!! PLEASE!
Try cranberry juice, not the mixed really sweet stuff, but plain ole Cranberry 100% juice. Lot's of it. You could also take that Tazo supplement (I think that's the name of it) and you can get it at CVS or Walmart. Keep drinking LOT'S of fluids and stuff too, now obviously NOT caffine. I'm sorry T, I hope you feel better soon.

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page