Mothering Forum banner

TTC 12+ months April support thread

7K views 252 replies 31 participants last post by  Tenk 
#1 ·
Here are some of us that have been TTC for 12+ months!
Please let me know if I've missed anyone.

Astrid - TTC #2 since Nov/02

Celesterra - celeste TTC #1 since Jan/01

LeslieinChicago - Leslie TTC #1 since Aug/02

11yrsNoKid

Oceanmommy - TTC #2 since July/05
:

ItyBty - TTC #1 since Sept/05
:

Coome - TTC #1 since Sept/05

Leah31

Funnygrace - TTC #1 since Sept/05
:

Mamma Mia - TTC #2

Hazeleyes - #2 since Sept/05
:

ValarieR - #1 since Dec/05
:

Marlee

Folaboye - #3 since Oct/05
:

Fierrbugg - TTC #1 since 02/01

Angel1985 - TTC #2 since 2/06
:

Booja's Mom - TTC#2 since 12/05

SarahJen - TTC #1 since 1/06
:

Tenk - TTC #5 since 04/06
:

ELKMama - TTC #2 since 11/05
:

Allisonrose -TTC #1 since 10/05
:

Airmide m - TTC for the first time since ?

Willthiswork - TTC #1 since 9/05

Hoping4sumBBdust - TTC #1 since 4/05

Joanq - TTC #2 since 3/06

Edensmama- TTC #2 since 10/05

Friendtofriend29 - TTC #1 since 9/00

Punquin - TTC #1 since 8/05
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/punquin
:

Sewingmomma -TTC #5 since 4/05

Recent Graduates Spreading Us
:

Pampered Mom !!!!! due 1/1/08 after 16 months of trying !
Lesliesara63!!!
Hezzy!!!
ChristyM26!!! with twins !!!!!
Beemama!!!!
Skydancer!!!!!
OTMomma
May-lily
J3fer

Bouncing Babies
Meggles
had a
: January 07!

Bemommy
had a
: in March 07

Yo Becca
had a
: in March 07

See less See more
#202 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ELKMama View Post
We've got colds and are dragging around, but hope most of you are having a fun weekend!
Still got the cold and still dragging around, but I did catch up on reading...

Coome - I'm so sorry af found you. No acupuncture experience, but I have heard great things about it. And I hope it is enjoyable and beneficial for you!

Crystal - How frustrating to still be waiting for af...

Hello to everyone else. Now I'm going to go blow my nose again!
:

#203 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by coome View Post
ok, i'm overwhelmed a bit by it all. i haven't posted in a while, but have silently been lurking...thinking maybe if i don't say anything it will work this time. i was even trying to tell myself everyday that i was pregnant. here it is CD1 again
: i so keep going back and forth from, this will happen if i'm patient, to some people are NEVER able to have a baby...what if that's me?

sorry i don't have time or energy for personals, i think i need a good cry..haven't done that in a while.

guess the only bright side i can find is that dh and i will both start acupuncture this cycle. anyone have experience with it? i am kind of excited about that since we don't want to do anything medical right now. i had terribly sore nipples starting right after O, which has only happened maybe 1 or 2 other times, so i really thought maybe this was it. i spent the weekend back home in TX w/ my 2.5 yr old and 8 month old nephews who are the best ever. now i want my own that i don't have to leave after a weekend visit!!!

i shouldn't be so selfish at a time like this when other people are going thru things a lot worse than thais right now. ergh!!!!!

just needed to rant. will try to stop by later and do personals. thanks for listening!
coome rant away. You are entitled. I'm so sorry about AF, it gets so tiring after a while. I'm glad you enjoyed your nephews so much. I love being an aunt! Enjoy your acupuncture. I did it for about 5 mths but couldn't afford it anymore.

Ity sorry about the flood. That sounds like a crazy cleanup.

#204 ·
Hey everyone, sorry to have been MIA here. Things have been crazy !

Coome, Funnygrace, I do that too.... maybe if I just lurk this month I will get pg and get to just pop up and announce it... maybe if I quit the progesterone it will happen ...
I don't know. I am still hoping to get pg on a coffee month so I can tell everyone to drink coffee

It's been busy here with taxes, paperwork, DD has been sick since last Friday. It feels like it is slowly coming to a close though, and ready to get into spring. The weather here has been sunny, pouring rain, hailing, then sunny and windy again... springtime I suppose.

Coome I hope the accupunture works for you... Have you checked out "The Infertility Cure" by Randine Lewis ? Lots of TCM/accupuncture fertility stuff in there...

Ack, tomorrow is AFs day to arrive, or Friday if she is feeling especially wicked. I don't really feel anything yet except weepy, but I did get a BFn and I guess that says it all. I don't now how to feel anymore about it all, I am just numb.

Well, life keeps on keeping on, I had better go and keep up with it...

#209 ·
Hazeleyes good luck visiting the new baby. I really hope it is your turn soon.

Not much going on with me. We had an u/s this week and met the midwife. We have ONE baby in there, but the tech wasn't especially reassuring. She said I measured about 6 weeks (I was 7) but the baby was so small she couldn't really measure. Huh? Isn't that what a dating u/s is for? Its probably fine, it just seemed kind of weird. We did get to hear the heartbeat though which was really nice. The midwife I met with was great. I'm so excited to have an opportunity for a homebirth this time.

#213 ·
Hey Crystal - How are you? I saw on the progesterone thread that you're trying to figure out new strategies for getting af to arrive. I can only imagine your frustration!

I am doing OK. Quiet week because I've been feeling lousy. I'm kind of liking this no-temping thing, too. Next month is planned IUI so this month feels like "well, let's just give it a normal try and see what happens." Less is riding on success this month, if that makes sense, since there's a new plan around the corner.

Hazeleyes- Hope the visit with your new niece went well...

#215 ·
Hi Elkmama and Crystal! Hooray for new plans! And Crystal, I hope you start a new lucky cycle soon!

I'm in the middle of the 2ww. Trying not to think about it much. This is an off month... kind of... with Clomid around the corner so I feel a bit like Elkmama... sometimes, and then sometimes I really want this to be the month.

#217 ·
Hey ladies
Sorry I haven't been around much- the end of the semester is always a hectic time for me! I'm about to run to class, but wanted to say hi, I'm well, cd2 but I'm feeling good about it...

How are you?!

Crystal- how's the cream working out for you? Have you started taking the vitex yet? I would take it now, as it takes a while to start working, and stay on it until your bfp!!!!!!!!

Valarie

#221 ·
Hi guys. Can I just apologize right now for being a major lurker. I'm pooped! My partner at work has been sick since last Thursday. Usually my job is kind of slow so its been nice to have extra work. But now I'm just getting tired. I actually felt a little cruddy tonight which was nice. I haven't had many symptoms so this was a positive thing. Which I cured with peanut m&m's
Hope all of you are doing well.

#222 ·
I know I haven't been here in quite a few months, but I still check in every once in awhile. Since my chart's on the front page I thought I'd pop in to say - not only did I ovulate this cycle, but I just got a
!

I didn't think it'd ever happen...not with my scar tissue/tube issues and PCOS, but it looks like it did! I'm waiting on the results of a progesterone blood test to see if I need to supplement, but
: hopefully this is it!

ocean...can you move me to the graduate list for this month?

Sending lots of
:
:
:
: your way so I can take a few more of you with me to the ddcs!

#223 ·
ocean!

allison... moving.. I've ALWAYS hated moving... I hope it moves fast and is easy for you

pampered!! omg awesome... lets try a parade shall we?

:
:
:
:

there.. not too bad

congrats to you!!

how is everyone else... check in people!

and on a more sour note.. cd 80... I really truly didnt think it would take this long...
:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.