~The ONE Thread~15-21 April - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-19-2007, 12:40 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
: Congrats Noel!!!:

In other news I got my prescription filled for the Provera and was thinking, " humm at the docotor office they said it had only been 5 weeks since LMP." When I was preggo with dd I didnt get a positive till 6 weeks since LMP, so I told dh this and we decided that we will wait another week making it 6 weeks since LMP and test again if its BFN then I will start the provera. So all mighty thread keeper, please move me back to waiting to know!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-19-2007, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Wilmo View Post
So I am now 5 days late which is not at all normal for me. I have taken tests but I decided to tak another on this morning and I got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited and very much in shock. I have seen so many negatives this week I just assumed this test would be too.
Please move me to April BFP!!
yeah I still have hope then!! Got another today so maybe I will get a BFP in 3 days...

: Congrats and HH9!
Old 04-19-2007, 12:49 PM

Congratulations Noel

If I have two consecutive low post-O temps (4 and 5 dpo) then I assume I didn't ovulate, right? Or do I just keep bding and wait and see?? Yesterday's temp was on the coverline and today's is below

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
Old 04-19-2007, 02:04 PM - Thread Starter

Changes made to here

Mom2Wilmo
: congrats mama!! HH9 months for you and the bean!!

flapjack I'd take the "keep BD route" I mean, just to be sure, lol!!

hlnmommy : Here to hoping a is still in your future!!

10 DPO here for me. BFN this morning, but I'm not suprised. FF says my chart is "Possibly Triphasic" on CD 21 (at 7 DPO.) I had the tiniest dip from 98.3 to 98.2, then the last three days I've been sitting at 98.4. Keeping my fingers crossed that it stays up and AF stays away on Sunday.

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

Old 04-19-2007, 02:35 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Congratulations all around!

1 DPO here - is it too early to test

I don't know how I'm going to make it 2 weeks. This is only our second cycle - first really trying. Testing the 28th!

me, my man, and our boys (1/08 and 3/11)

Old 04-19-2007, 02:54 PM

Well... My sister gave birth to her baby girl this morning. I'll be visiting her later today.

CD 18 here and who knows when I really ovulated. Those Dollar Tree OPK's are worthless. I don't know what to think. Please move me to Waiting to Know. Thanks!

Congratulations to those who got BFP's this week.

Me (35) * DH (33) * DS (8) * (01/27/08) * DD (10 mos) * (06/26/10)
Old 04-19-2007, 03:20 PM

Congrats to everyone with BFP!

I'm still waiting to know... Today is day 29 and no AF! I had some slight cramping this AM and thought for sure she would show up, but not yet. Maybe I did O late, who knows!

Anyhow, I have noticed a few changes (could this mean i'm pregnant?!). First, I noticed my pee has been very light--i've been taking prenates so normally it is really yellow, but the last two days it has been very pale and yesterday I was really, really hungry at both lunch and dinner... so i'm holding out hope that AF won't show up!

I'll test again on Saturday and see how it turns out. If AF doesn't show by Monday, i'll call the Dr. and see about a blood test.

Here's to hoping for a Christmas or New Years baby!

<3 to all
Juju
Old 04-19-2007, 03:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubie View Post
Congrats to everyone with BFP!

I'm still waiting to know... Today is day 29 and no AF! I had some slight cramping this AM and thought for sure she would show up, but not yet. Maybe I did O late, who knows!

Anyhow, I have noticed a few changes (could this mean i'm pregnant?!). First, I noticed my pee has been very light--i've been taking prenates so normally it is really yellow, but the last two days it has been very pale and yesterday I was really, really hungry at both lunch and dinner... so i'm holding out hope that AF won't show up!

I'll test again on Saturday and see how it turns out. If AF doesn't show by Monday, i'll call the Dr. and see about a blood test.

Here's to hoping for a Christmas or New Years baby!

<3 to all
Juju
You are right we are twins.. I was just coming to post about the pale pee! I noticed it this morning and yesterday and wondered why? I know it is not diluted since I had not had anything to drink since dinner the nigth before. :
Old 04-19-2007, 03:45 PM

Mom2Wilmo CONGRATS!!! :

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
Old 04-19-2007, 05:48 PM - Thread Starter

Why is Fertility Friend giving me a dotted line for O this cycle? Doesn't that usually mean that it can't confirm ovulation? I figured between a temp shift, positive OPK and PEAK fertility monitor readings that would pretty much give it away, lol! And after today's temp it told me it was "possibly triphasic."

Here is the chart: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1993d3

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

Old 04-19-2007, 05:52 PM

Um Because FF sucks!!!

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
Old 04-19-2007, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by massaginmommy View Post
Um Because FF sucks!!!
lol wiggied wiggied whacked! My guess would be the CM only one 1 day.
Old 04-19-2007, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishWSU View Post
Why is Fertility Friend giving me a dotted line for O this cycle? Doesn't that usually mean that it can't confirm ovulation? I figured between a temp shift, positive OPK and PEAK fertility monitor readings that would pretty much give it away, lol! And after today's temp it told me it was "possibly triphasic."

I bet if you take out the - OPK for the day of O, it'll make them solid. FF is weird like that sometimes.

Tenk ~ happily married with lots of kids

Old 04-19-2007, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrishWSU View Post

I think too that if you have fertile CM after your O date, FF reads it all wonky. Try taking out those two days of "W" and see what happens.

kati , wife to josh , mama to j&d (7.31.07) marion (9.18.08), feeder of nanuq and gracie lou
Old 04-19-2007, 07:13 PM - Thread Starter

Yep, I took out the creamy/watery cm observations from the last 3 days and they went to solid. I guess it was too much for FF to process cm 7 dpo, lol! Thanks for the help.

But that's the weird thing...3 days ago CM showed back up and there's a lot. Almost like I need a pantyliner-eww! I'm hoping this is a pg sign since my cervix is very firm and closed and AF will officailly be late in 2 days. I have never had CM pre-AF like this before.

Old 04-19-2007, 07:51 PM

Hi Ladies,

Thanks for the thread Trish:

Congrats!!! to all March and April's Happy and healthy 9 months to you.:jumper:
to all BFN and AF. : for GL in your new cycle

Me: 6dpo today. Got crosshairs from FF today.

Later ladies.

Old 04-19-2007, 08:16 PM

Okay, so I'm not strong. BFN today at 8dpo.

I'm gonna try to skip tomorrow and test again on saturday, which will be 10 dpo.

CPST
Old 04-19-2007, 09:11 PM

Got my fingers crossed Jujubie!!!!!

Carrin Mama to Sawyer 4/06 and TTC #2 I am a WAHM!
Old 04-20-2007, 01:37 AM

OK I paid for 60 days for FF.. so you should be able to see my overlay of my chart last month.. looks soo pretty... :
Old 04-20-2007, 06:05 AM

: and for so many of you who are waiting, waiting, waiting... for the right time to test.

Congratulations Noel! :

I'm pretty certain I didn't (haven't & am not going to) O this month, but I got WCM yesterday. I'm hoping my temp keeps rising. I'm in a rush to get to the end of this cycle and I think this is the first time since I was 10 that I've said "I can't wait to get my period." However, DH and I are on vacation this week and have had a lot of, um, spare time that we've put to good use. If there's any chance I O'd, I think we got it covered.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:01 AM

My temperature's back up high today, so it looks like I O'd when I thought I did. I'm 6dpo, have horrendous hay fever, postnasal drip that's crippling me and I can't stop feeling sick. Pregnancy exhaustion on top of this would kill me.
Something I was meaning to ask- I'm having mood swings, and in particular I'm being a lot more productive than usual and getting stuff done. Anyone else get this around the time of ovulation, or am I just weird?

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
Old 04-20-2007, 11:17 AM

Bleh. AF showed up this morning, move me back to waiting to O...
Old 04-20-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubie View Post
Bleh. AF showed up this morning, move me back to waiting to O...
Old 04-20-2007, 05:48 PM

Hi,

Jujube: AF sucks

Old 04-20-2007, 05:55 PM

af does not suck!

cd 74

congrats noel!!

and sorry for jujubie!

Crys - mom to DS, C (6/04) expecting twins 2/23/13 joy.gif

Old 04-20-2007, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel1895 View Post
af does not suck!

cd 74
Old 04-20-2007, 09:49 PM - Thread Starter

OK, I posted this on the POAS thread, but I had to share it here, too...

OMG this is f-ing freaky!

Ok, let me give ya'll a little background...My IM {intended mom} has been on a fertility board for about 4 years. There's a "pyschic" lady on there who owns a website and does predictions for people {charges} but she does them for free for the other ladies on the fertility board. Back in November she told IM that April would be the month it happens for us. After AF arrived in March IM posted that we were moving onto April. Pyschic lady told IM that we should insem on the 8th & 9th even though IM hadn't mentioned anything about possible O dates. At the same time, IM's horoscope said, "the 9th will be your most influential day. An event that you have been planning will come to be." Talk about the stars lining up! Well, at the time we thought I'd O around the 12th {cd 17} based on passed cycles, so the 8th & 9th seemed a little too early. Low and behold, on April 8th {cd 13} I got a PEAK reading on my monitor and a pos OPK, so we insemmed 8-10 April.

Now fast forward to today...Ya'll saw my post earlier about my possible line, right? I didn't tell IM about it, just that it was BFN b/c I don't want to get hopes up over nothing. Well, today her pyschic lady told her to tell me to pee on Sunday and I'll have a dark line. She also said that the bfn I had today might have a line. "There is a line. In two days, it will be darker.... Tell her to pee again Sunday morning I think that you will find it is what your looking for"

Um, is that not freaky or what?! Either this lady has secret cameras in my house or the stars truly did line up for us! I am so praying that I do get that BFP on Sunday. I think I'll be even more devastated now if I don't.

Old 04-20-2007, 09:59 PM

I need that lady to tell me when I will get my lines..
Old 04-22-2007, 02:01 AM - Thread Starter

Hey Ladies! I went ahead and started a new thread for the new week. I don't think anyone had volunteered to be the new threadkeeper so I'll do it again! Here's the link: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...52#post7917952

User Tag List