The ONE thread April 22-28 - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 01:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi everyone,
So great to be here. I've heard amazing things about this community! I'm Lauren, 26, from Iowa. I've charted on and off for over a year but we just started ttc in March. I'm so glad to have another place to obsess!

Anyway, I'm on CD3, waiting to O. I'm temping this month (have been doing 2ndary signs for last 2 months) to double check my O patterns.

Glad to be here!

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 02:02 AM

Helen, I'm sorry.
And Crystal, I'm sending you AF vibes!

I am on cd 46. And I'm spotting, not enough for a panty liner, and it's (TMI) like a dark red/sometimes brown mixed wih ewcm. What the heck does that mean? I told my dh I was spotting so I probably wasn't pregnant, and he said I spotted with my dd's pregnancy, so that doesn't mean anything. Oh! And if I poke myself in the abdomine, I can feel somethig move where I think my cervix would be, it's weird. Does that make any sense? And, I've woken up 2 nights in a row having to pee, which is always my first pregnancy symptom! Arg! So, I'm going to wait and see if this spotting picks up into an AF, or just stays spotting.

Wife to D (12/03) and totally smitten Mama to DD (4/05) DS (2/09) and expecting DD#2  6/23/11
#123 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 02:10 AM

Welcome Lauren! Hope your stay here is short.

I've only been part of this thread for about three weeks and have learned so much from the women here. Good luck!
#124 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 08:38 AM

So why won't my body just go on and ovulate? I know it wants too, it really really really wants too!

My temps dropped, again, this morning. In fact, they just plain ol' bottomed out. WT#(*)(!*$**)(#( does that mean?

The H, however, is thrilled. He hasn't had this much loving in one week since our honeymoon! I am not quite so thrilled. :

kati , wife to josh , mama to j&d (7.31.07) marion (9.18.08), feeder of nanuq and gracie lou
#125 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post
I have no idea what's going on. I tested positive, but I have a period- another miscarriage? Maybe? Or a false positive?Can I go to "what's going on with my body?" please?
Flapjack

Quote:
Originally Posted by noorjahan View Post
Ah!! How I wish so!!! :

After posting here this morning I was searching for pregnant charts that have this low temp like mine after ovulation on FF. And I was amazed to see there are tons of women who got pregnant with a cover line of 96.6 or so!!!!! After looking at those charts I kind of regain my hope for this cycle!!!

However, I don't have a dang pg symptom: and I'm kind of scared thinking may be I didn't ovulate??? Anyone think that could be the case?
Hurry up and put this morning's temp in - I need something to stalk! I think if your temp goes up, you have a very clear shift and that you did in fact ovulate. :

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeylo View Post
Hi everyone,
So great to be here. I've heard amazing things about this community! I'm Lauren, 26, from Iowa. I've charted on and off for over a year but we just started ttc in March. I'm so glad to have another place to obsess!
Welcome Lauren!

kati , wife to josh , mama to j&d (7.31.07) marion (9.18.08), feeder of nanuq and gracie lou
#126 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshs_girl View Post
:
Hurry up and put this morning's temp in - I need something to stalk! I think if your temp goes up, you have a very clear shift and that you did in fact ovulate. :
I think I always put my temp earliest, as soon as I take my temp usually around 5.30 in the morning! My temp went up this morning but not much! *sigh*

I think, you are ovulating today!!!! Usually for me right before I o my temp goes really down!! So, good luck in getting the eggie dear!!

smokeylo, welcome to this thread and hope your stay will be short!

Mamazon, my Dr. did a blood test and she said the TSH level is normal! I guess, I'm really cold blooded!

belly.gif heartbeat.gif   computergeek2.gif  
#127 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 08:58 AM

noorjahan

That looks very much like an implantation dip to me!! :

#128 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 09:08 AM

Please move me back to "waiting to O" - AF showed up in full force this AM. *sigh* Thanks!

~Marie : Mom to DS(11), DS(10), DD(8), DD(4), DD(2), & Happily Married to DH 12 yrs.!
#129 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 09:50 AM

Lauren welcome, hope your stay here is a short one!!
#130 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 12:43 PM

Noorjahan, that looks a lot like an implantation dip to me! GL.

Thank you for all of the welcomes! I'm excited this month because I should know if I'm pregnant in time to tell my husband on our 3rd wedding anniversary. That would be neat.

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
#131 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 12:52 PM

What does a temp spike in 2ww mean? My temp went really high yesterday at 7 DPO and then dropped down a little today. Overall, my post O temps have generally been rising. I know there's supposed to be an implantation dip. What does a spike mean?
#132 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
What does a temp spike in 2ww mean?
If your levels stay consistently up, you may be going triphasic. Even though you had a dip, your temp this AM was still higher than all previous. Triphasic is gooood news! Hopefully they will stay way up!

#133 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 02:20 PM

Alright nimbus - when are you testing?!?

Us POAS addicts are living vicariously through you now!

#134 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 02:58 PM

Welcome Lauren!

Sorry Flapjack..
#135 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 03:07 PM

Welcome to The Thread Lauren, hope you're not here long!

Marie, for you.

As for me, I think I just had my O (still unsure with this whole cm/charting thing) so please move me to waiting to know!
#136 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 03:35 PM

Thanks, mamas. It's definitely either AF or a miscarriage, so the circle goes on again I was kind of expecting it though, this laryngitis has really wiped me out so I'm not too down about it- it would have taken a real superbaby to make it through this last week.
Nimbus, when are you testing???

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#137 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter

Changes made to here

Lauren
~Welcome, I hope your stay is a short one!

flapjack & everyone else whose AF arrived

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

#138 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshs_girl View Post
Alright nimbus - when are you testing?!?

Us POAS addicts are living vicariously through you now!
I'm testing as early as possible. Sunday - practically counting the hours. Would be fun to get a BFP (for many reasons) but we are having a big family brunch that morning and it would be exciting to share the news right away. If I get a BFN, I'm testing again Tuesday -- every two days until I get a BFP or AF.

My nausea has waned and I don't have any signs of being pregnant, but I'm keepin' the faith. I think I'm driving my dh crazy, telling him several times a day reasons why I'm certain I'm pregnant and reasons why I'm certain I'm not. He's being a good sport.
#139 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 05:43 PM

I am on CD26 and 10-11 DPO...

Me (35) * DH (33) * DS (8) * (01/27/08) * DD (10 mos) * (06/26/10)
#140 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazeleyes View Post
I am on CD26 and 10-11 DPO...
When are you testing? I thought sometime earlier you posted that you were testing on Tuesday? Want to join me on Sunday? You'll be 12-13 DPO then.

Our temp patterns look somewhat similar for the last week. I had a spike followed by a lower, but higher than immediately post O, temp as well. Let's take that as a good sign!
#141 of 156 Old 04-27-2007, 08:47 PM

Whoops, I've been overlooked! Please move me to waiting to know!

ETA: And I'm at the top of the page! *fingers crossed*
#142 of 156 Old 04-28-2007, 10:04 AM

Just a quick post- my temp dropped beyond the coverline this morning! Still hoping and going to keep using progestoren cream until 14 dpo and then stop!

belly.gif heartbeat.gif   computergeek2.gif  
#143 of 156 Old 04-28-2007, 10:53 AM

Augh. So, Ovusoft finally says I Oed. I think I did on CD 13, but they say I did on CD 15. I hope not, because in that case, we BDed on the wrong days. On day 13, I had lots of wet CM and a temp dip. On day 15, I was dry and my temp was slowly climbing. :
#144 of 156 Old 04-28-2007, 11:02 AM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Stark white 10DPO - will try again Monday. Not expecting AF til Wed, so this is still probably too early, but whatever.

me, my man, and our boys (1/08 and 3/11)

#145 of 156 Old 04-28-2007, 11:10 AM

Quote:
Just a quick post- my temp dropped beyond the coverline this morning! Still hoping and going to keep using progestoren cream until 14 dpo and then stop!
But maybe it's an extra big implantation dip? (I'm ever optimistic! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by NadiaLadida View Post
Augh. So, Ovusoft finally says I Oed. I think I did on CD 13, but they say I did on CD 15. I hope not, because in that case, we BDed on the wrong days. On day 13, I had lots of wet CM and a temp dip. On day 15, I was dry and my temp was slowly climbing. :
Nadine - I've had Ovusoft do the same thing to me (last cycle in fact) Try cross charting with FF and switching to either FAM or Research methods. When I did that, it gave me the proper O date (in my opinion.) While I love charting online, sometimes, nothing can beat just the intuition that your body knows.

#146 of 156 Old 04-28-2007, 12:19 PM

I am just hanging out early in this cycle. As much as I hate the pressure during O time and the waiting of 2ww, this month the early part of my cycle seems to be going SOOO SLOWLY!! I'm getting nervous about this cycle. On the one hand, last month we managed to have lots of great sex at the right times (my husband is dealing w/ depression, so our sex life has been lousy!), and it would be a great month to get pregnant since I'd know on our anniversary. BUT my dh just changed meds (which is great for his depression, but not for sex!). Now I'm worried that I'm putting too much pressure on this cycle and I've ruined it already and we haven't even started!! I don't know if it would be better to be optimistic and positive thinking, or to lower my expectations so that I could be surprised if things do work out. Mentally, I don't know how to approach this.

#147 of 156 Old 04-28-2007, 12:51 PM

Quote:
Looks like you still have six days to go. Maybe it's just a big implantation dip? :

Quote:
Originally Posted by smokeylo View Post
Now I'm worried that I'm putting too much pressure on this cycle and I've ruined it already and we haven't even started!! I don't know if it would be better to be optimistic and positive thinking, or to lower my expectations so that I could be surprised if things do work out. Mentally, I don't know how to approach this.
I don't know if this will help, but I think you just have to trust that things till work out okay. It takes a lot of people 6 or more months to get pregnant, even without any fertility issues. Maybe it would help to look at this as a practice month. Getting your charting down (I see you've been charting a while and recently added temps), seeing how dh's new meds work... I'm working on assuming a similar mentality, but it's not completely successful yet.
_____

My temp dropped ever-so-slightly and I have mild cramps this morning. I also feel a bubbly bloating in my tummy which I usually get just before AF. Feeling like AF is on her way. (However, I felt like that when I was preg w/ ds.) I'm wondering if I should wait until Tuesday to POAS and save the stick I was going to use tomorrow. Well, if AF does come this week, that will give DH and me another two weeks or so to keep working on getting our bodies healthy to give our pregnancy a more optimum start. (Silver lining?)
#148 of 156 Old 04-28-2007, 02:27 PM

Hi ladies... CD27 and 11-12 DPO... I've only taken my temp since CD19. They have been really high. What do you think?

Nimbus... Still holding out to POAS Tuesday? I'm trying to. I haven't bought a test. I won't until Monday night. BTW... Your chart looks great.

Me (35) * DH (33) * DS (8) * (01/27/08) * DD (10 mos) * (06/26/10)
#149 of 156 Old 04-28-2007, 06:02 PM

Hi everyone....CD14 and FF says today is O day but they also say O is not detected because my temps have not had three consecutive high temps. So I am just wondering about this I don't think I have any O signs nno pains or cramping but I have had watery CM.

namaste.gif Practicing medicine Mama to four beautiful children 
#150 of 156 Old 04-28-2007, 06:34 PM

hhhmmm..looking at your chart, I really don't see an O, Kelley.......perhaps the current dip is a pre-O dip, and O is coming in a day or two?

CPST

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page