The ONE thread April 22-28 - Page 6 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 04-28-2007, 08:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello Ladies,

How are you all doing? I hope your having a wonderful Saturday.

Congrats!!!:jumper::jumper: to all the new H & H 9 months to you.

to all BFN and AF : for luck in your next cycle.

Those on 2ww and waiting to POAS : for your and sticky baby.

As for me15DPO today, with not too much hope, but hope in the Lord.
I started taken Maca Root capsule on 6DPO though it has been working well on my LP. But DH is on seizures and high BP medication. When I googled it I found out the effects of the medication on him. He needs to see his doctor, I think, right? Whatever may be, by God's grace and if no AF I will test May 2nd by then I would be 19DPO then

Thanks so much for letting me vents away.

1praying: we all get out + and sticky babies to keep.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-28-2007, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahirakids View Post
Hi everyone....CD14 and FF says today is O day but they also say O is not detected because my temps have not had three consecutive high temps. So I am just wondering about this I don't think I have any O signs nno pains or cramping but I have had watery CM.
I'd say it looks like you are getting ready to possible this weekend.. I would be "like buinnies" and see what happens
Old 04-29-2007, 01:18 AM

Noor, popping in to let you look at my chart!
My preg chart
I had a dip at 7dpo that took me below my coverline, and it scared me. I also started spotting then, but that was all progesterone related. Try doubling up on the cream. My np said it should not raise your temp to throw things off (usually only the stronger stuff does that) but will help a ton! Don't lose hope yet! I believe in you!

Jill, mama to three fiery girlies and a sweet baby boy: Grace, 11.30.2005,  Ayla, 3.22.2008, Norah 9.5.09, Reed 8.19.11 & dfs Gage 2.29.12   angel1.gif x4

Old 04-29-2007, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimbus View Post
I don't know if this will help, but I think you just have to trust that things till work out okay. It takes a lot of people 6 or more months to get pregnant, even without any fertility issues. Maybe it would help to look at this as a practice month. Getting your charting down (I see you've been charting a while and recently added temps), seeing how dh's new meds work... I'm working on assuming a similar mentality, but it's not completely successful yet.
I am trying to keep a better attitude about all of this, even though it is hard!! It really is no biggie if we don't get pregnant this month, we're still very early in this whole process and there's no reason to think we won't be pregnant within a year! There's also no reason for me to assume that things will go right or wrong this month... I think I am just BORED, frankly (weird lull in school/etc) and need to stay busy and remember that life goes on with or without pregnancy! I had a great day with DH buying a new bed (hopefully breaking it in will lead to something!) and doing a bunch of other stuff. I think when I don't have anything to do I tend to obsess a lot more and feel more hopeless. I don't want to spend my entire awesome summer being depressed about not being pregnant yet. Maybe in 6 months or a year I'll be able to complain. It will happen, eventually, and if it doesn't happen this month, so be it.

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
Old 04-29-2007, 08:05 AM

well Last night I noticed EWCM and checked to make sure it wasn't sperm by putting it in water and it did not dissolve so we BD well this AM my temp shot up to that magical number 98.2 ? : and then I waited a couple mins. and took it again and it was still 98.2 Any ideas?

namaste.gif Practicing medicine Mama to four beautiful children 
Old 04-29-2007, 08:50 AM

The new thread is up ladies! Come on over and join the fun!

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=664259

kati , wife to josh , mama to j&d (7.31.07) marion (9.18.08), feeder of nanuq and gracie lou

User Tag List