The ONE Thread April 29 - May 5 - Page 6 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#151 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 06:43 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Michelle and I will send some positive reiki energy your way.

well ladies it is 5:30 am here in Vermont I can't seem to sleep past 5:30 at all : my temp has been the highest yet 98.4 this a.m. I have a little lower backache but I am not sure if I "really" have any symptoms or if it is all mind created.

How does my chart look so far?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1989e1

namaste.gif Practicing medicine Mama to four beautiful children 
#152 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 10:17 AM - Thread Starter

Changes Made To Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by massaginmommy View Post
Thanks Nimbus I think it looks good too. Trying not to get my hopes up too much. I guess I might know tomorrow.
Did you test, did you test, did you test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by illumini View Post
Well I'm out this cycle...so lovely threadkeeper could you move me to waiting to o? Thanks!
Lauren

Quote:
Originally Posted by flapjack View Post
The bit about folic acid came from Pat Thomas's book "Birthrights"- I'll go back and check her sources, but she's generally pretty accurate.
OK, seeing as we're on the subject of doing things differently: should we be doing something other than bd-ing whenever we collectively feel horny? We both have fairly high sex drives so it's fairly often- is this a bad thing?
(I'm turning bright purple with embarrassment just typing this, btw.)
I think as long as your partner has normal sperm counts - doing it when and as often as you like is no problem. I believe some will recommend just DTD every other day though, to ensure an appropriate amount of build up. Ahem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzywan View Post
This month I plan to drink green tea and infusions of RRL and Red Clover until O. Robitussin several days before O. Carrots too. Then after O I think I'll continue the RRL - I swear I read in Herbs for the Childbearing Year, that RRL is good throughout pregnancy. If this is wrong -PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
From what little I have read, you should not drink RRL once you have confirmed your PG. It's purpose is to strengthen the uterine muscles and in doing so, can cause contractions, and I suppose theoretically, miscarriages. I do remember reading someone's birth story on here though, who drank a lot of RRL from 2nd tri on, and she delivered all three of her children somewhere between weeks 37 and 38 - so I guess it can really work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel1895 View Post
nimbus...
about vitex... heres what was told to me... I personally agree about stopping as soon as you know your pg (were all kinda obsessive on that )
Crystal, that's what I plan on doing. I figure it can't be doing me a whole world of good to be stopping and starting something every two to three weeks. But as soon as that shows up, I'll be discontinuing use!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiberLover View Post
Can you please put a little angel next to my march graduate name?
So so so many for you

My temp went up a bit today - but I took it an hour later than normal. I'm still not 100% convinced I've even O'd this cycle...

kati , wife to josh , mama to j&d (7.31.07) marion (9.18.08), feeder of nanuq and gracie lou
#153 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 10:23 AM

Woke up super early this morning and poas. Got a BFP, tested again a couple hours later and got another BFP. Even though I have been 'feeling pregnant' I tried to tell myself it would be negative because it was my first month off bc. I even have a basal thermometer showing up in Monday's mail and just finished reading TCoYF Thursday!
#154 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 10:27 AM - Thread Starter

WONDERFUL CHANGES MADE TO HERE!!!!!!

Chavelah - CONGRATS!!!!!!

And I'm not sure that she posted here, but I just noticed in another post Sunflwrmoonbeam has a in her sig, so I moved her as well.

Congrats ladies!!

kati , wife to josh , mama to j&d (7.31.07) marion (9.18.08), feeder of nanuq and gracie lou
#155 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 01:39 PM

Congrats!!

Hubby and I had date night last night.. dropped the kids off at my mom's went to dinner and back home for some "dessert"

woke up this morning with a uti : haven't had one of those in years!
I am so good about getting up and making sure I pee and clean up too.. guess the last couple days my body wasn't used to it. *sigh* But I got my OPK yesterday and DH thought they were pregnancy tests and asked how many kids we were having.. LOL.. I explained what they were and how I am peeing on 2x a day starting today.. lol.. told him it gives us a better window and his response was just to have sex everyday.. that should cover it..
#156 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zahirakids View Post

How does my chart look so far?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1989e1
It's hard to tell this early, but it's a good sign that it's up. I'll keep my fingers crossed for your temp staying up, up, up! :

In general, it seems as though the only real temperature indicators are the implantation dip and the temp consistently staying up past 10-12 days, depending on average LP. I obsessively searched others' charts (preg and non-preg) last cycle and this seemed to be true, but that's just based on my looking, not any reading of research. Does anyone else have other opinions/information about this?
#157 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 02:31 PM

Chavaleh Congrats!!! :
#158 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 02:54 PM

Chavaleh Woohoo to you I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months

:

#159 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 05:52 PM

Congratulations Chavelah!
(and congratulations sunflowermoonbeam!)

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#160 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 08:12 PM

Michelle (Fiberlover) I am so sorry for your loss.:

Laurie (46) Wife to : Mom to 4 Grandma to :
#161 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 08:13 PM

I did test this morning. bfn I peed at 2 and then again at 6 do you think 4 hours was enough time to do a test?
Nothing else has changed except now Ovusoft projects I will start tomorrow. I amstarting to hate that software.

I will wait for af and if she is late I have a digital I can use.

#162 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 08:19 PM

Massagin' -- your temps are looking great. 12 dpo is still a bit early! Hope those temps stay up and you get your bfp in the next few days. I've never used ovusoft, is it better/different than FF?

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
#163 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 08:21 PM

I'm still waiting to O. If my pattern is the same as it was a year ago, it should happen in 4 or 5 days, but I've been having O symptoms today and the last few days, so we are trying to cover all bases. I'm so glad I am temping (almost didn't) so I can figure all this crap out. I kind of hope I am Oing so I can be in the 2ww instead of the boring lead up.

Lauren (33), writer, recovering academic, WOHM to a highly sensitive child (Robin, Feb '08) and mellow little Holly (Jan '10). Newly diagnosed Bipolar I. rolleyes.gif
#164 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 08:26 PM

Ooh top of the page

smokeylo I hope that is it. I liked Ovusoft at first but now I am not so sure. I seem to be going with FF more. Actually they were usually only one day apart on my O day except for this month. I think ovusoft predicted af because I put in the bfn. Who knows.

#165 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 08:49 PM

Laurie, I think your temps look great. Perhaps it is just too early. : for you!

A supportive military wife and mama to my busy boy and sweet girl.
#166 of 176 Old 05-05-2007, 11:59 PM

Ok, girls, I definitely need your help here!! I think I just got my BFP!!!! It's VERY VERY faint, but it's blue and DEFINITELY showed up within 2 minutes! AND, not only was it not FMU, it was 930pm after only holding it for 30min urine!! I am in complete denial right now! I am not telling ANYONE IRL til it's glaring at me! I guess this is what happens when you stop obsessing

Please tell me it's there!!!
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...urrent=pg1.jpg

Inverted!
http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b9...rent=pginv.jpg
#167 of 176 Old 05-06-2007, 12:11 AM

Oh, Fishie! : That looks like a BFP to me!

ETA: A question for you ladies. I'm having some symptoms. I'm ?dpo (5-8ish, my charting isn't good yet). I've had *mucho* sticky (not ew) CM for days, much more than normal. I've been temping for a few days, and this morning my temp dropped a bunch. I also had a very brief spot of belly pain, not quite like a cramp, more internal than that. Or something. Is extra CM an early pregnancy sign? How long do implantation pains last usually? I don't really think I'm pregnant this cycle, but maybe...
#168 of 176 Old 05-06-2007, 01:00 AM

Fishie~that definetly looks like a positive to me!! Congrats!!

Trish~mama to Kaelie 5/03 and Amelia 12/13, surro mama to Aidan 2/08 & Ellyss 6/09, 

#169 of 176 Old 05-06-2007, 01:14 AM

Congrats Fishie, that definitely looks positive to me. Send some dust my way. Smilie parade waiting for you when you move to the May BFP's

#170 of 176 Old 05-06-2007, 03:52 AM

Fishie, that looks like a to me too

Helen mum to five and mistress of mess and mayhem, making merry and mischief til the sun goes down.
#171 of 176 Old 05-06-2007, 06:00 AM

Ohhhhh Fishie, I am sitting at my computer CRYING because I am soooo happy for you!! A million hugs to you mama!!!!
#172 of 176 Old 05-06-2007, 07:19 AM

Fishie Looks good to me!!

#173 of 176 Old 05-06-2007, 08:12 AM

Congratulations to Chavaleh and Fishie Kisses

HH9M!

belly.gif heartbeat.gif   computergeek2.gif  
#174 of 176 Old 05-06-2007, 08:24 AM

:

Okay, I'm on CD 38 and I thought so did FF that I o'ed on cd 24. Based on that I used progestoren cream 2 times a day from 3 dop to 11 dpo! Then I stopped using it. Now, I'm on 15 dpo and no sign of AF! Isn't that af supposed to show up once someone stops using the cream????

To make matters even further confusing I'd cramps pretty much all the time this cycle but after stopping the cream I don't have any cramps!

Yesterday I'd tons of creamy cm, and just in case I got my husband! I did a cheap opk test it was negative.

And then, I've started to use fertility monitor again just to check what the heck it thinks, and on 9 dpo it gave me a "low" reading. BTW, monitor thinks I'm on my 2nd cycle and today it's cd 12, even though I'm still on my previous cycle cd 38, okay just to add to my confusion a little bit more today it gave me "high" read! WTF?

Fwiw, if I check on FF advance method to detect ovulation on my chart I longer get O date, just nice!

Can someone please give me some opinion on what do you think this nonsense is? Please!

belly.gif heartbeat.gif   computergeek2.gif  
#175 of 176 Old 05-06-2007, 09:11 AM

Congrats to the BFP!! :

FF showed crosshairs for me this morning. 3DPO. Please move me to waiting to know!
#176 of 176 Old 05-06-2007, 10:17 AM - Thread Starter

Come on over- new thread is up!

http://www.mothering.com/discussions....php?p=8048698

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page