Christine1977 age 30 : April 2007
Kharen (Karen) age 32 : April 2007
Nico DeMouse age 31 : May 2007
xenon age 30 : May 2007
SarahJen (Sarah) age 36: May 2007
Suzywan, age 30 : May 2007

June threadkeeper: Jujubie (Judy)
July threadkeeper: http???

Mama to J (Apr 01 '08) and N (Feb 13 '10)
#2 of 362 Old 04-30-2007, 11:16 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to the May TTC#1 in our 30s thread….and my favorite month. I love May because the days are long and everything starts to bloom….but mostly because, in my part of the world, the mosquitoes have not hatched yet!

I went looking for an inspirational quote about the month, and I thought this one was oddly appropriate:

The month of May was come, when every lusty heart beginneth
to blossom, and to bring forth fruit; for like as herbs and trees
bring forth fruit and flourish in May, in likewise every lusty heart
that is in any manner a lover, springeth and flourisheth in lusty
deeds. For it giveth unto all lovers courage,
that lusty month of May.

- Sir Thomas Malory, Le Morte d'Arthur, 1485

May we all have a wonderful, fruitful (and lusty!) month, and may I move many graduates this month!

#3 of 362 Old 04-30-2007, 11:57 PM

Christina - what a great quote! It's a great start for the month - Thanks for hosting May!

And Kemi - thank you very much for hosting April. You were a great threadkeeper. I hope all goes well for you and that you check in to let us know how you're doing once in a while - if you want.

I know it's silly but AF has not quite shown up yet. So I'm holding on to a small thread of hope that my temp drop this morning was a fluke. The cramps... I don't know, maybe it's the baby nestling in? Probably not. I know AF is probably on her way but I still can't help wondering and hoping a little bit... sigh.
#4 of 362 Old 05-01-2007, 07:09 AM

Happy May ladies! I'm still lurking around.

Christina thanks for being May threadkeeper, May and April are my favourite months too.

Kemi I wish you all the best, I hope your dreams come true. We'll sure miss you around here and I hope you'll come say Hi.

Jen there's nothing wrong with staying hopeful as long as you can.

Xenon wow your chart looks amazing! : for you.

Well I think I'm about to O, if you could spare a good wish for me I'll love you forever. Hello to everyone I missed...

#5 of 362 Old 05-01-2007, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahJen View Post
Well I think I'm about to O, if you could spare a good wish for me I'll love you forever. Hello to everyone I missed...
: : :
: Sarah :
: : :

(love me! love me!)

Mama to 3 year old DS and awaiting #2 in June
#6 of 362 Old 05-01-2007, 08:36 AM

Hi, I am new to this forum, and I qualify for a mommy over 30 ttc. My name is Willow, and I am 34. I have 1 ds, who is 1 1/2 this month.

We have been ttc since he was 6 months, with a tubal pg in Sept. Everything came out ok, with no damage, thank God.

We keep hoping for a BFP, but so far no luck. I am still bf, but have regular cycles, between 28-31 days usually. I haven't temped yet, but am starting to think I should. It is just hard to find the time because of ds's morning nursing sessions.

I am on cd 27 and did a test this morning, BFN of course. I am feeling a little blue.

Anyway, hello!
#7 of 362 Old 05-01-2007, 09:04 AM

Thanks Christina for hosting the thread!

Wishing you luck Sarah!

Welcome moontreemommy--I am new here too.

Well, AF should be here this week, but I haven't experienced any of my regular symptoms (sore breasts, diarrhea (TMI!), etc). At the same time, I haven't had in PG symptoms either. If AF isn't here by Friday, I will pull out one of my PG tests to be sure. I had the IUD removed a month ago, so there is always a possibility.

Oh, I did buy a BT, so as soon as AF shows I will start charting. BTW, I have to be at a conference in Atlantic City for a few days next week. If I forget one day to temp, will that totally screw up my chart?

Wishing you all a good week!

librarian mommy (34) to DD (2/08), expecting a BOY in early spring 2011
#8 of 362 Old 05-01-2007, 10:13 AM

Good Morning, Ladies! Happy May!

Did you know May 1st is Lei day in Hawaii?! So, Happy Lei Day!

I should O tomorrow, so i'm : If we succeed this month, i'll be testing right about my birthday (May 16), wouldn't that be a nice bday present!! First month temping, how does my chart look?

Oh, I'll volunteer to keep the June thread.

WELCOME to Moontreemommy! May your stay be short!
#9 of 362 Old 05-01-2007, 10:48 AM - Thread Starter

Jen, I just saw your chart. I’m so sorry hon.

Welcome Moontreemommy! I’m sorry to hear about your tubal pregnancy. Glad to hear it worked out ok without damage. I’m also sorry about the BFN this morning.

We are all trying to conceive our first, so none of us here have children yet. So some of the themes will be different that you’d find on The One Thread or some of the other ttc threads. Good luck to you!

:Sarah--
and :
:

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillybama
BTW, I have to be at a conference in Atlantic City for a few days next week. If I forget one day to temp, will that totally screw up my chart?
Missing a temp here and there isn’t really a big deal. During the first week of my cycle, I often take a break from temping for a few days. I think it’s important to have at least 5 temps before you O, at least this is how FF establishes a cover line. So if you expect to O around day 14, as long as you start temping again before day 9, you’re covered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jujubie View Post
If we succeed this month, i'll be testing right about my birthday (May 16), wouldn't that be a nice bday present!! First month temping, how does my chart look?

Oh, I'll volunteer to keep the June thread.
That would be so nice - a bfp on your birthday! Your chart looks good
Thanks, I'll add you to the first post for June!

#10 of 362 Old 05-01-2007, 11:02 AM

Jen, I just saw your chart. Boo for AF : and for you.

Christina, thanks for hosting! You choice of verse is outstanding... lusty hearts and lusty deeds this lusty month indeed

Hi moontreemommy! Welcome! We're all trying to conceive our first here -- since you already have a son, you may find more in common with the ladies in some of the other threads. Or who knows, maybe you'll like it here in this thread Lots of us do!

Aimee, skipping a few days of temping early in your cycle is not a big deal. Some people (like me lately) have unstable temperatures during AF, and don't bother to record temperatures at all for the first week or so. After about day 8, though, you should start tracking your temperatures so that you have enough data to see the temperature shift when it comes.

Judy, Happy Lei Day back at you! And, of course, to all the other lovely mamas coming up on their fertile windows (it that double entredre too heavy handed? )

Sarah, I'm sending hopeful, positive, procreative vibes your way : May your lusty work bear fruit!

And thanks for the compliment on my chart I'm new to this neutrality thing, so I can't tell if I'm feeling neutral, or just plain indifferent : I had one day of pure optimism a few days back, and, honestly? It terrified me, because I was worried about the potential letdown. <sigh> So neutrality will do for now.

Have a great day, all! May is one of my favorite months, too, and I'm so happy it's here
#11 of 362 Old 05-01-2007, 01:29 PM

Just wanted to pop in to say that the new thread looks great!! Thanks for hosting Christina.

Kemi wifedreads.gif to Jeffdh_malesling.GIF mommy to Rohan h20homebirth.gifROTFLMAO.gif 1/3/09 and Narenhomebirth.jpg(transfer to hospital) blahblah.gif  10/22/10. Pregnant with stork-girl.gif

****5****10****15****20****25****30****353rdtri.gif***40 (Hospital BC w/CNMs due to GD)

#12 of 362 Old 05-01-2007, 02:31 PM

A new thread!

I love it. As soon as my cycle comes back, I'm in.

I just started with the miscarriage today, naturally. It's a huge relief to me. I want to learn to trust my body again, and to go through it naturally is a big step in the right direction. I was worried. It had been a week since I found out, and my MW said, one more week then I'd have to do something medically. I think the ultimatum forced my body into doing the right thing .

So, TCOYF says to start temping again on the first day of it. So. I guess that means tomorrow I will.

Hugs and love to everyone, I'll do personals in a few. I just wanted to update.

Babybel 8/5/08. Growing her sister: ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40*
#13 of 362 Old 05-01-2007, 02:50 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks everyone. : This hosting thing ain't so bad.

Michelle. I'm thinking about you as you get through this. Good to hear it has started naturally

#14 of 362 Old 05-01-2007, 11:04 PM

Yeah, AF is officially here. Thanks for the hugs, gals. I'm taking it ok - no tears this month. And I even forced myself to do a small workout when I really just wanted to come home and pig out on the couch! : I may be feeling better b/c of my appt with my OB/GYN next Friday. DH is coming too. It'll be good to get some tests done and see what is going on...

Michelle - I'm glad your body is doing what it needs to do - can't be easy though. I'll be thinking about you and sending you comfort and nuturing.

Hi Willow! Welcome!

Sarah - lots of and : : : : !!!

Xenon - WOW! Your chart does look nice! Really high temps! Nice... Only a few more days. I've got all my parts crossed for you "cycle sistah!"

Judy - go bananas, go go bananas! (I see you live in Michigan. I grew up there - in Canton [between Detroit and Ann Arbor]! My family is in Dearborn, Waterford, Wyandotte...)

I love our clean thread... it's a nice clean start for the month and for me at the moment... My CD matches the days of the month (CD 1 = May 1) so maybe that's an omen!!???

Later dudes....
#15 of 362 Old 05-02-2007, 09:37 AM

Christina, thanks for a great new thread! I absolutely love the quote—how apropos!

Kemi, thanks so much for the wonderful April thread that you hosted. Now I love Christina, but you will always be my favorite thread keeper--for obvious reasons. I will be thinking about you and wishing you peace and lots of

Jen, I’m sorry about AF showing up. I know it’s little consolation, but you had a really strong luteal phase this past cycle, and that’s always good to know/see. When that little blastocyst is ready to implant, he or she will have a very plush and comfy area to burrow into. And I’m sure the ob/gyn will be happy to see that as well.

Sarah, I hope I’m not too late in sending out the love and positive vibes! It looks like your temp did, indeed, go up this morning. Your timing looks stellar!

Welcome, Willow! :

Aimee, I’m hoping you get some good news next week. Others have commented, but, no—missing a temp or two won’t really matter. It’s all about the general trend of temps. The only time a missed temp was problematic for me was if I missed temping the morning after I ovulated and didn’t catch the temp rise right away.

Judy, good luck!! : Your timing looks good. There are a couple of special people in my life who share your birthday! Getting a BFP that day would surely be a great gift for you!

Xenon, very neutrally, dispassionately staring at your chart and trying not to smile, but it’s not working. It is very, very pretty!

Michelle, I am also thinking about you--all the time--and praying your body and your heart heal quickly.

K(h)aren. Writing/editing mama to my quixotic Sam (12.07) and my intrepid William (01.11).

#16 of 362 Old 05-02-2007, 10:33 AM

Happy HUMP day!

I'm hoping we catch that egg this time. Got a peak on the monitor this morning, so i'll have to bug DH to BD again tonight. He was tired last night so I had to work extra hard to get it going. .... LOL

I'm stalking my chart and comparing it to everyone else's. :

Jen, I know where Canton is, that is where they built the new Ikea! I'm about 30ish miles north of A2.
#17 of 362 Old 05-02-2007, 11:49 AM

Morning, ladies!

Judy, wheee, a peak reading for hump day! You do know how to time things

Kharen, it's always so nice to have you stop by.

Jen, it's great that you worked out... I shall hold you up as a shining example for myself. I had great plans to go for a run this morning, but DH got up early, so we went for a walk together instead, which was nice, although my winter-padded butt would have done better by the run!

Michelle, I'm thinking of you. I'm so glad your body got motivated into action! Proof that tough love works, I guess.

Sarah, : I've still got some positive vibes heading your way!

As for me, well... I dunno. You chart-stalkers and positive-talkers are definitely sweet, but my neutrality/indifference is slowing giving way to resignation. I woke up early this morning and my temperature was down by 0.2°... then I went back to sleep and it was back up at my normal waking time, but the seed of doubt had been planted. Darn doubt!

As for my chart, the niceness is a bit of an optical illusion due to a super-low coverline this month. My post-O temperatures are actually exactly what they usually are. I will admit that it paints a pretty picture, though
#18 of 362 Old 05-02-2007, 01:08 PM

Hi there,

I've been lurking around here for about a cycle but haven't ever posted. I'm 33 and ttc #1 with my partner using frozen sperm at home. We've just started our 2WW of cycle 2. I'm really surprised at how crazy ttc makes me feel and I've been really happy to find MDC and this thread in particular, which calms me down a lot. It's nice to know that there are other women out there analyzing (and over-analyzing?!?) every single thing their body does. My goal for this cycle is to stay calm. We'll see how that goes. . .

Anyway, thanks for being here. I love this thread!

--Jen
#19 of 362 Old 05-02-2007, 02:37 PM

I'm SO goofy!! I was wondering why we had gotten so quiet all of a sudden - durrr, new month, new thread!!

Jentina!! May your stay here be sweet & short!!

Christina - I LOVE the quote! Lusty deeds, indeedly!

SarahJen - oooh, pretty chart!! Do you think you've O'd already?

Willow!! May you stay here be short & sweet as well!

Michelle - oh, so sad - but still, I'm happy that things are moving along naturally...

Jen - I can't remember if I gave you for the apperance of AF - do you plan on doing anything differently next cycle?

Xenon - now you KNOW that temps are lower the earlier you wake up! Girl, take that higher temp, but reamin neutral. Yes. Neutral. *finds her neutral place*

I'm doing fine - waiting to Ovulate, sliding in a few lusty deeds here and there.

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.
| @jovialady is Kiya ~ TTC 3 years & counting for a ~ Connsumte BookDragon|
#20 of 362 Old 05-02-2007, 03:36 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome Jentina! I'll add your name to the first post. Wishing you a short stay here also.

Judy, Hooray for the peak reading!

I started peeing on (fertility monitor) sticks again this morning. This is my 2nd month with the monitor. I'm sure it'll be quite a few days until I get to peak, but it's nice to know I'm getting a little closer.

everyone else! I'm thinking about you all. And xenon, I'm remaining objective but hopeful!

#21 of 362 Old 05-02-2007, 03:49 PM

Christina - how do you like the monitor? I'm - determinately frugal, and I nearly swallowed my tongue when I saw the price. Did you start with OPK's and then move to the monitor, or have you been using the monitor all along?

#22 of 362 Old 05-02-2007, 03:59 PM - Thread Starter

Kiya, I just got the monitor last month. I really never thought I would need one, since I've been charting for several years. But after several months trying, I thought I'd try the monitor just to see if there was some fluke and I wasn't actually ovulating, or if I was ovulating at a different time than I thought, based on my other signals. But, as it were, the monitor just confirmed ovulation on the same day that my temps did. So, I'm not sure right now if it was worth it. But, I bought it on ebay for $90 incl shipping, so for me, it wasn't such a bad deal.

Last month was also the first time I used OPKs. I was starting to think my monitor, or the test sticks, weren't working - since I got them on ebay, they were expired, so I got the opks at the last minute. : I was on a spending spree last month.

So, that all is to say, I'm not sure if the monitor is worth it. Some women swear by it. But if you have long cycles, it'll cost quite a bit for those sticks. The machine insists on testing in stretches of ten (a marketing gimmick if you ask me) but I'm not sure if it'll blow up if I don't use all 10. or 20.

But of course, I'm going to continue to use it anyway.

#23 of 362 Old 05-02-2007, 07:12 PM

Hello, All-

My name is Jasmine. My hubby (Kev) and I are TTC #1 (I'm 33 and he's 39). We're both very excited and scared, but more excited than anything else. I didn't think we could be any closer than when we got married 2 years ago... I was wrong.

Enjoying the adventure of NFL with my partner-in-crime , DD 03.09 , , &
#24 of 362 Old 05-02-2007, 09:07 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome Jasmine!

I'll add your name to the first post.

#25 of 362 Old 05-03-2007, 01:47 AM

Good evening ladies! I hope you're all doing well. I'm feeling great: just had some yummy sushi with my sweet DH, work is going well this week... did a little painting after work... enjoying a good book this week... not sure why but I'm in a great mood... :

Judy - Is Linden out in the country a bit? My mom and sister are kinda close to you in Waterford. It's so pretty up there! I hope that Robitussin works for you! It's supposed to increase CM, right? Timing is lookin good.

Xenon - a walk with DH sounds very nice - even if you didn't go for a run. I hear the *bit of hope* & *some neutrality* & *a little resignation* in your *voice*. Don't we all know that little dance of emotions at that time of the month!? Maybe you'll be PG - that would be really wonderful!! Maybe you're not - you'll be ok in that case too... Sigh. I feel for you, I was in your place a few short days ago...

Jentina - I also hope your stay here is short! We are very open here, and you are welcome to tell me "none of your business" but may I ask why you are using frozen sperm to ttc?

Kiya - Glad you are gettin into the lusty theme this month! I can already feel my estrogen kickin in too! :-) Spring fever, baby! So glad you had an actual 5 day period this month! You asked me if I plan to do anything different this cycle? Hmm.. good question, I'm glad you asked. I hadn't really thought about it... We'll see the OB/GYN right around O time so I don't think he'll have any advice that will help at that point. I may try to drink a little less and encourage DH to do the same. I have about 2 drinks a week and DH probably has one per night. I'm not sure if DH should give up caffeine or not - but I don't think he could!! He could cut back tho. But I heard recently that caffeine is supposed to help get a boy baby and we would like that (and we'd obviously like a girl too!) Every other day sex worked ok for a little while last month but it was hard to sustain! So we probably won't do that again this month... : I'm a little worried about working out too hard... I'm probably giving myself too much credit... my workouts really aren't that strenuous. And I don't want to give them up. But I'll ask my obgyn what he thinks. Any suggestions?

Christina - Looks like you are gearing up to O! Go bananas! And get lusty girl!

Sarah - Looks like you O'd! Your timing looks great!!!

Jasmine!

See y'all tomorrow!
#26 of 362 Old 05-03-2007, 07:19 AM

Good morning ladies

Thanks for all the well wishes and the dusting from the grads, I you forever! I'm pretty positive I O'd yesterday but ff wanted to put my O date two days before the +OKP so I changed the tuning method. I also realized I entered in the wrong temp yesterday so I fixed that. This morning when I woke up I just felt HOT so I'm pretty sure yesterday was the day. I'm going to violate the neutrality clause by saying that this month feels completely different than last, comparatively last month felt like things were groaning back to life in there and this month it feels like they're working properly so I'm staying optimistic. I won't be reading into any signs for the next two weeks because you all know what happened last month

Xenon I can't help it, I'm very hopeful for you this month. Cover line or not, your chart makes other charts jealous.

Welcome Jasmine and Jentina!

Kiya yay for lusty deeds

Christina I hope the "computer says yes" for you soon.

Judy happy BDing :

And so much for lurking, I knew the 2ww would have me back here obsessing!
#27 of 362 Old 05-03-2007, 08:16 AM

Happy Friday-eve! TGIFE?

Oh, yay, Kiya found us again, and Sarah is out of lurk mode! Kiya, thanks for chastising me about the temperature thing. Intellectually, I know you're right, but this part of the TWW is not dictated by intellect... all emotions, all the time!

Welcome Jentina and Jasmine! Here's to a short, sweet, enjoyable stay for both of you.

Christina, you must have had best-logged ovulation ever last month Are you going to trust the monitor this month, or double up with OPKs again?

Jen, wheee for your high spirits! Your plan for the month sounds good. It's always nice to have a strategy, isn't it? I actually did a bunch of things opposite to your plan this month... I started drinking coffee again and I lifted the moratorium on alcohol in the TWW (at least the first week of it). I decided to add back in caffeine and alcohol because I had been avoiding them for a few cycles, and, based on results, it didn't make a difference.

Sarah, welcome to the TWW. I hope your stay is neutral and fruitful! It's such great news that you're feeling normal this month... a month without unprovoked crying jags is always a good month

Thanks again, everyone, for looking at my chart and thinking positive thoughts, and thanks Jen for the empathy on the muddled emotions. You called it!

In an attempt to promote neutrality, I've decided to stop temping, so my lovely chart will be preserved in time like a fly in amber. Yesterday I moved my thermometer really far away from by bed, so that I couldn't get a good temperature this morning even if I wanted to My morning was so much more relaxing without the thermometer! I'm going to be off temping for the next couple of cycles anyway, due to imminent travel and disrupted sleep schedules, so I figured I would get going a little early.

Have a great Thursday, everyone!
#28 of 362 Old 05-03-2007, 12:13 PM

Thanks everybody for the warm welcomes!

Jencat--Good question! Since my partner is a woman, we have to "outsource" our sperm production. Frozen was the best choice for us.

We're actually using the Clearblue Fertility monitor for the first time this cycle. Frozen sperm is a little pricey, so we thought if this saves us even one month of trying, it'll pay for itself. We had some friends who tried unsuccessfully for a year and then got a BFP on their second cycle using the monitor.

So far, I'm not sure how I feel about it. The egg picture on peak days is really reassuring. But, it put my peak days at yesterday and today, though, instead of Sunday-ish as I'd thought. Since it's not supposed to be all that reliable during your first cycle, I'd been trying to just ignore it. Now I'm very much paranoid that we tried too early. With frozen, your timing has to be fairly precise since the little guys only live 12-18 or so hours. But we'll see in two weeks, I guess!

Happy almost Friday to everyone!
#29 of 362 Old 05-03-2007, 01:10 PM - Thread Starter

Xenon, you’re not temping? I logged in just so I could stalk your chart! I totally understand.

Jentina, I definitely think the monitor is worth it in your case. That was the pro side that I failed to mention yesterday – it is very helpful to know when I’m about to ovulate, rather than just saying “well, I think today is peak day, but I’ll found out tomorrow, if my temp rises” like I always did before. This month I think we’re going to cut back BDing to every other day. And in future months (esp if we get the results from a SA) we might even just wait until peak day, or go every 3rd day.

And I agree, it was definitely reassuring to see the little egg picture on peak day!

Sarah, I think it’s great that this month feels different. That you are in tune with your body to feel the changes….

And I think FF is just trying to rely too heavily on the lowest temp again. They seem to do that a lot. Your O date looks right to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenon
Christina, you must have had best-logged ovulation ever last month Are you going to trust the monitor this month, or double up with OPKs again?

I have 3 OPKs left from last month, so I might just use a couple of them to back up the monitor.

-------------------------------
I found out yesterday that OPKs (and HPTs) are covered under our flexible spending acct. This is an account that we set up in December through our employer to set aside pre-tax dollars for health care expenses. We decided back then to just bite the bullet and put aside enough to cover a homebirth (assuming one wouldn’t be covered under regular insurance). The money for 2007 has to be used by March 08, or it’s lost. So, we have until July to get pregnant. If not, then we’re going on a shopping spree for anything else they cover. Acupuncture is covered (massage is not), so I might look into that next month.

#30 of 362 Old 05-03-2007, 02:19 PM

Jasmine!!! May your stay here be short and sweet!!!

Jen - ooooh. Sushi. It's so funny - our FAVORITE sushi here comes from a gas station!! There is a sushi-prep spot behind the counter (like in the gas stations that sell fried chicken/sandwiches) and the sushi chef (who also owns the gas station) makes fresh sushi daily. I LOVE his BBq'd Eel - so not traditional, but SO appropiately Memphis.
You should try every other day for - 2 weeks, maybe? Right around the time that you figure you should O? That way, you don't have to sustain the effort over an entire month (or however long your cycles may end up being!)

Sarah - no matter WHEN you O'd (FF's date or yours) it looks like your bases are NICELY covered.

Xenon - I know!! It's so - interesting - for me, esp. since NORMALLY I'm a VERY logical, very see it/touch it/feel it person, and during the TWW, all of that goes out the window and it's pure emotion & vibes. *pokes* And ahhhh!! No more temps? : Oh, the suspense.
I think I tried that for one day in the last TWW, and no. NOT knowing my temp drove me even crazy.

Christina - OOOOH!! That's brilliant - using your HSA for a homebirth, that is. I really should start doing that, as I'm pretty certain that HB isn't covered under our insurance. Hrm, I'm definitely going to have to check that out.

Has anyone else noticed themself becoming more superstious/omen-noticing? I'm not sure if that just rides into being more aware of EVERYTHING, or if I'm just pulling at straws in a mad attempt to break the veil of the future.....

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page