Two Week Wait - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 8 Old 05-23-2007, 07:53 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hello All,

Is anyone in their two week wait period right now? I'm so anxious to find out whether or not i'm pregnant. My DH and I lost our first baby back in January of 2007. I was 21 weeks along, it was a precious little boy. Turns out I have an MTHFR mutation and probably had some blood clotting reaction to that, as I gave birth to two HUGE blood clots along with the baby.

Anyhow, I also have PCOS. I conceived my first loss on on Metformin (1500 mg's per day) and an HCG trigger (first try was a success). This time around my cycles were very long, so they put me on Clomid (100mg per day) plus an HCG trigger, all while still taking the Metformin.

I'm desperatly trying to remember every pregnancy symptom I had the first time around to relate it to now, but chances are it'd be different anyway. We used Preseed as well on ovulation day and the day after. We're really hoping it worked this time....

I'm currently 6dop and I took a test this morning......BFN of course!! :-) Guess I was just really anxious. It was the ONE pregnancy test I had left, now I won't buy another until AF misses.

I haven't really felt too many symptoms besides extreme mood swings and being very emotional, but i've been that way since I lost my baby in January.
Anyone in this situation, or been here.... Feel free to join me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 8 Old 05-23-2007, 08:38 PM

I should be in the 2WW in a couple days, but just wanted to say good luck to you! I hope this is your month!

C- mama to K (8) and A (5.5) (8w5d) 10/08, new baby O-2.11.10
#3 of 8 Old 05-23-2007, 09:18 PM - Thread Starter

Thank you so much!! I hope this is my month too. :-)
#4 of 8 Old 05-23-2007, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EverMyAngel View Post
Is anyone in their two week wait period right now?
I am.

I also had to go the Clomid/HCG trigger route. I'm having my progesterone checked Friday. However, I will be waiting until June 3rd to test. That's our anniversary.

janie
mama to grace 12.11.01, cady 8.11.08, and ada 8.3.11
#5 of 8 Old 05-24-2007, 12:22 AM

i am too- 1 am 12 dpo right now and my chart went triphasic yesterday morning when i put my temp in(!) i am trying not to let myself get too excited because i know its possible to have a triphasic chart and not be pg. this chat does look very different from previous months. on tuesday i will be 18 dpo- tuesday is my birthday, wouldn't that be the best birthday present ever!!!
please take a look at my chart and tell me what you think
-thanks

#6 of 8 Old 05-24-2007, 01:10 AM

Hi!
Im in the 2WW too. We DTD on Sunday and since then ive been having ovary twinges and mild AF cramps. Been super tired and peeing alot too but im sure its way too early for symptoms..
Good luck to you all!
#7 of 8 Old 05-24-2007, 01:27 AM

4EverAngel,
I usually just lurk on this board as I am trying to decide whether or not we should ttc. Having a 11 month old son, I had to write that I am so sorry for you loss, and inspired by your strength, optimism, and spirit. Through your words I found that your experience has been very emotionally difficult, and yet your are ready for your healthy baby to make its way into the world. So I wanted to give you props, I will keep you in my thoughts.
Sarah
#8 of 8 Old 05-24-2007, 11:24 AM

I think I am in my 2ww....I say think because all signs indicate I o'ed but I haven't gotten my crosshairs yet on FF. I need another 2-3 days of temps for that to happen. I was stressed about o'ing and BD timing. Now I actually feel relieved - that won't last long though until i start obsessing about preggo symptoms!

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page