Nursing Mamas TTC in June... Join Us!!! - Page 16 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#451 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 02:35 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FWIW I think you're only 11 dpo. I am no chart expert but that's what it looks like to me. I wouldn't give up hope yet!!

I am so glad we decided to take a break for now because going back to school is knocking me out. I cannot imagine being pg right now. : And dd is nursing like crazy because of teething and how upset she is that I am gone sometimes now. I think she thinks if she stays perma-latched I will skip class and stay with her. I think we'll hold off until August/Sept and try for another June baby.
#452 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 08:51 AM

Deleted by user.
#453 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 09:35 AM

Waldorf mama to Autumn DD 9/05 and my Spring DD 4/08 Winter baby due 2/11
#454 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 10:57 AM

jenangelcat:HUG :HUG Could it be a chemical pregnancy?

My temp is up today still no crosshairs but can somebody look at my chart and try to interpet what is going on. Thank you
#455 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenangelcat View Post
Obviously this entire trying to conceive thing is a pile of ____.
Man, I do ever know what you mean.

I see that you marked your bleeding as light. Is that typical for you on the first day of your period? The fact that your temp is still up seems strange to me and I wouldn't discount the possibility that you're either pregnant or were pregnant and haven't miscarried properly or something.

Sarah, mother to Eloïse (5/2005), Lucas (3/2008) and Ilias (7/2011), and due with #4 (March 1, 2014)

#456 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenangelcat View Post
I'm out. I'm bleeding and I'm so done with this. Obviously this entire trying to conceive thing is a pile of ____. I woke up this morning still nauseous and shaky and mildly crampy. I tested despite af just for the hell of it. I have faint line, obviously an evap.

Thanks for the support but I'm done.

Good luck.

Jen

I am so sorry. I popped on here this am specifically to see what was happening with you. I agree with the pp that something else seems to be going on, not that having a chem pg or mc would make you feel any better..............
#457 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 12:02 PM

Oh my . . . I am so sorry s

Can I be moved to 2WW? Thanks. And the madness begins again . . . .

Amy
mama to big brother Mason (Jan '05) and the littles, Adam and Holden (May '10)
#458 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 12:46 PM

jenangelcat-- so sorry for your frustration.

ladies, i must bid you all adeu! i had the priviledge to EBF my dd for 8mos, and then overnight, i became an EPer. i EPed for 8.5mos. while i would love to still be BFing dd from the tap, EPing is a whole other ball game. so, i've come to the end of my BF journey. i haven't pumped since thurs, and i think i'm just done. so on i go to the TTC in our 20s thread. i'm wishing for lots of BFPs for you all! i'll be lurking from time to time, and cheering you all on! please remove me from the list.
#459 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 02:44 PM

a +OPK means im not fertile yet but will be in 24 hours? is that right?

i just got one so i want to make sure i know when to really really bd

#460 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 02:47 PM

Deleted by user.
#461 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 03:33 PM

jencat, huge hugs. I'm sorry. These things just don't make sense sometimes.

Please move me to 2ww! Even though we aren't supposed to start trying until August, we had a few "oops" right around the time I ovulated. So I might just get lucky!

Momma to DS1 4/5/06 nursed with IGT to self-weaning at 27 months, DS2 1/20/09 still nursing, DS3 due late November - planning to tandem with IGT and SNS
#462 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 03:51 PM

what does 2ww mean btw? if i o today or tomorrow,like the test says, i need to move too

#463 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by counterGOPI View Post
what does 2ww mean btw?
Two week wait, as in the time you have to wait between O and AF to find out if you're pregnant.

Sarah, mother to Eloïse (5/2005), Lucas (3/2008) and Ilias (7/2011), and due with #4 (March 1, 2014)

#464 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 05:26 PM

Can someone look at my chart and let me know whats going on Thank you
#465 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 09:45 PM

i was woundering from all u nursing moms if u got really hungry when u found out u were pregnant like starving hungry

i think/hope iam pregnant with baby #2 and well still nurseing my almost 1yr old son about 5times a day and 3times at night and the past week i been starving like i cant get enough to eat and i eat and eat and i still lose weight but i was woundering if iam pregnant/nurseing this is all normal right to have the increase in appaite cause of both

i hope i kinda make sence lol thank u for the help

Amanda mom to Mahmoud 7-20-06, Kareem 8-23-08, and Baby #3 due May 19th 2011
#466 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 11:07 PM

Hi mamas,

Had a question: How much do you bleed with implantation bleeding? I got my period back at 6 wks pp and have been keeping careful track of dtd days vs when my period comes. I'm 19 days into my cycle (non pregger is usually 28-30 days) and have had mild bleeding/spotting...but then again I've had weird periods since having Marin!

Any thoughts???

Thanks,
Ellie
#467 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by risen_joy View Post
Hi mamas,

Had a question: How much do you bleed with implantation bleeding? I got my period back at 6 wks pp and have been keeping careful track of dtd days vs when my period comes. I'm 19 days into my cycle (non pregger is usually 28-30 days) and have had mild bleeding/spotting...but then again I've had weird periods since having Marin!

Any thoughts???

Thanks,
Ellie
With DS, I almost missed my implantation bleeding. I wiped one day and happened to look at the TP and saw the tiniest bit of pink. It wasn't even enough to get onto my underwear. That was maybe...4 or 5dpo? I got my first positive at 9dpo. HTHs!

Momma to DS1 4/5/06 nursed with IGT to self-weaning at 27 months, DS2 1/20/09 still nursing, DS3 due late November - planning to tandem with IGT and SNS
#468 of 475 Old 06-30-2007, 11:59 PM

I'm sorry Jen. That sounds kind of like the chemical pregnancy I had, fwiw.
#469 of 475 Old 07-01-2007, 12:28 AM

jenangelcat~I really feel for you. It is so hard to get your hopes up like that and then have them crushed. I so thought you were pg., I'm a little crushed myself. As far as the breastmilk is concerned, AF does alter it's taste. It can make it salty tasting, is what I've heard. I don't know about sour tasting, but it does seem possible.

I'm still plugging along here. It's around day CD 41 for me, with no signs of O yet. I swear DD nurses more and more all the time. Going by her nursing, I guess she thinks she's still an infant, and when she wants to nurse, no amount of distraction will work. It's that or nothing, and falling on the floor tantrums like I've never seen! I just don't think she's ever going to stop, and it's not that I mind nursing her, it's just that I would like another sibling for her, too, so something's gonna have to give.
#470 of 475 Old 07-01-2007, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by risen_joy View Post
Hi mamas,

Any thoughts???

Thanks,
Ellie
I would have to guess that your cycles are still wonky...your DD is like 2 or 3 months old, right? BTW....I LOVE the name Marin.....how do you pronounce it?

Linzie~~wife to Eli 10.1.06, mama to Summer 5.06 and John 7.08
#471 of 475 Old 07-01-2007, 05:14 AM

been awol lately. sorry bout that. i had training for a new job & dh was out of town at the same freaking time so i was too worn down to sacrifice sleep for computer time. i also had af last week. it was a crappy week!

hugs, jen.

so, as i said above, af was last week (it was a 29 day cycle), and i'm now on cd 8. what's funny is i'll probably o around the same time i did 3 years ago when we accidentally conceived ds. that 4th of july weekend was a long, hot weekend! so please move me to waiting to o.

i tried temping starting last week, but i cannot manage to wake at a consistent time, nor have i been able to sleep well lately with the stress of starting a new job and all. so my temps during af were already around 99, so i didn't think it was worth it anyway. i'll just stick with the cm awareness.

i never got the tea w/ vitex in it...saw that it had both anise and fennel, both of which i can't stand, so i opted for the capsules instead. we'll see, i guess...whole foods had them on sale, so i got two bottles. hopefully i'll be able to return one!

to those of you talking about toddlers nursing a lot & that getting in the way of o'ing...a couple thoughts. dh and i nightweaned our son at age 2 & it was only slightly painful the first two nights. i slept in the guest room; daddy put him to sleep. i was going crazy w/ his constant night nursing & couldn't sleep, so that was our solution...and it worked. he sleeps thru the night now (i never thought that would happen!) & still nurses a lot during the day if we're not busy doing something really interesting to him. i got my cycle back right away (i think part of the reason i was going so crazy was all the hormonal weirdness of my body gearing up to o for the first time in almost 3 years). my cycles have been 24 days, 42 days, and 29 days so far. just fyi in case you're interested. another thought is that maybe your children aren't ready to share your attention yet...that their nursing indicates some deep-seated biological need to have you to themselves for a bit longer. sorry if that sounds presumptuous; it's just the "everything in nature happens for a reason" in me.

i've rambled long enough, so i may try to get some sleep now. :/

~Rae
homebirthing, homeschooling, natural parenting, attached mama to  treehugger.gifDS1(3/05)  kid.gifDS2(3/08)   rainbow1284.gifboc.gifDD (12/12)

#472 of 475 Old 07-01-2007, 05:16 AM

it also occurred to me that dh and i conceived our son when we had begun the south beach diet again. there are some stories in the book about how it increased couples' fertility. that's the only reason i can think as to why i o'd at a different time all of a sudden and ds was created!

maybe i need to get back to eating a decent diet!!! (and losing some of this extra weight wouldn't hurt, either.)

~Rae
homebirthing, homeschooling, natural parenting, attached mama to  treehugger.gifDS1(3/05)  kid.gifDS2(3/08)   rainbow1284.gifboc.gifDD (12/12)

#473 of 475 Old 07-01-2007, 07:12 AM

So...my temp spiked like, insanely this morning. I don't know if that's because DS was a restless sleeper last night, or maybe because he was sleeping on my chest. lol Either way, I decided to test since I'm 9dpo and that's when I tested positive with him. but it's okay. Now I'm wondering if the temp isn't a fluke, and maybe I actually o'd yesterday? Any input from the seasoned vets? lol

#474 of 475 Old 07-01-2007, 08:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by surromommy2be View Post
Can someone look at my chart and let me know whats going on Thank you
I'm no expert, but I stared at your chart a good long while last night and reread parts of TCOYF and I was still after all that. The book mentions that it's possible to have a day or so discrepancy between fertility signs, but yours looks like it would be more than that. So I'm kind of at a loss. I also don't know what exact effect Clomid has on charts. Are you sure you had no mucous after it was wet? I think it's possible you O'd in the next 2 days, but it's hard to tell. I hope your temps continue to stay high, and then you at least have something to go on.

, jenangelcat. what an emotional ride.
#475 of 475 Old 07-01-2007, 08:44 AM

Please move me to 2WW

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page