Nursing Mamas TTC in June... Join Us!!! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#121 of 475 Old 06-07-2007, 06:35 PM
 
attached2mason's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Saskatchewan, Canada
Posts: 647
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by surromommy2be View Post
Amy what CD are you on I think were the same
I am on CD 22, 7dpo

Amy
mama to big brother Mason (Jan '05) and the littles, Adam and Holden (May '10)
attached2mason is offline  
#122 of 475 Old 06-07-2007, 06:35 PM - Thread Starter
 
Bella Catalina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: L.A.
Posts: 1,633
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulupetalz View Post
well, I tested again this AM and it was definitely a BFP. I don't feel excited yet. I am nervous about having another ectopic or a miscarriage. EDC is 2/12/07.
Sharon, congratulations! FWIW, looking at your chart, I think you're only 12dpo (I think, can't remember now, I don't have your chart open) - I think that you probably O'ed the day after your peak on your monitor and when your EWCM dried up. MAke sense? So that would explain the "late" BFP. Wishing you a HH9M and a bean! Please lmk when you're ready to be moved to success stories. I hope to join you later on!! Can you get in to get some betas done soon?

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

Bella Catalina is offline  
#123 of 475 Old 06-07-2007, 06:37 PM - Thread Starter
 
Bella Catalina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: L.A.
Posts: 1,633
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mommaToThree View Post
Hi Everyone....
If you could, would you put me in the 2WW.
My son is going to be 2 next month (OMG where has the time gone!!!!)
He still nurses a LOT !!!
But I've had my AF back for about 10 months. I've been OPK testing, and our first attempt was 2 months ago, and I had a very early miscarrage.
So now were back ttc #4.
My friend whos babe is only 6m old, is into his 12m clothes and she gave me SOOO many baby clothes. (I got rid of all of mine as Nathan grew out of them) So I am really exited and ready to get pregnant !!!!!
mama! I added you, I hope your stay here is short and sweet!


Everyone else, I should have time to do the personals later when (more like IF) Adrian goes down for a nap.

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

Bella Catalina is offline  
#124 of 475 Old 06-07-2007, 07:20 PM
 
jenangelcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 556
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think I ovulated. My temp dropped yesterday and spiked today. So that's good. We'll see what happens over the next 2 days.

On a sad note, my dh just took my cat to the ER vet. He spends a lot of time in the basement so we don't see him much. I went looking for him yesterday and noticed that he had dropped a ton of weight. I gave him some wet food yesterday which he ate but today he's having trouble breathing and looking all glassy eyed.

I hope he's going to be okay. He's only 10 years old.

jenangelcat is offline  
#125 of 475 Old 06-07-2007, 08:01 PM
 
surromommy2be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 670
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
jenangelcat for your : And lots of : : for ovulating.
surromommy2be is offline  
#126 of 475 Old 06-07-2007, 11:09 PM
 
zulupetalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Brooke,
Thank you so much for your input. I was kind of thinking that I might have O'd on day 47, too, but I kept looking at the temps and thinking it looked like it was earlier. Everything else does seem to point to day 47. I really appreciate your opinion. I'm going to change my O date on my chart.

Is your baby in bed on time tonight?
zulupetalz is offline  
#127 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 12:14 AM
 
dkenagy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: where the sidewalk ends
Posts: 685
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I tested this morning at 9 dpo and it was BFN of course. I also had a bit of a temp dive which is unusual for me. If my temp is back up tomorrow (maybe it's an implantation dip although I've never had one before) I'll test. If it's the same or lower, I'll save the tests for next cycle.

Raising my babies: 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, and coming Late June/Early July 2012!!
 

dkenagy is offline  
#128 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 01:07 AM
 
esmlranch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: on a little lake in WA
Posts: 654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
sharon: : sorry about the terribly inaccurate interp of your chart. i am so glad i was not right though and
congratulations!!!: :
actually seeing your chart gives me hope for maybe being able to conceive with temp spikes and dips and a not so textbook looking chart.
anyways, i am so happy for you.

jenangelcat : for o and hope you caught that egg!
hope your : is ok.

and me...just when you think the drama is over.... i tested this am and no big deal, expected that. then tonight when i put a couple of days of temps in on ff i got cross hairs again. please note, i am not going to get all worked up this time. so i thought maybe i had o'd when my temp jumped the other day and it correlates with when my back pain stopped. unfortunately, i tried to get dh to dtd that night and was turned down : he was super so we never dtd until 2 dpo. kinda late. so i was going to ask to be moved from 2ww tonight, but maybe i should stay put?
any thoughts?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/189415
esmlranch is offline  
#129 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 02:11 AM
 
heatherRN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: San Francisco, CA
Posts: 1,701
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by esmlranch View Post
and me...just when you think the drama is over.... i tested this am and no big deal, expected that. then tonight when i put a couple of days of temps in on ff i got cross hairs again. please note, i am not going to get all worked up this time. so i thought maybe i had o'd when my temp jumped the other day and it correlates with when my back pain stopped. unfortunately, i tried to get dh to dtd that night and was turned down : he was super so we never dtd until 2 dpo. kinda late. so i was going to ask to be moved from 2ww tonight, but maybe i should stay put?
any thoughts?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/189415
Looks like the cross hairs are right for now, I have my : for you!
I love to look at other nursing mother's charts and see the spikes all over the place. I think mine are on the nights with night wakings I hope you caught that egg! it is so frustrating! GL

Nurse and mother to two beautiful boys, William 06/07/06, George 08/27/08, and our newest addition John Bear, born 9/20/10! Married to my lovely dh for 10 years on 06/04/10!
heatherRN is offline  
#130 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 02:28 AM - Thread Starter
 
Bella Catalina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: L.A.
Posts: 1,633
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi mamas!

DS is in bed tonight so hooray! I am going to try pushing his nap time back and see if that stops the level of fighting the afternoon nap and then bed time... I hope that the one nap rather than two will mean he is ready for bed at his normal time. Stupid me, he was transitioning from 2 to 1 nap before he got that virus. I still have that gut instinct he has some sort of intolerance, but I'll see how he goes. Trying to do an elim diet and change his schedule isn't going to tell me much if I do both at the same time.

Elaina, ~ sorry about the BFN. I hope your CH stick around this time. It's so hard when you're not sure what is going on.

dkenagy, sorry about the BFN. : that you get a in the next few days!

Jen, yay for an egg! I hope your kitty is okay!!

Christine, you sound like you're having good symptoms - do you/did you ever have sore nipples around ovulation? Now I tend to have more PMS symptoms around O than before AF lol - and that wasn't the case before I was pg with DS. Anyway, I think that maybe it would be wise to make sure you are still DTD/BD seeing as you aren't positive you ovulated yet. A friend on another forum found that Clomid made her ovulate between CD18-25 when before that, she had been ovulating around CD50 or so.... just a thought, it doesn't make everyone ovulate 7-10 days after the last pill.

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

Bella Catalina is offline  
#131 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 08:03 AM
 
zulupetalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks guys! Hopefully this one will stick. My LP is usually only 10 days, which is prolly why I had that big dive in my temps around then. Hopefully everything will be ok. I really appreciate all of your support.

Elaina, don't worry about it. I am no expert either, and this chart was SOOOO not textbook. It is nice to hear other people's opinion about it from time to time. You tend to get a skewed viewpoint when you stare at it for hours a day, KWIM?

If that theory of sex selection is right, I may have a GIRL. We only BD'd once around O time and it was FOUR days before O. I can't believe I'm pregnant because of that.
zulupetalz is offline  
#132 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 09:28 AM
 
sunnymw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: SWGA
Posts: 2,367
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I guess you can switch me over to waiting to O, even though right this second I'm just waiting for the horrible cramping to stop. It's amazing how i can have a baby naturally but still be such a baby about AF pain!

Q: does anyone here know whether shorter periods may affect your cycle? Before I got pg with my first, I was a classic every 28 days, with a 3 1/2 day AF... We did the BD every day (several times... it was our HONEYMOON) on the 21st-24th and I O'd on the 24th (according to the Internet, as I wasn't charting/paying attention). I had my son at 38 1/2 weeks, but he was a biggun- over 8lbs- do i grow them big, or do people with shorter AF have shorter pregnancies?

How many days is your AF, and how long have you carried your pgs? This could be ineresting!

Sunny coolshine.gif: gun toting, retired breastfeeding, car seat loving, guitar playing, home birthing and schooling mama to Jakob (10.06), Mikah (07.08) and Korah (07.11). uc.jpg 

sunnymw is offline  
#133 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 09:43 AM
 
adtake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 2,104
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Just so you know...you can not see sperm swimming through the Ovulation microscope.


adtake is offline  
#134 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 11:13 AM
 
LawrenceDoula's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Kansas
Posts: 662
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnymw View Post
I guess you can switch me over to waiting to O, even though right this second I'm just waiting for the horrible cramping to stop. It's amazing how i can have a baby naturally but still be such a baby about AF pain!

Q: does anyone here know whether shorter periods may affect your cycle? Before I got pg with my first, I was a classic every 28 days, with a 3 1/2 day AF... We did the BD every day (several times... it was our HONEYMOON) on the 21st-24th and I O'd on the 24th (according to the Internet, as I wasn't charting/paying attention). I had my son at 38 1/2 weeks, but he was a biggun- over 8lbs- do i grow them big, or do people with shorter AF have shorter pregnancies?

How many days is your AF, and how long have you carried your pgs? This could be ineresting!
I think the length of your cycle (first day of period to next period) says more about the length of your pregnancy than the number of days you have AF. I have no documents supporting this, but it's what I've heard from other doulas and random people. It might be speculation, but it makes sense to me. Before my daughter was born my cycles were short with terrible cramps, and afterwards they got a bit longer, but the cramps really eased up. 2 and a half years later they are starting to get back to their terrible selves, but we'll see what the next baby does. (whenever that might be) I had my daughter the day after her due date and my cycle is usually a little long, 31 days or so.

It is interesting isn't it? I wish I knew more about it!
LawrenceDoula is offline  
#135 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 11:23 AM
 
zulupetalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
adtake,... no, but you could see dead sperm, I suppose.
zulupetalz is offline  
#136 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 12:01 PM
 
esmlranch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: on a little lake in WA
Posts: 654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This mornings temp went down. When I saw it I decided not to believe ff. I don't think I o'd. I think I just have the pattern of going up and down. I never saw any ewcf either. Then this morning when I put the temp in, ff took away my cross hairs anyway. FF is so dumb! : My lower temp came this am after ds tried to nurse more last night and I tried to use some night weaning techniques. I am just not very good at this night weaning thing. He has more persistence then I do in the middle of the night and it is SO much easier to just nurse him and have him go back to sleep. At least he does not nurse so much EVERY night now.
For now Brooke, will you please move me back to waiting for first ppaf?
esmlranch is offline  
#137 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 12:17 PM
 
surromommy2be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 670
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulupetalz View Post
adtake,... no, but you could see dead sperm, I suppose.

Ok I got to ask how do both of you know this????


Bella Catalina before Christopher all I had around o time was lots of CM and thats about it. I'm really starting to wonder if I just O'd early there is a good chance of it because thats when I had the starts of ferning on the microscope and then I lost the microscope for a few days and when I found it I never had ferning agian So I dont know I'm scared to test because I'm scared to see that BFN but I think there is a good chance I could be prego because This is day 3 of really really sore boobs and I'm still really sick to my stomich I havent puked yet but it feels like I could anytime. Last night Eric was cooking Vinacin sp? and usally I love it but the smell of it cooking was making me so sick I couldnt even eat it. I dont know maybe I will test on Mon or Tue
surromommy2be is offline  
#138 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 01:22 PM
 
jenangelcat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 556
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is a bit of a vent.

I think I'm going stop temping after this cycle. My temps never make any sense.

I woke up nauseous and dizzy with a major migraine this morning on cd 16 and my temp tanked. I'm starting to doubt the validity of my temps because I don't follow strict adherance to the rules, it's just not possible when co-sleeping. So I took an hpt just for the hell of it and there was the faintest of lines at the 4 minute mark. 15 minutes later there is just a vague evap line left. I really shouldn't have taken the test because the last time this happened I had many vague positives that were all really negative.

My cat is still ill. The vet did a checkup on him and says other than the sunken eyes, weight loss and laboured breathing he looks healthy. She wants to do a bunch of test totally $500 which we can't afford. She did say that he has two infected teeth which she doesn't think is the issue. She gave him a shot of liquid to help with his dehydration and gave us antibiotics in case it's an infection. I guess for now we have to wait and see if that works.

That's all for now. I hope everyone else is having better luck at this than me.

Jen
jenangelcat is offline  
#139 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 01:52 PM
 
esmlranch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: on a little lake in WA
Posts: 654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenangelcat View Post
This is a bit of a vent.

I think I'm going stop temping after this cycle. My temps never make any sense.

I woke up nauseous and dizzy with a major migraine this morning on cd 16 and my temp tanked. I'm starting to doubt the validity of my temps because I don't follow strict adherance to the rules, it's just not possible when co-sleeping. So I took an hpt just for the hell of it and there was the faintest of lines at the 4 minute mark. 15 minutes later there is just a vague evap line left. I really shouldn't have taken the test because the last time this happened I had many vague positives that were all really negative.

That's all for now. I hope everyone else is having better luck at this than me.

Jen
i can totally relate. my chart makes no sense - my temps spike up and down - if i actually were to o i don't know if i would be able to tell. it is difficult while cosleeping. sleep is mostly interrupted and the timing is tricky.
we are leaving for vacation next week and i am looking forward to taking a break from temping and obsessing.

i hope the antibiotics help your kitty. it is a terrible position to be in when you cannot afford all the vet wants to do.
esmlranch is offline  
#140 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 02:18 PM
 
mvurro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi my name is Marianne and I have a 27 month old son who loves to nurse . I am still waiting on my first PPAF. Please add me to the waiting to e ready list. Thanks so much
mvurro is offline  
#141 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 02:52 PM
 
countryduck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: In the Boonies North Carolina
Posts: 93
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi my name is Amber! I have a ds who is 18 months old. We are hoping to conceive soon but I am not charting or anything. My son is very much a comfort nurser and barely eats anything solid. He has food allergies so mama's milk is best for him still! Anyone else in my boat?

We would really love to have another soon... Add me to the list please!

I am still waiting to have my first ppaf... no sign of it!
countryduck is offline  
#142 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter
 
Bella Catalina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: L.A.
Posts: 1,633
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnymw View Post
<snip>Q: does anyone here know whether shorter periods may affect your cycle? Before I got pg with my first, I was a classic every 28 days, with a 3 1/2 day AF... We did the BD every day (several times... it was our HONEYMOON) on the 21st-24th and I O'd on the 24th (according to the Internet, as I wasn't charting/paying attention). I had my son at 38 1/2 weeks, but he was a biggun- over 8lbs- do i grow them big, or do people with shorter AF have shorter pregnancies?

How many days is your AF, and how long have you carried your pgs? This could be ineresting!
My AF used to be 4 days with 1 day of spotting at the end, but the cycle we conceived, I have it marked as 3 days and then 1 day spotting... but I don't remember - I wasn't charting very accurately that cycle, but still know the day I ovulated.

My cycles were anywhere from 28-32 days, and I ovulated around cd17-21. I carried DS to 36 weeks 3 days. He measured ahead by 5 days (right on track with my lmp, ironically) at my first prenatal and u/s at around 10.5 weeks, and the OB went by that date, so according the them I was 37+1 when he was born. I don't remember if he was covered in vernix, I know he had some though. He was 7lbs 5oz and 20 inches. He did have jaundice quite badly, though I didn't realize until it was waning :, and they did tell me he was having issues with regulating his temp/staying warm when I was in the hospital. In hindsight, I expect that would have been easily fixed had I kept him skin-to-skin.

I do think some women have shorter pregnancies, while some women carry to 42+ weeks with each baby. FWIW I have read a few stories (maybe here) about post date babies that were still "early" as far as development goes and still covered in vernix. Maybe ours just grow quicker

Anyway, it's an interesting theory... it would be cool to know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adtake View Post
Just so you know...you can not see sperm swimming through the Ovulation microscope.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LawrenceDoula View Post
I think the length of your cycle (first day of period to next period) says more about the length of your pregnancy than the number of days you have AF. I have no documents supporting this, but it's what I've heard from other doulas and random people. It might be speculation, but it makes sense to me. Before my daughter was born my cycles were short with terrible cramps, and afterwards they got a bit longer, but the cramps really eased up. 2 and a half years later they are starting to get back to their terrible selves, but we'll see what the next baby does. (whenever that might be) I had my daughter the day after her due date and my cycle is usually a little long, 31 days or so.

It is interesting isn't it? I wish I knew more about it!
I'd love to hear more about it - so you're saying the theory is that the longer your cycle, the longer the gestation? Doesn't work in my case, but then again, DS's cord was around his neck twice and I was starting to get bad headaches and see spots etc - I wouldn't be surprised if he caused labor to start to prevent problems (if that makes any sense)...

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmlranch View Post
This mornings temp went down. When I saw it I decided not to believe ff. I don't think I o'd. I think I just have the pattern of going up and down. I never saw any ewcf either. Then this morning when I put the temp in, ff took away my cross hairs anyway. FF is so dumb! : My lower temp came this am after ds tried to nurse more last night and I tried to use some night weaning techniques. I am just not very good at this night weaning thing. He has more persistence then I do in the middle of the night and it is SO much easier to just nurse him and have him go back to sleep. At least he does not nurse so much EVERY night now.
For now Brooke, will you please move me back to waiting for first ppaf?
Elaina, I am sorry. I don't see a clear pattern with your chart either. What interpretation menthod do you use with FF? I use the FAM method, which is usually but not always in line with the standard method they use. I just switched over to the research method yesterday to see what would happen and it gave me dotted CH about 6 days earlier, despite the fact I had a clear shift, +OPKs and CM dry up on my real O date : FF is so dumb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by surromommy2be View Post
Bella Catalina before Christopher all I had around o time was lots of CM and thats about it. I'm really starting to wonder if I just O'd early there is a good chance of it because thats when I had the starts of ferning on the microscope and then I lost the microscope for a few days and when I found it I never had ferning agian So I dont know I'm scared to test because I'm scared to see that BFN but I think there is a good chance I could be prego because This is day 3 of really really sore boobs and I'm still really sick to my stomich I havent puked yet but it feels like I could anytime. Last night Eric was cooking Vinacin sp? and usally I love it but the smell of it cooking was making me so sick I couldnt even eat it. I dont know maybe I will test on Mon or Tue
: for a !!! I didn't realise that you had used a microscope, so then I agree there is a good chance that you O'ed early and these are pg symptoms!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenangelcat View Post
This is a bit of a vent.

I think I'm going stop temping after this cycle. My temps never make any sense.

I woke up nauseous and dizzy with a major migraine this morning on cd 16 and my temp tanked. I'm starting to doubt the validity of my temps because I don't follow strict adherance to the rules, it's just not possible when co-sleeping. So I took an hpt just for the hell of it and there was the faintest of lines at the 4 minute mark. 15 minutes later there is just a vague evap line left. I really shouldn't have taken the test because the last time this happened I had many vague positives that were all really negative.

My cat is still ill. The vet did a checkup on him and says other than the sunken eyes, weight loss and laboured breathing he looks healthy. She wants to do a bunch of test totally $500 which we can't afford. She did say that he has two infected teeth which she doesn't think is the issue. She gave him a shot of liquid to help with his dehydration and gave us antibiotics in case it's an infection. I guess for now we have to wait and see if that works.

That's all for now. I hope everyone else is having better luck at this than me.

Jen
Jen, ! I looked at your chart, and this could be a fall back rise - temp a couple more days to see if it goes up again tomorrow. I am co-sleeping and I try to take my temp at a set time (not always possible) but my temps are fairly steady. The funny thing is that before I was Oing again, they were mostly all over the place but have settled down again, and now they are more steady than when I was charting while ttc Adrian : It's so confusing, I know. Vent away all you want. That is why we're here.

Speaking of HPTs, what ones are you using? I hope they're not the same ones you had false +ves on last time... cause they must not work for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvurro View Post
Hi my name is Marianne and I have a 27 month old son who loves to nurse . I am still waiting on my first PPAF. Please add me to the waiting to e ready list. Thanks so much
Marianne! I will add you!!

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

Bella Catalina is offline  
#143 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 04:21 PM
 
adtake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 2,104
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulupetalz View Post
adtake,... no, but you could see dead sperm, I suppose.
Even.. um... very fresh sperm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surromommy2be View Post
Ok I got to ask how do both of you know this????
See above..
adtake is offline  
#144 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 04:43 PM
 
mommytomahmoud's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 704
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
i just wanted to tell u ladies af showed up and i didnt have to worry about night weaning to get it yahooo

iam sooo excited now i feel like trying is offical now heheheh

ayah

Amanda mom to Mahmoud 7-20-06, Kareem 8-23-08, and Baby #3 due May 19th 2011
mommytomahmoud is offline  
#145 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 06:12 PM
 
dkenagy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: where the sidewalk ends
Posts: 685
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
FWIW, I've always had cycles 30-32 days long, AF for 5 days plus a day or maybe 2 of spotting. My first pregnancy was induced at 40w6d (although I was in early labor and she probably would have come that day or the next anyway), the secong pgncy was completely natural at 41w1d, and the 3rd was completely natural--I went into labor on my EDD and wouldn't believe it. she actually missed her EDD by 28 minutes.

Raising my babies: 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, and coming Late June/Early July 2012!!
 

dkenagy is offline  
#146 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 07:24 PM
 
surromommy2be's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 670
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by adtake View Post



See above..

Where I looked

Ok So stupid me tested and it was a BFN I kinda figured it might be too early but the sore boobies I cant get over
surromommy2be is offline  
#147 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 08:27 PM
 
zulupetalz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 446
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Sperm only live in fluid. You have to dry the slide on the microscope to see ferning. I suppose if you looked at it wet you might be able to see swimming sperm, altho I don't know how hospitable the PH inside the mouth is to sperm.
zulupetalz is offline  
#148 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 09:51 PM
 
esmlranch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: on a little lake in WA
Posts: 654
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
marianne and amber!
i am waiting for ppaf myself. ds just turned 2.
it is so hard to be pt!
hope we all catch that first eggy!:

yay mommytomahoud!!!: i am so happy you did not have to night wean. you've given me some hope.
my ds really does not want to night wean.
esmlranch is offline  
#149 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 10:29 PM
 
hannybanany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,911
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi!

Woohoo Sharon! Congratulations! :

Sorry about the bfn surromommy : -- hopefully it was just too early

I think I'm in the 2ww. The pos. OPK on my chart is more of a question mark . They were definitely negative for the next two days after, though. I guess I'll feel more certain that I o'd after tomorrow's temp! : I'm SOOOO ready to be pg

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
hannybanany is offline  
#150 of 475 Old 06-08-2007, 10:33 PM
 
adtake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: East Tennessee
Posts: 2,104
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by zulupetalz View Post
Sperm only live in fluid. You have to dry the slide on the microscope to see ferning. I suppose if you looked at it wet you might be able to see swimming sperm, altho I don't know how hospitable the PH inside the mouth is to sperm.
: um....straight from the source...

I was curious if they little guys would be seen swimming on the scope, so DH took that to mean he got to..um....take care of it. So I checked it out under the scope. :

Ok...enough about that!

I am 5 days from the BD week. Trying to think should we go every day or every other for the 5 days. That is how we got #3. With him we aimed for the days before O to try for a girl..but...alas..another boy. Not sure this time if i want a girl or boy. Would be happy with another boy..easier.. But ..oh the world of pink calls me too.

Good luck everyone!
adtake is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off