2WW Thread for the beginning of June - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 220 Old 06-04-2007, 07:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am trying to get a pic loaded right now, although it's not a very good one at all. HOpefully someone will be able to tell me......

I think the lines are too far apart.

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#62 of 220 Old 06-04-2007, 07:49 PM

Okay, here is a bad picture.

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...rs25/102-2.jpg

You can see a very faint line (although it's very clear in person, even dh could see it from far away) and then the stuff in the middle is the cheap white stuff rubbing off because I've been touching it so much. Then the control line to the right.

It's too far apart isn't it?

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
#63 of 220 Old 06-04-2007, 08:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmiepie View Post
It's too far apart isn't it?
I definitely see the line but I don't know if it is too far apart or not? So sorry I have no words of advice. How many DPO are you? Are you temping?

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#64 of 220 Old 06-04-2007, 08:15 PM

I am 9 or 10 dpo, and I was only charting CM, no temping.

#65 of 220 Old 06-04-2007, 09:08 PM

kimmiepie, I can't tell from the pic, the lines do seem far apart, but who knows. You're also quite early for a positive test, so maybe wait a few days and test again?
#66 of 220 Old 06-04-2007, 09:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindi22 View Post
kimmiepie, I can't tell from the pic, the lines do seem far apart, but who knows. You're also quite early for a positive test, so maybe wait a few days and test again?

I agree. I say give it another two days (four would be better) and try again. My fingers are crossed for you.
#67 of 220 Old 06-04-2007, 09:33 PM

Update us tomorrow, kimmiepie!! Good luck!

Gazing furtively at you from under my siggie!
#68 of 220 Old 06-04-2007, 10:26 PM

I agree it's probably negative. I'm going to test again wednesday morning so I will update then!

Thanks!

Still have symptoms............

#69 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 02:11 AM

A line is a line (I can't wait until someone says this to me!)

Got my crosslines today, 3 dpo. This is my 3rd official attempt (1 unofficial prior) and I really don't feel like I'm stressin' the 2WW like the last two. It is kind of nice to just feel resolved to let nature run its course.

Goodluck mamas! :

Nurse and mother to two beautiful boys, William 06/07/06, George 08/27/08, and our newest addition John Bear, born 9/20/10! Married to my lovely dh for 10 years on 06/04/10!
#70 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 03:30 AM

I am currently 5 DPO and am TTC #2. I feel good about this month, but then again, I always psyche myself up!

This is my first cycle TTC this time, so I hope it goes well!!

Baby dust to everyone!!
#71 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 03:37 AM

While it's early, I have those same tests and I think that's in the acceptable area. Don't get too excited yet, but seriously, I think it could be good news!!
#72 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 05:16 AM

Well, I'm 13dpo and I was convinced that AF was coming today. Had that achey crampy feeling, rather than just crampy, if you know what I mean. My temperature's still up though, so who knows.

Milliemoo
#73 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 09:14 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milliemoo View Post
Well, I'm 13dpo and I was convinced that AF was coming today. Had that achey crampy feeling, rather than just crampy, if you know what I mean. My temperature's still up though, so who knows.
Milliemoo - I am similar. I am 12DPO and my LP is typically 11-12 days and was 13 last cycle. My temp dipped a tiny bit today but not enough for me to be overly concerned. I do have cramps though, have actually had them for a few days now which I don't normally have until AF arrives, but I am still worried they are AF cramps. The beginning of my 2WW was a breeze but it is really crappy now and I just want to know either way so I can stop the wait!

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#74 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post
The beginning of my 2WW was a breeze but it is really crappy now and I just want to know either way so I can stop the wait!
ITA! The first 7 days of the 2WW are pretty easy to deal with, it's the last week that draaaaags on and makes you a neurotic mess.

Good luck to you!

Gazing furtively at you from under my siggie!
#75 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Milliemoo - I am similar. I am 12DPO and my LP is typically 11-12 days and was 13 last cycle. My temp dipped a tiny bit today but not enough for me to be overly concerned. I do have cramps though, have actually had them for a few days now which I don't normally have until AF arrives, but I am still worried they are AF cramps. The beginning of my 2WW was a breeze but it is really crappy now and I just want to know either way so I can stop the wait!

I am 13dpo today as well and really feeling the same way. My LP is normally around 14 days, and I really feel like AF will be here today. My last 2 temps may not be accurate b/c of not sleeping well, so who knows. I would be POAS right now if I could! I ordered some from the internet and they aren't here yet- I thought for sure they would be. I don't want to run to the store and buy one since I know I have these (all 10 of them!) coming any day. But these past couple days are killing me. I figure AF will show up the same day as the tests I feel very crampy today.

Good luck to you both! (and everyone else who is close, or testing today!)

C- mama to K (8) and A (5.5) (8w5d) 10/08, new baby O-2.11.10
#76 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 11:22 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasgirls View Post
I would be POAS right now if I could!
I bought a ton online a couple months ago before TTC so I have been POAS daily. I skipped this morning just because I couldn't take another BFN right now and figured really by tomorrow I should know if AF is coming.

Yes - I totally agree. Good Luck to All!!

#77 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 12:18 PM

well, after a spike yesterday, my temp dropped this am - it's generally too early for AF, but now I'm wondering if it's possible that it's an implantation dip (or am I the only dip in the picture, being so obsessive???)....

isn't this fun?? Someone should invent a game to play during the 2WW - that's time dependant, and you only get one set of information each day, and you have to figure out what to do until the next set of information is given to you the next day... only wait... that's pretty much the definition of the 2ww... crap.

kimmiepie - I'm impressed that you can wait until Wednesday. I'd totally be checking today. (Picture the little red guy with a pitchfork on your shoulder - that'd be me!)
#78 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 12:29 PM

Lol, I am doing the same thing. I'm 7dpo and obsessing about whether steady temps a few days in a row mean anything. And of course, the answer is no, but doesn't stop you thinking it.

Mom to a little boy (June 2009)
#79 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 03:02 PM

Quote:
I bought a ton online a couple months ago before TTC so I have been POAS daily. I skipped this morning just because I couldn't take another BFN right now and figured really by tomorrow I should know if AF is coming.

Yes - I totally agree. Good Luck to All!!

Well, I broke down and bought a test today and it was BFN. I am 13dpo. I did have a dip at 11dpo, so if that was actually an implantation dip I guess it would still be too early to detect hcg. Oh well. I still feel a bit crampy, but I did last month, too and was obviously not pregnant then! I just hate waiting.

#80 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 03:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasgirls View Post
I did have a dip at 11dpo, so if that was actually an implantation dip I guess it would still be too early to detect hcg.
I am not sure how long after the dip the hcg is detectable? I hate waiting too but hang in there! I keep going to the bathroom to check for AF or spotting and so far no signs (sigh of relief).

#81 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 03:28 PM

Quote:
I am not sure how long after the dip the hcg is detectable? I hate waiting too but hang in there! I keep going to the bathroom to check for AF or spotting and so far no signs (sigh of relief).
I have heard it can take couple days, but who knows. Honestly I am expecting AF to show up tomorrow or Thursday. I used a relatively sensitive test, and it was clearly negative. I actually feel less stressed out since taking it!

#82 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 03:29 PM

Last cycle I was already in my LP when I started charting and I noticed a dramatic drop right before AF. I remember thinking, how cool, there's a real indicator on when AF is going to start! Is it the same for most of you? This is my first cycle charting but so far it looks like I have a pretty textbook chart.

#83 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 03:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird45 View Post
Last cycle I was already in my LP when I started charting and I noticed a dramatic drop right before AF. I remember thinking, how cool, there's a real indicator on when AF is going to start! Is it the same for most of you? This is my first cycle charting but so far it looks like I have a pretty textbook chart.
I do have a pretty significant temp drop right before AF arrives. It is definitely good to have this indicator. Textbook charts are good

My latest symptoms to obsess about - my boobs had been sore and swollen all weekend. Then this morning I woke up and they were back more to normal as far as size and tenderness. Now in the last 2 hours they haven't really swollen as much as this weekend but they hurt again on the sides by my arm pits. I am having cramps similar to my o cramps rather than AF cramps. i don't normally cramp until AF arrives but I have been cramping for a few days now. I also started having a lot of creamy CM which isn't normal for me this close to AF. I figure these could be signs of AF coming that I just didn't notice before? I really am feel less positive today....which may just be PMS.

#84 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 04:39 PM

Hey all I am joining you . . .ttc #2 and I'm on the 2nd cycle of our ttc journey. I am 5dpo (I think, although I am only 3 dpo if I put a discared temp back into the mix - it was a temp I took while staying at MIL's with WAY too much AC in her basement - I was freezing and so was the thermometer). I hang out over on the nursing mama's thread - good to see some of you here

I have tests I bought online that say they detect HCG as early as 6dpo and as low as 5McG . . . it will take all my might to keep myself from testing tomorrow . Is it really possible at all for a test to detect that early? Seems crazy to me. Anyway, here is my chart for anyone who would like to have a peek http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1a70e2

I look forward to obsessing with ya'll

Amy
mama to big brother Mason (Jan '05) and the littles, Adam and Holden (May '10)
#85 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by attached2mason View Post
I have tests I bought online that say they detect HCG as early as 6dpo and as low as 5McG . . . it will take all my might to keep myself from testing tomorrow . Is it really possible at all for a test to detect that early?
It depends on when implantation happens. If you don't implant till 8dpo there's no way any test, no matter how sensitive, could detect pregnancy before then.

#86 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 05:26 PM

I can't even keep my eyes open this afternoon - seriously, I'm yawning every 2 minutes and am having trouble holding myself upright.... could I be pregnant???
#87 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherRN View Post
I really don't feel like I'm stressin' the 2WW like the last two. It is kind of nice to just feel resolved to let nature run its course.
This is where I'm at too and it does feel nice. This is our second month of really TTC though we've been wishing to be pregnant for months (and hoping that nature would "take it's course" w/o really having to try). It feels great to just trust that my body does work properly and that I will become pregnant when the time and circumstances are right.

That being said, I'm 8dpo today and had a slight temp dip this a.m. I was out with the girls last night and noticed that I was having some stabbing pain on the outside of my left breast. Also, today I feel as if my heart is beating a lot faster and I had a little dizzy spell. Aside from those strange occurances, I've felt great except for a tiny bit of twingy cramping on either side of my uterus that comes and goes. Time will tell if these are good signs. In the meantime, I'm seriously not stressin'.
#88 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindi22 View Post
I can't even keep my eyes open this afternoon - seriously, I'm yawning every 2 minutes and am having trouble holding myself upright.... could I be pregnant???
This was my first BIG sign of pregnancy with dd1. I hope you are. Good luck.
#89 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 06:21 PM

My BBT dipped this morning I'm guessing AF will arrive either today or tomorrow.

Milliemoo
#90 of 220 Old 06-05-2007, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milliemoo View Post
My BBT dipped this morning I'm guessing AF will arrive either today or tomorrow.

Milliemoo
Awww . It is so hard at the end of the 2ww. Hang in there and stay positive, it's not over yet.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page