2WW Thread for the beginning of June - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 12:49 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetobemama View Post
dkenagy: yea, I totally know what you mean about saving $ if I just had the patience to wait rather than give into the temptation to test every time...but it sure is tempting, isn't it!!
You'd think after 3 kids I'd be better at this whole TTC/2WW thing!!

I'm going to POAS tomorrow morning at 9 dpo. I got a BFP at 9 with #2, but I was neg a 9 with #3 (and pos at 10 dpo). At any rate, I've got SIX sticks just BEGGING me to pee on them, so I'm going ahead at 9 dpo. I'll update tomorrow evening-- hope to have good news!

Raising my babies: 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, and coming Late June/Early July 2012!!

#122 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 09:39 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasgirls View Post
Well, I'm out. AF showed up tonight. On to a new month!

Good luck to those still waiting!
We are cycle buddies for the start of the cycle...AF showed for me last night too. You will be POAS though before I even o!

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#123 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkenagy View Post
You'd think after 3 kids I'd be better at this whole TTC/2WW thing!!

I'm going to POAS tomorrow morning at 9 dpo. I got a BFP at 9 with #2, but I was neg a 9 with #3 (and pos at 10 dpo). At any rate, I've got SIX sticks just BEGGING me to pee on them, so I'm going ahead at 9 dpo. I'll update tomorrow evening-- hope to have good news!

Did you test?? Spill the beans, woman!

I'm here at 4dpo just twiddling my thumbs. It will be at least 4 more days before I can start looking for any symptoms.

Gazing furtively at you from under my siggie!
#124 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatherRN View Post
I can be your pee buddy!!!!

I think with FMU you will beat me to the stick, but I will check in first thing Sunday to check. I will only be 9 dpo, but my LP is typically only 8 plus I have a bunch of internet cheapies and I can never wait!

Well, I have a back ache and sore BB's, so it could go either way. I hope to make it to Sunday! There is a chance I ovulated a few days earlier than I thought in which case my chances are much slimer. And my dd has been nursing a lot more this month for some reason. I'm afraid it might have affected my cycle...but hopefully I'll be testing Sunday. I'll keep you posted.
#125 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 11:32 AM

ARgh... don't think I can wait til sunday... I really want to test today, but I know that it's ridiculously early for any true results. Anyone care to look at my chart and obsess for me? *grin*

I'm tired (but could be allergies) my boobs hurt (but could be because I keep getting elbowed/kneed/insert body part-ed here in them by DS), I have to pee a lot (but I've been drinking more water, I think), and I've been feeling an almost constant discomfort (sometimes pain) around my left ovary area (felt the same way when pregnant with DS, but it comes and goes when I haven't been pregnant as well).

I have all sorts of reasons that I shouldn't test yet, but I really really want to, darn it! Someone help and talk me out of the insanity!
#126 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 11:38 AM

My decision is based on the fact that I only have one test, last month tested the day before AF and was mad at myself for wasting the $$. SO, that being said, if you have an abundance of tests or spent very little on them, I'd test tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day.....
#127 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 11:48 AM

O.K., so now I'm starting to obsess--I've been Miss Cool-As-A-Cucumber up until this morning. I really wanted to see my temp. up at 98.6, it's not, but I did wake up tired and I went to bed early last night. I may also be coming down with something. Yesterday I woke with a swollen eye-lid and a scratchy throat. Both symptoms are gone today but it has me thinking either allergies (but I'm taking nettles so that really shouldn't be the case) or a little cold. Of course, I hope it's neither. I'm 10dpo today and my boobs are bigger and a scant bit sore on the outsides, mostly the left one. I got my bfp with dd1 at 12dpo so I'm a little tempted to test earlier, *but* I just really don't want to get all wrapped up in the excitement and then disappointment if AF shows. I just really want to wait until Wed. which won't be so bad as we're going out of town this weekend. I'll definately have my mind on other things. I've got 6 tests hanging out in my cupboard, but they haven't been calling my name yet--the story might be different tomorrow.
#128 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 01:38 PM

BFN.... yeah, well, I gave into the urge... and I got a BFN, just like I knew that I would. I used a digital test, so I figured the little computer could obsess for me... but I did get a package with more than one test, so I can repeat on Monday (or Sunday, maybe), and then I'll have a more reasonable expectation for a true answer.

I just wish I could concentrate. Anyone find that an early pregnancy symptom is lack of concentration? Or maybe I just need ADD medications! HEE!
#129 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mindi22 View Post
BFN.... yeah, well, I gave into the urge... and I got a BFN, just like I knew that I would. I used a digital test, so I figured the little computer could obsess for me... but I did get a package with more than one test, so I can repeat on Monday (or Sunday, maybe), and then I'll have a more reasonable expectation for a true answer.

I just wish I could concentrate. Anyone find that an early pregnancy symptom is lack of concentration? Or maybe I just need ADD medications! HEE!
9dpo is pretty early. I'd give it a few days and try again.
#130 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 06:30 PM

Just checking in...my bbs are big, puffy and hurt to touch or lay on. I'm thirsty. I'm so hungry. My eyes are heavy. I'm tired. My heart is beating faster and I'm having to catch my breath quite a bit today.

Despite all that, I'm feeling positive and trying to be relaxed about it all. 6 more days until I'll think about testing.

How are you all doing?
#131 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 06:41 PM

Oh mommycakes you sound like me!

I usually get a fast heartbeat and breathless with pregnancy, but sometimes with AF too.

Well, the past few days have been pretty heavy with that stuff, so I'm hoping.

I posted another thread about my spotting issues. So I am 12 or 14 dpo and dh is going to bring home a test tonight. If it's negative then I'll know that it's just AF on her way.

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
#132 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 06:45 PM

Well, I did it. I tested at 9 DPO and it was as negative as I expected it to be deep down. I also had a bit of a temp dive today which is unusual for me. I usually dive on AF day. I didn't start today (which is good, since that would have given me an 8 day LP and I've been having 11-12 day LPs), so if my temp is back up tomorrow maybe it's an implantation dip. So for now my hopes are hanging on that, even though I've never had one before!
Temp up, I'll test again; temp down or the same, I'll save the tests for next cy.

Raising my babies: 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008, 2010, and coming Late June/Early July 2012!!

#133 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 11:41 PM

I guess I'll join in here. I'm 15 DPO and my temp keeps going up. So I figure if I post here tomorrow I'll get my drop and AF will come.

My boobs are tingly.. normal for pms

But I've been having so many dreams about babies and loose teeth! I only started thinking that I could be pg yesterday, so I know it was not in the back of my mind. I'm thirsty. And today I felt really bad when I got up.
#134 of 220 Old 06-07-2007, 11:56 PM

Good luck to you MissAnn!

Still no more spotting, and some mild cramping. Still waiting on that test from dh..........

Kim, Wife to Michael, Homeschooling Mom to Hannah (13), Aidan (12), Brighton (8), and Oliver (5) and Ephraim (2) goorganic.jpgsaynovax.giffly-by-nursing1.giffemalesling.GIF 
#135 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 12:12 AM

Are you temping, kimmiepie? I checked your chart--it looks like you've been updating it but there aren't any temps. How many dpo are you?

Good luck to you.

Welcome MissAnnThrope!
#136 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 12:22 AM

No, I'm not temping yet. Ds just weaned so up until very recently my temps were all over the place due to frequent night nursing. Just charting cm.

I actually hadn't been charting this cycle because when we switched computers I lost my ovusoft cd and couldn't transfer it. So I had just been writing down things occasionally. And now I downloaded the trail and filled it in. That's why there are only 2 BD dates on there because they're the only ones important enough to write down. The O date could have been on the day before because sometimes I O on my peak day, but with no temps it's hard to tell. So I could actually be 13dpo. I've never had a LP longer than 13 days. Very few things recorded this time around until I get my new software cd.

#137 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 12:59 AM

Okay, I am going to go POAS now.......................

:

#138 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 02:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimmiepie View Post
Okay, I am going to go POAS now.......................

:
I am just dying to know...where did you go? celebrating I hope!

The only thing that makes my 2ww better is when I get to live vicariously through all of you

Nurse and mother to two beautiful boys, William 06/07/06, George 08/27/08, and our newest addition John Bear, born 9/20/10! Married to my lovely dh for 10 years on 06/04/10!
#139 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 02:16 AM

Well, I wasn't sure what to post at this point.

I took the test, Answer Early, and as the dye went across there was a white line that immedietly appeared in the test area. It stayed there and is still there. I only had like a teensy bit of pee (enough to soak the stick but not enough hcg) so I'm thinking it hadn't been held long enough to detect very much. Maybe that's why it stayed white?

I took apart my other Answer tests that I took earlier this week and none of them have this on them. I can't take a pic because it's white.

I'm thinking I'm going to test first thing in the morning with the other one that came in the box and then I'll stop.

#140 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 02:26 AM

Quote:
Well, I wasn't sure what to post at this point.

I took the test, Answer Early, and as the dye went across there was a white line that immedietly appeared in the test area. It stayed there and is still there. I only had like a teensy bit of pee (enough to soak the stick but not enough hcg) so I'm thinking it hadn't been held long enough to detect very much. Maybe that's why it stayed white?

I took apart my other Answer tests that I took earlier this week and none of them have this on them. I can't take a pic because it's white.

I'm thinking I'm going to test first thing in the morning with the other one that came in the box and then I'll stop.
Yeah FMU will be better! I will check back in the morning :

Nurse and mother to two beautiful boys, William 06/07/06, George 08/27/08, and our newest addition John Bear, born 9/20/10! Married to my lovely dh for 10 years on 06/04/10!
#141 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 09:45 AM

How did it go, Kimmiepie?

Expecting #2 in May 2013!

0***4***8***12***16***20***baby.gif***28***32***36***40

#142 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 11:04 AM

Quote:
:

N,: Wife and Wannabe AP Mamma. 11/08. 9/09. Wishing for a , but wondering if I should.
#143 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 12:35 PM

Oh kimmiepie--where are you? We're all rootin' for you.

Day 11 here. I feel like tomorrow is sort of a make or break day for me as it seems in cycles past, my temps start to go down at that point (though with my dd it's when I got my BFP). Otherwise, I'm really excited about the way I'm feeling and about the way my chart's shaping up.

Crossing my fingers and praying that this is it.
#144 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 12:37 PM

Well, I didn't even need to test. AF showed first thing. I am thoroughly bummed as I was really hoping for this because I won't be able to TTC again for many years due to dh's school. Oh well.

Good luck to all of you still waiting!! :

#145 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 12:49 PM

Kimmiepie

Why for many years? What difference is an extra month or two?

6dpo here and starting to obsess. My nipples are killing me, but the rest of my breasts are normal. Very weird for me. I'm gassy and tired and I've been having light cramping on and off since o. I'm already halfway through the tww, and the next week is looking very long to me.

N,: Wife and Wannabe AP Mamma. 11/08. 9/09. Wishing for a , but wondering if I should.
#146 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 01:25 PM

Thanks.

Well, we weren't really trying, but we were just like if it happens we'll be happy. But it isn't ideal with the school situation. So we'd have to wait until he's done. I don't know, I guess we were sort of on the fence (or he was).

I should have known better because it took me quite a while to get pg before and I even had to have some acupuncture. Ah well. Who knows what the future holds.

#147 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 01:48 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommycakes View Post
Otherwise, I'm really excited about the way I'm feeling and about the way my chart's shaping up.
mommycakes - I just saw your chart in another thread and agree it looks great. It almost looks triphasic to me (but I am still a novice charter).

Quote:
AF showed first thing.
Kimmiepie - I must say I looked at the links in your signature and you have adorable children!!

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#148 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 01:56 PM

Thanks Sunshine. I should be thankful for what I have, I know.

I agree, I thought mommycakes chart looked like it was going triphasic too.

#149 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 01:58 PM

My chart is a completely flat line, no implantation dip, nothing triphasic... AND, I have no symptoms at all! I'm thinking we didn't catch the egg this time. First month charting, so I don't even know how long my LP usually is. Averages are between 12 and 16 days, right? So I should look for a temp drop between Sunday and Thursday?

Mom to a little boy (June 2009)
#150 of 220 Old 06-08-2007, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Thanks.

Well, we weren't really trying, but we were just like if it happens we'll be happy. But it isn't ideal with the school situation. So we'd have to wait until he's done. I don't know, I guess we were sort of on the fence (or he was).

I should have known better because it took me quite a while to get pg before and I even had to have some acupuncture. Ah well. Who knows what the future holds.

We weren't really trying this month either but I'll still be bummed if I'm not pg.

Your kids are cute, btw! Were you in the Feb '06 ddc? I was due 2/2 but had mine 1/25. Good luck with everything!

Gazing furtively at you from under my siggie!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page