Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaEm24 View Post
woo hoooo i figured it out..

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1063c9

lmk waht you think, not much to look at now :P
Have you had a AF yet? If you have and remember when you started that you should enter that as your first CD.

Heather
wife to wonderful dh, SAHM to 3 girls (10, 5, and 3) and one boy (3/12/2008)
#362 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibbit View Post
oh my goodness... fertility friend really hates my temps. I entered this mornings temp, I haven't added in the positive yet and I lost my cross hairs, now ff doesn't even think I O'd. Check out my chart!

Did you chart while ttc your baby? Just curious. Your temps are still so high - really in a post-O range all cycle, but maybe you just have super high temps all the time - not a big deal. It looks like maybe your temps are slower to respond to ovulation... discard the temp on cd 13, or better yet, fudge it to 98.2 (just put a note in your notes box for that day with your real temp and why you changed it) - see if that gives you your CH again. If not, try discarding it and see.

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

#363 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibbit View Post
Have you had a AF yet? If you have and remember when you started that you should enter that as your first CD.
no thats the thing, my last AF was Dec '05. I bled 7 weeks pospartum and that was it. Nothing since and my dd is now 9.5 months old. I did not BF my older two so I am not really sure how this works :P
#364 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamatotwo View Post
Good luck with your move! Are you moving far away?
It is interesting that you have noticed a difference in your cycles wrt excercising. That will motivate me to keep running too. I will be less inclined to convince myself that I am crazy in noticing a correlation and subsequently become less disciplined about it.
We are moving like 200 yds down the road : . We are moving in MIL's house....she's moving away. It's a long story that I'm none too excited about. Maybe AF is staying away because I'm stressed!! I think exercise would make a big difference for me because I have some extra padding to lose....fat holds estrogen, right? I think it probably has a really positive effect as far as increasing well-being and as you posted earlier, a positive "distraction" to focus efforts on!! I know that ESMLranch has talked about doing fertility yoga too and judging from her chart so far.....it's a success!!

Christina: I'm thinking of you a lot and sending healing vibes your way....emotional, physical....your going through a whole lot and I think we're all glad to be giving you some support!

jannyjo:Your chart is looking good.....hope those symptoms are real! :

ibbit:What happens of FF if you add your ?? Does it give you CH back?? I was looking through their Anov chart gallery once and there was a chart in there with no CH....I guess some rare amt. of people don't show a thermal shift....but I think I've also heard that FF does funny things if you don't add your because the chart doesn't make sense if your not pg. Does that make sense? Clear as mud right......

ESMLranch: POAS already! I'll be here in the morning to see if you tested! It would be sooo exciting for you and your sister to be so close in pgs!!

Linzie~~wife to Eli 10.1.06, mama to Summer 5.06 and John 7.08
#365 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 09:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Catalina View Post
Did you chart while ttc your baby? Just curious. Your temps are still so high - really in a post-O range all cycle, but maybe you just have super high temps all the time - not a big deal. It looks like maybe your temps are slower to respond to ovulation... discard the temp on cd 13, or better yet, fudge it to 98.2 (just put a note in your notes box for that day with your real temp and why you changed it) - see if that gives you your CH again. If not, try discarding it and see.
You're right! And you know what? I didn't sleep well the night before the temp on CD 13 so discarding it would make sense. Just lowering it to 98.2 gives me my CH, but when I opened that date up I had a not that I didn't sleep well so I might as well discard it.

I just started charting the end of last month's cycle. Charted the entire month this month. We just started TTC this month.

Heather
#366 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 09:21 AM

Quote:
no thats the thing, my last AF was Dec '05. I bled 7 weeks pospartum and that was it. Nothing since and my dd is now 9.5 months old. I did not BF my older two so I am not really sure how this works :P
Ok Didn't want to sound insulting, but wanted to ask.

Heather
#367 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 10:20 AM

: : : : :
BFN this am. 10 DPO
I am so
I even used a first response test because I was sure the dollar tests were faulty.
I am beginning to have some doubts, although my temp is still up.
Why is it taking so long????????????????????????????????????????
I know it can take up to 8 more long days.
#368 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 12:46 PM

Okay so my temps have been consistent the last few days at 96.7 or so but suddenly this morning it plummetted to 96.4. I've had positive OPKs and EWCM for three days but what does this mean? Is this the dip before O maybe? :
#369 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 01:21 PM - Thread Starter

I just wanted to say thank you all.
I'm doing much better today.
#370 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 01:42 PM

to you Christina.

My OPK was very faint this morning. Does anybody know what that means IRT my previous post?
#371 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 01:48 PM

dreams, sounds like it may be the dip before the rise!

Elaina, BFN for me too, I feel just like you do, but my chart looks nowhere near as good! I'm going to discard my temp from today as DH left the air on over night so I woke up absolutely freezing cold this morning. The house must have been at 60 degrees this morning (maybe lower) usually it's around 70-75 in the morning until we turn the air on!

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

#372 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 02:50 PM

Hi All,
I'm new to this thread. We've been TTC #2 since January. I haven't had a cycle since 11/04, so that makes it difficult. DS#1 is 23 mos, and nurses non-stop. We're trying to taper him off a bit though... our goal is 5x a day. I'm using estrogen cream because of a deficiency, and drinking many cups of RRL tea. I'm really hoping to O or get PPAF soon! We're using OPKs to try to catch the first egg. We charted to C DS#1, but charting with no cycle is a whole new game. I really don't want to wean him, but I really want him to have a sibling. Any tips on TTC while BF are appreciated. It sounds like many of you are very knowledgable!

~Kris
#373 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 05:05 PM

So sorry Christina!

I've got a question... I've got mastitis... and I'm in the Two Week wait... dr. prescribed amox. ... should I worry??
#374 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamsInDigital View Post
Okay so my temps have been consistent the last few days at 96.7 or so but suddenly this morning it plummetted to 96.4. I've had positive OPKs and EWCM for three days but what does this mean? Is this the dip before O maybe? :
I vote for the pre o dip!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by doulakris View Post
Hi All,
I'm new to this thread. We've been TTC #2 since January. I haven't had a cycle since 11/04, so that makes it difficult. DS#1 is 23 mos, and nurses non-stop. We're trying to taper him off a bit though... our goal is 5x a day. I'm using estrogen cream because of a deficiency, and drinking many cups of RRL tea. I'm really hoping to O or get PPAF soon! We're using OPKs to try to catch the first egg. We charted to C DS#1, but charting with no cycle is a whole new game. I really don't want to wean him, but I really want him to have a sibling. Any tips on TTC while BF are appreciated. It sounds like many of you are very knowledgable!

~Kris
yeah, staring at those anov charts is so frustrating! My ds is 25 mo and I just 10 days ago finally o'd. What happened is my temps started to level off and then it finally happened. There were a couple of "false starts" before the success when it sure looked like I was going to o but nothing happened.
I started taking vitex to help kick start, tried some fertility yoga, and had a cranio sacral session. I also made some dietary changes. Now I cannot say for certain if any of these things actually helped or if my body was just ready. I have heard that around 2 fertility returns for many nursing mamas. Oh yeah, I also went on a 10 day vacation the week before I o'd. Nothing like a little stress reliever! Wasn't temping or charting or anything. I've wondered if that little break helped too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaHen2J&J View Post
So sorry Christina!

I've got a question... I've got mastitis... and I'm in the Two Week wait... dr. prescribed amox. ... should I worry??
I would think if it is safe for pg then you would be ok. Did you post over in the health and healing section? You may get some good info over there.
Sorry mama, ouch! Hope you get all healed up. What terrible timing.
#375 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 05:25 PM

Thanks so much Elaina!
#376 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 06:12 PM

does my chart make any sense what so ever?? I **** have no idea what it shoudl look like..

thanks to those that have a second to check it out
#377 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 06:29 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Do a bowl soak...hot water as hotter as you can stand it and lean over the bowl...massage the area. Do this at least 3 times a day, more if you can. Should clear it up faster than the meds.

Good luck!
#378 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 07:29 PM

I don't post muuh but I Love to hear what is going on with all the BFing TTC mama's!

As for me I think I am 3 DPO, for my 2nd PP cycle. I hope at least. I just started temping and luckily along came a ton of symptoms and a big O dip (I think). I have been BDing a ton this month just in case! I really want to catch this egg. What to you galls think of my messy chart? (I think many of my EW patches are me mistaking semen for actual CM. )

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

#379 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 08:11 PM

Quote:
So sorry Christina!

Take a clove of raw garlic, cut it up into pieces you can swallow. Take this 3 times a day, with food and a full glass of water. Do it for one day longer than you have symptoms. I have cleared up three very nasty bouts of mastitis this way and never needed antibiotics. Works for upper resp. , sinus, and ear infections too!
#380 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 09:26 PM

Ok galls, I feel yucky:. the spins, a bit nausous, and a bit crampy. I bet my O dates are all off and AF is on its way. Could it be preggers symptoms this soon, ahhh I have to resist the urge to POAS AGAIN. I got the good cheep ones on line so they are only like 0.85 cents each.

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

#381 of 610 Old 07-16-2007, 11:52 PM

Quote:
does my chart make any sense what so ever?? I **** have no idea what it shoudl look like..

thanks to those that have a second to check it out
With the temps jumping around every am it looks like an anovulatory chart. Once the temps start to even out then you will finally o.
((hugs)) I know how frustrating it is to stare at a chart that makes no sense! I really recommend continuing to temp though, it was so interesting to see the switch and watch my body kick in. I swear if i am pg I am going to frame my chart. It was the first normal looking chart I had.

Ladies, I love the home remedies for mastitis. I am going to remember the garlic for any other infections I have too!
#382 of 610 Old 07-17-2007, 12:02 AM

Hi ladies,

I have mostly just been lurking...not much exciting going on here...

I have started to take my temperature first thing in the morning, and so far (OK, only 7 days!) it has been either 36.5 or 36.4...hoping that this steady temperature means I'm going to ovulate this month!!!

My question for you ladies is, what is the best timing for BDing? I understand that it is about every 2 days...we are thinking of starting the 'BDfest" on CD 8, and continuing until about CD16...how spontaneous is THAT!

does this sound like a good plan?

thanks for your input!
#383 of 610 Old 07-17-2007, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esmlranch View Post
I vote for the pre o dip!!
I had a neg OPK today. What does that mean, that the LH surge is over and I O'd already or am about to?
#384 of 610 Old 07-17-2007, 12:40 AM

Thanks everyone for the suggestions... I'm going to try/do the ones I'm not already doing... Thank goodness I LOVE garlic!!
#385 of 610 Old 07-17-2007, 01:05 AM

HI ladies,
I've been reading June post and followed over here. We are not yet actively TTCing but I have a few questions. My 2nd one is 14 months old and still nursing (and I plan to nurse until she is ready to wean and my son weaned at about 19 months). I still don't have periods so I don't know or feel much when I'm ovulating. We definitely want one or two more but since I'm 36 years old, I feel anxious to have 3rd one spacing closer than 4 years apart like my 1st and 2nd DC. (Also I don't know how we will handle a toddler and a baby.. Our son was almost 4 when I had my daughter and it worked out good.) With my situation, what is my chance of getting pregnant (being still nursing and with no period)? How is tandem nursing work? I mean when you have a brand new baby, you nurse more often and how do you nurse a toddler in between? I wonder if the toddler ever drink baby's portion of the breast milk or vice versa?
Also I've read or heard somewhere that our bodies need rest period between each pregnancy and birth for like 3 years but I wonder how firm this notion is. I see many many moms of DCs within 1-3 years apart without any problems (at least I can see..)... I know I'm getting old and I don't know whether I should wait at least 2 yrs before getting pregnant again (which will be then almost 3 yrs spacing)... Any thoughts??
Thanks and baby dusts to you ladies...

~ Have a Blessed Day!
DS 6/2002, DD 5/2006, DS Feb 2009
familybed1.gifhomebirth.jpgtoddler.gifecbaby2.giffemalesling.GIFhomeschool.gif
#386 of 610 Old 07-17-2007, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the suggestions... I'm going to try/do the ones I'm not already doing... Thank goodness I LOVE garlic!!
I hope it works for you. I got the advice from an OLfriend back when Eireann was 4 months and I got my first bout of mastitis. It was a whopper too. In less than 12 hours my : and chills were gone (102) and 2 days it was gone. I love garlic too, and pump up the intake whenever I feel something coming on : .
#387 of 610 Old 07-17-2007, 01:33 AM

OMGosh, DD's nursing right now is making my skin crawl. She had diarreah this afternoon, so I am letting her nurse all she wants to replenish herself. It hurts and it is literally making my skin crawl.: The last time I felt this strongly when a child was nursing was when I was pg, with her. :
Am I trying to talk myself into this, or I am really pg again?
DH "accidentally" threw out all my cheapie tests over the weekend when he was "doing me a favor" and cleaning out the top shelves of the bathroom closet. So I went out and bought a digital for FMU. Got a fantastic deal on it too. Target had stocked CBE digitals (reg 13.49 there) in a slot for Accuclear @ 6.99 AND there was a $2 coupon on it, so I got it for $4.99!!!!!
Guess it was meant to be, right? Must mean that there will be a nice pretty bfp waiting for me on it.
#388 of 610 Old 07-17-2007, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannyjo View Post
OMGosh, DD's nursing right now is making my skin crawl. She had diarreah this afternoon, so I am letting her nurse all she wants to replenish herself. It hurts and it is literally making my skin crawl.: The last time I felt this strongly when a child was nursing was when I was pg, with her. :
Am I trying to talk myself into this, or I am really pg again?
DH "accidentally" threw out all my cheapie tests over the weekend when he was "doing me a favor" and cleaning out the top shelves of the bathroom closet. So I went out and bought a digital for FMU. Got a fantastic deal on it too. Target had stocked CBE digitals (reg 13.49 there) in a slot for Accuclear @ 6.99 AND there was a $2 coupon on it, so I got it for $4.99!!!!!
Guess it was meant to be, right? Must mean that there will be a nice pretty bfp waiting for me on it.
: for you mama....can't wait to hear!

Linzie~~wife to Eli 10.1.06, mama to Summer 5.06 and John 7.08
#389 of 610 Old 07-17-2007, 02:06 AM

Thanks Linzie! I will take all the : I can get right now! Thankfully, the wee beastie (aka the Princess, aka Tweety Bird, aka Lynnette ) is finally asleep and off the nanas! If only this nausea would go away so I could get some sleep.
#390 of 610 Old 07-17-2007, 03:29 AM

I guess move me to 2WW. I don't know if we had the incredible fortune of catching the 1st egg or if I'm heading towards my first AF, but something is definitely up w/my body--cramps, horrendous breast tenderness. I'll be POAS saturday or sunday.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page