Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Wow Sarah, you've held out far longer than I would have. Good luck tomorrow!:
#602 of 610 Old 08-01-2007, 12:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I've been away for awhile....

I have no idea what is going on with me! : I am on like CD 100. For real. I had some EWCM and cramping and sore nips around the 19th and we had great BD coverage. I've had sore nips progressing to tender breasts since then. I've also been testing like mad! Had a lot of internet cheapies sitting around! So they've obviously been negative or there would have been crazy smilies at the top of this post.

I have no idea if I O'ed based on temp spike b/c I haven't really been charting d/t VERY erratic wakeup time. DH will be back to work in a month and then he just grabs my temp in the am.

I wish I could just know what is going on!! I don't care what happens...AF, BFP, whatever! Just something! My first PPAF was beginning of Feb, then beginning of May, and now still nothing. I thought they'd get shorter or more regular! I guess at least I've had a PPAF....I can't imagine what it's like for some of you mamas waiting 2+ years!

Oh, I also started Vitex a month ago...the tincture, I take 25 drops every am. DH and I have also made a commitment to get more exercise in our daily lives, and I think that will go a long way to helping, too. At least it is something else to think about!

Anyway, sorry for the book! It's just nice to be able to say these things "out loud" b/c no one else knows we are seriously TTC. I love having you mamas to turn to!

Linzie~~wife to Eli 10.1.06, mama to Summer 5.06 and John 7.08
#603 of 610 Old 08-01-2007, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarteralien View Post
Wow Sarah, you've held out far longer than I would have. Good luck tomorrow!:
Well, I have a short LP, so I figured that I had to wait at least a few days past when I'd expect AF to be reasonably sure that I'd get a BFP. And I'm cheap, so I don't want to have to buy more tests. If this one tomorrow comes out negative, I will wait at least 3 more days to test again. It's exciting to contemplate, but also a little daunting! :

Sarah, mother to Eloïse (5/2005), Lucas (3/2008) and Ilias (7/2011), and due with #4 (March 1, 2014)

#604 of 610 Old 08-01-2007, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahmck View Post
I bought a two-pack of tests tonight. I'm going to test in the morning!
Can't wait to hear :

Linzie~~wife to Eli 10.1.06, mama to Summer 5.06 and John 7.08
#605 of 610 Old 08-01-2007, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Yoiks, that's quite a chart. Were those three high temps taken significantly later than usual, or after you got up to pee or something? You have to have been lying down for a while prior to temping, ideally all night. I think the minimum is meant to be 3 hours.
tell me about it :P lol

those last 3 that were high were taken at aroudn 10 am instead of 8 when i alwasy take them. my iron has been low lately i thn adn i havent been able to get outta bed in teh am. soooo tired. so i woke up 2 hours later than usual those 3 days. everyother mornign i have the alarm set wake up roll over to my thermometer on my bedside table and take my temp then write it down and then get up. so i dont knwo what to think? i am so confused :
#606 of 610 Old 08-01-2007, 01:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaEm24 View Post
those last 3 that were high were taken at aroudn 10 am instead of 8 when i alwasy take them.
I'm inclined to think that they were just time-related and you have definitely not Oed. I guess FF agrees since it took your cross-hairs away. Don't you hate that?

Sarah, mother to Eloïse (5/2005), Lucas (3/2008) and Ilias (7/2011), and due with #4 (March 1, 2014)

#607 of 610 Old 08-01-2007, 01:29 AM

Quote:
I'm inclined to think that they were just time-related and you have definitely not Oed. I guess FF agrees since it took your cross-hairs away. Don't you hate that?
yes!! i do hate it. not fun..lol so what does the watery cm indicate? coudl i 'o' soon maybe? lol
#608 of 610 Old 08-01-2007, 01:30 AM

Quote:
I bought a two-pack of tests tonight. I'm going to test in the morning!
woo hoo let us know!!!: for ya!
#609 of 610 Old 08-01-2007, 01:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linzie2 View Post
I've been away for awhile....

I have no idea what is going on with me! : I am on like CD 100. For real. I had some EWCM and cramping and sore nips around the 19th and we had great BD coverage. I've had sore nips progressing to tender breasts since then. I've also been testing like mad! Had a lot of internet cheapies sitting around! So they've obviously been negative or there would have been crazy smilies at the top of this post.

I have no idea if I O'ed based on temp spike b/c I haven't really been charting d/t VERY erratic wakeup time. DH will be back to work in a month and then he just grabs my temp in the am.

I wish I could just know what is going on!! I don't care what happens...AF, BFP, whatever! Just something! My first PPAF was beginning of Feb, then beginning of May, and now still nothing. I thought they'd get shorter or more regular! I guess at least I've had a PPAF....I can't imagine what it's like for some of you mamas waiting 2+ years!

Oh, I also started Vitex a month ago...the tincture, I take 25 drops every am. DH and I have also made a commitment to get more exercise in our daily lives, and I think that will go a long way to helping, too. At least it is something else to think about!

Anyway, sorry for the book! It's just nice to be able to say these things "out loud" b/c no one else knows we are seriously TTC. I love having you mamas to turn to!

i knwo is frustrating! hang in there. i am new to the whole charting thing and i still ahve no PPAF and my dd is 10 months on thursday so my chart si all over teh place..lol keep your chin up and let us knwo when you find out either way, we're here
#610 of 610 Old 08-01-2007, 02:29 AM

Well ladies the August thread is up, please join me there!
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=722383

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page