JULY TTC in our 20s! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 10:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
songbird, I am sorry you feel that way! I am sincerely hoping that I ovulated because I have now three 36.3 temperatures in a row (celsius) after 36.1 or 36.2s. Very low temps overall.... this is also only my second cycle charting, the last time I ovulated was the last week of May!!! So you see you're normal! AF to you (or a baby)

hh2.gif

#122 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 10:51 AM

Back to cd1 for me. AF showed this morning, so I'm starting my third cycle TTC.

N,: Wife and Wannabe AP Mamma. 11/08. 9/09. Wishing for a , but wondering if I should.
#123 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 11:05 AM - Thread Starter

slowtime - any progress with dh on more actively ttc?

oceane - it's good to know I'm not alone. That's why I like these boards so much!

Mom to a little boy (June 2009)
#124 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 11:56 AM

ahhh, the frustration of TTC! i think af is about to show up here too! my temp took a nose dive this am. i already said it in the 2ww thread, so sorry if you're re-reading, but i'm not terribly sad it didn't happen this time. the deck seemed to be stacked against us this cycle--dd and i have been on vaca, and dh was only here for a weekend (although it was right around O), and then i had the high stress police situation, followed by a crappy cold for the past 4 or 5 days now. i would soooo love to get pg the next cycle though. i'm not too into the idea of being in the 3rd tri of pg in the heat of summer. just does not sound like any fun. sorry, just thinking out loud.
#125 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 12:04 PM

All right everybody, we have a BFP over here!!!!
I got a dark positive line before I even had time to wipe off the droplets and set it on the counter. 2 hours later tested again, same thing.

My husband is currently in shock. He was talking to the cat and said "wooshin, you know this is all your fault, right?" Hee. But we are so so happy. 7 cycles for the first one!

And now I'll spread a little of this around. Good luck everyone!
#126 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 12:07 PM

i was just about to hop off of the computer, but when i saw you had posted, i knew i just had to come back to see your bfp kluella!!!! yay!!!! here's to a h&h9!!!!
#127 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 12:14 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Congrats!!!!!!!
#128 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 12:36 PM

Hey Everybody!

I would like to be moved to TTC#1 please! We have decided after a lot more research and prayer to actively TTC during my nutritional balancing program.

Margie : & DH - Mom to sweet Avery Naoma : Our surprise breech homebirth! :
#129 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 01:30 PM - Thread Starter

countrybound

kluella: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :

Whittliz: Yay! It feels good to be *doing* something. Good luck!

#130 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 01:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluella View Post
I got a dark positive line before I even had time to wipe off the droplets and set it on the counter. 2 hours later tested again, same thing.

My husband is currently in shock. He was talking to the cat and said "wooshin, you know this is all your fault, right?" Hee. But we are so so happy. 7 cycles for the first one!

Congrats and HH9M!!!!
heres they go...straight from my garden to your computer screen...it the PRODUCE!!!
: :
#131 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluella View Post

Hooray! I can picture your DH talking to the : .

:

Margie : & DH - Mom to sweet Avery Naoma : Our surprise breech homebirth! :
#132 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 03:50 PM

Congratulations Kluella!!!

As for me, CD 18 - Only 8 to 13 days until I ovulate! TTC has tested my patience more than I ever could have imagined

Mama to my charming little boy, born at home January '09
#133 of 229 Old 07-18-2007, 11:17 PM

kluella, Congrats H & H 9
#134 of 229 Old 07-19-2007, 01:26 AM

well, af showed up for me today. this is the 2nd cycle in a row that's only been 24 days long. i'm not sure how long my LP was last cycle cause i wasn't temping, but this time it was only 7 or 8 days long. ummm, that's not good. i've been on vitex for about 3 cycles now in addition to a b-complex vitamin. i'm not sure what i else i can do to lengthen my LP. any good ideas anyone?

p.s. a quick ? for all you charters, when you get af later in the day (like 8pm-ish) do you mark that day as that being cd1, or would you wait and mark the following day (since it's the first full day of bleeding) as cd1? thanks!
#135 of 229 Old 07-19-2007, 01:30 AM

Congrats, Kluella!

cd 130. blech. I really need to call my doctor!

Wife to D (12/03) and totally smitten Mama to DD (4/05) DS (2/09) and expecting DD#2  6/23/11
#136 of 229 Old 07-19-2007, 10:04 AM - Thread Starter

pazerific: I mark it the next day, but it doesn't matter as long as you do it the same way every time.

kelly: I know you answered this before, but at what point do they start to worry? I'd think you're definitely at the "see a doctor" stage.

#137 of 229 Old 07-19-2007, 05:21 PM - Thread Starter

Hm... CD38 and I'm seeing more consistent EWCM. DH is going out of town tomorrow so today is our last day of BD until Sunday! With luck I'll O today or tomorrow, or it will hold off until Sunday... praying it doesn't hold off too much longer though ... we need a break!

#138 of 229 Old 07-20-2007, 01:48 AM

Songbird, my doctor said 6 months. I'm at 4 months right now. The problem is right now I'm waiting approval for health insurance, so unless they're willing to prescribe me something over the phone, I can't afford an office visit. I saw them end of May, and they said to keep waiting it out.

Wife to D (12/03) and totally smitten Mama to DD (4/05) DS (2/09) and expecting DD#2  6/23/11
#139 of 229 Old 07-20-2007, 03:10 AM

I need to vent... so don't mind me. I let dh know that we need to start getting to work if we were to make a baby this month. So I get things ready...even put in a movie to say Hint Hint... he walks in looks at the tv and tells me he is "Too tired" : Is it too much to as for? We have dtd in almost a month. When not ttc we go months and months with out dtd. I can't take it much more. I'm thinking about waiting on him to get... well you know while he is sleeping and wake him up... but that would be wrong. grrr... How do you make a baby with out BD? Give me some lovin' already! Some times I wonder if he is really a man at all. Passing up sex...
#140 of 229 Old 07-20-2007, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

Months and months? MissAnnThrope, you might seriously consider asking him to get checked out for medical problems. People have different sex drives, sure, and if you had said once in two weeks or even once a month I probably wouldn't blink an eye, but months and months is really a long time and if it's normal it's way out on the far side of normal. It's a delicate subject though. If I wanted to bring it up with my dh I have no idea how I'd go about it.

Alternately, if you ask him what turns him on and what you can do to improve your sex life that might be a nonconfrontational way of starting a conversation on the subject. I'd try not to tie it to TTC though and you have to be SUPER careful about how you phrase things - don't want to damage the delicate male ego!

In related news, I tried my darndest to seduce dh last night and he didn't even notice! But maybe that's what he needed to "recharge". Hopefully we can get a bit of bd in before he leaves for the weekend. My temps took a HUGE dive this morning and was a full DEGREE below last cycle's coverline. No idea what is going on or if I will ever ovulate.

#141 of 229 Old 07-20-2007, 05:24 PM - Thread Starter

The enormous list of names on the first post is confusing and overwhelming to me - there are a lot of names I don't know on there. I'm not sure if all these people are around and lurking or if they got bfps and left, or if they left for some other reason (better things to do with their time than hang around here? ) Whatever the reason, I think that it's time to do some spring cleaning.

Sometime next week I will be gathering up the names of people who have not posted in the last three months (May, June, July) and putting them in another section on the first post (maybe called Are You Still Here? or something of that nature). Whoever doesn't get back to me either by PM or by posting in this thread will be removed in August. I will only remove BFPs that are more than 9 months old so if you're on the BFP list you'll stay regardless of when you posted. I'll also be slowly going through and adding charts as available. So if you do NOT want your chart included but it's in your sig, let me know.

Lurkers, rather than posting a "don't remove me" message, I encourage you to update us on what's going on with your TTC journey on the next Monday check-in instead. Anyone who has even one post in the May, June, or July threads will not be removed.

Now back to your regularly scheduled thread.

#142 of 229 Old 07-20-2007, 05:33 PM

songbird45 - Thanks for all of your work on this thread! I think adding the charts to the first page is a great idea. I love looking at others' charts.

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#143 of 229 Old 07-21-2007, 08:04 AM

HELP!

ok girlies check out my chart for me. i normally O somewhere around day 17 but im on vitex this cycle. my temp dropped tothe coverlinie today, should we be BDing already?(im only on day 10 of my cycle,vitex cant make me O that much sooner can it?)

Waldorf mama to Autumn DD 9/05 and my Spring DD 4/08 Winter baby due 2/11
#144 of 229 Old 07-21-2007, 08:06 AM

i forgot to add i started B6 this cycle too.

Waldorf mama to Autumn DD 9/05 and my Spring DD 4/08 Winter baby due 2/11
#145 of 229 Old 07-21-2007, 03:09 PM

hmmm...maybe you're just having a "for no good reason" low temp? seems that vitex and b would work a bit more gradually. although, it certainly wouldn't hurt anything to BD just in case, and who knows, ya'll might even have fun!
#146 of 229 Old 07-21-2007, 05:40 PM

Pazerific - Sorry to hear about AF's arrival . To answer your question, I would also probably do the first full day.

Kelly - I can't believe how long this has stretched on for you. I had one cycle after bc that was 17 weeks long. It was awful, and we weren't even trying yet. I'll send AF thoughts your way.

MissAnnThrope - I agree with songbird, maybe there is some reason for his low libido? Could it be stress at work, or a medical issue? I think it probably would be good to talk about it, although I know it can be a really touchy subject with some men.

counterGOPI - I also think it could just be a random low temperature. Do you get any other O signs? If you are unsure, it never hurts to BD just in case!

Songbird - I also want to thank you for all your work! And I think putting charts up is a great idea - feel free to add mine.

#147 of 229 Old 07-21-2007, 05:45 PM

I've had company the last couple of days so I'm feeling exhausted today. I'm on CD 21 and yesterday I thought I felt some twinges. I've had twinges a week or even more before Oing in the past so I'm not getting too excited.

I noticed the last couple of days that my breasts seem smaller. I was wondering, if the progesterone increase after ovulation makes breasts larger could the increase in estrogen leading up to O make them smaller? Anyone else noticed this?

#148 of 229 Old 07-22-2007, 02:06 PM - Thread Starter

So FF decided to give me 5 free days of VIP membership (no doubt hoping that I'll love it so much I'll pay them). I was fully expecting its fertility analyzer to say that I'm probably fertile since I seriously think I'm going to O soon. I'm getting much more EWCM (it's not wishful thinking this time! And I changed the wishful thinking CM to creamy since that's probably what it should have been charted as in the first place) and a tiny tiny bit of spotting. So what's FF looking at to say that my CM is probably not fertile?

#149 of 229 Old 07-22-2007, 04:04 PM

update
I am getting anxious for AF, I want a new cycle... If I ovulated Friday 7 days ago I still have one week lft. Time to find out about the LP

hh2.gif

#150 of 229 Old 07-23-2007, 09:42 AM - Thread Starter

oceane: that's the worst part of the tww! hang in there!

As for me... here's my Monday check in:
Name: Songbird
Date: July 23
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 42
Appointments: I'm calling the doctor today.
Symptoms if they apply: I've been getting real EWCM, and just a tiny bit of spotting.
Testing: We'll see what the doctor says.
Thoughts: I'm beginning to seriously worry if something is wrong. It's not normal to go 42 days without ovulating, even if you have long cycles. I've been off birth control for 7 months, it should be done screwing with me. And, actually, before bc in my teens I had long irregular cycles (like, up to 3 months sometimes) so I guess maybe my body is returning to that. What if I have PCOS? How can you tell? What if something else is wrong? Trying not to worry ...

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page