bleeding at 6 or 7 dpo? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-19-2007, 03:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
It's just kind of weird. I woke up this morning - on day 16 of my cycle and only 6 or 7 dpo, and I had a bit of blood. It seems to have tapered off, but originally I figured that maybe I had an extremely short cycle, and it's AF. But since I’m obsessive about ttc, I just wondered if there were other explanations. I hate that every single month, I get my hopes up that it's implantation bleeding and not AF. Anyway, I'm still bf my 18 month old, so it could be a wacky cycle.

Other info if you're still reading is that I o'ed at about day 10 this month, and we bd'ed on days 9 and 11. I have felt crappy for about 4-5 days, so I kept thinking maybe that's because I was pg, but my boobs feel pretty normal. Last time I got pg, my breasts got tender around the time that af was due.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-19-2007, 04:04 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Some people experience spotting/light bleeding during implantation.
Old 07-20-2007, 09:14 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I took a pregnancy test this morning just to see, and I was amazed at how quickly I got a positive result. I guess it was implantation bleeding yesterday. It was really cool, but I am going to test again tomorrow just to make sure.

User Tag List