The ONE Thread * July 29 - August 4 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 102 Old 08-04-2007, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello everyone,

Wishful thinking to us all.

Stevi: I'm sorry for my misunderstanding. How you doing too?

: for everyone.

Later,

#92 of 102 Old 08-04-2007, 03:51 PM

CounterGOPI... Awwwww.... We will all get our babies! We have to! Because I say so!!!!!

Nicole... Well then, yes, you had better get down to the "nitty gritty" and get between those sheets! LOL

SweetIrishCT... (Shhh, I have more silliness for June, just in case...)
As for your "O"... Did you or have you gotten the Eggwhite CM?? When I was using OPKs, I was combining them with my CM to figure out my "O" date. I'm going to use some OPKs again this cycle, but I'm using Dollar Tree tests. So, I am no help at all on your question, sorry.

MamaMerle... Your doing a great job as Threadkeeper!

Baby Makes 4... Hiya! Hope you're having a reproductive day!

Joshs Girl... I'm sooo sorry, but I am glad that you and your DH are able to look forward and keep trying. I hope you get pregnant on your very next try and that everything goes perfectly.

Folaboye... It's okay, I would say 99% of the "not feeling well" posts on this forum would be caused by AF... So, an understandable mistake.
Anyway, it lasted about 2 days, I am sooooo much better now. So, hopefully it was from the wet weather.

AAM... My re-fi is pre-approved as long as my appraisal comes in at the right amount, so things are looking up around here. I still have alot of work to do on the house, but the worst things are either fixed or "camoflaged", so the appraisal should go well.
My cycle seems to be going along normally, so, I'm still planning to inseminate Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday.

May birthdays.... If our babies birthdays are in May, they can have the parties almost anywhere! At a park, at an amusement park, at home, at Chuck E Cheese, in the backyard... It will be great to have so many choices.
Also, when baby is a kid, May means that they are still in school and can share the birthday celebrations with friends too!
Oh, I forgot about the best thing about May Babies.... Not being pregnant during the hottest months of the year! (At least not being in the second or third trimester)
Where I live, that can be as hot as 120 degrees!!!!! LOL

(I'll think of some more May stuff for next time)

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#93 of 102 Old 08-04-2007, 05:52 PM

well, my fears were founded...

bad cramping yesterday and a major temp drop to just above coverline, negative tests...

i will be rejoining this thread probably during the "o" week. best of luck to everyone this month!!!!
#94 of 102 Old 08-04-2007, 06:27 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshs_girl View Post
I was a member of the June BFPs, but unfortunately, I had a D&C yesterday.
Quote:
Originally Posted by desilou View Post

bad cramping yesterday and a major temp drop to just above coverline, negative tests...
to you both.

changes made to here

Is there a threadkeeper for next week?

janie
mama to grace 12.11.01, cady 8.11.08, and ada 8.3.11
#95 of 102 Old 08-04-2007, 06:40 PM

I'd like to be added to the Waiting to Know

Since I'm new I'll put in a quick intro. My name is Rochelle, I'm 20. I've been married since May and TTC since around then. This month we got really busy around when I was about to O and so only BD once (the day before I O'd), so I wasn't really thinking about testing at all this month but after a week and a half of headaches and on and off nausea (and being really hungry as soon as that goes away)...so I went and bought a $ test today. I drink way too much to be able to hold my pee for any length so I just took one earlier...BFN. I'm 4 days late but have cycles that range between 30 and 40 days in the past 5 months so who knows. Going a bit crazy, but aren't we all.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#96 of 102 Old 08-04-2007, 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshs_girl View Post
Could I be added to waiting to O?

I was a member of the June BFPs, but unfortunately, I had a D&C yesterday. I went in for a 9w u/s, and we found out we were having identical twins, but that they were only 7w along, and no h/b. I went back for a 10w u/s, and the babies showed no progress. Since my body wasn't going to m/c on it's own, we had a D&C yesterday.

As soon as the doctor gives us the go-ahead, we're getting right back on the TTC bandwagon. We had a lot of questions as to whether or not we were ready to be parents, ready to make those sacrifices, etc, but the loss of our boys showed us we'd do anything to be parents. Hopefully, my body will recover quickly and we'll be pg again before we know it!

My chart is here http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/144659
I am so sorry about your loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desilou View Post

i will be rejoining this thread probably during the "o" week. best of luck to everyone this month!!!!
I am sorry to see you back in our group.

: : :
#97 of 102 Old 08-04-2007, 07:26 PM

DesiLou... I'm sooooo sorry...... Sounds like another Chemical Pregnancy. Not much comfort right now, but at least you know you're Ovulating and your DHs sperm is healthy. (That's how I try to look at it) Hugs...

MamaMerle... You are doing such a good job... I hope someone gives you a break.

SimplyRochelle... Hello! Get another test and take it first thing in the morning... Good luck!!

Gr8tfulMomma... I hope your day so far is "peachy"!

AAM... Nothing new, just popped in for the heck of it.

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#98 of 102 Old 08-04-2007, 09:46 PM

Please move me to waiting to O

:

-Angela
#99 of 102 Old 08-04-2007, 09:51 PM

so sorry mama!

Waldorf mama to Autumn DD 9/05 and my Spring DD 4/08 Winter baby due 2/11
#100 of 102 Old 08-05-2007, 08:40 AM

Well I dont see a new thread yet, but I need to be moved to waiting to know!!
Im pretty sure I Oed yesterday!
#101 of 102 Old 08-05-2007, 11:36 AM

Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
I guess I should be moved to taking a break...very reluctantly, especially since there was only about two months of actually trying...but DH is feeling anxious about work and is considering starting completely over in some other field, and wants some time to figure things out. I am trying to be really supportive, and I don't want to rush him into anything he is not ready for, but I thought that we were ready! And in some ways I don't really see what has changed...even if we have a lot less money, we still know we want a baby...and have always said that we would make it work. Urgh.

Aimee

Aimee, mom to Mirah b. 08/09/08
and my angel, Nico, , lost to us at 19 weeks gestation, 12/27/12
Longing for our rainbow
#102 of 102 Old 08-05-2007, 12:29 PM - Thread Starter

Please make your way over to the new thread...

http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=724925

janie
mama to grace 12.11.01, cady 8.11.08, and ada 8.3.11

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page