TTC #1 In Our 30s: SEPTEMBER-- Get ready for all of your Wildest Dreams to Come True! - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 193 Old 09-01-2007, 03:46 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Welcome to the September 2007 TTC #1 in Our 30s Thread-a-palooza!

MEMBERS
Ace age 30 TTC since Jan 2007
adsm73 (April) age 33 TTC since Oct 2006
AmericancatinJapan (Freya)
AngelaM (Angela) age 30, TTC since May 2007
anica age 32, TTC since Aug 2007
B2* age 34
belle67 age 34 TTC since Oct 2006
Boernemama(Angie) age 33 TTC since April 2007
Cattibrie age 32 TTC since Dec 2006 after tubal reversal :
ChristyM26 age 30, TTC again as of 7/07.
Cicely_m age 29
Derun (Esra) age 30 TTC #1 since March 2007
Earthymama2b (Kiya) age 30 TTC since Mar 2007:
Ellien C age 37 TTC since Oct 2006
FiberLover (Michelle) age 31 :
Frumpy 33, TTC since May 2006
Funnygrace age 35, TTC since 9/05 :
Fuzzy Bunny (Annie) age 35 getting ready to start TTC in Feb 2007
Fuzzycat age 35
Greenegirl (Karen) age 33 TTC since May 2006 :
hae703 (Heather) age 30
Illaria age 32, TTC since May 2007
ItyBty age 30 TTC since Sept 2005 :
jencat (Jen) age 36 TTC since Dec 2006 :
Jilliebean (Jill) age 30 ttc April 2007
kJad29 (Kemi) age 31, TTC since July 2006 :
mhiccup age 32, TTC since July 2007
Mischievium : TTC since February 2007
Milliemoo age 31
Nony age 32, TTC since May 2007
oregonduck age 33, TTC since June 2007
PatioGardener age 36, TTC since July 2007
Poetgirl age 33, TTC #1 since Jan 2007 :
Radiowave (Aimee) age 31, TTC #1 since July 2007
Red_Lil_Mamma (Jasmine) age 33
Rhon age 30 TTC starting June 2007
Ryan's Princess (Stephanie) age 32
Starlightsound, age 30
Soc age 30 (in July!) TTC :
Spinedoc age 37 TTC since Sept 2006
VeganCupcake (Catherine) age 31, TTC since August 2007
Wanting2BaMom (Laura), age 33, TTC since April 2006 :

: GRADUATES :
Farmama Nov 2006
PiePie age 35 Dec 2006
Dctexan (Emily) age 33 : Dec 2006
Greengrey (Alex) age 30 : Dec 2006
Beckyphry (Becky) age 32 : Dec 2006
Hazieluna (Natalia) age 35 : Jan 2007
ATD Mom age 32 Jan 2007
Brightside (Beth) age 30 Jan 2007
K9sarchik (Laura) age 38 Jan 2007
Amberbella age 30 : Jan 2007
Shibababy January 2007
jpiper0430 (Jenn) age 30 : Feb 2007
MajorGroover (Dee) age 32 : Feb 2007
Grace24 age 36 Mar 2007
Hezzy (Heather) age 33 Mar 2007
CowsRock (Kripa) age 33,: April 2007
Christine1977 age 30 : April 2007
Kharen (Karen) age 32 : April 2007
Nico DeMouse age 31 : May 2007
xenon age 30 : May 2007
SarahJen (Sarah) age 36: May 2007
Suzywan, age 30 : May 2007
Phillybama age 31 : June 2007
AmericancatinJapan (Freya) June 2007 June 2007
jentina age 33 : June 2007
Jujubie (Judy) age 34 : June 2007
Writerbird June 2007
AngelaM (Angela) age 30 June 2007 June 2007
Melanie_rabbitbarn (Melanie) age 30 June 2007
PinkOrchid2 July 2007:
Cking (Christina) age 30 : July 2007
Mandy 74 (Mandy) age 32 Aug 2007
Anouk (Lacy) age 32 Aug 2007
GISDiva age 32 Aug 2007
Raingyrl (Rain) age 37 Aug 2007
FiberLover (Michelle) age 31 : Sept 2007 Sept 2007

Now Accepting Applications:

October threadkeeper: Position Filled (Wanting2BaMom !!!)
November threadkeeper: ???

(ps: If you don't get the thread title, you'll have to read the first page of the August thread... or watch Napoleon Dynamite)
#2 of 193 Old 09-01-2007, 04:00 AM - Thread Starter

Let's Get Ready To Rumble!!!!!!!
#3 of 193 Old 09-01-2007, 01:02 PM

mischievium you are rockin' here! love the new thread. love that you released it at midnight! love the name
to jencat for august and for a new start here!

so much happened yesterday. i'm not sure i can remember it all but i'll try to respond.

frog~very exciting news from your lilypad. thinking of you today and hoping you get the 2 bfps today. those kids would be so lucky to have you as a mom. after getting to know you a bit on the thread and looking at all the amazing items you bought over the years for a family, your nurturing energy is abundant. :

laura~great to hear from you yesterday! {quick word on losing your post--it's happened to me a time or two. it seems sometimes you get signed out by the time you click submit (esp. if it's long) if you sign in again and then click your back key back to your post you can find it again and somehow you're also signed in again.} okay, back to your post. i am glad to hear that your doctor is being so thorough (despite the creepy moments--me too, never had a male doc for that). very interesting to that he is testing you for fragile x, didn't realize there was a corallary between that and early menopause. i love that you wore all your protective lovely fertility jewelry. i've been sleeping with a chunk of rose quartz under my pillow.
sending you lots of

mischievium~ for the close positive on you early test. that would make me extra anxious too. i hear you on not wanting to put too much into your body, that's a good intuitive call too. i think what you are taking sounds great and could normalize your cycle very nicely. i'll be watching to see how it goes for you. with regards to not wanting to hear a tcm doc say things about weight (not silly at all!), i'm of the persuasion lately that however you feel (about anything!) is perfectly fine. it's good to protect your sensitivities during the vulnerable ttc process and if and when you're ready for anything is entirely your call.

michelle~yes, your tests should have arrived by now. symapthetic grrr!!! your chart's looking good this morning!

i stayed at 98.2 again and i'm feeling sleepy and booby and sexy, so if i'm not preg. i hope i get to keep those qualities. every month i manage to find some way to feel pregnant so i'm not putting too much stock into this, but i feel pregnant again. big surprise.

shoot, i have to go for now, more personals later!

Proud Mama to Liam Greenleaf 5/31/10
#4 of 193 Old 09-01-2007, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetgirl View Post
i stayed at 98.2 again and i'm feeling sleepy and booby and sexy, so if i'm not preg. i hope i get to keep those qualities. every month i manage to find some way to feel pregnant so i'm not putting too much stock into this, but i feel pregnant again. big surprise.
poet, that is a scream! Hopefully your temp stays up. And I hope you keep that booby, sexy feeling!

Mine is up again today, and I'm glad that it (maybe) shows that I ovulated, but at the same time, terrified that I might have. KWIM?

Catherine, mama to Preschooler Girl 9/08, and Toddler Boy 3/11

#5 of 193 Old 09-01-2007, 10:49 PM

cupcake~ glad you liked that! heehee! BTW, the compact challenge is awesome. good for you. i would like to try that at some point. i feel like like there is a big chasm between how i am indoctrinated to buy crap and my actual ethical feelings about feeding the beast and being light on the planet. lately i've just been selling a lot of things on ebay and putting the money in my baby fund. anyways, much admiring your calm-pact compact. also, my acup. was recommended by a friend and i hear you about an old chinese man maybe not being the one you want to discuss your fertility with. you could post a thread asking if anyone in your area has a rec. or go to the regional threads and post there too. may get a good tip.

nony~there are so many great threads about vitex if you dig back a bit. women seem to really think it helps regulate their cycles (both long and short cycle gals)

duck~let's hear it for sore bbs. i didn't have them last month, but sometimes do have that as a pms symptom, but, like you said, this does seem extraneous for pms. GL! hope it's a good sign for you!

starlight~ for the 1st of the month. I would love it if you got your BFP this time around. also, checked out your home improvement project and whoa that's some serious and lovely remodeling! so impressed.

#6 of 193 Old 09-01-2007, 10:50 PM

"...Mine is up again today, and I'm glad that it (maybe) shows that I ovulated, but at the same time, terrified that I might have. KWIM?"

Yep - that would mean you're in the tww and that, i believe, is the hardest part of all!

Great new thread, mischievium!

Laura - thanks for sharing your experience - i had to ponder wooby test for a little while before i figured it out...i was sitting here thinking - wooby test? don't know that one...gotta look it up!

As a follow-up to the discussion about multiple days of spotting pre-AF...this being something i'm thinking about a lot...i went over to the pregnancy forum and asked to know if women who ARE pg had that specific experience with their cycles. Well, there wasn't a stampede of ladies racing to re-assure ME that it would be fine, but THREE lovely ladies did step up to say that they'd had multiple days of spotting pre-AF and i think 1 had a short LP and, guess what, they were ALL pregnant!

This is not in any way an attempt to diminish our efforts here, but just a reminder that while we are all working through our own concerns, health issues and trying to prepare for our own BFPs, women who had once been in our shoes are now carrying little babies in their bellies! I guess their responses just gave me hope and encouragement. Which, of course, is what we're doing here, too.

Uh. I'm getting very philosophical very early in the month!

Cheers and hoping for many bfps from this thread this month!
#7 of 193 Old 09-01-2007, 10:58 PM

hi nony, guess we posted at the same time! that's great that you asked the preg. ladies about spotting--great idea--and the feedback is good to hear too. and i think you're right. we do what we can to aid conception, but that doesn't mean that everyone who ever got preg. had a holly hobby cycle. (holly hobby, where the hell did that come from? i'd say i'm dating myself but we are all in our 30's, i digress) ANYWAYS, i guess i keep adding things each month i don't get a bfp and hope i am actually aiding myself and not obsessing. with all our variations, it's possible it's possible it's possible!

#8 of 193 Old 09-01-2007, 11:12 PM

hi poetgirl!

you're definintely not dating yourself - we ALL know holly hobby!!!
And yes, it's totally possible!

As a matter of fact, i have a date with DH "upstairs" to give some potential to that possibility! I'm going to O any day now (i won't freak out that I EWCM passed several days ago and my temps are still in the 96.8's) and so we're pretty focused on the marathon: this month's effort - EVERY day (from pre-O to O...not 30 days in a row, that's just insane!)

have a great night, ladies!
#9 of 193 Old 09-01-2007, 11:19 PM

Thanks for looking, Poetgirl! It's insane around here, but obviously not enough of a distraction... gotta go check in on the 2ww...

Here's hoping this is a great month for everyone!!!!

(BTW, I still have a Holly Hobby pillowcase from my childhood days... and two Strawberry Shortcake ones)
#10 of 193 Old 09-02-2007, 12:49 AM

Nony, thanks for the encouragement. I hadn't considered that I was in the tww--that seems like something that happens to other people! Well, I've joined the gang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nony View Post
Laura - thanks for sharing your experience - i had to ponder wooby test for a little while before i figured it out...i was sitting here thinking - wooby test? don't know that one...gotta look it up!
Well, now I'm worried. I am in the habit of calling several fuzzy blankets that I love "my woobies", as in "Hey, don't touch my wooby" when DH sneaks a chunk of it away from me or something. What have I been saying?! I think I've even said "I have a wooby here in this bag" to someone out in public! Come to think of it, the woman I said that to was very confused.

#11 of 193 Old 09-02-2007, 12:08 PM

Good Morning!

Mischievium, Thank-you for the great new thread! May you have thread-keeper's luck this month!

Poet Oooh, the chart is looking good! Better than mine...mine went down a notch the last two days, but still at 98.0, so I guess that's ok. I too have the sore boobies, and now, I'm peeing all the time. The night before I tested + last time I had to get up 3 times in the middle of the night to pee, and last night I got up 2 times, this is all : !!! Hugs. So, when are you going to test? I broke down and peed today, -, but only because my 20 pack of el cheapies came in the mail! I'll pee again tomorrow and Tuesday mornings. Fingers crossed!

VeganCupcake heh heh, that is TOO funny. Maybe until we have our babes, we should keep the baby talk at home for our own safety!

starlight I used to have Strawberry Shortcake sheets! I loved those things.....oh, and a Holly Hobbie lunch box .

nony Have fun "dating" the hubby this month! Get serious, get it on! hee! *fingers crossed for you too* Good to know that you asked the pregnant ladies, and they didn't all have a "perfect" cycle. I find that reassuring.

So, I kinda gave a me update in the response to Poet since we're cycle buddies .

But yeah, temp still 98.0, even though its been inching down a notch. I'm not sure if this is a weather factor. Last night hubby woke up in the middle of the night and turned the fan on, and I was a bit chilled....

BFN this AM, but I think I'm only 10 DPO despite what FF says, so that would make sense. (of course I tested, I got the cheapies in the mail, and what if FF is right!).

I feel pregnant too. Sore boobies, and uterus crampiness type feelings, as well as the bloating and gas that were part of my last pregnancy sympotms. So, who knows! I'll keep testing each morning at this stage. (Thank-you 0.43 cent tests!).

Hugs to all, happy rest of the weekend!

Babybel 8/5/08. Growing her sister: ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40*
#12 of 193 Old 09-02-2007, 01:34 PM

: Michelle! I got my BFP the day before AF was due and with the internet cheapies it was barely noticeable. And I think I O'd early that cycle so I must've been 16 DPO. So it's probably too early! (Yes, I'm still lurking...still rooting for you...)
#13 of 193 Old 09-02-2007, 01:36 PM

Catherine, I call my Dh my "woobie". I have to be v e r y careful not to call him that in public, because I almost never use his real name!
#14 of 193 Old 09-02-2007, 02:15 PM

michelle~oooh i'm so hoping for you! and 98 is still a high temp. big hugs to you! i would so love to sashay into a ddc club with you. the peeing, the bbs--all good signs. i'm rooting for you big time!

i don't know when to pee. the poas stick part is always hard for me. maybe tomorrow, 11 dpo? today FF gave me possibly triphasic! i've never had that before! and i guess i've already covered the sore big bbs bit. after i saw the triphasic read i wanted to test right then and there, but no fmu, no u, actually at all.

me too--strawberry shortcake sheets, holly hobbie nightgown.
and dh and i call each wootsie and all ridiculous variations of wootsie. after 8 years we are still pushing the envelope on inventing more.

a happy sunday to all!

#15 of 193 Old 09-02-2007, 03:14 PM

Woot! Possibly Triphasic! Awesome!

Yep, test maybe tomorrow, I'll be crossing my fingers for you!

OOh, Grace, good to know, good to know, I'll just keep peeing then!

(DH and I call each other Puppy....)

Babybel 8/5/08. Growing her sister: ***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36**40*
#16 of 193 Old 09-03-2007, 10:38 AM

Good Morning ~
Don't know if anyone noticed but I was asking around (in the TTC forum) for info on thermometers. I am so dedicated to my temping that to see funky, unreliable temps (proven by night-time temping after short iron-pumping sessions resulting in 95.xx?!?!) is a real frustration!

So, i bought a new BD thermometer on amazon AND (the real news) my first pack of Pre-Seed! I'd mentioned it to hubby recently and he seemed fine with it and this morning, HE was browsing for a new thermometer and before I purchased HE said - well, look into the pre-seed - and so they're both "in the mail!" So, i guess these would be the two "improvements" for next months' efforts!

Kinda hoping for murphy's law here and that we get a bfp this month anyway...

Poet and Michelle - : : :

everyone -
#17 of 193 Old 09-03-2007, 11:41 AM

So, yesterday's optimism is today's false hope.

Yep, temp down a notch again, and andother neg., and now my chart is looking the way the neg. months tend to look.

Ah. Well.

I can still hope a tad til AF comes but I'm thinking it didn't happen this month.

Nony That is TOO cute about your hubby! What a sweetie.

So....poet, still possibly triphasic???

#18 of 193 Old 09-03-2007, 01:21 PM

so sorry michelle. i know how disappointing it is here at the end when things start looking af-ish, but it's never over til she sings. sending you lots of positive energy.

i'm at 98.1 today, a tiny drop. i played around and FF would only continue its possibly triphasic if it were 98.3 and higher. we'll see. bbs are at an all time huge (just so you know i'm normally an A so i really notice these things!). i had an internet strip that i don't think was early detection and it was neg. so, still twiddling thumbs over here. still optimistic. for now.

seems there were many others somewhere out in the 2ww...anyone else having any luck?

#19 of 193 Old 09-03-2007, 01:33 PM

okay maybe not so optimistic anymore. i looked up the strips i used online and it detects 20 ml of hcg. that's the earliest/lowest of any test. :

#20 of 193 Old 09-03-2007, 07:54 PM

AF showed up today. Sigh. Back to the waiting game for me.
#21 of 193 Old 09-03-2007, 10:11 PM

starlight, i'm really sorry. big for AF and for this next cycle.

#22 of 193 Old 09-04-2007, 12:19 AM

hey everyone, because we've been talking about thyroid potentially being an issue, i thought i'd recommend you read the "Purdy Chart Ugly BFN" thread, esp. the posts by bobandjess on page 3. i thought she provided some interesting info.

#23 of 193 Old 09-04-2007, 12:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starlightsound View Post
AF showed up today. Sigh. Back to the waiting game for me.
Awww, sorry to hear that. Big hugs. I got a BFN the other day, so despite my supposed "symptoms" that got me wondering, I think AF is on her way soon.

Good luck to those still waiting for the BFP!!!

cd.gifbfinfant.giffamilybed1.gif
Our dream come true, Chloe Aleksandra arrived on 9-10-10.
#24 of 193 Old 09-04-2007, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetgirl View Post
hey everyone, because we've been talking about thyroid potentially being an issue, i thought i'd recommend you read the "Purdy Chart Ugly BFN" thread, esp. the posts by bobandjess on page 3. i thought she provided some interesting info.
WOAH! Thanks for the tip, poet. : I have to dig up my OLD tests from 2004 and see what i was THEN...this may give me some idea of where i might stand today. I'm assuming an RE is a reproductive endocrinologist? I sigh to have to think about finding insurance approved providers, etc. they make it so hard to get good care, really. :

Thanks again poet - fascinating stuff!

Starlight: I'm sorry about AF...new month, new cycle, new hope, new possibilities...
#25 of 193 Old 09-04-2007, 11:00 AM

Good Morning All! Ahhhhhh the new thread ROCKS!!! I'd VOTE FOR PEDRO!!! I think you have to have at least been in middle school in the 80's to appreciate that movie I was talking this weekend at our family function about how I'd love to revist the 80's except for the aquanet hair, the neon rainbow bright clothes and the pegged pants : I had Holly Hobby sheets too and the entire Strawberry Shortcake collection of scented figurines (I wish there was a disclaimer that "despite their pleasant aroma, they still taste like rubber") I had a very enjoyable and hectic weekend. Some MAJOR family issues that have me extremely distressed (thank goodness I am taking a TTC break)!!! We made crafts, exchanged gifts and ate LOTS AND LOTS of smoked BBQ ribs, chicken, collard greens, mashed potatos, etc. Today I am "officially" starting my food journal. I am hoping this in combination with my weight watchers online will help me drop the 60 lbs. I need to (probably not ALL before I get preggo - yep, I am being optimistic). And all the wooby comments... Yeah, I guess another perk of living in the 70's/80's with a non-hippy family. I supposed the Childhood Development Specialists didn't recommend using the ACTUAL names of parts of the body with children so my older sister and I made up names that we still use today - i.e. wooby = booby, hee hee = female genitalia; who ha = male genitalia; poon = tampon... Ahhhhhhh!!! I think it is funny that is what you call your blanket and DH!!! My DH and I don't have pet names for each other... hmmmm... I don't know if this late in the game I could create one.... let's see.... any suggestions?

Michelle & Starlight - for AF!!! I know there is not really much to say but we continued

Poet - THANKS for the recommendation of the thread.. I will check it out! And continued GL until you get a BFP or AF. I didn't get a BFP with 2 pregnancies until 1 1/2 weeks after AF (which was why I wondered about my progesterone levels which is what I just had blood drawn for)

Oregon - I am thinking of you too. I had symptoms and BFN for a while before BFP. The symptoms have always been constant with my pregnancies even when the test was -.

Nony - wow, you will have to keep us posted if your 2004 tests reveal anything. I was telling the doc when I went about how, (and please, PLEASE tell me if you can relate), when I was in my 20's I thought something was wrong - i.e. yeast inf. or something when I would see globs of EWCM. Now I know it was normal and it was GOOD!!! Oh how I would pray to get that back!!!

Mischievium - GL with your September threadkeeper : I will be the October or November threadkeeper if I can get some info on it since I am a newbie!!! I will be gone some in those months but not much (10/9 is our 3 year wedding anniversary and 11/8 is DH 39th b-day)

LAURA mama to Emory (10/12/09) wife to DH missing & older sis 10/13/69-12/19/07 w/1 : & 3 :
#26 of 193 Old 09-04-2007, 11:02 AM

More BFN's this morning despite a small temp jump (which I'm actually attributing to wine, not anything else. Yes I had some last night. Even though I'm in the 2ww).

I don't know when I Oed. I do think that yet again, this isn't the month for us. I really was getting a little excited, but then again it really is better timing for us not to be pregnant now since we have to be in SILs wedding at the end of next May and if it happened we would have been having a baby mid-May.

Poet, your chart still looks excelllent! Can't wait for today's update!

starlightsound hugs on AF, so sorry.

#27 of 193 Old 09-04-2007, 11:58 AM

not sure how positive i'm feeling today. temp down a tiny notch again, still at 98 though, but another BFN with the 20 mg hcg test. at 12 dpo, i'd think there'd be at least that floating around, but i won't give up yet, esp. with what laura and grace shared about late bfps. still though, i feel like every month i am grasping for the possibility of a late bfp.

michelle, hugs again to you today. i hear you on getting excited this month. maybe that means we're "close."

i am thinking about timing too, however this month would have been good, but this is a strong chance that dh and i will move next summer. yikes! i don't know whether to put off ttc for a while?? would be really hard to move while expecting within weeks! i don't want to stop though. i really wanted to be preg. when i was 33 and that goes up to 34 in october. one mistake i keep making is saying "oh i shouldn't do such and such, i'll be preg. by then." it's a bizarre optimism! and then whatever that thing was comes up, and i'm not preg. i think i need to stop doing that and live my life as if i'm not, because i'm not and then if i am, i can pull out from anything i need to pull out from. i'm rambling here.

anyways, laura, glad you had a generally good weekend and hugs for weird family stuff, always hugs for that. i've been thinking about you with regards to the early menopause family stuff. i have two aunts who are kind of same physical size as me (which made me worried i took after them) who went through menopause at 37. mom told me yesterday she was 43 which was older than i thought and if you are predisposed and haven't had kids it can come earlier. anyways, i'm wondering if you've had your estrogen and FSH tested because they can indicate if you are normal, a little high, perimenopausal--kind of gives you a sense of age around the eggs. mine jsut came really normal, not high at all, so i've decided not to worry about this. if you could find out something similar with a blood test (probably one of the things the doc will do) it might make you feel better about it too. after all, we only have half of those genes!

oregon, big hugs for the possibility of af. be gentle with yourself. it can be a tender time.

nony, glad you found that thread of interest. let us know if you find anything!

i'm wondering about jencat? angela?

#28 of 193 Old 09-04-2007, 11:58 AM

Well, I'm technically still in the 2ww, but I've had two of the most definitively negative BFNs ever, yesterday at 10dpo and today at 11dpo. When I got pregnant before, I had a faint positive at 10dpo, so I've pretty much given up hope, though my temperature hasn't dropped yet. I just don't feel pregnant, and at this point, I wish AF would just get here so I can order more sperm and start the whole process over again. :

Hope others are feeling more optimistic than I am today...

A, partner to J, mama to O, now with a new username!

Building queer family since 2008!

(and oh, did i mention we're having twins?!?)

#29 of 193 Old 09-04-2007, 12:01 PM

angela, to you today. i hear you sister. be well.

#30 of 193 Old 09-04-2007, 12:14 PM

For all the BFNs and arrivals of AF, . I read a book several years ago called Maternal Desire, all about women's feelings about motherhood, and there was a women quoted in it who said, "If I don't get pregnant, I'll burn the house down!" I can appreciate that feeling, and I'm sure you all can too!

I'm in my first tww. I got crosshairs on FF! (Though only the dotted ones, because I didn't have any EWCM.) So I'm at 5 DPO now.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page