Symptoms of Implantation - what are your implantation symptoms? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 12 Old 09-05-2007, 04:35 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

What kind of implantation symptoms have you had in your pregnancies? And how did your pregnancy symptoms start in relation to it? I will hopefully have an implantation this weekend, so I´d love to hear about these

In my previous pregnancy I felt a strong burning feeling/pain in my belly when I think the implantation took place. It was a new feeling to me, so I figured something was going on.

Pregnancy symptoms started possibly the previous day with a lower back pain. On the implantation day I had a middle back pain. Then the next day my nipples started hurting a lot when squeezed and my nose was runny with a watery like stuff for just one day. Then the symptoms continued with nipple- and back pain and very soon other symptoms started too.

Soooo hoping to get symptoms this weekend!

#2 of 12 Old 09-05-2007, 09:51 AM

I haven't had any symptoms that I would truly chalk up to pg. But I have had spotting 3 times around 7 dpo (that I've noticed), and 2 of those ended up being pregnancies.
#3 of 12 Old 09-05-2007, 10:21 AM

the day implantation occured with DS, i was at a restaurant and i had a very serious hot flash... i was sweating like crazy and bright red. about 30-45 minutes later i spotted.

i had no idea what it was at the time, until i missed my period and read about implantation bleeding. i hope this time around, implantation will be as obviouis as it was the first, it'll make the 2ww a lot easier!
#4 of 12 Old 09-05-2007, 11:00 AM

absolutely nothing with first 2 pg, brown spotting with third, on 8 dpo. no pg symptoms with 1st and third pg (girls), ALOT of symptoms with second (my boy), before my bfp. go figure!

Keri ~ Wife to dh Mommy to dd 11 whistling.gif ds 9 bouncy.gif  dd 6 1/2 kid.gif 
#5 of 12 Old 09-05-2007, 01:34 PM

With my first pregnancy, my pregancy symptoms closely mirrored PMS. I'm not sure that I was really paying close attention to implantation symptoms, but in general, I felt crampy, swollen and bloated and extremely moody and quite mean to poor DH.

I'm in 2WW right now and I'm feeling all of the above, esp. the crampiness in both belly and lower back. The cramps were quite strong this morning, which could mean implantation or AF is imminent.
#6 of 12 Old 09-05-2007, 04:06 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicmazzei View Post
i hope this time around, implantation will be as obviouis as it was the first, it'll make the 2ww a lot easier!
Me too! It would make the waiting so much more interesting, it would definitely give me loads of hope that I was pregnant. So I´m really really hopeful I´ll feel the implantation and it would be great to get a load of pregnancy symptoms right after it, I would not complain, no matter what they were! (I may regret I said that one day, puking 24/7!)

These days after O go soo damn slow, only 3DPO now. Still few days to go for the safe landing. (I´m being positive it´s going to happen) Days BD´ing went so quick, felt like we were constantly "doing it" (every 2nd day). But now, noooo! :yawning:

Celina, CD24/25-37, 3DPO (Obviously a longer cycle now...)
#7 of 12 Old 09-05-2007, 04:13 PM

Oh really? a hot flash? That gives me hope! I just had a long hot flash sitting here at work. It came out of nowhere!
#8 of 12 Old 09-05-2007, 05:07 PM

I have never experienced implantation symptoms. With my last pg I had a temperature dip at 10dpo, but other than that- nothing

C- mama to K (8) and A (5.5) (8w5d) 10/08, new baby O-2.11.10
#9 of 12 Old 09-05-2007, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merry-mary View Post
Oh really? a hot flash? That gives me hope! I just had a long hot flash sitting here at work. It came out of nowhere!

YEAH! It was a major hot flash... i was having lunch with my coworker and i was sweating bullets and turned bright red. I was about to go to the urgent care center to see what was up!
#10 of 12 Old 09-05-2007, 05:50 PM

I had unmistakeable pg symptoms with dd which makes me really curious if it will be the same with #2. The first indication something was different was at only 3-4 dpo - I had weird cm that I have never had before or since. I think that *might* have indicated implantation. I had no spotting, though.

Cramps, food aversions, boob soreness and a general weird feeling like nothing I had ever experienced (lots of tiny little things being "off" or different) started around 7 dpo and just intensified. By 15 dpo (1 day after AF was due) I was 100% sure I was pregnant and the BFP was just a confirmation. I mean, there was NO doubt in my mind.

And, I wasn't *looking* for pg symptoms that month, since I did not get to "bd" on the planned days - dd was conceived from bd at least 2 days before ovulation (I was temping so I knew exactly when I ovulated). I thought that it was highly unlikely we would conceive with that timing and was busy with out-of-town guests, so I wasn't focused on the "2ww" as usual. But my symptoms just became unmistakeable over time.

I figured it was probably similar for most women, that pg symptoms would be pretty unmistakeable and not interchangeable with normal PMS symptoms (like they say), but it seems like this is highly variable. I'm curious to see if it's this obvious for me when I conceive again.

Good luck and I hope it's obvious for you too!
#11 of 12 Old 09-07-2007, 04:39 PM - Thread Starter

Well it´s 5DPO now so looking forward to feeling some implantation symptoms in the next few days!

Any more experiences? Please please please? :

Celina, CD26/25-37 (long cycle now...)
#12 of 12 Old 01-11-2012, 11:30 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)

Did this thread answer the question you had?  

If not, you might check out these other areas on Mothering for more information:

If you like what you see here, please consider joining our community.  

Jump in to the conversation in these forums:

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page