Brown Bleeding Mid-cycle Why? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-18-2007, 11:45 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My period stopped last week on day 8 (tues) I had nothing until Friday when I started having brown bleeding. Then yesterday Mon. it turned red and was enough that I put on a liner just in case. So far today it's brown again. What causes this? It's very unusual for me. It has been 15 days since I af started.

I have been drinking red clover tea and red raspberry leaf tea because I've read they are full of vitamins and good for fertility. Could that be causing any of this?

Also, I started taking some prenatals in July. My first cycle on them I was 4 days early. The next I was 5 days late. Now I'm doing this between cycles thing. Could they have this effect?

These are the only things I've done differently the past 2 yrs and my cycles were regular before-like clockwork. I'm actually less stressed than I have been before so I don't think that is a factor.

Any ideas? Should I keep drinking my tea? Thanks!

Married to wonderful DH 10 yrs DS 9yrs self-weaned @ 3 1/2 yrs  TTC 3 yrs got preg 4 months after HSG with DS 4yrs self-weaned at 3 1/2 yrs  Hope to have more little ones but have secondary infertility issues so we'll just have to see what the future brings Enjoying homeschooling and farming

User Tag List