cm changes in very early pregnancy? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 09-18-2007, 12:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Please direct me if this has been discussed!

I wondered if there was any predictable pattern for changes in cervical mucus following conception or implantation. I am nursing my daughter and haven't gotten PPAF, and am not charting or anything. But in the last 18 hours I've noticed a major change in my CM, but it's hard to describe, so I'm looking for stories of people who were paying close attention to this stuff and can explain how their CM acted in the very first days of pregnancy.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 11-04-2015, 08:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
no replies!? bummer. i usually am dry after ovulation until 4 days before my period (then i always spot for 4 days prior). inseminated this cycle, now even though i did dry up after ovulation, it only lasted a few days, and on days 5, 6, and 7 past ovulation i have had a combo wet/creamy mucus, not too dissimilar to the mucus i usually have the few days before i get the eggwhite mucus. i was hoping to come online and read that was a sign. well, i guess as soon as i know i'll come back and update. i think i read somewhere one person's theory that it could be the body flushing out the sperms, and that makes sense, too. guess there's no way to circumvent just waiting and being patient, haha...

TTC w/ frozen donor sperm at home. queer, 34. DW is 43. 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
 married 12 yrs. 
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and soon   

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page