Ahhh I have a cold! Mucous questions. TMI. - Mothering Forums

#1 of 2 Old 09-23-2007, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Okay ladies, I need some help.

I *think* I ovulated 2 days ago on CD11 (I'm CD13 now). I had watery CM from CD9-10 and EWCM on CD11. On CD 12 my cervix had dropped and I was very creamy. I always have 2 weeks of very creamy CM after O.

Well, yesterday I came down with this huge cold and all of a sudden I've got GOBS of EWCM. Could it be that I didn't O? Or could the EWCM be because I'm producing copious amounts of mucous in my nose? I haven't had a fever...so I don't think I can attribute that to my high temps...however, I feel as though my past two nights have been slightly more wakeful than usual due to the impending cold. Arg!!!

That's frustrating. Hahaha.

I guess my question is: while producing excess mucous in your nose, do you also produce more than normal on your cervix?

Emily: Homebirthin' mama to 3 boys and a girl.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 09-24-2007, 09:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
this is a total GUESS, but, my guess is that we could produce tons more fluid when we've got colds but I don't think the *quality* of the stuff would change because of the cold, kwim? I think if you've got eggwhite, you're fertile...

just my not-very-informed opinion!

:-)
Heather

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page