OCTOBER TTC in our 20s - Page 9 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#241 of 443 Old 10-16-2007, 04:28 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACx View Post
It's not too bad. What's a year in the grand scheme of things? We've got our whole lives ahead of us. I work way more than FT outside the home, so I would stay here while he goes. The pay is six figures, so when he comes back, he won't have to work for a year or two and can concentrate on school. Besides, I just stopped being a military wife 3 months ago after 6 years. I'm pretty much used to this.
ok then! I was probably just thinking of myself and we're more the clingy type. but that obviously wouldn't work for everyone, and I didn't want to judge or anything!

hh2.gif

#242 of 443 Old 10-16-2007, 10:27 AM

Name: Connie
Date: 10/16
Where are you in your cycle: CD 9
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: Nope
Thoughts: My temps are half way stable this time around, so I'm pretty excited to see what happens this cycle...

Life loving Mama, married to DH, Mama to DS1 , DS2 , missing our , and another boy born June!
#243 of 443 Old 10-16-2007, 09:35 PM

I'm beginning to think that waiting to O is even worse than the tww. EWCM seems to be missing in action.

Cue Jeopardy music now....
I hate waiting :

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#244 of 443 Old 10-16-2007, 10:34 PM

I'd love to be added! Thanks!!

Monday Check in:
Name: Tara
Date: 10-16-07
Where are you at in your cycle: TTC#1 Cycle #2 CD4, Mensus, ~24 day cycle
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts: Charting, Anovulatory last (TTC Cycle #1) cycle
#245 of 443 Old 10-16-2007, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin View Post
I'm beginning to think that waiting to O is even worse than the tww. EWCM seems to be missing in action.

I hate waiting :

It is worse! You can't count days.

Not that I've thought about it.
#246 of 443 Old 10-16-2007, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchalehm View Post
It is worse! You can't count days.

Not that I've thought about it.
You are so right! With the TWW at least there's an end in sight! Of course, once I'm in the tww, I might change my mind

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#247 of 443 Old 10-16-2007, 10:59 PM - Thread Starter

updated. welcome tara! hope your stay is short and sweet!

and yeah, waiting to O is worse IMHO.
#248 of 443 Old 10-16-2007, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pazerific View Post
updated. welcome tara! hope your stay is short and sweet!

and yeah, waiting to O is worse IMHO.
Thank you very much! I hope for the same!
#249 of 443 Old 10-17-2007, 09:03 PM - Thread Starter

ok, one of my bff's and i went to target today, and i just happened to wander through the maternity section. I'M READY TO BE PG!!! the clothes were so cute! i want a baby bump right now!!!

sorry. i just had to get that out of my system. i sometimes gague my readiness to be pg by how much i like the maternity clothes. irrational, i know...i just can't help myself. i love a full round pg belly! it's so becoming! *sigh*
#250 of 443 Old 10-18-2007, 09:33 AM

Quote:
ok, one of my bff's and i went to target today, and i just happened to wander through the maternity section. I'M READY TO BE PG!!! the clothes were so cute! i want a baby bump right now!!!

sorry. i just had to get that out of my system. i sometimes gague my readiness to be pg by how much i like the maternity clothes. irrational, i know...i just can't help myself. i love a full round pg belly! it's so becoming! *sigh*
it really does look good on most women I've seen...

hh2.gif

#251 of 443 Old 10-18-2007, 10:15 AM

I prefer to hit the baby section of target. I think DH is getting tired of it. I go EVERY TIME we go to target and look at the carseats, and the clothes, and the other accessories, and everything else. The only thing I don't like is there is always pregnant women or women with babies there as well and I feel like they know I don't belong there. But then I think, well as far as they know I could be in my first trimester, right? Unless they recognize me from months ago and I'm still there with no belly. *sigh* that's funny and sad at the same time. :

Mama to my charming little boy, born at home January '09
#252 of 443 Old 10-18-2007, 11:14 AM - Thread Starter

you are going to get pg gillian. sooner than you know it, you're going to be wandering through the baby section bumping into things with your belly.

the baby section is one of my favorites as well. my dd is 20 months now, and she grabs at all the clothes and says "oooh...pretty!" sometimes she scares me cause she's already nuts over shoes, clothes, and purses!
#253 of 443 Old 10-18-2007, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin View Post

I hate waiting :
I woke up thinking the same thing! I don't think I've ever had EWCM. I think I had some this morning but then again I'm not sure. I get lost in all the CM stuff since I never seem to have much, or I BD too much to where I can't tell the difference . Here's hoping we O soon!

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#254 of 443 Old 10-18-2007, 05:08 PM

I have *GOT* to stop POAS. I tested again this morning, and agonized over it for a couple of hours. Threw it away, dug it back out, etc. I'm 99.9% sure it was a BFN. But the more I stared it, the more I tried to see a line. I know where the line is supposed to show up, and I think you can even see it on a negative test. So I kept staring at it, KWIM? Is it just shiny? Is it colored? I finally had to stop...real life was calling...

AF is due tomorrow, and I really can't say if I expect her or not. I just don't know. This TWW sucks!!
#255 of 443 Old 10-18-2007, 05:16 PM

^ Yeah, I had one blood test & one POAS last cycle (first time trying), and even that seemed obsessive. I just can't do it this time. I am doing BBT, so I'm not going to test unless my temp shows a really really good chance of something. I am going to try my hardest to ignore any physical "symptoms", b/c I had sooo many last cycle, yet ended up having AF. :

Quote:

Me too. Target is so awesome... er... EVIL. Every time I'm in there I see about 10 babies and at least 2 or 3 (sometimes 5+) pregnant women, in addition to seeing the maternity clothes and glancing over toward the baby section with longing.

I too want the bump.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian28 View Post
I prefer to hit the baby section of target. I think DH is getting tired of it. I go EVERY TIME we go to target and look at the carseats, and the clothes, and the other accessories, and everything else. The only thing I don't like is there is always pregnant women or women with babies there as well and I feel like they know I don't belong there. But then I think, well as far as they know I could be in my first trimester, right? Unless they recognize me from months ago and I'm still there with no belly. *sigh* that's funny and sad at the same time. :
I don't go there if I'm with DH. He would be like, "you're obsessed". LOL. Yeah I feel like they all have some psychic powers and can tell I'm not preg, but then again, how do they know I'm not shopping for a friend?

-
#256 of 443 Old 10-18-2007, 05:24 PM

Gillian28 - your chart looks awesome this month. I'm sending sticky vibes your way.

I broke down and tested this morning (I'm 10dpo) with a blue dye test and after a few minutes I got a faint line that even my dh could see. Squeeeeeee.......
I'm going to get a digital and retest tomorrow morning. But I couldn't wait until then and used my last dollar store test and tested again and after a couple of minutes I got another faint line. Hopefully this isn't premature and won't jinx me but I can be moved to BFP!!!!!!

Wife to my endlessly patient DH -SAHM to my DS 7/2/08 - a little shocked to be expecting - due 4/10/10
#257 of 443 Old 10-18-2007, 07:53 PM

Congrats! I can't wait to be able to say that!

-
#258 of 443 Old 10-18-2007, 07:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuluna View Post
I have *GOT* to stop POAS. I tested again this morning, and agonized over it for a couple of hours. Threw it away, dug it back out, etc. I'm 99.9% sure it was a BFN. But the more I stared it, the more I tried to see a line. I know where the line is supposed to show up, and I think you can even see it on a negative test. So I kept staring at it, KWIM? Is it just shiny? Is it colored? I finally had to stop...real life was calling...

AF is due tomorrow, and I really can't say if I expect her or not. I just don't know. This TWW sucks!!
OMG... I'm doing this now, thanks!

I was just thinking since I have 75 preggo tests to use one since I got heartburn today and I *never* get heartburn unless I'm preggo. Just like you I believe I'm 99% sure it's a BFN and just an evap line since I got AF on the 10th and was out of the state and away from my hubby from the 5th until the 10th. Ugh... I wish I never POAS. I took a pic but don't think you can see anything like I do.. I'll post a pic anyway because if you're like me you'll wanna see one. When my DH get's home I'm making him take one too so I can see if he get's an evap line.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4...mmy/maybe2.jpg

Congrats smrtypnts01 :

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#259 of 443 Old 10-18-2007, 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
OMG... I'm doing this now, thanks!

I was just thinking since I have 75 preggo tests to use one since I got heartburn today and I *never* get heartburn unless I'm preggo. Just like you I believe I'm 99% sure it's a BFN and just an evap line since I got AF on the 10th and was out of the state and away from my hubby from the 5th until the 10th. Ugh... I wish I never POAS. I took a pic but don't think you can see anything like I do.. I'll post a pic anyway because if you're like me you'll wanna see one. When my DH get's home I'm making him take one too so I can see if he get's an evap line.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j4...mmy/maybe2.jpg

Congrats smrtypnts01 :
I hate to encourage you b/c I'm sure I'm just as crazy as the next.....but, I see the faint line too....LOL We all have a sickness you know? HAHA!
#260 of 443 Old 10-18-2007, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smrtypnts01 View Post
Gillian28 - your chart looks awesome this month. I'm sending sticky vibes your way.

I broke down and tested this morning (I'm 10dpo) with a blue dye test and after a few minutes I got a faint line that even my dh could see. Squeeeeeee.......
I'm going to get a digital and retest tomorrow morning. But I couldn't wait until then and used my last dollar store test and tested again and after a couple of minutes I got another faint line. Hopefully this isn't premature and won't jinx me but I can be moved to BFP!!!!!!
Oh hooray! How did I miss this post? Many congrats!! Update us when you feel like it's official!
#261 of 443 Old 10-19-2007, 02:01 AM

congrats smrtypnts01!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hh2.gif

#262 of 443 Old 10-19-2007, 10:08 AM

Congratulations smrtypnts01!!! :

Meredyth partners.gif Travis, Mama to my boys J, L, E & my girl B
Bella Rose is here 07/29/10!
Always missing my angel1.gif
#263 of 443 Old 10-19-2007, 10:22 AM

Congratulations Smrtypnts!!!! I'm waiting to hear the results on the digital test!!!

#264 of 443 Old 10-19-2007, 10:24 AM

I'm 8dpo today. No signs except the sore bbs. I had a dream last nite that I had implantation spotting. The dream seemed so real that when I woke up I thought to myself 'did that really happen? no I think it was a dream'. But maybe it was a premonition?

#265 of 443 Old 10-19-2007, 10:52 AM

Quote:
I'm 8dpo today. No signs except the sore bbs. I had a dream last nite that I had implantation spotting. The dream seemed so real that when I woke up I thought to myself 'did that really happen? no I think it was a dream'. But maybe it was a premonition?
This was me too! 2nd time in a week I've had a dream that I was holdong a digital test with a big PREGNANT on it. Of course I tested this morning and got BFN. I'm so hopeful it's a premonition :

Good luck to you mamas!!!

Meredyth partners.gif Travis, Mama to my boys J, L, E & my girl B
Bella Rose is here 07/29/10!
Always missing my angel1.gif
#266 of 443 Old 10-19-2007, 11:05 AM - Thread Starter

what a happy occasion to update! CONGRATS SMRTYPNTS01!!!! we can't wait to see more BFPs from you (and the rest)!

i'm hoping we get to DTD tonight. i've GOT to be Oing today. my temp almost always dips for O, and i had a ton of EWCM all day yesterday. :
#267 of 443 Old 10-19-2007, 11:38 AM

Quote:
8dpo is close to 12... or do you plan on waiting it out? it's only 10 more days till 18...

hh2.gif

#268 of 443 Old 10-19-2007, 11:48 AM

hmm... there's no possible way I already o'd is there? do people dry up entirely after O or are you left with not-fertile cm?

Mom to a little boy (June 2009)
#269 of 443 Old 10-19-2007, 03:07 PM

Songbird - Well, your temps do seem to be going upwards, but your previous post-O temps were more around 97.6-98.0 which you're still a ways off from. If you look at my chart, I also had ewcm after af but didn't O until later in my cycle (sans ewcm of course . Also, I always have some cm after Oing, usually sticky or creamy, sometimes even watery or ew.

Oceane - wait it out?!?! until 18 dpo!?!? I'll be lucky if I make it 12 dpo - that's my goal!

#270 of 443 Old 10-19-2007, 03:45 PM

Blah. Dh has a bad stomach virus. It's O weekend. I can feel it. Been kind of twingy all day on the left and my cervix is high soft and almost open....but no watery or ewcm yet so we'll see. I had wanted to add Pre-seed to this cycle but dh hasn't been working and doesn't start his new job until this next Wednesday so this month is going to be really really tight just to get bills paid.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page