The One Thread Sept 30 - Oct 6 - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 117 Old 10-04-2007, 08:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congratulations to AnneCordelia and 2happymommas! I'm so excited for you both. There seem to be a lot of BFPs this month - which is always nice to see.

JunebugsMom - waiting 38 days for AF would be so frustrating esp. with the BFNs thrown in. Did anything happen earlier in the month that stressed you out that could have delayed O for you?

I think I Oed on Tuesday but I need one more day of higher temps to prove it. I tried OPKs this month but they just don't work for me because I absolutely cannot hold it for 3 hours. So the most I ever got was a line that was quite a bit lighter then the control line and I got that for like 3 days straight.

Wife to my endlessly patient DH -SAHM to my DS 7/2/08 - a little shocked to be expecting - due 4/10/10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of 117 Old 10-04-2007, 10:26 PM

whoa! major bfp action!

congrats to both happy mamas!!
#93 of 117 Old 10-04-2007, 10:40 PM

Hey ladies help me out

Is 5dpo too early for implantation? Look at my chart : I had a big dip but I thought implantation was usually 7-10dpo.
What to y'all think?

Vanessa belly.gif, wife to Kev , mama to Byron (5) wild.gif and Billie (2) and  due in June
#94 of 117 Old 10-04-2007, 10:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustVanessa View Post
Hey ladies help me out

Is 5dpo too early for implantation? Look at my chart : I had a big dip but I thought implantation was usually 7-10dpo.
What to y'all think?
Oh that IS a nice dip!

Doula, Wife and mom to A (11/23/01) and O (5/7/09)
#95 of 117 Old 10-04-2007, 10:52 PM

Isn't it pretty? :

Vanessa belly.gif, wife to Kev , mama to Byron (5) wild.gif and Billie (2) and  due in June
#96 of 117 Old 10-05-2007, 01:07 AM

2happymamas & Emily ~ Congratulations!!

JunebugsMom ~ I'm sorry. I know how frustrating it can be to have off-kilter cycles.

JustVanessa ~ Oooh! Good luck Implantation, as I understand it, can occur anywhere from 5dpo to as late as 12dpo, but mostly it's around 7-9dpo.

Amydoula ~ I'm sorry

for those in need, and lots of for all.

: I am a woman of faith; a mother; a writer. :
#97 of 117 Old 10-05-2007, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsCelticQueen View Post
While I'm asking questions anyone have a way to train your body to temp. I'm not a morning person usually and I have a hard time remember to temp when dp wakes me up to give me a kiss before heading to work?
I set my alarm for about an hour before I actually have to wake up, temp and then go back to sleep. Seems silly now that I type it, but when I was waiting until I actually had to get up, I had so many sleep disturbances in the hour prior to waking, (ds waking up early, dh making more noise than usual when he got up...) my temps were wacky. Also, since the alarm was set only for that purpose, I wouldn't forget and get up to do something else first. Hope you find a system that works for you!
#98 of 117 Old 10-05-2007, 02:41 AM

Well, I can be moved to Waiting to O again. AF showed up tonight. Onwards I go!

Congrats to the new mamas here!!!

I have to take progesterone too. I take hoohoo suppositories.

secular classical-ish mama to an incredible 5 year old DS and an amazing 6 year old DD.
#99 of 117 Old 10-05-2007, 03:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptytank2000 View Post
codysmamma I remember the days of doing anything to dodge homework. Now I try to dodge housework.
Yeah, I do both! THey are excuses for each other. Although I can't wait to be done with school and just be a mama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2happymamas View Post
I need to be moved because I got a yesterday!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneCordelia View Post
Please move me to October BFP!!
Congrats to you both!!

I'm still waiting to know. Although I have been ravenous this last week and feeling weird sensations in my uterus region. I feel I may be analyzing things a little too much and I'm trying to just stay neutral. I will probably test Tuesday at the earliest.

DS 7 ~ DS 3

#100 of 117 Old 10-05-2007, 08:17 AM

BriAtkinson I don't bother with OPKs, because I can't hold it that long either. I'd cause a flood in the house.

JustVanessa I don't think it's too early for implant. That is one beautiful dip though!

Zyla Thanks for the hugs. I needed them; my temp went down a little this morning.

Nimbus That is an excellent idea. I may have to try that.

Jennifer I'm afraid to ask which hoohoo it is.

codysmamma Just be warned- I'm dying to go back to school. I think my calling was to be a professional grad student. I tend to overanalyze the whole 2ww too.

It's Friday, so you ladies have a great one!

Brandy
#101 of 117 Old 10-05-2007, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyla View Post
2happymamas & Emily ~ Congratulations!!

JunebugsMom ~ I'm sorry. I know how frustrating it can be to have off-kilter cycles.

JustVanessa ~ Oooh! Good luck Implantation, as I understand it, can occur anywhere from 5dpo to as late as 12dpo, but mostly it's around 7-9dpo.

Amydoula ~ I'm sorry

for those in need, and lots of for all.
Thanks Zyla!

#102 of 117 Old 10-05-2007, 11:50 PM

Congratulations 2happymamas & AnneCordelia. I hope you're starting a trend!

Pica Happy bd'ing

radiowave - : When are you testing?

I'm pretty sure I O'd today - just waiting for tomorrow's jump. If I did, I think we timed our bd'ing right and should have a pretty good chance.... We'll see. We're going to be out of town when I'll be 10 dpo and I've already packed my test in my toiletry bag so I'll be sure to have it with me. I'm being optimistic and planning ahead.
#103 of 117 Old 10-06-2007, 12:07 AM

Congradulations Anne and 2Happymamas!!!!
#104 of 117 Old 10-06-2007, 12:17 AM

2happymamas & AnneCordelia, congratulations! :
#105 of 117 Old 10-06-2007, 02:11 AM - Thread Starter

Back to cd 1 I go. AF showed up today as my temp drop yesterday predicted (though it came back up today . I'm sad that we missed the eggie this month but overjoyed that my cycle was under 40 day and that my LP seems to be consistant at 12 days. DP and I are going to be taking a break since he will be out of state for awhile trying to work things out with our youngest and I will be starting school on the 15th. I'll still be around charting and obsession.

to everyone and to those af found.

Changes made to here.
#106 of 117 Old 10-06-2007, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emptytank2000 View Post
mamamerle How did you get lucky enough to snag a husband that you enjoy having sex with? Where can I find one of those? : LOL
He's almost eight years younger than me. : And we are *very* compatible in more ways than one.

Congrats to all the BFP! :

janie
mama to grace 12.11.01, cady 8.11.08, and ada 8.3.11
#107 of 117 Old 10-06-2007, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsCelticQueen View Post
Back to cd 1 I go. AF showed up today as my temp drop yesterday predicted (though it came back up today . I'm sad that we missed the eggie this month but overjoyed that my cycle was under 40 day and that my LP seems to be consistant at 12 days. DP and I are going to be taking a break since he will be out of state for awhile trying to work things out with our youngest and I will be started school on the 15th. I'll still be around charting and obsession.

to everyone and to those af found.

Changes made to here.

#108 of 117 Old 10-06-2007, 11:46 AM

JCQ- That sucks, but I am glad your cycle is getting more regular.

My temp is up a little more today. 9dpo. My p is getting antsy about the waiting too. He switches every 10 mins. "Do you think you're pregnant?" "You aren't pregnant." I think he is excited but doesn't want to get his hopes too high.

#109 of 117 Old 10-06-2007, 12:43 PM

Ooh, Vanessa, I hope this is it for you!

I'm getting annoyed because I'm on CD10 and my temps are All. Over. The. Place. I mean, it's ridiculous. Take a look:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19992e

So far as I can tell there's nothing to cause it--I'm not sick, our house is the same temp, etc. I replaced my thermometer and used it for the first time today because I think maybe the problem was the battery. I bought the same brand but I know it might not be just the same...but at least I'll know the battery is okay!
#110 of 117 Old 10-06-2007, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchalehm View Post
Ooh, Vanessa, I hope this is it for you!

I'm getting annoyed because I'm on CD10 and my temps are All. Over. The. Place. I mean, it's ridiculous. Take a look:

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/19992e

So far as I can tell there's nothing to cause it--I'm not sick, our house is the same temp, etc. I replaced my thermometer and used it for the first time today because I think maybe the problem was the battery. I bought the same brand but I know it might not be just the same...but at least I'll know the battery is okay!
My temps were like that before I O'ed too! What a PITA. They stabilized after O. Except for the dip on 5dpo. I can't stop looking at my chart. It looks very promising I think. Check it out, its in my siggy.
Edited to say if you view my chart and overlay it with your own you will see what I mean.

#111 of 117 Old 10-06-2007, 05:50 PM

looks like AF is finally on her way. please move me to waiting to O.
#112 of 117 Old 10-06-2007, 06:12 PM

JohnsCelticQueen sorry AF found you this month, but it's seems hopeful that your lp is consistent. Maybe October will be your month!

JustVanessa Your chart looks really good. Are you testing tomorrow morning?

mchalehm It's frustrating when your temps are all over the map. I know what you mean about trying to keep things consistent. Maybe you just need a new thermometer entirely.

Our house is colder now that fall has hit and I talked my dh into waiting to use the little space heater in our bedroom until the end of this cycle. I didn't want artificially high temps to throw off my chart. (Oh, the things my dh does to keep me happy! )

My temp rose a little today, but not as much as I had hoped. However, even if I have the same temp Sunday and Monday, FF will peg my O at Friday. Anyone testing on the 15th?
#113 of 117 Old 10-06-2007, 08:54 PM

I am not testing tomorrow. I am too cheap Tests are $12-$14 here and I don't want to spend the money with such a high chance of a negative. I am going to test on Tuesday I think. CD31 and 12dpo.....seems good. I work on Tuesday too so if it is negative I can keep my mind busy and if it is positive I can float on air all day at work. I just woke up from a nap! A freaking nap! I NEVER nap. I was up early this morning but not unusually so and I haven't done anything crazy today and I am not sick. So maybe it is beginning pregnancy symptoms. Other than that, no tender boobs, no sickness etc. I refuse to let myself imagine anything this cycle. It seems to difficult to make up a nap though Oh, and my p says my boobs look bigger but they seem the same to me. :

#114 of 117 Old 10-06-2007, 09:25 PM

Vanessa--your chart does look promising! Good luck, and kudos for waiting until Tuesday (I am a compulsive POAS-er from about 9 dpo).
#115 of 117 Old 10-07-2007, 02:27 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the hugs. I'm actually doing good with AF being here, the only thing that is killing me is the cramps and headaches. Looking into Vitex to see if it will at least help with the PMS and cramps during AF.

Changes made to here.
#116 of 117 Old 10-07-2007, 04:50 PM - Thread Starter

New thread. Thank you Vanessa for switching weeks. http://www.mothering.com/discussions...87#post9368387
#117 of 117 Old 10-10-2007, 02:11 AM

I'm soooo sorry everyone! My computer crashed and being in little town south of nowhere it takes awhile to find someone to fix it. AF showed up so please move me to waiting to O As for tests....never again, really. I kept getting faint lines so i took a digital. Supposed to be a no brainer right? Not for me. I got a Big Fat Error. Yep. right where it is supposed to say "pregnant" or "not pregnant" i got a nice little "error".
So i yell from the bathroom "congrats honey, we're error!"
AF showed up a couple days later, one week late.

So here we go again.....It's great to be back online though!

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page