Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (http://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   Trying To Conceive (http://www.mothering.com/forum/178-trying-conceive/)
-   -   The One Thread Sept 30 - Oct 6 (http://www.mothering.com/forum/178-trying-conceive/760833-one-thread-sept-30-oct-6-a.html)

CelticAngel 09-30-2007 02:57 PM

Waiting to O

Alcyone :
Aly22681 :
anica :
Baby Makes 4 :
BriAtkinson
BurtsGirl :
Carlin
Chic_Mama
Crunchy Doula :
delphine
desilou :
DoulaSarah
EastbayK :
emski4379
filiadeluna
fizzymom :
folaboye :
hazeleyes :
heather080407
jannyjo :
Jennifer3141
jilliebean
joshs_girl :
JunebugsMom
kJad29
Kooksmom
Louise677
mamamerle :
mchalehm
megincl + ktcl :
Nimbus :
Pica :
prothyraia
quarteralien :
Steffi :
viriditas :
Voltige:
zonapellucida

Waiting to Know

Amydoula
CatholicBFMama
Chic_Mama
cody'smomma
DreamsInDigital :
ElusiveBreath
emptytank2000:
jeomom3
JustVanessa :
Kimmiepie :
klink2 :
mamabella :
mamasgirls :
mamazee :
mischievium :
MujerMamaMismo
Oregonduck
PookieMom
punquin :
radiowave
schellie
SimplyRochelle :
Stevi :
sweetirishCT :

Taking a Break

herbanmama :
famille_huggins
girlie1125
jenniepaige
JohnsCelticQueen :

Waiting to be Ready

alaskaberry
Christy1980
christinespurlock
kJad29 :
simplelah
Treehugginhippie
Zyla

WTF is Going on With My Body?!

citrus :
jjrsgirl :
Kelly1216

September BFPs!
Bean's Mama
Beega
CNutty :
Galatea :
francesca :
jprivora
lovingmommyhood
majormajor
PerkyKP :
yogamama2 :

: October BFPs! :
2happymamas :
AnneCordelia :

Originally Posted by CNutty
To the tune of "Winnie the Pooh"
Waiting to O
Waiting to O
Come on silly Ovary, just spit that egg out
Doin' the Deed
Doin' the Deed
If it doesn't work this month, I'll be...
Waiting to O
Waiting to O

sweetirishCT 09-30-2007 03:12 PM

Well, being that I had 2 days of 'peak' readings on my CBFM and we BD last night, please move me to waiting to know....
And let the 2WW begin!!!

mamamerle 09-30-2007 03:52 PM

Thank you for the new thread!

please move me to waiting to o

Carlin 09-30-2007 04:09 PM

Hi everyone! Can you please add me to Waiting to Know? I'll hopefully poas sometime towards the end of next week (if af doesn't show up first!)

Amydoula 09-30-2007 04:20 PM

Thanks for the new thread, here's to a new week!

Amydoula 09-30-2007 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamamerle View Post
Thank you for the new thread!

please move me to waiting to o
Glad to see you have decided to stick around

Aly22681 09-30-2007 06:09 PM

Please move me to Waiting to O

Af showed up Friday, but I started my Clomid today so I SLIGHTLY less upset than I normally am.

Stevi 09-30-2007 07:02 PM

Please move me to WAITING TO KNOW. Thank you!

MamaMerle... I was sad to read that you were leaving us. I'm glad you changed your mind!!! I hope you get that BFP very soon!!!

JustVanessa... My BBT only had directions for oral temping. I normally temp at my 6-8am roll-over, then go back to sleep, so I do prefer oral. By the time I get the thermometer situated rectally, I'll be wide awake and have trouble going back to sleep! LOL
So, I guess I'll stick with my screwy oral temps.

Heather080407... Creamy in non-fertile CM. Watch for the EggWhite CM, that's the fertile stuff!

AmyDoula... I will most likely buy a test on the 9th, though I might be able to hold off until the 10th. I can't hold my urine though, so I have to test with FMU.

I hope we can both get our BFP's and share the next 9 months comparing symptoms!!

QuarterAlien... Just wishing you a hippity hoppity cycle! (In other words, that you breed as easily as a rabbit) :

Mchalehm... Welcome! I hope you lay an attractive egg!!!! (Attractive to sperm, that is)

Jennifer3141... Thank you for the supportive words!!

I hope you're eggy is growing very attached to you!

MamaZee... I hope you had a marvelous "O" celebration with your DH!!!

EmptyTank2000... Remember my motto for bad cycles? You won't be as upset by a BFN, but, you still get to obsess over possible symptoms!! (Good Luck)

Zyla... I'm very, very sorry. Have you thought of using progesterone cream? I've heard it can help with miscarriages. I'm using for the first time this cycle because of my Chemical Pregnancies.

JenniePaige... Hmm, is AF still MIA??? I hope!!!

MamaDee4... Nope, no, uh uh, you're not allowed to give up so early!!! You still have a chance!!!

JohnsCelticQueen... You did a super job as Thread Mistress!!

Don't forget to sign back up for next week... Please?
I hope you will still do so, even after that BFP you should be getting!!!

Hey, you're doing this week's thread too? I hope this doesn't mean I'll have to test early to have you as the lucky threadmistress?

DoulaSarah... The dirty hag!! Sorry.

SweetIrishCT... Wahoo! See, I knew you had more time!!! I hope those sperm flew up those tubes!!!

Francesca... Grow sweet little one. Oh, hi Francesca, I was just talking to your tummy!

DesiLou... I'm glad your going to a doc... I am sure they will find you just need some simple lil nudge! Good luck!!!

Christy1980... Welcome! I hope the Clomid is exactly what your eggs needed!! Best Wishes!

Carlin... Welcome! I hope your first week here is also your last!!!

Aly22681... I hope the Clomid is exactly what your lil eggies needed to come out from hiding!

AAM... Nothing new here, just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Have a Fertile Day!

quarteralien 09-30-2007 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
QuarterAlien... Just wishing you a hippity hoppity cycle! (In other words, that you breed as easily as a rabbit) :
It would certainly be easier. Rabbits are induced ovulators, meaning they only ovulate when they DTD. Same with cats. Explains a few things, doesn't it? I'm kind of glad humans aren't like that though!

JustVanessa 09-30-2007 07:26 PM

Thanks for the new thread....nothing new here, I think I have O'ed but FF hasn't put any crosshairs up yet. You can move me to Waiting to Know.

AnneCordelia 09-30-2007 07:27 PM

Induced ovulators? That's crazy!!!

I'm in the 2WW too...will be testing sometime at the end of the week. Probably start POAS on Thursday. LOL.

Amydoula 09-30-2007 07:57 PM

[QUOTE=Stevi;9312139]Please move me to WAITING TO KNOW. Thank you!

AmyDoula... I will most likely buy a test on the 9th, though I might be able to hold off until the 10th. I can't hold my urine though, so I have to test with FMU.

I hope we can both get our BFP's and share the next 9 months comparing symptoms!! QUOTE]

AF is due for me on the Tuesday of next week, maybe I'll buy a test early too, then if she doesn't show I'll have it for Wednesday or later on Tuesday if I'm getting antsy It's very hard for me to get my hopes up after how long it took to conceive my son.....so we'll just see. Glad you are holding up well. I HATE the TWW, I'm much happier during the waiting to O, at least there is fun BD'ing to think about/plan.

jenniepaige 09-30-2007 09:41 PM

Thank you Stevi. Yes, it is still MIA. I'll give it till Tuesday and try to remember that morning to POAS. I'm starting to think well, maybe. But really no syptoms other then being dizzy. I hope you get a BFP this month. How long do you need to wait?

jenniepaige 09-30-2007 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly22681 View Post
Please move me to Waiting to O

Af showed up Friday, but I started my Clomid today so I SLIGHTLY less upset than I normally am.

well that's good news! hope AF stays far away next cycle.

francesca 09-30-2007 10:25 PM

Jennifer - I just wanted to say you're a rock star for doing this again. Thank you for being my good luck charm! Here's to many more BFPs this week. You're awesome, lady!

desilou 09-30-2007 10:29 PM

yes, thanks JohnsCelticQueen for doing two weeks back to back!!

folaboye 09-30-2007 11:19 PM

Hi Ladies

I've been MIA.

Thanks for the new thread. I hope this new month will be our miracle one amen.

Congrats!!! to all Sept.'s pregnants mama. I am so happyfor you:

anica 09-30-2007 11:46 PM

Still waiting to O here, no hint of a line on my OPK whatsoever, still temping hopeful I will see a clear pattern this month. I am very worried : that I am not ovulating, I hope the OPK will show some line at some point this month.

Anica

christinespurlock 09-30-2007 11:48 PM

Can anyone recommend a good therometer for temping? Mine gives me a different # everytime.

prothyraia 09-30-2007 11:59 PM

New here! And I'm waiting to O!

klink2 10-01-2007 12:45 AM

Please move me to waiting to know. My RE triggered me early this month, so I o'd and did an IUI today, cd 11. Cheers to the 2ww!

homebirthing 10-01-2007 01:02 AM

Got to hold a 2 day old tonight. So sweet, I can hardly stand it!! They smell so new.

CelticAngel 10-01-2007 01:14 AM

Thank you for the threadkeeper cudos. I like being threadkeep, it keeps my mind busy and helps me obsess less. I got a BFN this morning but AF hasn't showed either, so either I o'ed later than I though or I haven't implated yet. I'm hoping I don't have another wacky cycle like last cycle. : My cycles were regular until we started ttc.

Good luck and to all those in the 2ww and to those who AF found.

I didn't get a chance to sign up for threadkeeper for next week but I'll sure drop in and spread around some of the magic water and baby dust.

Changes made to here.

applecider 10-01-2007 03:02 AM

Hi all, I would like to introduce myself here! My son is 27 months and I finally think I am ready for another one. Plus I will be done with school in March so I feel like the timing would be great if I could get pregnant NOW! But after reading many threads here, I see that it may not be that easy. Last month we sort of tried, but not really. This month we tried lots so hopefully our chances are better. I"m very new to this and am reading up as much as I can. I'm definitely starting to obsess. So anyway if you could put me on the waiting to know that would be great. I can POAS prob next week at the earliest. That would be about 7-10 dpo. (I"m trying to get the hang of these acronyms). Much to everyone!

Alcyone 10-01-2007 03:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by christinespurlock View Post
Can anyone recommend a good therometer for temping? Mine gives me a different # everytime.
I use the Walgreens brand BBT. It stores the last few temps in it, so I don't have to chart it right away (i.e. I roll over and go back to sleep if I want).

How much variation are you getting? You should expect to get a different number every time, but how much difference you get is more important. You might prefer one of the BBTs that only reads to the tens place (e.g. 98.6) instead of the Walgreens one which goes to the hundredths place (e.g. 98.62). You don't need it to be that exact, and it will look more stable when you chart it.

TCOYF recommended the "BD" brand BBT, which is a tens place one.

EastbayK 10-01-2007 11:19 AM

:
After the great high temps I had last week, I dropped friday and didn't go back up again. I tested this morning at 12dpo and had a BFN, snowy white, not even a hint of a line. I'm wondering if the high temps mean it just didn't implant this month. I still have a few days before AF arrives, but my hopes aren't high.

Next month DH has an 8 day block home which I *think* will be during my O time :

K

witchygrrl 10-01-2007 03:05 PM

hi all, DH and I are getting ready to TTC for the first time! This cycle started on Friday, so please put me on waiting to O!

mamamerle 10-01-2007 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amydoula View Post
Glad to see you have decided to stick around
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
MamaMerle... I was sad to read that you were leaving us. I'm glad you changed your mind!!! I hope you get that BFP very soon!!!
I just popped in to update my O status. I'll still lurk, but won't be on everyday. Of course, that is easier said than done (especially since I'm posting this!) OK... back to lurking.

mchalehm 10-01-2007 05:23 PM

Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do with my in-laws, who are visiting during my entire fertile week! Do you think it would be rude to say, "Excuse me, but could you go somewhere else for half an hour, as I am possibly fertile today and self-conscious about having sex with you in the house?" I guess that wouldn't work too well with our plan to keep our TTC under wraps.

quarteralien 10-01-2007 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mchalehm View Post
Right now I'm trying to figure out what to do with my in-laws, who are visiting during my entire fertile week! Do you think it would be rude to say, "Excuse me, but could you go somewhere else for half an hour, as I am possibly fertile today and self-conscious about having sex with you in the house?" I guess that wouldn't work too well with our plan to keep our TTC under wraps.
My parents are coming on Wednesday for 5 days. I expect to be fertile this weekend. We'll just have to be subtle and get them involved with the kids or something, then Good luck to both of us!